Babysitter Deb, the Second Encounter

Story Info
Deb joins both Erin and Tom this time.
4.3k words
4.8
15.5k
20
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some history, please read our other story titled "Babysitter Deb, the first encounter" before reading this one.

I'd kept in contact with Deb since our first encounter. I still had flashbacks of fucking that young vixen and teaching her how to suck a cock properly. My wife Erin truly enjoyed listening on the phone while Deb and I played, and later hearing about what exactly had happened. Deb and I exchanged the odd flirtatious texts and she expressed an interest in seeing me again.

Finally we managed to make some arrangements to have Deb "babysit" again and lined up another babysitter for our son. We planned this on the pretense of being out overnight so our son would be staying with one of our regular sitters at her home and we'd have Deb to ourselves at our home. Deb had previously expressed an interest in Erin also which is why we made these plans.

Deb is an absolutely gorgeous girl, 18 years of age, tight and toned with a spectacular tight ass, large C cup breasts, long black hair and very light blue eyes. My wife Erin is a spectacular MILF, mid 40's, toned, once red hair (now red and white), also with C cups and a great ass.

Finally the night came for our evening of fun. I dropped our son off at the normal sitters and went to pick Deb up to bring her to our home. Deb came out of her house as soon as I pulled into the driveway and my pants were instantly tight as my cock sprung to attention.

Deb was wearing a stretchy tank top with spaghetti string shoulder straps and stretch jeans with a little backpack, and she looked delicious. She got into the truck and smiled at me. We started to drive to our house and as soon as we rounded the first corner Deb reached over and touched my crotch. I wanted her incredibly badly but this time was about the 3 of us, not just Deb and I so I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss and told her to be patient. She pulled her hand away and got a very pouty look but I assured her that the wait would be worth it and she smiled again.

We got to our house and entered. Erin had some music playing and was dancing by herself. When she saw Deb she lit up, came over and gave Deb a big hug. Deb then excused herself to the bathroom and took her backpack with her. She was in there for a few minutes, then came out of the bathroom having changed.

Gone were her skinny jeans and bra, now replaced by a very short skirt and knee-high socks with the same tank top as before. I wouldn't have thought my cock could have gotten any harder but it did.

Erin ran over and grabbed Deb by the hand and in no time the 2 of them were dancing up a storm. Erin was also wearing a skirt and fitted top and the 2 of them together were something to behold.

I poured Erin and I hard drinks and some pop for Deb but she was quickly sharing the hard stuff with Erin. Both ladies kept looking at me with extremely seductive looks while dancing, it was driving me crazy! I was truly enjoying the view and decided to leave them alone for a bit. Both were gyrating and soon dancing against each other. I knew that the booze would lower inhibitions and that it would only be a matter of time now before something happened.

Erin made the first move. She leaned forward, grabbed Deb by the back of the head and kissed her deeply, pushing her tongue into Deb's mouth. Deb eagerly reciprocated. They kept moving to the music while kissing and quickly their legs became crossed with each other's and I could see them grinding on each other's thighs. They broke their kiss but kept contact and soon hands were starting to wander. Erin glanced over at me and smiled, keeping eye contact with me as she slid her hands down Deb's back. Erin slid her hands down under the back of Deb's miniskirt and then slid her hands up to Deb's ass cheeks, lifting the skirt at the same time and giving me a great view of that young hard ass. Deb was wearing a thong, and the sight of it was making me crazy.

They went back to kissing again and Erin removed one of her hands from Deb's ass, pointed her finger at me, and then wiggled her finger in the air making the "come here" motion. I got to my feet and walked over to them, taking my place behind Deb. I leaned against Deb, pushing my crotch against her ass and she let out a quiet moan into Erin's mouth. The 3 of us kept dancing a bit, more grinding than anything. I held Deb's hips as I gyrated and ground my cock against her. Soon Erin broke their kiss again and excused herself, leaving Deb and I still dancing. Erin sat down with her drink in hand watching us and smiling which I took as my cue to keep things moving.

I started to nibble on the side of Deb's neck and slid one of my hands up her side and then around to one of her breasts. Her nipple was very hard and I played with it through her shirt for a bit, then reached down the top of her shirt to cup her breast. As I did so I slid my other hand off her hip, to the front of her thigh, then between her legs to find her damp panties. I gently rubbed her crotch and breast while continuing to nibble at her neck. I could feel her legs shaking and she was breathing very hard now. I kept locking eyes with Erin who was obviously enjoying the show.

