Babysitter with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella was now so loud that for a moment I was concerned she might be heard outside. Telling her to keep quiet, though, was hardly an option. Neither was weakening my effort.

I did, however, change the tune a little, pulling away from her clit, sucking at first one finger, then two, slowly pushing past her soaked labia, entering her. In her to the knuckles, I resumed teasing her clit with my tongue while slowly fingering her. It didn't take too long for her to buck violently against me, arching on the bed, squealing as orgasm took her and made her tremble, her pussy mashing my fingers mercilessly, me doing my best to stay on her, in her, as she rode it out.

As she sank back down on the bed, orgasm ebbing, her face looked almost angelic - no one seeing her at this moment would be in any doubt as to what she had just experienced. If possible, she looked even more beautiful now than she had a few minutes ago. I sat up, looking at her sweat-glistening, totally relaxed body. She held her eyes closed, smiling faintly. Eventually she came around again, opening her eyes, smile broadening. "Wow. That... Well, you may do that to me again some time or other, hear?" Giggles.

"Ready for some more, then?" I asked, inwardly cringing at how pleading I sounded. How I longed to be in her!

Nod. "However delightful this was - and it was, trust me - I came here to, bluntly, have you fuck me. Please do."

"Happy to oblige, miss", I laughed as I eased myself over her, steering my precum-oozing glans against the wide open, soaked, swollen sex. Holding her expectant gaze, I sank into her to the hilt in one smooth motion. It probably was the most intensely erotic moment of my life, holding eye contact with her as I entered her. She moaned, then firmly clasped my butt and tried to pull me even deeper. I was beyond words. She was so snug, so warm, so wonderfully velvety around me. It felt so good, it had been such a long time... No way in hell I'd be able to hold back for long.

"Please keep in mind that I haven't done this in ages," I sheepishly said. "So it's not like it's going to last forever. If there's a next time, I promise it will be better, OK?"

Her face lit up in a broad grin. "Now, last things first - of course there'll be a next time; second, you've already given me what I desired - and now you've lasted much, much longer than Fred did, anyway." Another giggle.

I joined her smiling at the prospects. Well, if that was her attitude, I should consider myself an even luckier man than I had when she asked me to have sex with her. I slowly began to thrust in her, and we fell into a steady, leisurely rhythm, her hips bucking against me every time I bottomed out in her, her muscles instinctively milking me, making the feeling almost unbearably intense; I could already feel the oh-so-familiar tingle at the base of my cock, telling me my thrusts were indeed numbered.

Planting both palms on the mattress, I raised myself off of her, my glance darting between my cock sliding into her, her adorable breasts, her too-cute-for-words face, still basking in that post-orgasmic glow which made anyone even more beautiful. Small beads of sweat on her forehead. Hair tussled. Huge, wide open, deep green eyes locked to mine. She was beautiful. And she wanted to sleep with me. Repeatedly. Life smiled.

But, as George Harrison observed, 'All things must pass' - the tingle was spreading, in seconds I'd be shooting. I didn't even have to say anything; she understood. Bright girl. "Just come, no worries - I've had the experience I came here for already, just come, come for me..."

I gave her a resigned smile. "I'm grateful you see it like that, because..." my voice failed me as the tingle gave way to a dull heat, signalling I was about to erupt. Holding back was not an option - her incredibly tight sex milking my cock, the sight of her, the feel of her working her body against mine - I would hardly be human if I'd been able to pull back now. I picked up the pace, thrusting harder, faster, deeper in her while there was still time. Ella's arms locked me in a vise, pulling me closer, grunting inarticulately as she entered a frenzy - "Oh, fuck, fuck me, do, ah, harder, HARDER, fuck, oh, oh..."

I lost it completely. Frantically pounding her, any tenderness had tip-toed out of the room, all that mattered now was the primal desire to cum - yet, at the back of my head, a worried thought pushed orgasm back a few seconds - we were getting quite loud, and I really didn't need to have to explain to a sleepy, quite possibly scared kid what Ella and I had been up to. I lifted a finger to my lips in an unmistakable 'Quiet!' gesture, only to have Ella start giggling, erupting in laughter just as I felt the dam burst and my orgasm exploding at the back of my head; I forcefully slammed myself as deep in her as I could, buried my face in the pillow, moaned in her hair, collapsed fully as I shot spurt after spurt of cum in that out-of-worldly tight pussy of hers.

She was close, herself - frantically bucking against me, desperate to join me, groaning, "Just a little, just, more, a little, yes, fuck, more, now, now!!!!!" - and there, just as I felt the wave of my own orgasm crest, she contracted around me, yelped and shook in her second, smaller orgasm for the evening. We held each other close, coming down, no need for - heck, no ability for, we were utterly spent- words, just enjoying the bliss slowly dissipating from our sweating, heaving bodies.

I felt myself on the brink of dozing off when Ella brought me back to reality. "Feel free to fall asleep, but... Well, just let me loose first, huh?" She giggled a little, then adding, as if as an afterthought. "Lover."

Mustering what little strength I had left, I rolled over on my back, freeing Ella, who turned on her side, smile not leaving her face for an instant. "What we just did... Wow. It was all I'd hoped it would be. I'll jot this down in my mental history book as the first time proper."

Leaning in over me, her hair brushed against my face, tickling. She pulled it aside, leaned closer and kissed me softly on the cheek. "I'll just grab a quick shower, then head back home. Just doze off, I'll help myself out."

Gratefully, I threw a last, longing glance on her naked, wonderful form as she made for the bathroom, leaving me with my thoughts as I drifted off. She'd all but promised we'd do it again. She seemed happy. Life really smiled; for the first time in God knows how long, it felt like my life was about to become full again. Pulling the duvet over me, I heard the muffled sound of the shower being turned on. The thought of Ella, sensuously rubbing herself down in the shower stall was only half formed when I fell asleep.

Next thing I knew, the alarm bell buzzed in the morning. I got out of bed with much more enthusiasm than I could remember having sported lately.

12