All Comments on 'Babysitter Auditions Pt. 05: Nia'

by TitManDDo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it up

Is Nia going to turn out to be Thayla's daughter with him? Fingers crossed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

So glad this series is back. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice joke

"they became a de facto subsidiary of EA, but managed to retain both structural independence and the freedom to make the games they wanted to make."

LMAO, this literally would never happen at EA. I'm pretty sure the only developers that EA hasn't killed are Respawn and Bioware. There are also devs like Maxis who are still "around" but they are basically EA wearing a skinsuit.

Good work though, looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Daddy Writer

My milf ass need to read more , I’m craving more .. well I’ll pay for more mmm

TitManDDoTitManDDoover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments, and glad you appreciated the joke. :) Odd combination of bitter humor and wish-fulfillment, I realize.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

It's getting a bit repetitious as he goes through young women... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BEST SAGA EVER!!!

Re-reading and R-loving It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I DO NOT HAVE EVEN A CLUE

...as to why he saw red when friend Dave clued him in to his wife's infidelity.

I get that it was unnecessary to be told what he already knew -- but do not see what that has to do with it.

Whether or not RJ already knew, Dave was being a concerned friend with RJ's interests at heart to steel himself to reveal what made him uncomfortable to mention.

Someone clue me in?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious romp. I see the reason for the author’s name as every babysitter has huge tits. I didn’t know G was a size

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm worried that his wife planted all of these girls at the agency. When she found out he was going to hire a live-in babysitter, she had to know what he really wanted. Since she's a tough smart lawyer, she knew the evidence against her, so she needed even better and more evidence against him. So when the divorce comes, he is going to be royally screwed as they all testify against him.

On the other hand, maybe they will all be so smitten by his cock and his technique that they will all testify that he never touched them, preventing the wife's evil plan from coming to fruition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I also wondered if any of the applicants were a "plant". It would have added some spice to the story.

I am not sure that having a different babysitter every night he goes out is a good thing for his girls. Ah well, the joys of fiction huh. Don't let reality get in the way of a good story.

BrianluvsBrianluvs7 months ago

So far dude is just as his wife even worse

Waitng.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitManDDo@TitManDDo
7/23/23: As before, real life continues to interfere with writing to a truly shocking degree. Unfortunately, I have an eating habit which I haven’t managed to kick, and it requires a fair bit of money to feed it. I did receive a suggestion from a reader as to how she wanted...