All Comments on 'Babysitter Auditions Pt. 04: Melody'

by TitManDDo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BH54BH54over 3 years ago
The ants are our friends - huh?

Very funny. I hadn't heard that one before.

It joins "My goat knows the bowling score, hallelujah" (Michael row the boat ashore).and of course The Beatles "The girl with colitis goes by" (from Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds - kaleidoscope eyes).

Oh by the way, I'm really enjoying this series.

Thanks

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I love the series!! Keep going!

I do question why he is still considering staying with his wife. The trust and respect is gone. So maybe he hasn't accepted it yet.

If he hired a PI, he should be talking to a lawyer and doing a little CYA, including the new potential HBO series.

But overall it's hot and keeps me wanting more. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is just getting better, though I have no idea how he is going to dig everyone, including your readers, out of the mass of possible partners he’s creating. We don’t want him to choose, and they can’t all suddenly find their own partners leaving just the one. Good luck, but I’m pretty sure you’ll not be able to please everyone!

CanalogaCanalogaover 3 years ago
Word to the wise, from the wise....

The writing tips you gave above, especially the one about dialogue, should be distributed abong the many writers on this site. Even the best of them would benefit from this tip sometimes.

LustKnightLustKnightover 3 years ago

This has been an enjoyable read, and I like the way its developing. The first two girls were a little too identical, but Autumn and now Melody show a lot more character development. Might be an idea to bring Kylie and Carolina back or they're going to lose their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

Well,is there anymore,and if so I hope it isn't as repetitive as this crap.

Davester37Davester37over 3 years ago
Getting better!

I’m enjoying this series. I think the last two are better than the first. I appreciate that there seems to be more development going on besides just the sex. The sex was so intense in the first story that it seemed you had no way to build on that. I’m glad you’ve taken a step back from the superlative sex.

If you’re going to be in the LW category, I think some BTB details will be appreciated by that crowd, and me too. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Quite a tale that definitely needs to be continued as it is far from complete. So far the story is very interesting and well written. Hopefully the author will continue this saga to its conclusion to whatever that might be. I think that the real details need to come out about Lori and her affair with her boss and other affairs she might have had, if it leads to divorce then where might the live in Nanny tale lead? I look forward to reading more of this tale. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Canaloga wote: The writing tips you gave above, especially the one about dialogue, should be distributed abong the many writers on this site. Even the best of them would benefit from this tip sometimes.

You should take your own advice. The dialogue is really poor!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Little more meaning in this story - upgraded it to 5*. On two the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Already lovin' this saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While this is a great story the jumping around a mix of categories makes it difficult to follow

IntimateLustIntimateLustabout 1 year ago

I appreciate the literary and sociology insertions as well as the sexual ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitManDDo@TitManDDo
7/23/23: As before, real life continues to interfere with writing to a truly shocking degree. Unfortunately, I have an eating habit which I haven’t managed to kick, and it requires a fair bit of money to feed it. I did receive a suggestion from a reader as to how she wanted...