Babysitter Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

Then she pulled back slightly and again looked me deep in the eyes, "Touch me, Felicity, please touch me" she whispered, a slight quaver in her voice, and as if in a dream I raised my hands and cupped her breasts also, and a shudder ran right through her. Then we were kissing again, deeper and more passionately this time, our tongues dancing wildly, while our hands fondled each other's covered breasts.

Then she was pulling away and moving around behind me and her hands were on the zipper of the dress, tugging it down all the way to the bottom, "Oh, I just have to see you, see your beautiful body naked" she whispered hotly in my ear, and I shuddered. Just that slight movement was enough to send the beautiful dress cascading to the floor, and I was naked, totally naked, and her hands were on me, stroking, caressing all over my back and my ass cheeks, and then coming around to cup my breasts and roll my nipples between her fingers, and a whole series of shakes and shudders ran through me.

Then she moved again, letting go of me and walking slowly around in front of me, letting her eyes roam hotly up and down my body, and I found myself lifting my breasts, thrusting them forward, wanting her to like them, to like me. Then she turned away from me and whispered, "Will you, please?", and I knew what she wanted.

With trembling fingers I reached out and began to slide the zipper of her dress down, all the way to the swell of her buttocks, and she gave a slight shake of her body to send it cascading to the floor and I gasped even more loudly. She was totally naked too, no bra, and no panties! the thought that she had gone like that to her party both shocked and excited me, and I found myself reaching out and cupping and caressing her incredibly firm ass cheeks, and I heard her moan, and felt her shudder.

Emboldened by this, I stepped forward and slipped my hands around her and lifted them to cup her breasts, and she leaned back into me with another moan. I was surprised and delighted at how lush and firm her breasts were, and how good it felt to fondle them, another shudder ran through her, "Oh yes, Felicity, that feels so good, make Francine feel good" she almost pleaded, and suddenly I felt incredibly grown up, all the fears and uncertainties rushing away, leaving only an incredible desire, an incredible fire burning throughout my whole body.

She turned in my arms and we were again kissing deeply, our naked breasts pressing into each other, our nipples playing a game of hide and seek with each other, our naked pussies rubbing sensuously against each other, and I knew that she was filled with the same fire and the same desire as I was. My hands were caressing and squeezing her firm ass cheeks and hers were doing the same to me as the kiss went on and on and on, and the fire got hotter and hotter and hotter.

Then as if at some silent signal, we slowly slipped to the floor, and she began to make love to me, slowly and expertly, her hands and her lips and her incredible tongue painting pictures of love all over my body, bringing to life parts of me I never knew existed. And then her lips and her tongue were at my pussy, brushing it like a feather, driving me wild, slipping inside and flicking over my super sensitive clitoris, and causing me to cry out in ecstasy. Oh god, I'd never felt anything like it, over and over again her tongue danced and darted in and out of my pussy, teasing, arousing, exciting, lifting me to unbelievable heights, and then sending me even higher.

And then I was exploding, my body bucking and heaving into her face, my juices pouring down into her mouth where she lapped it all up with her continuously darting tongue. I cried out so loud I was sure I was waking the whole neighborhood, but she made no attempt to silence me, instead, driving harder and faster with her tongue as I shuddered and shook through climax after climax, until I could finally climax no more and I slumped in an exhausted heap. She carefully, lovingly licked up the last of my juices, then trailed her tongue back up my body. over my heaving breasts, to press her lips once more against mine and kiss me deeply. I could taste my own juices on her tongue as she probed once more to dance a quieter dance with mine, Mmmmm, so beautiful.

We stayed that way for quite a while, just holding each other and gently kissing as my breathing slowly came back to normal, and then moved on. I found myself pressing her backward onto the floor and running my lips and tongue over her face and neck, "Oh god yes, Felicity" she whimpered, as her body began to writhe under my hands and my lips. Although I'd never done this before, I tried to remember the way she had done things to me and copy that, and it seemed to work, and she was soon moaning and crying out too, particularly when I started to slide my tongue into her warm, wet pussy. I was amazed at how sweet it tasted, and just as amazed to realize I wasn't doing it out of any sense of obligation, I really, really wanted to make love to her, I was getting turned on all over again.

I was down between her legs now, spreading then apart and spreading her pussy lips too as I darted my tongue as deep as it could reach. She had an amazingly long clitoris and I sucked it into my mouth like it was a miniature cock, and ran my tongue around and around it, and that seemed to drive her right over the top into her first orgasm. Her scream was so loud that I jumped back a moment, only to dive right back in and suck furiously on her clitoris again, then thrust my tongue deep into her pussy and lap the juices that were pouring down over the walls and into my eager mouth. Oh wow, this was so incredible, and Francine seemed to be loving it too, as she bounced and cried and shuddered and whimpered, through orgasm after orgasm until she too collapsed exhausted, breasts heaving uncontrollably.

Mmmm I licked her clean, then trailed my tongue back up her body as she had done to me, and allowed her to taste her own juices on my tongue, and she groaned deeply as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Mmmmmmmm, it had all been so special, so unbelievable, and I hugged Francine, knowing deep down that this first time wouldn't be the last time. I fell asleep with my hand cupping her beautiful breasts, and hers cupping mine. But not even a dream could top what I'd just experienced, I didn't think I was going to stop smiling for a month!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12