Stuck in the snow

Story Info
I got stuck in the snow, with my stepmother!
5.3k words
4.59
42.8k
71
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuck in the snow!

So, my names Steve, and I'm eighteen years old, and last year, I got stuck in the snow with my hot blonde stepmother, Jessica.

Now, Jessica has been married to my father for a few years now, and as soon as I saw her, I could see why he married her.

Jessica was hot, really hot, she was in her early forties, and tall, with long blonde hair, a slim tanned body, and a cleavage that must have been double D's that she squeezed into every tight top, she wore.

Anyway, last Christmas my father decided we should go away for the holidays, somewhere where they had plenty of snow, and it really felt Christmassy, so, he booked us a nice luxury wooden lodge in the mountains, with all the trimmings.

However, unfortunately, as he was working on a big important project for work at the time, he wouldn't be able to join us until a few days later.

This as it turned out wasn't a problem, as Jessica, then suggested that it would be nice, if me and her, drove up to the lodge, because she always wanted to see the scenery up there, on the way.

So, the next day, we packed her car with all our bags, climbed in, and excitedly drove off to the mountains.

Several hours later, we were driving through big green forests as far as the eye could see, surrounded by huge mountains covered in white snow, and as we climbed towards our destination, I could see why Jessica wanted to drive up here, the view was pretty spectacular.

Then, as we continued upwards, into the heart of the mountains, the thick white snow grew deeper around us, until it became almost impossible to tell where the road ended, and the forest started.

Then it happened, as we rounded a tight corner, the car slipped sideways, there was a sudden thud as we came to an abrupt halt, and we were half buried in a big bank of heavy snow.

"Oh crap!" my stepmother exclaimed, annoyed we had slipped off the road.

She then tried to drive us out, pushing the accelerator down as hard as she could, and turning the steering wheel vigorously to the left, but, it didn't work.

In fact, nothing she did worked, and after several annoying minutes of trying to get the car out, it was soon pretty clear, we were stuck, and going nowhere fast.

"Let's get out and try pushing it!" she then suggested.

So, we did, but despite our best efforts, it still remained jammed in the snow bank.

We then stood for a moment, on that cold, wintery day, looking up and down the road for anyone coming along, who might be able to give us some help, but there was no one in any direction.

So, we were miles from the nearest town, in a remote part of the county, stuck in the snow, with no help coming from anywhere, apparently.

Jessica then tried her phone, but typically, we were in a bad reception area, and she couldn't get a signal to call anyone.

So, we climbed back into the car, and then sat there in silence for a moment, wondering what to do.

Then as we sat there, I began to shiver a little, as the temperature in the car began to drop, and so, I asked Jessica, if we could put the heating on.

"If I do, we have no idea how long we might be here for. We might run out of petrol before we get rescued, and I have no idea, how far the next petrol station is?!" she replied back, before then suggesting there was a blanket in the back, I could use to keep myself warm with instead.

So, I climbed between the two front seats into the back, and there, I found the red tartan blanket, and quickly wrapped it around me.

Then as I sat there still feeling chilly, I noticed Jessica beginning to shiver too, and then after a moment, she turned around in her seat, and climbed into the back with me.

"Let me have some of that blanket, I'm beginning to feel the cold too!" she then said, before she sat down beside me on the back seat, and then snuggled up next me, as I wrapped half of the blanket around her.

Together, we then sat trying to stay warm, as we waited for help, but it soon became apparent the blanket wasn't working as well as we hoped, and after a couple of minutes, we were still freezing.

Then my stepmother then said "Look. We're going to freeze in here, if we don't do something drastic!"

"Like what?" I asked back curiously.

"Well, I saw this on one of those survivor shows your father likes to watch, and basically, we need to take off our clothes, and then cuddle together under them, to share body warmth, it's the best way to stay warm!" she replied.

"Really?!" I asked in amazement, that she was suggesting something like that.

"Yes! It was on the show, so it must be true!" she replied back.

Then, right there next to me, on the back seat of her car, stuck in the middle of nowhere, my hot blonde haired stepmother, began pulling off her knitted Christmas sweater, before undoing her jeans, and kicking off her snow boots.

I watched in amazement as she quickly stripped off her clothes, until she was just sat there, in her lacy white under wear, right next to me.

"Well?" she then asked, waiting for me to do the same.

So, I began pulling off my Christmas jumper and t-shirt, and then kicked off my snow boots, before pushing down my jogging bottoms, and in seconds, I sat there beside her, in just my boxer shorts.

"Right, lay down on the seat, and then I'll lay down with you, before pulling our clothes and the blanket over us!" Jessica then said.

So, I did as she said, and laid down across the back seat, before my hot, slim, blonde stepmother, then laid down next to me, facing away from me, before she then pulled our clothing and the blanket over us.

We then lay there for a moment in silence, waiting to see if this really worked, and it kind of did, but not as well as we hoped, because soon enough, my stepmother began to shiver again, before she said "I think we need to get closer! To create more body warmth!"

"Oh, okay." I replied, kind of understanding, before she shuffled back towards me, and pressed her warm, half naked body, up against mine.

Jessica was right, as soon as her warm body was pressing up against my warm body, we both felt a lot warmer, and after just a couple of minutes, we started to feel comfortable and relaxed.

Then, I became very aware, that my hot blonde stepmother's, half naked body, was pressed up again mine.

I could feel her soft warm back pressed against my bare young chest, her long slender bare legs wrapped between mine, and her soft, round arse cheeks, covered by her little white lacy panties, pressed up against my boxer covered crotch, and suddenly, I started to have thoughts I shouldn't have.

Now, I know, I shouldn't have been thinking of her like that, she was my father's wife, my stepmother, and we were in a very serious situation right then, but she was also a hot, forty something year old woman, and I was a horny young teenager!

For the next few minutes, we lay there together on the back seat, half naked under our clothes, and all I could think of was... don't get a boner! Don't get a boner! Don't get a boner!

But, of course, the more you try not to do something, the more you end up doing it, and inevitable it began to awaken.

"Oh fuck!" I then muttered under my breath, as I felt my bulge begin to grow, and push against my boxers, which I knew in turn, would push against her nice round little rear.

I tried to stop it, I tried to think of anything but her, but her warm slender body felt so good against mine, and then I got a whiff of her hair, and the tropical shampoo she used, and the thought of Jessica, massaging that into her head, as she stood completely naked under the hot falling shower water, that ran playfully down her slim tanned naked body, popped into my head, and inevitably, I became fully hard anyway.

"Oh god!" I then moaned under my breath again, as my erection reached its fullest.

Now I was in trouble, because, I knew there would be no way of disguising it, If Jessica moved or adjusted her position slightly, she would definitely feel it!

Then she did move, and her little mature cheeks brushed against my boxer short tent, and I had to bite my lip from moaning out loud.

"Err... Steve, honey. What's that?" she then asked curiously, now having discovered the very thing, I had hoped she wouldn't.

"What's what?" I asked nervously back, while trying to sound as innocent as I could.

Jessica, brushed her little round arse across my crotch again, and then said "That! What's that?" before she then brushed her rear again, across it, and asked "What is that very, hard... thing?"

Right then, I just wanted to die! I wanted the snow to bury me completely, or the world to just suddenly explode, so I didn't have to tell my lovely wonderful stepmother, right then, that... that was me, she was rubbing up against.

But, none of those things actually happened, and after an awkward horrible silent moment, I replied nervously "That... would be me!"

"Oh god!" I heard her exclaim in horror, before she said "Really Steve?"

"I'm sorry!" I replied quickly back, before I then said "It's just we're both in our underwear, and you're really hot, and pressing up against me, and..."

"Okay! Okay!" she then said, stopping me from saying anything else, because she could obviously tell, I was just as upset about this as she was, before she then said "Okay. Well, we're in a very tricky situation here, so, let's just put it down to that, and say no more about it, agreed?"

"Yes. Okay." I replied, relieved she was so understanding, and wasn't going to freak out, or worse, tell my father.

Then after laying there awkwardly in silence again, for a moment, she then asked "So, you think I'm hot?"

"Err... yeah." I replied back nervously.

"What like, hot, because I'm pretty, or hot, because I'm your stepmother?" she then asked curiously.

"Err... because your pretty!" I replied back, hoping that was the right answer she wanted to hear.

"Oh, thank you!" she replied back, clearly happy at my answer.

Then she moved again, and I felt her soft warm cheeks press harder against my bulge, and once again, I had to fight the urge to moan out loud.

"Oh, sorry!" she then said, before adding "I was feeling a little chilly again, so I thought I would just get a little closer."

"Okay." I replied back, not sure what else to say to that.

Then she said "Steve honey. Give me your arm!"

"Okay." I replied back not entirely sure why, before I slid it over her, and eagerly she took hold of it, and pulled it tightly against her hot, slim half naked body.

"Oh, that's better! Nice and cosy!" she then said cheerily, as she basically was using me like an extra blanket.

It was then I noticed, the palm of my hand was now being held tightly against a big soft warm thing, and then I realised, it was one of her big round, D cup boobs.

As soon as I realised that, my cock twitched, pushing up against her soft warm arse again, and this time, I thought, I heard her moan softly as it did.

Then, I lay there too afraid to move, to afraid do anything that might cause me further arousal, and instead, I just hoped we would just get rescued very, very soon.

However, I didn't need to worry too much about our situation, because my stepmother, to my amazement and disbelief, then moved her little arse again, brushing it along my bulge again.

"Oh" I moaned softly, as she did.

Jessica didn't say a word, but then did it again, and then again, and slowly, her little underwear covered rear, rubbed back and forth along my boxer covered length.

"Oh!" I moaned again, as she continued, before she said "I just realised, if I just keep moving a little, I can keep us nice and warm! What do you think?"

