BabySitter in the Dark

Story Info
Alone in the dark and he came to check up on her.
2.3k words
4.34
35.9k
32

Part 53 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers

I'd agreed to babysit for Mr and Mrs Nickelson, mainly because he's the one who called and asked me. At eighteen I considered babysitting a little beneath me and I'd already informed most of my regulars that I was stopping and referred them to Denise, who was still doing it.

If Mrs Nickleson had asked me I'd probably have turned her down, but she knew that and that's why she had her husband call me. George was a honey. He was six foot tall, broad shoulders and slim waist, fit and smart, with an engaging wit. The fact that he was also handsome with dark hair and surprisingly blue eyes didn't hurt, either. I'd been mildly infatuated with him from the first time I laid eyes on him. Eva knew that and that's why she had him make the arrangements.

I rolled up at the appointed time, greeted George and Eva, and settled down to play with the kids. When bedtime arrived I helped Eva tuck them in and they zonked off like little lambs. (That didn't happen every time, I assure you.)

Kids down, me sitting back and watching TV, and Eva and George departed for their night of festivities or whatever.

A few hours later the lights (and the TV) went out. Did I mention that it was a rather hot muggy day, rather stifling in fact? The sky was totally overcast. Threatening rain but only putting on a noisy thunder and lightning show. I suspected that the lightning had taken out a lamppost or something.

A quick check out the front door showed it wasn't just the Nickleson's place. The whole street was blacked out. I went back inside and considered the situation. I wasn't afraid of the dark -- just irritated by it.

No TV so I used my phone as a light source to find the laptop and turn it on. I figured that would be good for several hours of light and entertainment. It would've been, too, if the battery hadn't been flat. Stupid Eva probably drained it. No way was I going to use my phone as a torch. If I drained that battery and then needed to use the phone I'd be screwed. I decided to just lounge about in the kitchen, using the gas hot plates to provide a bit of light. Did you know that the piezo lighters for a gas stove won't work without electricity? I realised that when I couldn't get a spark. I turned off the gas and retreated to the front room and dropped onto the couch.

Actually, I groped my way to the front room, carefully edged to where I thought the couch was, made sure I was going to sit on the damn thing, and lowered my butt to the cushions and moped.

After moping for a while I leaned back and nodded off. I wasn't really asleep, but neither was I wide awake -- sort of half and half. I jolted fully awake when I heard the front door bang and footsteps in the hall.

"George?" I called, the footsteps being a bit heavy for it to be Eva.

He grunted something that I didn't quite catch and I moved towards the hall to meet him. With hindsight I guess I should have just stayed where I was and let him grope his way towards me. He came through the doorway just as I reached it, his hands out to make sure he didn't run into anything. So were mine, for that matter.

My hands were lower than his and they passed under his and came up against his chest. For his part his hands passed over mine and came firmly up against my breasts, and closed over them.

I already mentioned that it was hot and muggy and I was babysitting. In those conditions I didn't need to dress to impress and was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts. That t-shirt did nothing whatsoever to disguise what George was now holding. The flimsy bra I was wearing wasn't any help either.

I gave a startled yelp and pushed him away. I also mentioned earlier that he was big and broad-shouldered. My pushing didn't move him a single inch. It also didn't stop him from rubbing my breasts.

"If you don't mind, George," I said repressively. At least, I was trying to sound repressive but it might have come out a bit breathily. I mean, that aforesaid infatuation, a dark night, an illicit thrill of him touching me. Damn right it was a bit erotic.

"I don't," he said softly, but his hands dropped away.

So everything was sweet, right? Wrong. He tugged my t-shirt loose from my shorts and his hands came up inside it, covering my breasts again, and I mean my breasts as he also pushed my bra out of the way. So now I had George fondling my breasts.

"George," I said, a little bit more urgently.

"I know, I know," he said. His hands dropped away but he wasn't finished. "Seeing there's no way I can see you in this dark I think I'll just take this off so that I can imagine what you look like standing there topless." With that he simply lifted my t-shirt up, hauling it up over my head and I stupidly let him. After all, he was right about it being too dark for him to actually see anything.

As I'm sure you've guessed his hands were back on my breasts immediately. He gently squeezed them, rolling my nipples around under his thumb. I was even more shocked when he bent his head and started sucking on them. I briefly wondered how he knew where they were and then realised that he knew where his hands were and that was all the information he needed.

I was still saying, "George," rather plaintively while he held me in place with a hand pressed against my back, his mouth teasing first one nipple and then the other.

His spare hand was rubbing my tummy lightly, tracing lazy circles, which once again were proving to be slightly erotic. Okay, maybe a bit more than slightly. His mouth on my breasts, and one hand wandering around my tummy, and the hand on my back dipping down and slipping under my shorts and onto my bottom was all rather distracting. I wasn't sure what to object to first, resulting in me being tongue tied and not saying anything.

Yeah, I should have objected to that hand on my tummy first. During its idle movements it managed to undo the button on the front of my shorts. I just had time to register that my waistband was loose and then my shorts and panties were going down, helped along by George's eager hands.

This time I managed to yell.

