Babysitter Deb, the Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock from Deb's mouth again and forcefully shoved it up Erin's pussy. Finally it was time. I announced that I was going to cum and I sped my pace. Erin looked back at me and begged me "yes baby, please cum in me, please cum!" I did, nearly as hard as the 1st time. I felt my cum shooting from my cock. I let the first couple of spurts go into her before I pulled out and pumped my cock. I aimed my cock head right at Erin's entrance so that it would run down onto Deb's face, then decided I needed Deb's mouth again so I pushed my spurting head past Deb's lips and kept stroking my shaft until I was completely drained. Deb swallowed the rest of my load, then started to lick Erin clean, it was spectacular to watch.

I was done for the night. My balls were sore and I was exhausted. The girls fooled around a little bit more, mostly some kissing and petting, then Deb went to bed in the guest room and Erin and I in ours. I woke some time later hearing moaning. Erin was not at my side. I knew what was happening and smiled knowing that the 2 of them were busy enjoying one another. I quietly snuck to the spare room and looked through the doorway. The lights were off but I could still see the two of them. Deb was laying on top of Erin, both of them grinding on each other. I was too tired to join so I stood there quietly in the dark and watched them for a while, then I slipped back to bed to leave them enjoying each other.

In the morning we all got frisky again. We fucked in the shower, then on our bed again. It became a complete blur with cum in both girls again. Later when I drove Deb home she thanked me for an amazing night and told me not to hesitate if we ever need a sitter again, followed by a grin and a wink. I plan to take her up on it. There's still so much more to teach her including some rough sex.

We're definitely going to need a sitter again soon!

12