"Uh huh." Was all I could manage to reply, as her soft warm older arse, continued to rub against my crotch.

"Good! Because I'm getting warmer! Are you getting warmer?" she then asked eagerly.

"Uh huh!" was all I could manage again, before she continued.

"Oh good. Then I'll continue doing this!" she then said, before she did.

For the next few minutes, lying on the back seat of her car, my hot blonde stepmother, continued to rub her little round cheeks against my fully hard bulge, brushing them back and forth to keep us warm, and as she did that, I had to desperately muffle my moans of pleasure, because I wasn't sure if I should be enjoying this or not?!

Then, as her little rear moved up my crotch again, and then brushed back down along my bulge, my boxers kind of went down as well, and unable to stop it, my hard cock sprung out.

Then, before I could say anything, to warn her what had just happened, her little knicker covered rear, moved up again, and brushed right along my completely exposed hard cock.

I instantly let out a loud pleasurable groan, unable stop myself this time, as her soft panty covered cheeks rubbed along my entire bare member, from my balls, all the way up to my tip, and I honestly thought, I was going to shoot my load right then.

But I didn't, and when her perky little rear kept moving up, my hard length sprung forwards, free at last.

Now, with my hard cock totally exposed, and sticking out towards my half naked stepmother, there was only one place this was going to end up when she came back down, and sure enough, as Jessica moved her cute round rear, down my body again, my cockhead got caught at the edge of her damp, little white panties, and then brushed the cotton material aside.

"Oh, fuck!" Jessica suddenly moaned loudly, as her little moist pussy, plunged right onto my hard member.

I too groaned in pleasure again, because, for the first time ever, I was several inches deep inside my hot, stepmother's moist little pussy, and I felt good.

Then, for a moment, we stayed like that, clearly not too sure what to do, or say.

But, Jessica seem to know what to do, because, after that slight pause, her moist little cunt then slowly moved back up my length, and then plunged down it again.

We both then let out another happy moan of pleasure, before she did it again, and again, and steadily, lying in front of me, on the back seat of her car, Jessica, my hot forty something stepmother, started to fuck me.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she then moaned in pleasure, as her little wet pussy moved back and forth along my dick.

Then, for a good minute or more, Jessica, happily rocked on my hard member, moving her little wet cunt to and fro, as she slid up and down my firm young cock.

Then, as we were fucking, she turned her pretty blonde head towards me, and said breathlessly "I'm just doing this to keep us warm! You okay with that?"

"Yeah, that's fine! I'm completely fine!" I replied keenly back, because I certainly wasn't going to say no right then.

"Good!" Jessica then said, with a small smile on her face, before she then added "And don't ever tell your father about this!"

"Okay." I replied back, because, I certainly did not want to have that discussion with him.

So, with that all agreed, my forty year old stepmother, then turned her head again, and continued to slide her warm wet pussy, back and forth along my hard teenage length, to keep us warm of course!

For a while, we lay in that position together, steadily fucking to stay warm, and in all fairness, we certainly didn't feel the cold right then.

Then after several minutes had passed, as her warm wet cunt continued to move back and forth along my hard dick, I was really enjoying it, and without realising it, began thrusting into her.

Jessica let out a louder moan, as my young hard cock slid deeper into her, and we were soon fucking faster and more eagerly.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned in pleasure, as I pumped into her.

I know we were only supposed to be doing this to stay warm, but it felt so good to be fucking my hot, blonde stepmother, her mature pussy felt so good around my teenage cock, and her moans of pleasure really excited me, as I continued to thrust into her.

For several more wonderful minutes, I happily kept pumping my firm young dick into my stepmother's moist mature hole.

Then, after a while, she turned her head towards me again, and a little breathlessly said "Steve. I want to change position, I'm slipping off the seat here!"

"Oh, okay!" I replied, slowing to stop, so we could.

Then Jessica, pulled her warm wet cunt off my hard veiny length, before she slipped out from under our clothes, and knelt down in the footwell of the car, for a moment.

My pretty blonde stepmother, then got me to lay flat across the seat, before I then watched her reach down, take hold of her white little panties, and push them down her legs, to reveal her perfectly bald shaved pussy.

Then, once they were off, and on the floor, she crawled back under the clothes, and slid her almost completely naked body onto top of mine.

Her face was now inches from mine, as she positioned herself over my cock, and then with a pleasurable moan, her warm wet pussy slid back onto my dick.

Her lovely mature hole, sunk onto my hard member, and then, with her warm bare body against mine, she began steadily rocking back and forth again.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned softly, as her moist pussy slid up and down my hard cock.

It felt incredible to be fucking my stepmother, like a dream come true, and I couldn't believe she seemed to be enjoying it too!

So, for another few minutes, we both happily laid together, rocking and thrusting, as we continued to fuck, to keep ourselves warm.

"Oh Steve! Oh Steve!" she then moaned, as my hard length slid up inside of her again.

"Yeah?" I asked back curiously.

"Oh Steve! Your cock feels so good! