All Comments on 'Babysitter Goes Too Far Ch. 01'

by Agerasia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why was this in the Incest section??????

Why was this in the Incest section??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get your thoughts out coherently

It's hard to continue when the opening sentence is, "My wife and Julia had a five year old girl and a seven year old boy. We were happily married, but liked to go out frequently." It would behoove you to get someone who spoke English as a first language as an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Get An Editor

This is like a first draft...very incoherent. Did you even reread what you wrote?

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 6 years ago
Too Difficult To Read

First it was difficult to follow and there were too many grammatical errors. Then when it started changing the point of view / perspective / narrative it made it almost too difficult to follow but then it got too strange to follow. She wasn't allowed to open a door without the alarm going off? She is told she smells like a slut by a woman she just met and she apologizes?

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Consider an editor

Your story was hot!

There were some typos and a few wrong words, but overall a great job.

More, please....5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BARF

Vomit. Woohoo stupid inane on so many levels. PLEASE don't inflict any more garbage like this on us readers.

1 star is way too many.

DRAGONRIDER55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awful

Horribly written and edited, on top of which the writing and story were incoherent and remarkably inconsistent. It was as if you took your favorite fantasies (or masturbation scenarios) and shoe-horned all of them into one story. Awful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the worst babysitter story I ever read...I stopped before husband & wife got to their destination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous