Babysitter with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas initially helped - to the tune of squirting a little ketchup in the sauce and trying to chow down a clove of garlic, finding it a bit too strongly flavoured for his palate - before going to his room to find a puzzle he could do on the kitchen counter while I cooked. We had a good time for sure, until he left me to my own devices, courtesy of children's TV about to start. While he didn't know how to tell the time yet, he'd learned long ago that when the long hand pointed straight down and the short hand was just to the right of it - then it was time to start watching TV...

Just as I was about to open the oven to put the lasagna inside, Ella stood in the doorway. "Didn't seem right to interrupt him just as his favourite TV show started," she smiled. "I'd much rather interrupt his father, then, whatever he may be up to..."

I put the lasagna in the oven and shut the door. "Well, you're only interrupting my plans to wash the cooking utensils, so..." Ella twisted the tap and started filling hot water in the sink. "Just pour me a glass of wine, you, and that'll be the last you have to think of that chore", she chirped.

I didn't even try to talk her out of it, having had my fair share of doing the dishes over the years - gratefully accepting her offer and then went to the back stairs to find a bottle which would go well with the lasagna.

Well, not that my knowledge of wine went much farther than thinking a red wine would probably be the best bet. If nothing else, at least I had a couple of bottles of Italian wine, which, I guessed, was as good of a pairing as I'd ever manage. I picked the one with the least colorful label, feeling like a proper wine connoisseur as I did so. Returning to the kitchen, I uncorked it and poured us two glasses, handing one to Ella, who was already at work on the pans I'd used to make the sauces. I didn't bother with such niceties as letting the wine breathe, barbarian as I was.

"So," Ella said playfully after having glanced towards the living room to ensure Thomas was indeed firmly parked in front of the television. "What's been on your mind this afternoon?".

I stifled a laugh. She knew perfectly well what had been on - what was on - my mind. Tease. "As I said, I am not sure I'd like to go all in and, well, have you in my ass, to put it bluntly - but it..." She paused, staring at something far off for a moment, seemingly lost in thought, before continuing. "I never really gave it much thought until a couple of weeks ago, I believe I saw an article in an online newspaper. You know, 'My boyfriend wants anal, what do I do?' or something like that.

Anyway, that got my mind onto that track, and... Well, it has been impossible to let go of it, like? I'm just too curious as to what it feels like, now. I'd like to, make that HAVE TO try it, I think, before I can put the thought to rest. However, I'm a little concerned I'll find having you in me a bit, uh, too much, at least for starters - and I'd hate screaming at you to stop, so... Well, maybe some toys? Some anal beads, a slim vibrator, that kind of thing? We could buy a few and see where it takes us, what do you think?"

What I thought? I was ready to whip out my credit card and ask her to go on a shopping spree. "Well, I'd be lying if I claimed to not have given the subject of your no doubt incredibly snug ass clenching around my cock some thought, especially this afternoon..."

She giggled, no doubt imagining - correctly, as it were - that I had hardly been able to think of anything but her butt since this morning. "As for toys, though, it so happens I already have a few which could do the trick, methinks, if you're OK with testing out some, uh, used ones. Oh, I've cleaned them thoroughly with adult toy cleaner, no worries - but I have a couple of butt plugs and a string of anal beads in the bottom drawer of my nightstand."

Ella gave me a quizzical look. "Really? I'll be checking them out in a minute, but, pray, tell me - what's it like? Can't be all bad, seeing as you still have the toys, I guess?"

I laughed. "Definitely not all bad, quite the contrary - anything in there tends to feel massive, and with every small move I make, I can feel it inside... Well, go have a look, I can deal with the dishes..."

Ella wasted no time heading for the bedroom. I stole a glance at her pert, little ass, for the time being wrapped up in the tightest of jeans one could imagine. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief, even the fact that she enjoyed having sex with me was almost surreal - but this, maybe even offering me her ass... I swallowed. Hard.

I then vigorously attacked the pans with the dish brush in a futile attempt at distracting myself. That didn't work too well. Now Ella was probably sitting on my bed, examining my toy chest, wondering what the various silicone playthings felt like up her rear... I shook my head again, sipped a little wine and put the pans on the counter to dry, before starting to lay the table.

