All Comments on 'BabySitter DVDs'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow

DieselJesterDieselJesterover 10 years ago
Deus Ex Machina?

I thought that this story was great up until the couple got home. How did the wife know that Vivian had watched the DVDs and looked at the camera just by picking it up? The story lost plausibility for me at that point. Otherwise, it was a good read.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
2nd camera Obviously!! GREAT little story!!

I love when you add a penchant for spanking....hope you have a good Christmas break, so you can stock us up on more of these superb little scenarios!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Want the second

I really liked this one and want a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid Vivian!

The problem with this story, sort of, is that some readers, me included, find ourselves rooting for Vivian when she's watching the DVDs, realizing what awaits her. The fact she falls asleep in the dungeon is a big let down. She should have had more brains than that! Unfortunately, the fact that she doesn't, and finds herself right where the other victims ended up, doesn't make it any better. Maybe if the rapists had walked in on her while she was engrossed watching Rebecca, this would have been more satisfying. Just my opinion. I still rated the story high. Every now and then, though, a wily victim making an escape, can also be satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please please please continue this story.

I would love to hear more of the girls and their stories of how they were seduced by this couple (should be a few more DVDs to choose from) I would also like to read how Vivian reacts to the slow entry of Willi compared to Beca. So please please make it happen.

iceman60iceman60over 1 year ago

Great story. A bit disappointing that Vivian went to sleep knowing what was instore for her. She should have greeted them at the door naked to take the upper hand. maybe grabbing Trudy by the boobs fully knowing from the videos one way or another she was going to be spanked and having a fun reason for it and giving Trudy a shock and making her wish she could join in. Just a thought for a future story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous