Babysitter Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany wakes up. She slams her hand on the alarm clock and can't help but exclaim, "Fuck!" As she stands out of bed, she notices her boy shorts are soaked. "Oh, god!" she exclaims as she finds something to wear to the bathroom.

David answers quickly when Brittany knocks. He's dressed for work in a slim fit button down and slacks. A thin tie hangs between his toned pecks. He didn't shave this morning and his already amazing jaw line is enhanced with a five o'clock shadow. As he opens the door, his urgency in needing to leave is put on hold when he notices Brittany is wearing the same outfit she was jogging in before. Her hair is up in a ponytail. "Hi, Brittany, good morning."

"Hi, David, how are you?" she asks, trying to avoid the flashes of her dream from the night before. Her eyes drift down to his slacks for almost a beat too long before she catches herself.

"I am good, but I am almost running late. You have both my cell numbers if you need anything at all. Thank you, again." He quickly grabs his computer bag and heads to leave.

"No problem, at all. Have a good day." As she closes the door behind him, she falls back against it for a moment. "Get it together, Brittany." She says to herself.

"Who are you talking to?" Marcy stands at the end of the hall, still in her pajamas. Brittany smiles.

"No one, Marcy." She steps towards her. "Are you ready for a super fun day?"

Marcy nods.

"Do you like running on treadmills?"

Marcy shakes her head.

"Ok, well how about watching cartoons while I run on a treadmill? Does that sound good?" Brittany smiles at Marcy who smiles back nodding her head in agreement. She reaches out her hand to Marcy and takes her into the den to where the treadmill is.

At the office, David sits in a room of men five to ten years younger than him. College interns and assistants that work under him all have laptops open in front of them. Photoshop and Excel are plastered across each screen and every young guy looks like some sort of carbon copy of the other. There is a dry erase board riddled with chicken scratch and unreadable notes. David is at the head of the table, staring out the window distracted.

"So are we good, then, Dave?" one of the perky young men asks, snapping David back into the situation.

"What? Oh, yeah." He turns to address the rest of the room. "Alright, guys, that's an hour for lunch. It'll be the first of many late nights, so eat plenty." Everyone begins chatter and exits the office except for Mark, the guy next to David.

"Everything ok, boss?" he asks with palatable concern.

"Yeah, Mark. All good. Just thinking about someone." David's answer seems to beg Mark to lean in a bit on the table toward David.

"Who's the lucky lady, man?" Marks eyes light up while David's begin to roll.

"It's my babysitter, Mark. It's not like that." David begins to get out of his seat and close his laptop.

"No reason it can't be like that, bro!" he quickly stops talking as if he just heard himself. "I mean...she's like...of age, right?" Mark's concern immediately makes David laugh.

"Yes, Mark. She's almost 20. That's actually the problem." His laughter falls to concern.

"Doesn't sound like a problem to me, man. You're single, she's legal. You've been divorced forever, right? You used to bang chicks all the time right after your divorce, man! That's a good trend to start back up!" Mark, now also with a closed laptop and out of his chair puts his hand on David's back. "You got this, bro."

David playfully swipes Mark's hand away. "I know you don't get this yet, Mark, but you have to grow up sometime." He laughs and shakes his head, leaving the office and a confused Mark behind.

On his drive home, David keeps picturing Brittany in her yoga pants and sports bra, pony tail up. With each block he passes, his thoughts get dirtier. In his mind, he has her alone. She has given herself up to him to do with what he wants, to feed his desire. In his mind her pants are off, her hair is down, and she is walking over to him, begging him to teach her all of the things he knows. As he turns down his street, he glances down to realize he is hard as a rock. David sits in his Jeep for a moment reading over work papers, calming himself down before he goes inside. It's been a long day and the last thing he wants is some awkward moment with a girl ten years younger than him.

He turns the key into his front door and glances at his watch. It's 8:53. "Shit!" he thinks to himself. As he opens the door, his house is quiet and dimly lit. There is a faint blue glow coming from the den in the back. As he approaches, he sees Brittany before she sees him. She's alone on the sofa. Marcy was already put to bed. Laying on her side, she looked almost perfect in shape. Her tight pants and camisole hugged every perfect silhouetted curve of her young body. Before he needed to take a break again, he spoke quietly, "Hi, sorry."

Brittany broke her gaze from the TV and sat up promptly. "Hi, David."

"How did everything go? Did she give you any trouble?"

"Not at all." She said standing up off the sofa now, walking over to David. "She is extremely well-behaved, actually."

"Well, I assure you, she gets that from her mother." He jokes, "I have never been described as well behaved." His sentence leaves his mouth as they make eye contact. Brittany instinctively bites her lip for a moment before blushing and turning away to the kitchen.

"So, you weren't kidding about working late, huh?" Brittany asks, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. This is why I wanted to pay you by the day. Easier for me, and probably profitable for you." They both laugh for a moment before an awkward pause. Brittany grabs her purse and keys off the counter, using any noise she can to break the silence.

"So, same time tomorrow?"

"Yes. Thank you again." He starts following Brittany down the hall to the door.

"Have a good night, David." She looks back smiling at him as she opens the door.

"You, too, Brittany." He grabs the door as she's closing it, stopping her. "Sweet dreams." She blushes for a split second before smiling and turning around, and walking home.

After checking on Marcy, David comes back down to the den. He turns off the TV and sits in almost darkness for a moment. He unzips his slacks and frees his hard manhood. It's a relief he's been waiting for all day. David lays back on the sofa where Brittany was laying only minutes earlier and listens for silence across the house as he begins stroking himself in the dark room. With his eyes closed, he can see Brittany there with him. She's running her hands down his chest, licking and kissing over his muscles and his stomach. She wastes no time as she fills her mouth with his solid member, gripping it with one hand and digging her nails into his thigh with the other. He imagines looking down at her, devouring her eyes with his as she brings him to climax. His hands dig deep into the cushions of the sofa, imagining they are holding Brittany's long wavy hair. His eyes peeled back open to the reality of the dark den where he sat. As he gained his breath, he whispered to himself, "I want you, Brittany."

The next morning felt even more rushed than the previous. Marcy answered the door for Brittany this time, an infantile look of concern on her face.

"Hi, Marcy, what's wrong?" Brittany asked Marcy, stepping in and closing the door.

"Dad's mad." She responded. Before Brittany could respond, David chimed in walking swiftly down the hall.

"I'm not mad, sweetie, I'm just behind." David tried to say these words with the calmest tone possible, with clear irritation behind it. "Now please go finish your cereal, honey." Marcy rolls her eyes causing Brittany to chuckle before turning to David.

"Do you need any help with anything?" she asks, causing David to pause for a moment and step out of the situation.

"No. Sorry. Thank you." He begins to answer, flustered, "I'm just not use to this, you know? She's usually with her mother and I do not have a schedule built around this." Before he can finish his sentence his eyes check a wall clock by the door. "Oh, shit! I have to go!"

"Bad word!" Marcy yells from the other room.

"Go ahead! I got it from here." Brittany chuckles as David quickly exits and the frenzy that once filled the room dissipates. She makes her way into the kitchen where Marcy is dumping cereal into the trash can. "Excuse me!" she snaps to Marcy, playfully.

Marcy's eyes go wide and she drops the cereal bowl into the trash can too, immediately running out of the kitchen. Brittany laughs and chases her around the house until the both crash on a recliner next to the treadmill. After the fits of laughter calm down, Marcy turns on cartoons and sits in the oversized recliner while Brittany works out behind her, jogging heavily on the treadmill. Her timer winds down and her pace slows, just as Marcy dozes off in the chair. Brittany covers her with a blanket before heading to the bathroom.

Down the hall in the bathroom, she turns the shower on hot, admiring the stark white marble and floor-to-ceiling glass. The room quickly begins to fill up with steam while Brittany undresses, sweat falling off of her. She pulls her hair down and begins going through David's medicine cabinet and drawers. She reads labels and fills her mind with curiosities. Brittany begins to paint an imaginary picture of David's life based on the things she finds in his bathroom. One drawer she opens lets out a scent into the air. It's David's cologne. It mixes with the steam and she closes her eyes, letting out an audible moan.

Her responsibilities come back to her as a babysitter and she puts everything back and opens the door in case Marcy wakes up and needs something. With a towel placed on the rack, she takes a quick glance at herself in the mirror before getting into the shower. She looks like she did in her dream. She bites her lip and leans on the counter a bit, imagining David behind her. It's not long before she frustrates herself and again let's out an audible moan, this one more on the disappointed side. Slightly frustrated and still dripping with sweat, she slips into the shower.

It's at this time David comes home. In his rush out the door, he had forgotten his computer bag. He eyes it on the floor, but walks forward into the den, smiling at the site of Marcy sleeping in the chair. His mind immediately goes to a mix of concern and wonder as he begins to look for Brittany. Through the kitchen and down the hall, he stops dead in his tracks when he sees the steam billowing out the door to the bathroom. David throws himself into a moral debate in his head that seems to last for hours, though it only takes him seconds to make his next decision. He walks quietly down the hall and to the opening of the bathroom. As he turns to peer in, he can see Brittany's silhouette through the clear glass of the shower. As his mind argues with him and tries to pull him away, he stares, watching her. He begins to think about how beautiful she is, admiring every inch of her with his eyes. As if following the shower water in reverse, he stares at her from her feet to her knees, from her knees to her thighs, her hips move in almost a dancing motion as she rinses her body. Her breasts, exposed by her raised arms, squeezing water from her long, dark, hair.

Her arms come down and she turns to the side, making direct eye contact with David.

"Oh my god!" she yells, almost slipping on the shower floor. "David?!?" David quickly looks down and steps just outside the door, shouting back the first thing his mind can muster.

"Sorry! Sorry! I saw Marcy asleep and I didn't know where you were and the door was open..." he trails off slightly, creating that familiar awkward silence. David listens as he hears the shower turn off and a towel get whipped off of the rack. Before he can hear another noise, the bathroom door closes. Brittany leans against the door on the inside while David stands directly behind her on the other side. "Brittany..." he says low and quietly to the door. "I'm sorry. There's nothing to be embarrassed about or anything." Silence.

Brittany turns and faces the door, tracing her finger along the seam of the wall and the door frame as David speaks, longing to just swing the door open and give herself to him. What other chance will she have like this? She's back in her head as David continues his plea at the door. Why would he want me, she thinks. Some immature girl. He's probably been with tons of women, real women with real experience. She turns her back against the door again, frustrated with herself. David takes the light thud on the door as a sign and sighs quietly.

"Well, look, I just forgot my bag, so I'm going to grab it and go. Please don't make this into a big deal. You are really saving me right now. I'll see you tonight." His words almost fall on deaf ears as Brittany is barely able to snap out of her mind in time to respond, but she can't muster anything up to save the situation. The front door closes and he's gone.

The next time the front door opens is well past nine o'clock. David sneaks through the door as if he's concerned about being caught coming home late. Setting his bag down in the hall, he tip-toes to the kitchen. David can't help but smile at his timing again as he enters the kitchen and finds Brittany bent over, reviewing the contents of the pantry. Tonight she is wearing short, pink boxer shorts, with an oversize tee draped past her thighs. In her current position, though, her shirt is hanging low and her ass is high in the air, almost making the shorts look airbrushed around her curves. Her long, dark, wavy hair falls like a curtain around her face, preventing her from noticing David in the kitchen. He walks around the counter, standing behind her.

"Brittany..?" he asks calmly and quietly. The volume does nothing and she still jerks herself up too fast, shocked by his voice in the silence. Her head comes up against the top shelf of the pantry and she grabs it as David jumps into action, placing his hands on her shoulder and lower back, leading her to the sink.

"Ow! Shit! What the hell?!?" she curses the cabinetry as David pulls an ice pack from the fridge. Standing next to her, he places the cold plastic gel pocket into a towel before pressing it on her head.

"I am not doing very well with entrances, today, huh?" he laughs as he asks the rhetorical question. Brittany, still in pain and frustrated, holds the towel to her head, forcing David to release his grip. "I'm really sorry." She gives half of a smile, looking up at him. She can't help it.

"It's fine." She looks over at the pantry. "You really have to start announcing yourself, though." She chuckles, now rubbing her head bump with her hand and holding the cold towel in her other hand.

"Yeah, maybe I could wear a bell or something when you're around." They both laugh and stare at each other. In front of the sink and against the counter, they are close enough to feel each other's body heat. As David begins to feel aroused all over again, he quickly tries to change the subject. "So, what did you need from the pantry?"

