Babysitter Deb, the First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finally finished unloading she eased her grip on me and I released her legs, letting them fall to her sides. I slowly sat up with my cock still inside her. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I've never felt anything like it" she replied, "It's incredible. Your cum is dripping down my bum." I leaned back more so that she and I both could watch as I slowly slid my cock from her pussy. Inch by inch I withdrew until my cock sprung up once being released by her. I watched as my semen started to escape her even more.

"There's so much" she whispered.

I smiled and nodded "yes, I tend to have a lot when I'm turned on this much". I told her to use a corner of the blanket to clean up what she could but also warned her that she'd likely still have some coming out of her for a while.

Deb again smiled and said "good, I want to feel it. I want to play with it later." She was such a good dirty girl. If I hadn't already fucked Erin earlier that night I'd have likely fucked Deb again right then but I was very tired now and thought it best to get Deb home to bed.

We both got dressed and back into the truck. The entire way back I could see Deb staring at me and smiling. Finally before getting to her home I asked her "Would you like to go for a drive again someday?"

She nodded "yes, I'd like that very much. I also want you to teach me to use my mouth more." This girl was making me insane. "Do you think you could teach me a bit now?" she asked, leaning over and putting her hand on my crotch again.

I was truly torn. I wanted to get back home but I also didn't want this to end. My phone was still on the dash and I was sure that Erin was still listening. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Do you like girls too?"

"Yes, why?" she asked.

"Because Erin does also and I'm sure that the 2 of us would love to share you and teach you a few more things".

"That would be amazing!" she replied, "But for now...." She stopped speaking and proceeded to unzip my pants again. I lifted myself up so that she could wiggle my pants down to my knees.

Deb again grabbed my shaft and started to suck on me. I told her to stop and to gently suck and lick my balls. She did exactly as instructed. I was getting far too distracted to drive so I turned down the next residential street and parked. I suggested we climb into the back seats, and we did. I removed my pants and shoes completely. Now I sat sideways on the seat, one leg bent against the back rest, the other on the floor. This gave her space to lay on the cushion between my legs.

"Now go on and suck them some more" I directed. She did, licking and sucking on each of my balls. "Now slowly lick your way up my shaft." Again, she did as instructed. "See this area right below my head? It's the most sensitive part. I want you to lick it lots, then when you suck me I want you to make sure you put lots of pressure there with your tongue. Also make sure to not let me scrape along your teeth when you do."

Deb nodded and proceeded to lick the area as directed, then pulled me into her mouth. She was bobbing her mouth up and down my cock now and doing a much better job than before. She stopped for a second to look up at me and ask "Am I doing better now?"

"Yes, but never stop, it ruins the momentum" I told her. She quickly went back to work on me, sucking hard. "Now use your free hand to pump my shaft along with your mouth." I took her hand and placed it there on my cock and guided it up and down in time with her head. She now understood and kept going.

The fact that I was telling her exactly what I enjoyed and how to do it, and that she was eager to do it was extremely exciting for me. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Was she simply thinking that I'd already cum and wouldn't again and that I was just helping teach her? Knowing how much I cum I always try to make a point of letting the woman sucking me know that I'm going to cum. Finally I felt it best to ask "Do you want me to cum?"

Deb didn't answer. Instead she made eye contact with me and kept working my shaft with both her tongue and hand.

I asked again, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" She didn't slow her pace, instead she squeezed harder and moaned on my cock head. She took instruction very well and obviously didn't want to ruin the momentum as directed. I took this as permission to finish. I grabbed handfuls of her black hair into my hands as I stared into her pale blue eyes.

Now I controlled her pace, getting myself even closer. "I'm going to cum soon baby" I warned her. She moaned again, squeezing hard again. "You want it in your mouth?" I asked. She didn't reply, she just kept staring me in the eyes while sucking me. I felt my balls tighten and the wave or climax washing over my body. "Fuck baby, I'm going to cum in that beautiful mouth of yours. Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Swallow it!" I exclaimed.

I held her head tightly as I thrust into her mouth. I could feel my balls pumping my seed into her. Shot after shot of hot cum pumped into her eager mouth. I could hear her gagging a bit and I could feel some of my semen escaping her mouth and falling onto my pelvis and balls. "Swallow it all!" I pleaded. I heard her gulping and gasping as she did her best to eat it.

Finally I released my grip on her hair and told her "make sure you clean me up too, that's an important part of a good blowjob". Deb did exactly that, licking me clean and devouring my cum. "It's so sweet" she whispered.

My semen is always sweet if I've been drinking so this was no surprise to me. Finally once she finished cleaning me I pulled her to me to kiss her once more. "You did really well. Maybe we could do this again some time."

"I'd really like that, with you and Erin" she smiled at me. I got dressed again and we continued to drive to her house. We arrived and I walked her to her door. She kissed me and then went into the house. I went back to the truck and started to drive home, noticing the large wet spot on the passenger seat. I picked up my phone and put it on the hands free setting and asked if Erin was still listening.

"Damn right I am. Now get home quickly!" she replied.

I got home and Erin was standing there stark naked. "That was so fucking hot! You're going to have to give me details but first I need your tongue". She pulled me to our bed, pushing me onto my back, then proceeded to climb onto my face where she fucked my mouth and tongue until she came hard.

I wrote this story as my way of ensuring that Erin knew exactly what had happened. The next day when she read it she fucked me immediately, then asked "so when do we need a sitter again?"

We'll be trying to go out again soon but next time we'll need 2 sitters, one to stay with our son, and Deb to take to the hotel so that we can both devour her.

12