"Do you mind?" I snarled at him, seriously annoyed, or trying to be at least.

"Mm, no," he said casually. "Stop fussing. It's still pitch black and I can't see a thing."

The wanton part of me said he had a point. The staid part of me didn't care about any points.

"Back off while I straighten my clothes," I told him firmly.

"Let me help you cover up," he said, and his hand moved over me until it was rubbing over my mons.

Now I was facing a real problem. I was quite certain that he was only teasing me and had no real intention of actually seducing me. Yeah, I was positive that was the case. I mean, of course it was. I had no doubts about it. None at all. But still...

He was touching me a lot more intimately than he had any right to and unfortunately the wanton in me was enjoying it. I could feel the heat rising deep inside, and it was hot enough to burn out a hollow core, a core that I was expecting him to fill. But he wouldn't of course. I wouldn't let him. No, a firm hand was what was required here.

The biggest problem with that firm hand was that George appeared to be the one who had it, and he was applying it to all the wrong places. My pushing at his chest to fend him off seemed to be remarkably like caressing him, and that was not what I was doing. Certainly not. I pushed a little harder, having the same amount of effect -- none.

By now I was hot and flushed and breathing hard. And aroused. Let's not forget how aroused all this was making me. Somehow or other George's shirt had come undone and my hands were now on his bare chest. (Not totally bare. Enough hair to qualify as a fur coat.) His hands latched onto my bottom again and he pulled me flush against him.

So there I was, naked and aroused, and held firmly against a naked man in the dark. That's right -- I said naked. I don't know when his trousers went by the way but that certainly wasn't a roll of coins pressing against my tummy. My certainty that he wasn't going to try to seduce me took a bit of a credibility hit at that point.

"George, whatever you think you're going to do, forget it," I told him, for once my voice being quite firm. (Not as firm as that erection felt, but firm all the same.)

I might as well have been talking in Swahili for all the notice George took. He curled a leg around behind me and tapped me behind the knees, resulting in them buckling and him guiding me down onto the floor, flat on my back with him lying on top of me. If that wasn't bad enough my knees were bent up, effectively cradling him between my thighs. That was absolutely, positively, not deliberate on my part.

For all that it was so dark it didn't seem to bother George at all. He knew where everything was. Using the Braille method, I guess. His fingers were busy parting my lips and his cock was pressing against me.

"Don't you dare," I wailed as he started to press into me, his cock sliding into place as though he'd done it a thousand times before. (Well, he may have, just not with me.)

My maidenly protests probably didn't count for much at this stage, what with me gasping out, "God, yes," as I pushed hard up against him, that heated aching void wanting, no, needing this. He slammed fully into me and my legs rose and wrapped themselves around him, holding tightly to him. Giving up any pretences of reluctance my hands glommed onto his shoulders, clutching him tight.

He started moving, his cock sliding in and out, sending delicious thrills through me. I think I was mute for a good two seconds before I started urging him on, challenging him to do his worst, or best, for that matter. I was bouncing under him, pushing up hard to meet his thrusts. (I was also highly delighted that we were on thick carpet. The way we were going it could have been painful on a tiled floor.)

His hands were on my breasts, fondling them, while his mouth was on my neck, chewing on me. I could see myself wearing high collars for a couple of days after this.

He just bounced away, happy as Larry, whoever Larry is, not showing any intention of dragging this out to a marathon session. It was just a case of get going and run towards the finish, wherever it may be. I wasn't objecting as I was responding in the same manner, banging away and getting more highly aroused with every thrust.

If it was a race I won it as I climaxed while he was still thrusting away. He didn't even slow down while I had an orgasm, determined to reach his own climax. I was just coming down from my high when he exploded, his sudden frantic activity triggering another (smaller) climax, not that I was complaining.

He rolled off me and it came to me that I was lying there stark naked. The only clothes I had on were my shorts and panties, and they were tangled around one ankle. I hastily straightened them out and then groped around for my other things.

"Have you got a torch in this place?" I asked, to be greeted by silence. "Ah, George?" I called. More silence.

I groped for the coffee table as that was where I'd left my phone. Turning it on threw enough light for me to find the rest of my things and I hastily finished dressing. Then I took a stroll through the house looking for George.

He wasn't there. He'd just vanished. Now what did I do. The only thing I could do was go and sit on the couch again and wait in the dark. The power came back on about an hour later. With the lights on I quickly checked through the house again but still no George. What I did find was a mirror that showed me I needed to clean myself up a bit more. A quick raid on Eva's cosmetics let me put some foundation over some incipient bruises and I finally looked quite respectable again.

Eva and George arrived home and Eva thanked me and gave me my wages. George nodded to me in appreciation of my giving up my evening to sit for them. There wasn't the slightest sign of him acknowledging what had happened earlier. It was as if he hadn't even been there.

It was him though, I was sure of it. I may not have seen his face, what with the blackout, but it was most certainly him. It had to be. Who else could it have been? I knew his voice. At least, I was fairly certain I knew his voice. Did I just assume it was his voice seeing I was in his house and knew it had to be him? I felt confused.

Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers