BabySitter's First Time(s)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was fully inside me I (somewhat naturally) assumed that he'd start moving, thrusting into me the way Bryn did, but hopefully for somewhat longer than Bryn did. I mean, when Bryn did it we were both so worked up that we both fired off before we could get anything really interesting going. Now, however...

What I wasn't expecting was for Meredith to tap me on my shoulder to get my attention.

"Listen, love," she said. "Lift your legs and wrap them around his waist. You'll find things will go better like that."

Not knowing why I should do that but also not having any reason not to do it I bowed to her experience and brought my legs up and wrapped them around his waist as instructed. I immediately found that one reason for this was to allow Andrew to sink just that little bit further into me.

That move was apparently the go-ahead for Andrew to start with the thrusting. All of a sudden it was a case of oh my god what are you doing? I might have been making little noises when he first drove into me but I was now making much louder ones, absolutely stunned by the way he was making me feel. His cock would come plunging into me and the strangest sensation would stir in me. I was getting hotter and more excited with each thrust, most of that heat seeming to concentrate deep within.

I found that I was moving with him, pushing to meet his every thrust, encouraging him to do more and more. He wasn't going to finish any time soon and I was all in favour of that. He just kept thrusting into me, almost bouncing off me, only to thrust back in again, and again.

I suppose that I should mention the fact that his hands were all over my breasts, fondling them quite roughly, not that I minded at all. It felt wonderful and just added to the over-all sense of wonderment I was feeling.

I have no idea how long he carried on and I didn't really care. I just didn't want it to end. I knew it had to sooner or later, but later was just fine by me. Towards the end I was just feeling, not thinking, and any noises I made were just sounds of enthusiasm.

He finally seemed to pick up the pace a bit more, and it was more than I could handle. All that heat that had been accumulating exploded through me, a massive orgasm just wiping me out.

By the time I pulled myself together Andrew was gone, presumably to clean up and tidy up. Meredith coaxed me through to the bathroom where I proceeded to do some tidying up myself. While I was there Meredith brought my clothes in and I got dressed.

After I was dressed I returned to the front room. I wasn't sure exactly how I felt but I had to admit that I'd just had an amazing experience. I could only hope all future encounters went as well as that one. Andrew was in the front room when I entered.

"Felicity. How are you feeling?" he said with a smile. He certainly seemed to be in a good mood. Well, why wouldn't he be? He just got some, didn't he?

"Um, okay, I guess," I said hesitantly.

"That's good. Meredith will be back in a moment. She's just gone to get your sitting fee." With that he pulled his hand from his pocket and passed me a couple of very nice notes. "A little bonus," he said with a wink, "just between you and me for attending to a customer beyond normal duties."

I wasn't going to turn it down. I looked around for my purse and the notes promptly vanished.

Meredith returned, handed me an envelope with my fee, and escorted me to the door.

"You'll find there's a little extra," she said softly, "for doing a little extra tonight."

I just nodded and tucked the envelope into my purse.

Outside I put on my helmet, hopped on my bike, and peddled off. The baby-sitting money and the bonuses would be going into my buy-a-car fund. A healthy boost to it I suspected. I really needed one. Riding a bike was the pits. Especially after an evening like this one. I was feeling distinctly tender where the bicycle seat was rubbing against my more personal parts.

12