All Comments on 'BabySitter Stakes'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GlennOGlennOabout 10 years ago
An extremely implausible story!!!

First of all, if the girl went to a rape center, the police, or a hospital--the DNA sample of her assailants attack would be easily detected. One hundred dollars is hardly enough to justify a seasoned pro doing the job, much less an unsuspecting baby-sitter who is a teenager.

And what about Mom, she was supposed to be home by now. The whole story is lacking in so many ways, that I'm surprised the author would dare go public with it, making the author sound like a total fool.

I like good stories, this one is definitely on my NOT list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ignore other commenter

Great story! Just because there is DNA from one of the men doesn't mean it was rape! Just means intercourse occurred. As for when the mom returns, again, no guarantee of when she was returning, women like to talk, so she probably ran late as women are wont to do! Just because you don't like it, does NOT make it a bad story. Ashson is an Awesome author!!!

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
2*

If she reported it, they would all be arrested and charged with rape or subornation of rape. They would be separated and questioned a terrifying experience. And, to get a conviction, the charges would be dropped against the person that agreed to testify which their attorneys would advise each of them to do. And, rather than spend $50,000 and up on a defense attorney and possible prison, they would all be wanting to take that deal.

DieselJesterDieselJesterabout 10 years ago
Ignore the haters

To the recent commenters: you want plausibility? Let me tell you of a story of a girl who reported her rape and her rapist got off scot free because, despite overwhelming physical evidence and DNA samples, the defense attorney was able to successfully argue that she'd been sleeping around at her school. The jury had bought it. So think about some real world scenarios before you get on here and trash a story because of "plausibility". You want something more plausible and realistic? Go peruse the news or court cases or something.

Ash, I think this is one of your better stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
diversity

I've read most of your babysitting stories and would love to see a guy eat the sitter out or maybe more than one person at a time take her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too dark

I like your writing style but I don't like this one much. Rated it higher due to the ending.

Reluctance stories are nice, this was flat rape - not to be encouraged.

CyJmy69CyJmy69over 6 years ago
Don't like rape

Ashson I like most of your stories BUT rape is a serious offense. I like reluctance & first time stories but rape is altogether different. Wish you wouldn't add rape to your stories. Yours are so good without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another poor girl

So a girl takes money for one thing. a guy can rape her I call bullish#t ..all you want is to subject woman to bull sheet after he raped me the it was so good. Bull never heard a rape victim ever say that. Redic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous