BabySitter Indignant

Story Info
She resents the sitter's attitude.
2.3k words
4.29
55.6k
17

Part 54 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Angela was considering Jodie with some annoyance. She might be a reasonable babysitter but she was also a first class pain in the neck. She acted as though she was the bee's knees. She was better than everyone else. Smugly arrogant and totally sure of herself.

The arrogance and the being sure of herself Angela could have tolerated. After all, the girl was still young. Not even twenty, yet. It was the subtle put-downs that got to Angela. Her parenting was wrong. Her dress sense was wrong. Her makeup was wrong. Not that Jodie blatantly said so. She just let it be known by inference and, also by inference, how much better Jodie was at all these things.

She even had the gall to put down Harry, Angela's husband, hinting that it was a case of bad luck but that's the best Angela could hope to do. Jodie, of course, intended to marry into the rich and famous. Not that she was aiming high but she gave the impression that Leonardo DiCaprio would have to queue up to get her number.

Angela was quite relieved when they were able to depart, leaving the kids to Jodie's tender mercies. Fortunately, Jodie believed in early bedtimes for small children and could be counted on to get them down in good time.

Angela and Harry went on their merry way. They enjoyed the show and then stopped at the local for a couple of drinks on the way home. Harry was driving and only has a single beer but Angela felt entitled to have a couple of glasses of wine. Subsequently she was willing to admit that maybe she should have skipped that third glass.

They got home and found that Jodie had coffee almost ready. Angela had to admit that the girl was nearly as good as she thought she was, always efficiently organised. The three of them sat and had their coffee while Angela and Harry discussed the film. Jodie, naturally, had her own opinion. Not that she'd seen it, but she had read the official reviews.

Jodie subtly put down the comments Angela made about the film, implying well, yes, you would think that because you don't know any better. Angela fumed quietly and pointed out that Harry had also enjoyed the film.

"Yes, well he would, wouldn't he," said Jodie. The implication that Harry was too dumb to know better came through loud and clear, and that third glass of wine spoke for Angela.

"Harry, dear, be a sweetheart for me," Angela cooed sweetly. "Would you be so kind as to pull down Jodie's panties and fuck her so hard her ass falls off."

There was a startled silence from both Jodie and Harry. Jodie found her voice first.

"Are you mad? You can't rape me," she said with great indignation.

Now Harry was a little confused. He could understand Jodie being indignant about the threat but a little puzzled as to how she phrased her protest. If she had put an emphasis on any of the last three words she would have been demonstrating her objection to being raped. She'd put an emphasis on the first word, you, indicating that Harry was the source of her indignation.

"Ah, and why can't I rape you?" he asked, curious as to her reasoning.

"You're a nobody," pointed out Jodie.

"Excuse me?" Now he was offended.

"Well, look at me. I'm gorgeous, even dressed in this tracksuit. I was the Prom Queen and my boyfriend was the Prom King and captain of the football team. Men follow me around and I can have my choice of them. You're a nothing. Just a husband."

"I see. So if you're going to be raped, who should be doing it?"

"Well, obviously someone who is someone. You know, someone like the quarterback, not that he did, of course. Or maybe one of the teachers, as long as it was one of the popular teachers. Someone like you? No thanks."

"So it's not the rape you object to but just who does it?"

"I didn't say that but if I have to be raped I'd expect it to be with a bit of class. One must have standards, you know."

The look Jodie gave Harry indicated that he totally failed to meet her standards for a potential rapist.

"I see. Have you ever been raped?"

"Of course not." Jodie seemed indignant at the very suggestion.

"So you're saying you're still a virgin?"

Jodie actually laughed at that.

"I said my boyfriend was the Prom King and the football captain. What do you think?"

"I'll take that as a no," said Harry.

"I see why you think it would be a good idea to have me fuck her but do I dare? I'm just a nobody," Harry said, turning to address Angela.

Angela glanced at where Jodie was nodding in approval at Harry's reluctance. She smiled.

"I think you should dare," she said. "After all, you're my nobody and that counts for a great deal."

Nodding in agreement Harry rose from the table and moved towards a suddenly nervous Jodie.

"Hold on," she protested. "I don't want to get raped."

"I sort of think that that is a given," Harry said. Taking her arm he coaxed her to her feet.

"Do you know the correct protocol for being raped?" he asked her.

"What?"

"The way to behave. Police give out these little pamphlets. They advise you not to scream or struggle but just to go along with what the rapist wants. They say it's better that way. I think they're insane but who am I to argue?"

Jodie's tracksuit trousers were done up by a simple tie. A firm pull on the bow and they were no longer done up. Another firm pull, this time on the trousers, resulted in them sliding down, Jodie feebly protesting all the while.

Her protests went up a notch when she found her panties following her trousers but she didn't actually scream. It seemed she had a new favourite word. "But, but, but," she stammered, fresh indignation rolling through her. This was so wrong.

Harry calmly brushed his hand against her mons, a touch that brought a startled squawk to Jodie's lips. He smiled and took a step back.

"I'll let you decide if you want to take your top off," he told Jodie.

"Why would I want to take off my top? It's bad enough that you've half stripped me."

"Ah, possibly because you look slightly ridiculous with a baggy top on and no panties," suggested Angela. "I'd take it off if I were you. You'd be a lot more comfortable."

It wasn't the comfort that mattered to Jodie but the idea of looking silly. That she could not abide. Muttering to herself she shed her tracksuit top, hesitated, and also removed her bra.