I wanted Erin to be involved at the same time so after a short while, and for the sake of my aching cock, I broke my hold on Deb. I stepped to Erin and took her hand, then Deb's and backed from the living room towards our bedroom pulling them along with me. They both followed eagerly and once we were in our room I gently turned them so that Deb's back was to our bed, then I pushed the two of them together again and stood behind Erin.

I pulled off my shirt, then Erin's and then her bra, then I pressed my chest against her, reaching around to fondle her breasts. Deb sat on the side of our bed now and leaned forward to kiss and suck on Erin's nipples. I reached down and under Erin's skirt to remove her panties which weren't there. Instead I found a very wet and freshly shaven pussy which I began to rub. Erin was moaning as Deb and I gave her attention. I wanted to get Erin worked up so that I could unleash her on Deb.

Finally, I figured Erin was good to go. I moved my hands to the zipper on the back of her skirt, lowered it and let her skirt fall. She was now completely nude, facing Deb who was still sucking on her nipples. I grabbed my drink, then stepped back and sat in a nearby chair to enjoy the show.

Erin was looking down at Deb as she continued to suck on Erin's nipples. Finally Erin reached under Deb's chin and lifted her head to break their kiss. She reached down and pulled Deb's shirt up over her head and tossed it to me, then pushed Deb onto her back on our bed. Erin laid on top of Deb now, their thighs again intertwined. She hovered over Deb smiling, then slowly slid downwards, kissing Deb's neck, then upper chest until she reached Deb's breasts. They truly were spectacular, standing upright even when she laid on her back. She had small perky nipples with very swollen areola. Erin devoured them, one after the other she went back and forth licking, pinching, sucking and biting.

Finally, Erin continued her way downwards. She slipped off the bed and to her knees, then grabbed the sides of Deb's skirt. Deb lifted her bum off our bed and helped Erin slide her skirt off. Erin put her hands on Deb's knees, then spread her legs apart. She kissed the inside of one of Deb's thighs, then worked her way up until she was licking and kissing the crotch of Deb's panties. Finally she moved them to the side and started to service Deb with her fingers and tongue.

Deb was staring at me and moaning while Erin pleasured her. The sight of Erin eating Deb's fresh young pussy was making me crazy and I finally had to release my cock from my jeans. I stripped completely and sat back down in the seat. Deb was smiling at me as I started to stroke my cock, precum now running from the tip of it down my shaft which I used to lubricate my hand.

I decided it was time to pleasure Erin also so I got off the seat and crawled on my knees behind her. Once there I reached under her and started to finger her pussy. She was now moaning on Deb's pussy and squirming on my hand. She broke her contact with Deb long enough to say "you're making it very hard for me to concentrate". I wasn't sympathetic at all.

I needed to move this along, my cock was aching and my balls were hurting. I now stood behind Erin and reached down, lifting her to her feet, then pushed her forward so that she laid on top of Deb again. Now I had a perfect view of both their pussies. Both were so different yet both were equally beautiful. Deb's was small, with tiny lips, Erin's was average sized with juicy lips. I wanted to devour both.

As they kissed, I fingered and licked both pussies. Both girls were moaning and squirming. They continued kissing, then finally broke their embrace. Neither said a word. Deb slid her panties off, then they both climbed up onto the bed further, then slid into a scissoring position, wrapping their legs around each other so that their pussies were touching. Now they started to grind. Amazing, that was the only word that came to mind, over and over again, amazing. They were grinding, faster and faster, moaning louder and louder. It was Erin who came first. She started to shake violently, pulling herself hard against Deb's pussy. Once her orgasm was over, Erin released her hold on Deb and slid back down between Deb's legs to lick both their juices from Deb's pussy. Erin looked over at me and suggested I should taste her. I was eager to dive into that young pussy and I did. I slid a finger into her and started to work her g-spot as I tongued her clit. Erin moved up and started to lick and suck Deb's tits again asking "do you like that? Does he make you feel good?"

Deb kept moaning and answering "Oh God yes! It feels so good."

Erin quietly asked "do you want to taste me?"

Deb nodded yes and I watched as Erin now climbed up and straddled Deb's face. Slowly at first, she started to grind on Deb's mouth as I ate Deb's pussy. Deb's moans were getting louder and faster so I knew I was pleasing her. Finally I couldn't take it, I had to have her. I sat up, climbed between her legs until my cock was positioned at her opening. "You ready for me Deb?" I asked. She couldn't manage to speak with her tongue inside Erin but she moaned out loudly.

"Wait!" Erin demanded, "I want to watch". Erin climbed off Deb's mouth and knelt next to us on the bed. She then bent down and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth, getting it very wet, then released it.

I grabbed my shaft, then guided my head to Deb's wet pink lips, parting them as I rubbed myself up and down her opening. Finally I leaned forward and started to push into her. It felt even better than I had remembered. Her pussy was incredibly tight and wet and as before I had a hard time getting more than an inch or two into her at first. Erin was now rubbing Deb's clit as I worked my cock deeper and deeper into Deb's pussy until finally my balls were resting against her ass again. I paused there to let Deb's pussy adjust, then I started to fuck her. Slowly at first, then faster until I was bouncing my balls off her. Deb was going insane, moaning, her head moving back and forth, her eyes closed as I pounded her.

"Is he doing a good job fucking you Deb?" Erin asked.

"Oh fuck yes" was all Deb could muster as a reply to Erin's question.

Erin seemed to take great pleasure in this and started to really encourage me. "Go on baby, fuck that pussy" she prompted, "make her cum".

I looked at Deb, whose eyes were still closed, and asked "Deb baby, you ready to cum?" She opened her eyes and looked at me, then nodded and answered, "Yes please, please". Now I leaned forward and laid on top of Deb so that I could kiss her. I drove my tongue deep into her mouth and our tongues twisted and danced. I broke the kiss and looked to Erin who was now laying on her back with her pussy next to Deb's head. Erin's fingers were working her pussy while her other hand was manipulating one of her breasts. She was truly enjoying the show. I was doing everything I could to make Deb cum and make sure that I didn't cum first. I was starting to lose the battle. Finally I pulled out so that I didn't cum too soon.

I flopped onto the bed on my back, then ordered Deb to come sit on me. She swung her leg over and quickly lowered herself onto my. "That's it Deb, cum on me like last time" I ordered. I then looked at Erin and prompted her "come sit on my mouth baby." Just as quickly, Erin swung a leg over me, facing Deb and was fucking my mouth. I wish I could have watched the 2 of them from the side, I'm sure it was spectacular. They were kissing and fondling one another and the pace was quickening again. I heard Erin speaking now "that's it Deb baby, ride his hard cock. I want to watch you cum on him the way I do. Don't be shy, cum on him baby."

Deb moaned louder and louder, fucked me faster and faster and finally what I was waiting for happened, she came for the 2nd time in her young life. I could feel her shaking on me, sitting down as hard as she could on my cock as her pussy pulsated. I had to concentrate very hard to not join her in cumming. "My turn" I heard Erin say as Deb lifted herself off me. Just as quickly, Erin took Deb's position and started to ride me and just as quickly, Erin was cumming on my cock while Deb watched us. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to cum also and Erin knew it. She lifted herself from my cock and then slid down my body until her mouth was at my cock, then pulled Deb over to join her. The two of them licked me, sucked my balls and shaft and pumped my cock.

Erin looked at Deb and said "you're pretty good at this, you must have had a good teacher", winking at her. Deb smiled at Erin, not realizing that Erin had been listening when I first instructed Deb on how to suck cock properly but still knowing that Erin knew of our previous encounter and approved of it. "Yes, he was pretty thorough" Deb replied with a chuckle. Now Erin wanted to upstage Deb. She smiled at Deb, then lowered her mouth down over my shaft. I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat, then felt as she relaxed and let me into her throat until her nose was buried against my pelvis. It was always an incredible feeling when Erin throated my cock, a talent she learned fairly recently and one I was obviously thrilled with. "Oh wow" I heard from Deb. I asked "why don't you teach Deb?" Erin did it a couple more times, then came back up for air gasping. "Your turn" she said to Deb.

"I don't think I can" Deb replied.

"Just relax when he hits the back of your mouth, then wait and swallow when you're ready." Erin instructed.

Deb tried a few times, always gagging with each attempt. Erin instructed Deb again, then kissed her and pushed Deb's head to my cock again. Deb tried again but was unsuccessful. I interrupted "let's leave something for next time".

Erin and Deb both smiled at me.

Now I stated "I really need to cum, my balls are killing me."

Erin was the first to speak, "I want to watch you cum in her".

