Babysitter Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day Rick went golfing with some buddies, and I decided to take the kids to the park to play. Alex accompanied us, and we brought along some snacks for the kids and some wine for us ladies. While we watched the kids play on the gym equipment at the playground, I listened as Alex explained the demise of her most recent relationship.

"Yes, I broke up with Tyler last week."

"Really? I thought you guys were getting along so well. What happened?"

Alex's eyes darted toward the ground, and I realized she was embarrassed.

"Did the reason have to do with anything going on in the bedroom? Or perhaps a lack of something?"

"Barbara! Well...Yes, we just weren't connecting in the bedroom. That was just one problem. He was a fun guy to be around but not very mature. I don't think he had a clue what he was going to do with his life."

"I'm going to guess that is a common problem with young college guys."

"It is a common problem with the ones I keep meeting anyway," said Alex with a wry laugh.

"I wish I could meet someone more like Rick. You are so lucky to have a man in your life who is so giving and kind."

"Not to mention a stud in the bedroom!"

"Jesus! Barbara!" said Alex laughing and turning her head from side to side to make sure no one could hear us.

I cut a piece of cheese from a small block in the center of the picnic table and eyed Alex carefully before I continued.

"You know, Rick's thirty-sixth birthday is coming up in a week," I said nonchalantly.

"Do you want to throw him a party? I could help you plan it," she offered

"I had something else in mind."

"Can I speak to you frankly, Alex?"

"Of course, we've never had any secrets."

"I know you're aware of all my back and neck issues, and they have been getting progressively worse this past year. It is impacting a lot of things for me. Including, well, my ability to function in the bedroom if you catch my drift."

"Oh, Gosh Barbara, I'm so sorry,"

"It's o.k., it is Rick that you should feel sorry for I think he misses having a woman that can meet his needs."

"So what? You're going to get him a prostitute for his birthday," supplied Alex with a chuckle.

"I think I could do better than that," I replied with a raised eyebrow and a look in her direction.

Alex was a smart girl, and it didn't take her long to put it together.

"Wait a minute! You want me to...With Rick! Oh My God!, Barbara, I don't think I could...I mean, shit!" she said finally taking a big drink from her wine glass. Her face had turned red as the idea of what I was asking settled in, but I thought I also saw some intrigue in her eyes.

"Why not? You just said a minute ago how much you liked him and found him attractive. I know for a fact he feels the same way about you."

"What? Rick...Is attracted to me? He said that to you?" she asked wrinkling her brow.

"Well, not in so many words, but trust me, he finds you a very beautiful woman."

"Jesus, Barbara, I can't believe we are even having this conversation. I mean...How would we...You know...Go about making that happen? Do I march up to him and say 'Take me, Rick, I'm yours!'"

"We would probably be more subtle than that, I thought I would get him out on a dinner date, and when we got back to the house, you would be in the bedroom waiting. In the proper attire, of course."

Alex stared into her almost empty wine glass. I could see the wheels turning in her head. It was apparent she had been attracted to my husband for a long time, and this wasn't the first time the thought of having sex with him had crossed her mind.

"You want me to do this? I mean your o.k. with Rick and I having sex?"

"There would be some ground rules but nothing too restrictive. I would prefer that he not cum inside you. That seems a little too intimate to me. I don't mind kissing, and Rick wouldn't enjoy it without that anyway, he loves kissing. Oral sex is fine and if your up for some slightly wilder stuff I can tell you, Rick, isn't above a little rear entry."

"Fuck Barbara!" said Alex as her eyes grew large and she nearly choked on a sip of wine.

I turned serious for a moment, "All kidding aside, I want this for Rick, it has been a very long time since he was able to be himself in the bedroom. Just for one night, I would like him to be able to do that, and I want it to be with someone I love and trust."

Alex looked at me for a long time before she spoke again, "God, this is so crazy, but if you're sure then...Yes...For Rick and you...I will."

"Thank you, Alex, this does mean a lot to me," I replied with a smile.

"I hope Rick doesn't freak out," she said grinning.

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem."

Over the course of the next week, my emotions swung wildly from excitement to dread and then to insane jealousy, and back around again. When the weekend finally arrived, I had Rick make reservations at his favorite French restaurant, and I plotted to sneak Alex into the bedroom after we had gone. I made sure that the kids could spend the night with my parents so we wouldn't be disturbed. Rick was in the bathroom getting dressed when I got a text from Alex that she was at the back door. I let her in. She had parked her car a block over so that Rick wouldn't know she was here, in her hand, she carried a small bag.

"Is that what you're going to wear for later?"

"Yes, I hope he likes me in it."

She opened the back and let me have a peek at the contents. I raised an eyebrow and nodded. Rick would like what she was wearing, I was sure of it. The sight of it made me a little jealous since I knew I would never look as good in something like that as she would.

Alex looked nervous, flicking her eyes toward the stairs where I'm sure she could hear the sounds of Rick in the shower.

"You're not having second thoughts are you," I asked.

"No, Its just now that now that it's finally time I guess I am a little nervous."

I put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her and could feel the shaking of her body.

"Everything is going to be fine, trust me."

I sent her to hide in the kitchen until we were gone and went to the living room to wait for Rick to come down from upstairs. He looked very handsome as he entered the room in his dark gray sports jacket.

"All ready?" he asked casually.

"Sure," I replied, though I was starting to get nervous just like Alex at the prospect of what was to come.

I wanted to enjoy dinner, but the closer things got to the end of the evening the more agitated I was getting as well. A part of me couldn't believe I was going to do this, send my husband off to have sex with another woman. Still, I loved him so much and to watch him struggle these last few years to hide his disappointment in the bedroom was torture all its own. I just wanted to give him one night of the kind of sex I know he missed. We left the restaurant with Rick in good spirits. I made sure he had a bit to drink to grease the wheels, so I drove on the way home.

Rick walked up to the door with me following close behind. My heart was starting to race in my chest as he unlocked it and we went inside. I watched him toss his keys on a table in the entryway and start walking toward the stairs, reaching the bedroom door he stopped looking a little puzzled.

"That's funny. I could have sworn I left the door to the bedroom open when we left."

He started to reach for the door handle, but I put my hand over his and stopped him before he could open it.

"Rick, you know that I love you so very much, right?"

"Of course, Barbara, I love you too."

"I...I got you something very special for your birthday. A present that I think you're going to enjoy, but it is a very unusual present," I was trying to explain, but my voice was getting shaky, and I felt a bit of panic now that the moment of truth was here.

"What are you talking about, Barbara?" said Rick with growing concern in his voice.

"Please, just go into the bedroom and wait. I think you will understand without me having to spoil it by trying to explain. I just want you to remember one thing. I want this for you."

I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then stood back. Rick looked apprehensive but turned, and twisted the door handle. The room on the other side was lit only dimly with the room lights off and just a small lamp in the corner turned on. I waited until he stepped through, and then closed the door behind him locking it from the outside. My hands shook like I had some nerve disease as I fled from the bedroom to Rick's home office downstairs. The computer I had powered on earlier was blinking in the darkness and the monitor burst to life as I shook the mouse a couple of times.

In the end I had decided that although I didn't want to be in the room with Rick and Alex, I couldn't stand not knowing what was going on, so I had gotten a tech-savvy friend of mine to help me out. We had worked together installing low-light cameras and a couple of microphones in the bedroom. I had lied at the time and told my friend it was for security in case of break-ins and that we kept a lot of valuables in the bedroom. The equipment was working perfectly, and on the monitor, I was able to see everything that was going on. The headphones next to the computer slipped onto my head easily enough, and I quickly discovered that the audio pickups were working fine as well. On the screen, I could see that Rick was facing the door and turning the handle surprised that I had locked him in.

"Barbara? What is going on here? Why did you lock the door?" he was saying in a slightly annoyed tone.

I was a little worried that Rick was going to get upset and ruin the mood.

"Where was Alex?" I wondered, afraid she may have gotten scared and left.

I needn't have worried, as Rick stood staring at the door a movement in the restroom was picked up by one of the cameras and a second later Alex entered the room.

"Hello, Rick, happy birthday!" she said.

Rick turned, and I could hear his sharp intake of breath as he caught sight of Alex. You could not have blamed him for his reaction. Alex had stripped off the simple t-shirt and shorts she had been wearing earlier ditching also the socks and shoes. She stepped into the dim light in a sheer black nightie that was held by thin straps on her shoulders and fell to her waist. Her lower half covered with just a small black thong that just barely hid her vagina from view. The outfit was so transparent that you could easily see her large, round breasts underneath with those sweet nipples looking even darker in the faint light of the bedroom.

"Jesus! Alex, what...what is this...I mean why are you...um...where are your clothes?" stammered Rick his words coming out in confusion.

"It's o.k., Rick, Barbara told me to wait for you here. I'm...well...I'm your present."

"My...present? Wait a minute! Barbara put you up to this! Good Lord, this is nuts, we can't...I mean I can't," Rick continued to stumble over his words though I should note he hadn't been able to take his eyes off Alex since she walked into the room.

"I know this seems a little strange, well a lot strange really, but it's o.k. she wanted you to be happy on your birthday," explained Alex.

"Happy? I don't understand. Does she think that I'm unhappy with her because of her back problems?"

"I think she knows that you miss how things used to be before she started to get sick and she just wants you to be able to experience that again."

"I'm sorry Alex, but I don't think I can do this, I mean to cheat on Barbara with you. It would just be wrong."

"Is it wrong if its what Barbara wants for you?"

"I don't know...This all seems so crazy."

Alex started to walk closer to him, and I watched as Rick stood a little straighter trying to appear calm, but his rapid breathing and the pulsing of his neck vein showed that he was anything but calm. She stopped right in front of him.

"You haven't asked me what I want, Rick."

"Um...What do you want, Alex?"

She smiled a very sultry smile. Her berry brown lips painted an even darker matching color peeled back from her white teeth.

"I want to make you happy, Rick. I've always had a crush on you ever since I first came to work here. I know it sounds naughty, but I've thought about you many times when I've been alone at night. Barbara didn't have to put me up to anything. I wanted to be here with you."

"Jesus, Alex, I don't know if I can do this," moaned Rick softly.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Rick?"

"Yes...your gorgeous, Alex...but."

"I bet you've thought about me before tonight. Be honest, haven't you always wondered at least a little what it would be like to touch me?" she purred.

I saw Rick swallow hard, he wanted to deny it, but he couldn't do it. I knew he had fantasized about Alex before this and I had told her to play on that to weaken his resolve.

"Alex?" said Rick in a harsh whisper as she took his hands and guided them toward her chest. He resisted a little at first, but he couldn't fight what was happening. She brought his hands to her massive bosom and placed them on top of her silky covered mounds.

"Oh...shit," I just was able to make out Rick mumbling almost to himself. His hands closed on her breasts, and he started to knead the soft flesh as Alex gasped quietly.

Alex stepped forward, and Ricks' arms went around her automatically. He was looking down at her with an expression half of shock and half of barely contained lust. She reached up and touched his cheek with one hand then slid that same hand back behind his head.

"I want this Rick. Please...kiss me."

I have to admit at this point I felt the first little pang of regret. It turned out to be a lot harder to watch my husband kiss another woman, even Alex than I thought it would. Rick let Alex pull his mouth to hers, and their lips melted together her creamy soft lips sliding against his in a hot embrace. The kiss started hesitant and slow at first with Rick seeming to struggle with giving himself over to it. Then, at last, he groaned softly, and he began to press his lips harder to hers and pull her body tighter. A moment later their heads pivoted at opposite angles, and Alex opened her mouth wider begging for my husband's tongue, and he was quick to provide it. My hands shook on the mouse as I watched Alex and Rick locked in a steamy looking French kiss their tongues darting back and forth as they tasted each other intensely.

Rick's hands slipped lower and lower until he slid them down to engulf Alex's tight ass. She moaned into his mouth as he squeezed the firm flesh of her rear in his grip. Finally, she broke the kiss. The two of them were both panting with the barely suppressed desires that were coursing through them. Alex stepped back and took Rick's hands in hers and guided him toward the bed. He followed like a blind man in need until they reached the edge of the comforter. She moved back into his arms for a moment kissing him softly again before she pushed his jacket off his shoulders and onto the floor. Her nimble fingers quickly started to work the buttons on his shirt and in no time at all she had that off as well. It was a testament to how turned on Rick was getting at this point that he ripped his t-shirt off over his head without any prompting from Alex. The minute he bared his chest Alex was on him running her tongue all over his bare skin as she licked her way down his stomach toward his pants.

"Sweet God, Alex!" cried my husband, as our babysitter started to unbuckle his belt.

His pants slid easily down his legs to pool on the floor leaving my husband in a pair of dark-colored boxers. There was no hiding his interest in Alex at this point since his cock was straining at the material like a prize racehorse at the starting gate ready to run free. She leaned in to nibble at his stiff penis through the thin cloth. Rick's mouth hung open, and he groaned again at the feel of her teeth on his pleasure pole. Alex hooked her fingers into the corners of the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them downward. Rick's penis seemed to explode outward, so hard it was pointing almost vertical. I felt another small bite of jealousy. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen Rick get that hard that fast except maybe our honeymoon.

Alex wasted no time in taking him in hand wrapping her fingers around the top of his prick as she ran her tongue straight up the underside making Rick shudder. She did this three or four more times, and each time she let her tongue move higher toward the fat purple head of his penis until she licked him all the way to the tip and immediately engulfed his cock head in her mouth. Her head started to bob up and down as she sucked more and more of his shaft into her throat. The sound system on the microphones was excellent, and for good or bad I could hear the wet sloshing of Rick's cock as she sucked it. His hands slipped into her dirty blond hair as he helplessly cried out.

"Ah...fuck Alex, Ah! God, you're sucking my cock so good...Ah...God, your mouth feels so fucking good!"

She kept sucking him relentlessly her head moving faster while she stroked his cock which was quickly getting wet and slick. At times she would break the motion to lick his shaft up and down again or suck on his tight balls. Rick had a sensitive scrotum I knew from experience, and each time she took his sack between her lips he would cry out and grab her head even tighter. My husband's face was starting to flush, and his breathing was racing even faster a sure sign that he was going to lose it if she kept this up. I think she sensed his impending orgasm because she backed off a bit.

Alex stood from the floor her lips swollen from the hard sucking. Rick pulled her into another embrace his turgid prick pressing into her stomach as he kissed her wildly. He pushed her back onto the bed, and while she spread her legs and played with her pussy, he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the loose clothing on the floor. He crawled up on the bed with her and pulled her thong down as she lifted her hips to aid his effort. I may have seen her breasts before, but her vagina was a complete mystery to both of us. Strangely, I found myself leaning toward the screen to get a good view of what my babysitter was hiding between her legs. It was evident that she tanned more than just her top since there were no lines to speak of and her pussy was as berry brown as her lips. Though she didn't shave bare like a lot of young girls seemed to her hair was heavily trimmed leaving a small tuft of dark fur on her Venus mound. She was also clearly very aroused with her pussy lips swollen and pulling back to reveal the pink flesh inside.

My husband's right hand moved between her legs, and he started to touch her soft, wet vagina running one finger around the slick skin in slow circles. Alex groaned and bit her lower lip as Rick began to play with her pussy.

"Yes, Rick, touch me...I'm so wet for you...So ready."

Rick leaned down and licked the slit from bottom to top making Alex groan even louder.

"Your pussy tastes so sweet Alex."

Alex tried to reply, but Rick plunged his tongue wholeheartedly into her and proceeded to eat her pussy frantically licking it all over. Alex threw her head back and let out her loudest cry yet. Her hands went to her chest, and she began to squeeze her breasts through the silky material of her top pinching at her thick dark nipples. I froze in front of the monitor. I wasn't sure what to feel at this point. A part of me wanted to shut the screen off and take away the image of my husband performing hot oral sex on another woman. There was another part of me that couldn't tear itself from the images playing out on the screen as my husband's tongue slipped in and out of our babysitters glistening cunt. Her cries got even louder when he slid his hands up her body and under her nightie to take hold of her bare breasts. He pinched her nipples roughly while his tongue kept flicking at her vagina. Alex had her eyes tight shut, and she was gasping and grabbing a hand full of the thick comforter.