Harry took advantage of this fact to brush his hands across her breasts, watching with interest as her nipples promptly puckered.

"God, Jodie, you really should enter the Miss Nude competition," said Harry. "A figure and a face like yours and you're a guaranteed winner. You'd probably get another crown you could put next to your Prom Queen crown."

Jodie looked at him, not sure if she'd been insulted or complimented. She flicked a glance at Angela who smiled back at her.

"He's right, you know," Angela said. "Your skin is a beautiful creamy-white with no blemishes. You look sensational."

Jodie's attention was abruptly jerked back to Harry. Having a man's hand close around your mound and start rubbing it certainly had a way of attracting your attention.

"What are you doing? You stop that."

"Ah, Jodie, I'm raping you, remember? I'm just helping you relax a little before we really start. You don't want me being greedy and just grabbing, do you?"

"I don't want you at all," Jodie pointed out, finding her wants were being ignored.

Harry continued to tease Jodie, touching her breasts and her mound, stroking and rubbing. A gentle kiss on each pink nipple was included, leaving them damp and wanting more, although she was quite willing to deny this.

Drawing back a little Harry observed Jodie. She was flushed and her breathing was slightly hard. He started undoing his trousers. Jodie's eyes dropped, watching with some trepidation as he dropped his trousers. When his shorts followed her trepidation increased quite rapidly.

"You've got to be kidding me," she gasped, eyeing Harry's erection nervously.

"You know how it is with nobodies," Angela said smugly. "Sometimes they rise to unexpected heights. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. Or most of it, anyway."

Harry moved closer and Jodie backed away. Unfortunately, with the table behind her, only her top half could back away, her bottom being pressed against the table. Her hands went behind her to support herself. It slowly dawned on her that this position suited Harry to a tee. She was leaning back with her groin out-thrust and her legs parted. Looking down she could see herself and it looked as though she was offering herself to Harry. It didn't help her peace of mind to see that Harry was accepting her offer.

She looked at the erection pressing lightly against her lips and swallowed nervously.

"I'm going to scream," she said in a whisper.

"No, you're not," said Harry confidently. "You're going to watch as I enter you. You're curious about how far in I can go. You'll be surprised to find what you can manage."

Jodie was shaking her head, refusing to believe him, but her eyes were still fastened on his cock. She gave a nervous gasp as she felt her lips yielding and saw him starting his drive forward.

He could feel she was ready to receive him, even if it was reluctantly, but he didn't hurry things. He was willing to concede that his cock might be a little bigger than what she was used to. That being the case it was only fair to give her time to adjust.

Instead of penetrating her fully right from the start Harry pushed forward a little and then retreated. He kept doing this, each movement forward being accompanied by a slight retreat, but a retreat that still left him deeper inside her. She was starting to twist about, wanting him to enter faster, her body reacting to his intrusion. Now she was pushing to meet him when he moved forward, reluctant to let him go as he retreated. When he finally thrust that last little bit home she was surprised, not having believed that she could take him this way.

Her winked at her when she raised her eyes to look at him.

"Just goes to show," he said. "You don't know what you can do until you try."

With that he started thrusting into her in earnest. He started slowly to see how she would react but, finding her moving with him, pushing firmly to meet him, he upped the tempo. Soon he was moving at a fair pace, his cock driving firmly into her yielding flesh, her body accepting him as the right thing to do.

Angela was looking on with some amusement and a little bit of annoyance. Amused that Jodie had capitulated so easily and annoyed that she seemed to be enjoying it so much. She might be getting raped but she was responding with fine style, giving just as good as she got.

Jodie was finding that now Harry was finally doing the dirty deed she could handle everything that he could dish out. His slow stuttering entry had helped build on the arousal that his wandering hands had started and then his plunging cock had inflamed her even more. Every thrust seemed to bring new feelings of excitement. She was gasping, eager to take him, feeling him come deep within her and relishing it, enjoying being the subservient female.

For his part, Harry had given up any ideas of rape or punishment. He was deep inside a willing woman and she was doing her best to turn him inside out and it was up to him to make sure she received the pleasure that he was getting. His hands were on her breasts, massaging them, enjoying the feel of feminie flesh in his grasp, feeling her react to his touch.

Harry moved along in fine style. He was enjoying what was happening and he damn well knew that so was Jodie. He saw no need to change anything when they were both in accord.

Mother Nature had other ideas. Time's up Harry, she whispered in his ear. He was gone, he just knew it. He couldn't stop at this stage and then he'd be history. He yielded to the imperative of his gonads, driving in harder than ever.

He was fortunate, he decided, that Jodie was so sensitive, because he couldn't control what was happening. He'd only made a few frantic last strokes when she went up in flames, shrieking softly and clinging to him as she climaxed.

"And just what did that prove?" asked Harry when he was feeling a little more settled.

"That I shouldn't take a third glass of wine," suggested Angela.

"Um, I should be more careful about how I object to someone offering to rape me?" asked Jodie.

"You have a point," agreed Harry. "If you hadn't so blatantly dismissed me as a nobody I probably wouldn't have gone through with it."

He thought about that for a moment. Jodie really was sensational, a delight to the eyes. Any excuse to bed her was a valid excuse. He started to say so, considered Angela's reaction, and kept his mouth shut.

Angela and Jodie left to go and get Jodie cleaned up and dressed and to enjoy a female type conversation. Harry sat back and mused about the situation. He really would have to apologise to Jodie some time. Perhaps he should give her a call and offer to deliver an apology in person. A long, slow, apology. It seemed a reasonable thing to do.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers