Babysitter Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank god! You can't answer your phone?" she asks, annoyed, walking into the house past David.

"Lauren, what are you doing here?" David asks, also annoyed, but even more confused.

"I called five times, Dave. I got back early and wanted to come pick up my girl." She continues walking through the house, instinctively picking up any miscellaneous item Marcy has left on the floor. David, still confused, reaches in his pocket to discover he has his work phone with him, not his personal phone. He shakes his head, angry with himself, before quickly catching up to Lauren, just as she gets to the den.

"Mommy!!!" Marcy yells, spotting her mother walk into the room. She runs off the couch and jumps into her mother's arms.

"Did you have fun with daddy all week?" Marcy nods and holds tightly onto her mother.

"Lauren...what the hell?" David asks, getting a judgmental eye from Lauren, motioning to Marcy in her arms. "Marcy, hun, why don't you go grab your things, ok? Mommy and daddy have to talk." Lauren puts Marcy down and she runs down the hall out of sight.

"You know I hate when you use that language around her, Dave!" Lauren snaps, as soon as Marcy is out of ear shot.

"I just said 'hell', Lauren. Besides, you're avoiding the question. You said I had her for ten days. It's only been five." David continues to confront Lauren as she continues to pick things up off of the floor.

"Look, David, I got home early. What do you want from me?"

"I want to see my daughter more!" his tone turns angry.

"I know, I know. You will. You did me a huge favor and I appreciate it. We can talk about changing the custody terms soon, ok?" Lauren manages to say it all with complete eye contact and David subsides and calms down. He helps gather up the remainder of Marcy's things before seeing them off. With his house back to the quiet he had gotten used to, David decides to watch some TV and get ready for bed.

It's 5:30 when Brittany's alarm goes off. With an energetic spunk, she hops out of bed. Her smile is wide and it's all due to David and Marcy. She hums to herself in mirror, pulling her sports bra down and around her large breasts and putting her hair back in a ponytail. Grabbing her purse, she is out the door in record time. She keeps thinking about how pleased David will be that she's early. All she wants to do is please him. The two days they have been apart has been enough for her to realize that she'll take whatever small dose of him she can. After waiting a moment after knocking, she turns the door handle and walks into David's house.

"Good morning!" she says to no response. She goes right to the kitchen to see it empty. Just a pot of coffee on in the corner. The den also sits dull and quiet, with no playful cartoons on. She then starts down the hall. As if she's seen a ghost, she stops mid-step down the hall. Steam is billowing from the crack in the bathroom door. She breathes in deep and begins again, slowly walking towards the door. As she approaches, she peers in through the crack. Inside the bathroom, David stands in a cloud of steam. He wears nothing but tight boxer briefs, outlining every detail of his enormous package. Brittany traces up his abs and chest with her eyes. As she watches him inspect himself in the mirror, she instinctively begins touching herself, without even realizing it. As she feels herself begin to moisten her yoga pants, she pulls away and as if she had no control of her actions, Brittany slowly pushes the door open.

"Hello?" Brittany says in almost a whisper. David goes through begin startled, to happy, to remorseful, all at once.

"Brittany? Oh my god. I didn't call you." He says, stepping towards her in the doorway, seemingly unaware that he's almost nude. "Marcy got picked up by her mother yesterday." Brittany, still in shock at her own behavior attempts to respond.

"Oh. Ok. I guess...I can...just go, then." She turns away from David and back towards the hallway as she hears his voice behind her, closer than he was only a second earlier.

"Or you could stay." They both stand frozen in the doorway, steam still pouring out of the bathroom. The only noise is the shower beating hot water down onto the marble walls and shower floor. David reaches his hands out from behind Brittany and runs his fingers down her shoulders, down her arms. As they reach her hands, Brittany intertwines her fingers with his. When she responds to his touch he begins to gently pull her backwards into the bathroom with one hand, closing the door with the other. Brittany complies and walks backward into the bathroom, placing herself in front of the mirror. Her heart begins racing. She has found herself inside of her dream, except it's really happening. Her breathing increases as David clicks the door closed. Sensing her breath and anxiety, he stands behind her with his strong hands now placed on her shoulders. The two stare at each other in the mirror. David's controlling glance seems to cradle Brittany's nervous, innocent eyes.

"Just relax." He whispers as he begins massaging her shoulders. She lets out an audible moan as his fingers dig deep into her muscles. She can feel herself become aroused and tingle throughout her whole body. David's thumbs trace down Brittany's shoulder blades until they reach the sides of her sports bra. She arches her back slightly as his fingers slip underneath and stretch the elastic band up and over her breasts, only breaking eye contact with her reflection when he pulls the bra over her head. He throws it behind them on the floor and pulls her hair tie out, letting her hair fall down her shoulders.

Again, he firmly grabs her shoulders and spins her around to face him. His fingers reach deep into her hair and cradle her head, holding it up gently as he moves close to her lips. Brittany is shaking. The anticipation is driving her insane. Her mind begins to race and ask questions, as usual, but goes clear the moment their lips meet. Both of their eyes close and David presses his mouth firmly against hers, and Brittany opens her lips slightly, inviting him in and moaning at the same time. Suddenly, she feels present in the moment for the first time. She can feel his hard chest pressed against her bare nipples. His tongue slides inside her mouth and plays with hers. She can feel her body go nearly limp with his touch.

He pulls away from her face and begins sucking and kissing her neck, staring at her back in the mirror. David is now rock hard and pressed against her, holding her tightly to him. He bites softly on her neck, causing her to moan, yet again. Still embracing her neck, he runs his fingers down her arms, finding her fingers again. He places them on the counter behind her and stands back a moment, staring at Brittany and her soft, young body. He stares at her and holds her eyes in his as he kneels down and kisses between her breasts, massaging each one with his hands, sucking and kissing on her nipples before continuing to kiss down her stomach. Continuing to lock eyes with her, he sits back on his knees and feet and uses his thick fingers to pull Brittany's yoga pants and underwear down to the floor, where she instinctively steps out of them. He leans in and firmly kisses her just below her waist line, breathing heavy between her thighs. Then he stands up and leans towards her ear. Brittany begins shaking again, partially out of anticipation, and now partially out of exotic fear.

"Turn back around." He whispers in her ear. Brittany nods slightly and spins back around to face the mirror. She catches her own steamed over face and can't help but feel like she's watching a movie of her own fantasy. As if directing herself from behind a camera, Brittany's body moves almost entirely without thought. She leans over the counter slightly and reaches behind her, where she can feel David's thin, cotton, underwear pressing into her. She grasps his shaft hard and squeezes each of her fingers separately around it. David bends over her and pulls her hair back around her ear before whispering once more.

"I want you, Brittany." He whispers as she begins exploring more with her hand. "And I'm going to have you." She squeezes his manhood tightly behind her before he grabs her hand and places it back on the counter. She watches in the mirror as he slides his underwear off, finally exposing himself to her. Brittany makes a noise as if she just laid eyes on the best dessert, ever. A devilish smile comes across David's face as he steps back behind her. Brittany, now leaning over the counter, staring at herself and David in the mirror in front of her, begins gyrating her hips, begging with her body. For a split second she finds herself in her head asking 'who are you?' to herself. David grabs her hips and presses firmly against her, matching her gyrating motion and teasing her a moment.

Finally, he slides inside her, bringing their bodies together. Brittany screams loudly as David explores her. The steam in the room blends in with their sweat and the two become soaked in water, sweat, and each other. Each of them feeling a moment of relief in their pleasure, dreaming about this moment all week. David pulls Brittany's left leg up, propping it up on the counter. She resists slightly at first, but the moment it rests on the counter, David moves his hips and goes deeper inside her. Brittany screams out as her eyes go wide. She begins thinking that this is what sex should really feel like; that she had never felt real sex until now. Her mind cleared and silenced once again as she felt herself building up to an explosion. Her knee dropped off the counter and buckled together with her other leg, as she felt her body shutter. She collapsed on the counter, shuttering, as David slid out of her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she panted between words. "What...was...that?" David just smiled at her in the now completely fogged over mirror.

"Come join me." He commanded as he walked to the shower. He opened the glass door, spilling fresh steam out into the rest of the bathroom. Brittany tried to stand up, still shaking from her orgasm. She walked toward David as he seemed to almost disappear into the steam of the shower. He walked in behind him and closed the door. He had turned on a second shower head and in the blinding mist, she could just feel hot water coming from everywhere. She fell to her knees, breathing heavy.

"This is perfect." She said, closing her eyes and letting the water beat down on her. She reached out for David and her hands found his muscular leg. She followed it up and it didn't take much to find his throbbing member bouncing playfully in the water. He was so hard, so big. "Mmm...this is perfect." She said cleverly, keeping her eyes closed as she leaned forward, sitting up on her knees. She kissed the head and massaged every inch of him with her tongue before swallowing him whole. David's fingers dug into Brittany's hair, guiding her up and down. Her moans vibrated through David's body and he didn't last long before he spoke softly.

"I'm coming. Taste me." Brittany complied happily, reaching around and gripping his firm rear tightly, moaning and swallowing, panting and drooling into the shower. She began to stand up and David took her hand, helping her stand. They were now within inches of each other allowing them to stare into each other's eye for a moment before kissing deeply.

They spent the rest of the shower cleaning one another, giggling, and eventually made their way to David's bedroom. As David gets dressed, Brittany lays, nude and still damp from the shower, on his bed. He just stares and smiles at her while he buttons his shirt and ties his tie. He kisses her on the neck and then the lips.

"Stay as long as you want, ok?" David's sentence brings a pouty look to Brittany's face. "I have to work." He laughs, "Though I could be forced to quit if this is my morning every day." He gently smacks her naked ass, making her squeal quietly. She bites her lip and watches his butt through his tight slacks as he walks out.

The next two morning start the same way. They never make it out of the bathroom, but enjoy each other's bodies in every position they can come up with. They fill their memory banks with visions of each other sprawled out on the counter, against the marble wall of the shower, and even Brittany hanging around David's neck as he bounces her up and down with strong arms. It's not long before Thursday afternoon rolls around and David finds himself finally alone in his office, without paperwork and without co-workers. He picks up his phone and dials Brittany.

"Hi there." She answers, playfully.

"Well, hello. Are you still at my house?" he can't help but smile, having her on the phone.

"Maybe," she giggles, "why do you ask?"

"Why don't you stay there? I'm going to leave early. It's your last night in town and I thought I could make you dinner." David hesitates during the awkward pause he fears he may have just created.

"That would be amazing, David!" Brittany replies. "I'll see you soon!" David hangs up and begins packing up his things and shutting down his computer.

Brittany sits in the den, watching TV. As soon as she hangs up, she jumps up and leaves the house to change. Back in her bedroom, she begins going through her clothes. Her frustration grows as she throws things out of her closet, ripping open boxes she had already packed. Suddenly, her face lights up. "Perfect!"

David opens his front door and comes in to a dark house. Down the hall, he can see the flicker of candlelight. He smiles, anticipating what he might walk into. As he steps into the kitchen from the hallway, Brittany stands in front of the dining table. David's jaw visually drops as the only word he can make out is "wow". Brittany is in a stark white gown. It's light, with thin spaghetti straps holding up a very low cut neck line. The dress hangs down from her chest and stops on an angle at her knees. She smiles as David admires her. Brittany has put her hair up, with a collection of strands hanging down, framing her face perfectly.

"Brittany...you look..." David is at a loss for words. Brittany laughs and walks towards him, stopping in the middle of the kitchen. David steps forward to meet her.

"I think you said you were going to make me dinner..." she stares at him, owning the situation.

"Yeah...I am..." David still has no words.

"What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?" she smiles big as she backs up to the counter, hopping up and wrapping her legs around David as he follows. They begin kissing and David's hands run up Brittany's thigh. As she spreads her legs, allowing his hand further, he quickly finds out she's not wearing any underwear. Their tongues flick and play with each other, mimicking David's fingers inside of her. David moans and backs away, pushing her back further on the countertop. He pulls his hands back uses them to hike her dress up.

"Yes, David." She says, looking down on him. The roles almost feel reversed as he begins kneeling and licking up Brittany's thighs. He kisses and explores inside her with his tongue, finding ridges and playing with his fingers to complement his tongue. Brittany pulls her feet up to the counters edge, widening her legs and digs her hands into David's hair, pulling his face into her. As he continues to devour her, she reaches an arm up and grabs a cabinet door. She screams loudly, accidently pulling the door off the hinge slightly as she climaxes with David between her legs.

He stands up and grabs her off of the counter, carrying her in his arms. He stares at her the entire way to the bedroom. David stands behind her and unzips her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Brittany turns around and undresses David to return the favor. The two, hand in hand, guide each other to the bed. Under the covers, they begin to gently cradle each other, kissing and rolling around. They exchange hands, lips, tongues, fingers, each climaxing repeatedly before they collapse into one another. David's strong arms wrap tightly around Brittany as the two doze off together.

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! David swings his hand out, slamming it against the alarm. As he turns over, he finds, to his dismay, Brittany is gone. After a sigh of disappointment, he stands up next to the bed, still naked from the night before. He walks to the kitchen to see a note folded up next to a freshly brewed pot of coffee. Grabbing a cup and setting it on the counter, David stands in his kitchen, naked, reading the note.

Dear David,

This was the best sendoff I could have ever asked for. I can still smell you and feel you all over me. I can't wait to take everything you have given me to college, though I doubt I will find a man as "talented" as you. I stole your shirt so I have something to hold when I think about you, but mostly when I fantasize about you.

I'm yours,

Brittany

As he finishes the letter, he sips his coffee and smiles. Looking down, he remembers he's still naked. The reminder is standing tall after reading Brittany's note.

"Time for a shower, I guess." He says to himself, leaving the kitchen.

One week later, David is at his desk. It's late in the evening and he begins packing up his things. Before he closes his laptop, there is a loud ding. A new message. He sits back down and opens his email, expecting something from a demanding client. David's face lights up as he reads the sender's name: Brittany Mohler. He double-clicks the email open and begins reading:

David, let me tell you about a dream I had about you a couple weeks ago. We were in your bathroom...