Babysitter with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling off of her, I could groggily answer at least what time it was. 0215. Late, but not outrageously late for a teenager being out, I guess.

Jumping from the bed in all her naked glory, Ella more ran than walked towards the living room in search of her phone. Following her, I hoped she'd calm down once she'd assessed the situation a little - after all, her being out late did not mean her parents would add two and two together and find she'd been sleeping with their neighbour.

She was standing by the dinner table, lovely lit by the moonlight - I took a moment to simply enjoy the moment, though the timeless, Venus-like quality of the scene was perhaps spoiled a little by the iPhone she was busy unlocking with her right hand - Ella stared at her screen. "Oh, mom's been texting me twice asking where I am at, fuck, she's probably awake still..."

I walked over to her, putting my hands on her shoulders. "Relax. I've got you covered. Get dressed, then we'll head for Thomas' room and you'll have a wonderfully innocent alibi. No worries."

Ella stared back at me, unease evident as she no doubt imagined the explaining she'd have to do once she had crawled back over the fence and tried to tiptoe in without waking her parents, only to find them sitting there, waiting anxiously...

Anyway, she returned to the bedroom and hastily put on her clothes, puzzled at her sweater being missing before remembering it was in the kitchen, almost running for it, then proceeding down the hall to Thomas' room. I nodded towards his reading corner and the old, tattered wing chair. "Just sit down in his chair and pull the blanket over yourself, perhaps even leaving one of his books in your lap for effect. I'll snap a photo and message your parents saying I thought you'd returned home, only to find you sleeping soundly as I looked in on Thomas before going to bed..."

Ella smirked, relaxing a bit now that she was fully awake and, perhaps, also thinking that this might go down well, after all.

She picked a book of fairy tales from the shelf, sat in the chair and sank down until her ass was almost on the edge of the seat, whimpering a little as she did so - "Oooh, I felt that. You were quite gentle, but I'll feel that I've had something in me for a day or two, I think..."

She suddenly burst out laughing. "Wait, we just passed out... You're still, uh, having that plug in your ass, aren't you?" She bit her lip to stifle the laugh, not wanting to wake Thomas - but yes, I was still plugged, as I'd felt very strongly the moment I jerked awake - but there kind of, sort of, hadn't been any appropriate time to remove it, so...

She giggled "Not something I thought I'd ever say sitting in a chair with a book of children's fairy tales in my lap, that!"

She then snuggled in, pulled the blanket over herself, positioned the book in her lap and let her head fall to the side, resting against the wing.

I took a couple of seconds to consider if it looked plausible or not, then went and got my own phone, snapped a photo and texted her parents.

'Look what I found. I thought Ella had returned home after reading to Thomas, but apparently the pair of them dozed off together. In case you're awake - should I just let her sleep here, or would you rather I send her home?'

Ella had been right; they must have been waiting up for her, as it only took a couple of seconds for Tove to start replying. 'Oh, do let her sleep, but thank you, THANK YOU for letting us know she's safe, we were getting a little concerned as she wasn't home when we returned from dinner at my cousin's.'

I handed Ella the phone. "Looks like you're home free. Would you rather go back to my bed, spend the night in the guest room or brave the chair?"

She giggled. "Aren't you the manipulative one, I'll have to keep that in mind!"

Getting up from the chair, she shrugged. "I guess I'd better take the guest bedroom, I'd freak out if Thomas caught us sleeping together."

Giving me a quick peck on the cheek, she smiled. "Thanks. For all the fun we've had tonight, and for getting me off the hook. Don't worry about making the bed, I know where the linen is at. Wake me whenever you're having breakfast, huh?"

Again, having guests as housewarm as Ella was hardly any trouble. After following her with my eyes until she'd reached the stairs, I returned to my room to tidy up any evidence - I knew I'd sleep like a rock the moment my head touched the pillow. Once I'd gotten the plug out, that is.