I looked to Deb who just smiled at me and nodded her approval. I told Erin to get on the bed on her back. She did and I moved Deb so that her head was between Erin's legs. Erin took Deb by the head and pulled her face to Erin's pussy, then she started to grind her pussy on that young mouth. Now I stood back and watched for a minute, admiring the sight of the 2 of them as well as Deb's ass up in the air. I left them for another minute, then pulled Deb up so that she was laying on top of Erin, this time with her legs straddling Erin's. I climbed up over Erin's head and placed my cock at Deb's mouth again. Now it was my turn to grab Deb's head. I pushed my cock head against her lips and she opened her mouth to me. I started to fuck that pretty mouth of hers while I held her head. I could feel Erin licking my balls and ass while I had my way with Deb. Again I had to stop so that I didn't cum in Deb's mouth, I wanted her pussy.

Now I moved behind them both, spread Erin's legs wide, then pushed my cock into Erin's her. I started to fuck her while Deb was on top, bouncing Deb's ass off my belly. After a minute I pulled out of Erin, then slid my cock back into Deb's eager pussy. I went back and forth a few times, enjoying them both. They both felt incredible yet so different. Both were very hot and wet. Deb's was tighter, but both were amazing.

Finally it was my turn. I could feel my balls getting tight, and my cum starting to rise. "Are you ready?" I asked, "You want my cum in that little pussy?"

Deb and Erin were busy kissing and they broke their embrace. Deb answered "Yes please cum", as Erin also replied "Fill her pussy baby, cum in her."

That was more than enough for me. I grabbed Deb's hips and thrust myself as deeply into her as I could go as my cock started to pump my seed into her tight pussy. I felt Deb's pussy squeezing my cock and it merely increased the intensity of my orgasm. It felt like I'd never stop cumming as Deb also pushed back into me.

Erin looked over Deb's shoulder at me and said "stay inside her." She then proceeded to wiggle her way out from under Deb and come around behind us. "Now pull out slowly" she ordered. I did as instructed, slowly slipping my cock from her pussy. I felt Erin's hand slip under me and once I was out all the way I moved to the side. Erin was now between Deb's legs, admiring her pussy as my cum started to run from it. I usually have huge loads and this time was no exception. Erin started to run her tongue up Deb's slit, at first from the bottom to lick up whatever cum had escaped, then up and down and Deb was starting to squirm and then moan as Erin kept licking, then fingering Deb's pussy. Deb was really getting into this and started to grind on Erin's mouth.

I took advantage of this opportunity to use Deb some more. I propped her head up on a pillow, then straddled her chest and fed her my cock. My cock had started to soften slightly but once it was in Deb's mouth it came back fully. It was covered in my cum and her juices and she took it all eagerly. I had her arms pinned to her sides with my legs and I leaned forward and started to fuck her mouth as she fucked Erin's. Deb was squirming and moaning with Erin's tongue working hard on her pussy while I fucked her face. I heard Erin come up for air and goad me on "that's it baby, fuck her pretty face".

I wanted to cum in Erin if I was going to cum again. After all, fair is fair. I kept my cock in Deb's mouth while Erin worked Deb's pussy. Deb was squirming more and more and I prompted her "that's it Deb, focus on Erin. Feel how good that feels? Fuck her mouth baby, I want you to cum on her tongue". Deb didn't respond, instead she moaned again around my cock. I could feel her squirming and breathing faster. She had to open her mouth more to get air and I simply held my cock there and stared down at her. Finally it was becoming obvious that she was about to cum and I pushed her "that's it baby, fuck her mouth, cum on her baby, cum on her mouth". Within seconds Deb was releasing her 2nd orgasm of the night. She bucked and squirmed and I shoved my cock right to the back of her throat as she did, making her gag on it.

Finally her orgasm subsided and it was time to give Erin my 2nd load. I got off the bed and pulled Deb to the edge of the mattress, head first so that she was laying on her back with her head hanging off. I stood Erin up so that I was behind her, and walked her to Deb's head. Once she was straddling Deb's face, I pushed my cock into Erin's pussy. She leaned forward so that she was laying on Deb in a 69 position with her head between Deb's legs. She played with Deb's pussy a bit but was too distracted by me. I was now fucking her hard, my balls occasionally hitting Deb in the face. I pulled out, then fed my cock into Deb's mouth again and fucked it. This angle made it easy for me to hit the back of her throat over and over. I told Deb to take a deep breath and relax like Erin had taught her, then I thrust into her mouth again making her gag when I hit her throat. Then I pulled out and fucked Erin some more. I repeated this, going back and forth from pussy to mouth and gagging Deb each time as I did. I wanted to throat fuck her, I wanted to fuck her ass, I wanted to be rough, but I also didn't want to push so much that I turned her off so I decided against pushing more for now. Besides, I needed to cum again badly!

12