All Comments on 'Babysitter Porn'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

I think Nancy knew. I'm sure Nancy didn't care. Hot story. Five stars, JJ.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I love guilt as an erotic factor. It's ignored in stories way too much. Brilliantly told, but then, I expected no less! 5* ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating assholes. Nuff said. Boring.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Very hot story. Thank you.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story, very hot. I wasn't sure about the title but it made sense as I read it.

I hope there's a chance for a part two for these two characters.

5-stars.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback! Some people love cheating, some don't. I wish people would judge my stories based on my actual writing and not on the subject matter. Most of my stories are requests, so I don't choose the plot.

Thank you for all the positive feedback!

In my mind as I wrote this, Nancy doesn't know because she doesn't really care. The backstory in my mind is that Nancy is an overachiever who is more focused on her job and external markers of success. She married Nick because he appears to be the perfect husband for her to others. She's not interested in sex at all and she's not even that interested in Nick. She married him for what he could do for her, not because she loves him. She's a bit self-centered. So, she may have her suspicions, but she never actually does any digging because she's more focused on her career goals and how others perceive her than real intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

who loves cheating? Oh, right, cum dumpsters, assholes and people that should never have gotten married in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! Ignore the rude assholes with nothing better to do but read fictional subject matter they aren’t in to. Idiots.

Keep up the great work and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice story. Love how readers eat it up when the pov is a man cheating but god forbid a woman in men’s specialty lol double standards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...