Halfway through, Ella returned, that oh-so-familiar smirk painted all over her face. "So, Mr. Adventurous", she giggled, reaching for her glass. "Have you REALLY used that biggest one? Or is it just something you keep around for bragging rights - or, for that matter, to suggest to innocent young women that your cock surely isn't going to be THAT large in their asses, seeing as you can take such a beast?"

I laughed. "Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and until lately, those playthingies were my only sex partners, you know... Oh, and the biggest one? Bought on a whim to see if I could take it. I can, but not comfortably so - needs a lot of warming up with smaller toys first, and lube like my life depended on it!"

"So," Ella suggested. "Seeing as you're no stranger to ass play, it seems... What do you say you pick one, use it on yourself, then fuck me, huh? Would that be something worth pondering? I got dibs on that cute, little purple one - looked kind of like a suitable beginner toy, that, barely bigger than my pinky..."

I swallowed. Again. "Sure can do. Oh, and you're right about that purple one, first one I bought, nice tickle when you turn on the built in-vibrator."

Ella groaned, clutching her glass. "Oh, that sounds hot. Way hot. I want you to fuck me while that thingy does its thing in my ass."

That being settled, she turned her attention to finish setting the table, leaving me a little flustered - and, I might add, painfully erect - for a few seconds before being able to let go of the thought of what was likely to happen once we'd had dinner and Thomas had fallen asleep.

Taking the lasagna out of the oven, I suggested we leave it to set for a few minutes before eating; just enough time to toss a simple salad. Chopping and slicing whatever green-ish stuff I could find in the fridge - some romaine and rucola, a little bell pepper, some kalamata olives, an onion - then topping it with a dash of a honey vinaigrette, it was just about time to call Thomas to the table.

"Will you go fetch him, please?" I chuckled to Ella. "He's a lot more likely to come for dinner if you ask him to do so, he's currently testing wills with me just about every time I ask him to do anything..."

Leaving her wine glass on the kitchen table, she gaily strolled into the living room, suggesting to Thomas that dinner was ready and that the oh-so-exciting cartoon he was watching would be there after dinner, too - perhaps they could watch a little of it together while his dad did the cleanup after dinner, so that Thomas could tell her a little about what she'd missed, not watching the show from the start?

Seconds later, one happy kid came running into the kitchen, telling me that Ella and he was going to watch TV while I did the dishes after dinner. "Ella decided!" he snickered, very pleased with himself.

"Oh, that sounds like a great plan," I smiled. "I can clean up, then perhaps Ella would tuck you in and read you a story before you fall asleep? But, first - dinner. Would you like some salad?"

Thomas pondered it for a second, glancing at the bowl. "I don't like olives, but the rest looks good..."

Ella promptly suggested she LOVED olives, and would only be too happy to eat whatever olives he passed her way. "They're so salty and... Well, the taste remind me of something..." she glanced over at me and winked, while Thomas, oblivious to her teasing me - thank God - started digging into the salad bowl while I put a little lasagna on his plate, taking care to ensure he got a good helping of melted cheese.

Somewhat to my surprise, I found that once the meal got started, any thought of bedding Ella took a back seat to the simple joy of a good meal in good company; reliving the highlights of our morning spent basking in the snow, Thomas giving Ella a brief recap of the exciting bits of the book I'd been reading to him after we'd returned back home - well, while I felt our mealtimes were among the day's high points even when it was only the two of us, sharing the meal with a friend - as she most undoubtedly was, to both of us - well, it took it to another level. I caught myself wondering how many days we'd have to wait before inviting her over for dinner again.

For a little while, it felt almost like a family dinner. Ella caught me staring at her, smiling back and forming a silent 'Soon!' with her lips. I shook my head softly. "I just... Well, it struck me how much more conversation there is when there's three of us around the table." I blushed a little, then nodded to Thomas. "Don't you think so, too? That having auntie Ella over for dinner is nice?"

Vigorous nodding. I sheepishly glanced over at her. "I just realized that whenever you're around, Thomas and I both... Well, you appear to bring out the best in the both of us, while also adding lots to the mix." I blushed more, concerned that I maybe was about to veer too close to the subject we'd decided was off limits - emotion, affection - "Quite simply put, this home is a better place whenever you're in it. Not just for the, ah, adult reasons." I murmured the last part of it, hoping Thomas wouldn't pay sufficient attention to ask what 'adult reasons' meant. He didn't.

Ella's turn to blush, but luckily, she took it the way I had intended it - as a heartfelt observation and compliment rolled into one; she was observant enough to have noticed the same thing herself, probably.

Leaning over, she hugged Thomas, then smiled at me after having worked herself out of his embrace. "Thanks, I do really feel like I am somewhat part of the family by now." She giggled. "I probably get to put Thomas to bed more often than many parents do with their own kids!"

Which was all the cue he needed to suggest he was done eating and would love to be read a goodnight story, he'd even forgotten about the plan to watch more TV. It took all the forces of persuasion we possessed between us to have him calm down for long enough for us to finish our meals - but just as Ella scooped up the last few bits of lasagna from her plate, he took her by the arm and led her from the table. "Let's go to my room, auntie!".

I laughed and waved them off, suggesting they enjoy his last waking minutes while I did the dishes.

Damn, was I hard.

I put on a great album - Getz/Gilberto's eponymous LP, I never tired of the laidback bossanova rhythms, and now that I had learned enough Portuguese to keep more or less up with the lyrics, the long-standing favourite of mine had risen to new highs. It was one of a handful of albums I loved - and it was the perfect album to keep me company whiling away the time doing dishes and preparing dessert before my lover of a few months returned to the kitchen.

Seldom, if ever, had I felt as upbeat while doing the dishes; the sensual tones coming from the stereo, the muffled voices of Thomas and Ella as they went through the evening ritual of brushing teeth, donning pyjamas and reading a fairy tale or two, the expectation I brimmed with, knowing that soon, very soon Ella and I would be naked and enjoying each other, the well-being one always feels after a good dinner... Life was good. Even as I stood there with my hands in the soapy, grimy water.

Much sooner than I'd expected, Ella returned, giggling. "I guess I should feel bad, but I told him the sooner he fell asleep, the sooner it would be tomorrow, and the sooner we'd be able to play some more. He clenched his eyes shut to prove how fast he could fall asleep, and, tired as he was, promptly dozed off."

"And you ought to feel bad about this because..." I asked, having a fair idea what kind of answer I'd get for my trouble.

"Because I wanted him to fall asleep only so I could have your cock in me as soon as possible, of course."

I laughed, nodding towards the kitchen counter, where two almost finished créme brûlées sat in their cups. "Just pour a little sugar and some brandy on top of those, if you're impatient, light them up using the torch on the shelf by the espresso machine - I'll be done with the baking dish just in time to prepare us a couple of cups as the lid on the créme brûlées is done, methinks."

Ella strolled over to me, gave me a quick hug from behind and a peck in the neck before reaching around to grip my throbbing erection through the fabric of my pants. Giggling, she let go of me and turned to the counter and the dessert. "I was just getting concerned you had forgotten all about our plans for the evening, but it seems you are able to keep two thoughts in mind at the same time..."

I stole a glance over at her as she stood there in profile, her pert ass and round tits stretching the fabric of her outfit, making her clothes look almost as if they were painted on. Soon, I'd help her out of them, and then... I returned my attention to the last fifteen seconds of dishwashing before washing my hands and turning on the coffee grinder, playfully stroking my hand over her ass cheek as I walked past. "No worries, ah, lover," I said softly. "We'll enjoy these, then we'll enjoy each other. No worries!"

The blue-ish flames died down just as I tamped the coffee into the filter. Seconds later, the coffee poured into the pair of espresso cups I'd placed on the drip tray. I again glanced over at Ella, catching her staring at me, lust evident. I felt my chest swelling with pride that she'd picked me of all men out there to be her lover. Handing her a cup, I suggested we have dessert right away. She giggled, then mused whether I was in half as much of a rush as she was.

I nodded. Winking at me, she pulled her sweater over her head, revealing she had dropped the bra tonight, letting her firm, round breasts swing free as she casually tossed the black sweater over the back of a chair. "Just to make sure your thoughts don't drift", she smirked, then sipped her espresso while reaching for one of the créme brûlées.

I wondered if I looked as slack-jawed as I felt, eventually regaining my composure sufficiently to sip my own espresso and have a taste of the glorified caramel pudding I'd prepared, not taking my eyes of Ella for even an instant. "So," I croaked, clearing my throat before continuing. "You're not having any second thoughts? Ready to, uh, say hello to my little friend?"

Another sip of espresso. "Hell, yes! To tell you the truth, I believe you'll find my seat" - she nodded towards the dinner table - "being soaked. I was, and am, so horny I, I..."

She shook her head as if in disbelief, then reached for my hand. "Come!" she implored. "Fuck dessert. Let's do it!"

Laughingly - and, truth be told, somewhat relieved that she apparently felt just as strongly as I felt that we were about to do something real, real good - I followed her to the bedroom, where she wasted no time undoing her pants and wiggling herself out of them. Seconds later, she was naked and restless, shifting her weight from one leg to the other while I was still kept busy undoing my shirt buttons.

"Don't be such a tease," she laughed as she started undoing my belt. "I'd never imagined DINNER as foreplay, but sitting there, looking at you, knowing what was coming..."

Once she'd undone the buckle, it was a simple matter of tearing the buttons open and shoving my jeans down until I could step out of them; my boxers suffered the same fate - being in a heap around my ankles, that is - and seconds later, after having gotten rid of my socks, I was as naked as she was.

Falling to my knees, I firmly gripped her around the waist and pulled her to me, her hands ruffling my hair. My cheek rested against her mound. I turned my face, catching the first whiff of the scent of horny Ella; greedily, I bored my tongue into it, separating her labia. Bingo. She was soaked, and she whimpered as I began eating her out, standing there on my bedroom floor. I couldn't wait. She couldn't wait.

Cupping her ass in my hands, I pushed her sex towards my face, savouring the taste and the immediate reaction from her - I could feel her twitch and respond to every move my tongue made.

Groaning, she ruffled my hair, begging me not to stop - not that I had any intent of doing so! Probing her, teasing her, occasionally attacking her clit head on before soon pulling back, I had her squirming and moaning and begging me to keep it up - as far as I was concerned, a most enviable position to be in!

A few minutes into this, she cleared her throat then softly suggested it was time to get on the bed - as she felt on the brink of cumming and didn't know if she'd be able to stay on her feet when orgasm took her.

Pulling away from her, I got to my feet and took her hand. "So, let's get you on the bed, then see where it takes us, huh?"

Ella giggled. "I know PERFECTLY well where that's likely to take us, lover!". She did have a point.

Throwing herself down on the bed, Ella was on her back and beckoned me to her, eagerly. I didn't need much persuading before I joined her.

"Will you do the honours?" Ella winked at me, then turned around so her ass was right in front of my face. I leaned forward, tenderly kissing first one cheek, then the other, before letting my tongue quickly dart across her puckered hole. She whimpered. "Ohmygod, was that your tongue! It tickled!"

I reached for the lube and the purple plug on the nightstand, pouring a little in the palm of my hand before dipping the tiny plug in it, distributing the lube evenly all over it. I then dipped a finger in the remaining lube and gently applied it on her anus. She squirmed a little and stifled a moan. "This, by the way, feels somewhat awkward", she murmured. "Almost clinical, like. As if you're a doctor preparing me for an examination or something."

I applied a little more lube, being a firm believer in the anal sex tenet 'Too much lube is almost enough!'.

"Bend over, if you please, my patient", I laughed.

Ella was about to get down on the bed, then remembered. "Wait!" She exclaimed. "I thought we'd agreed you do one on yourself first?"

I shrugged. Sure, I didn't mind at all. Reaching into the bottom drawer, I found a favourite, a prostate massager which had made me see stars every time I'd used it. Wasting no time lubing it up - much as I enjoyed having it in me, I kind of had my eyes set on a bigger prize tonight - and, awkwardly squatting a little, pushing it home while Ella studied me intently. I groaned a little as it slipped home, then turned to show her it was in me to the base. Giggles. "Wow, that didn't seem hard at all!", she laughed.

"OK," she continued. "You've been a good sport, now it's my turn!" Turning over on all fours, steadying herself by putting her hands against the headboard, she wiggled her ass at me. Having thoroughly lubed up a finger, I gently pressed against her virgin hole and waited, knowing she'd ease up after a few seconds. She did, and promptly yelped as my finger slipped a couple of centimeters inside.