"Oh, umm, I was looking for any extra Diet Cokes. I drank the last two in the fridge and wanted to replace them." David nods at her response, then crosses over to the cupboard above the fridge. As he reaches up to the cabinet, she notices the massive bulge in his slacks. She flashes a quick image of him behind her from her dream. Screams of ecstasy fill her head for a split second.

"They're right up here." He says, pulling them down and catching Brittany's low hanging glance. He decides to tap into his confidence instead of embarrassment and turns to face her, placing the soda cans on the counter. He walks the three steps back over to her while she fights herself on where to look, bouncing her vision from his face to his eyes to his pants to his chest to the floor. After the longest three steps ever taken, he is almost pressed against her, standing less than an inch from her body. She stares up at him, innocence draped across her face, her hands now down at her sides, gripping the countertop she's leaning against. Neither one of them say a thing, and neither one of them know that they want the other more than anything right now. It begins to feel like a humid, animal magnetism between them.

"So, any plans this weekend?" Brittany almost involuntarily breaks the silence. David smiles, as if he just won a game of chicken. He reaches behind her and she gasps slightly as his arm brushes hers. He breathes in deeply near her neck before backing up slightly, now holding the cold towel in his hands.

"Nothing too much." David pulls further back and crosses over to the freezer, putting the cold pack back inside. Brittany exhales while he's turned back around, as if she'd been holding her breath for five minutes. "What about you?"

"Umm...this weekend?" she's still lost in her mind and his body.

"Yeah. This weekend." He laughs to himself at her nervousness.

"I just have some packing to do, and, um, maybe shop some." As she answers, she starts scrambling around the kitchen. Getting her purse and her keys, she continues talking to David, without looking at him. "Anyway, I have to get going. Thanks for everything. Sorry about your cabinet, um, I mean, my head, you know?" David smiles and follows her around the kitchen with his eyes as she scrambles around.

"Brittany." He interrupts her, sternly. She stops in her tracks and stands at attention. Her face is flushed as she looks up at him. "Thank you very much, Brittany. Have a great weekend, ok?"

She smiles and nods as she walks out of the kitchen and then out of the house. Her entire walk home is filled with her voice, both in her head and aloud, repeating over and over again. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." As she walks in her house, her mother is sitting in the front living room watching a long-winded cop drama on TV.

"Hi, honey. How'd it go?" Cheryl asks, not breaking eye contact with the television.

"Good. Tired. Goodnight." She doesn't stop for a moment answering her mother as she continues to walk straight to her bedroom. Once alone, she closes her door and immediately grabs a throw pillow off of her bed, screaming into it. He falls onto her bed, sitting up and talking to herself. "He's so hot! Why is he so hot? Why can't I find a normal guy, my age, who is as hot as he is? And that body? Are you fricking kidding me? I only see a treadmill in his house. What the hell? Is he hiding a total gym in a cabinet somewhere? Ugh!" She lets out a frustrated sigh before getting up and getting ready for bed.

The weekend begins slowly on Saturday morning. Brittany does her usual run and David spends the morning with Marcy. He looks for Brittany as he drives down the street, taking Marcy out for errands and a trip to the zoo. She is already showered, dressed, and packing up her room as he drives by. Brittany spends the remainder of the day going through drawers and her closet, deciding what to throw away and what to save and what to take with her to college. David comes home from the zoo with Marcy and begins to prepare dinner for the two of them.

On Saturday night, Brittany finds herself out with friends at a party. As she looks around the room at all of the men, she can't help but compare them to David. She comments to herself that it's just a room full of boys. David is a man. A strong, handsome, well-endowed man. She rolls her eyes at the crowd, circled around a keg, laughing at stupid jokes. Brittany dumps out her drink and takes off.

Sunday comes quickly and finds David watching afternoon cartoons with Marcy. The sit together on the sofa laughing, Marcy at the jokes and David at Marcy. Their father-daughter bonding session is put on pause with a knock on the door. David's face lights up, hoping it's Brittany standing on the other side of the door. A little flirting before the work week comes back could be a nice way to close out the weekend. His smile quickly fades as he opens the door to see Lauren, his ex.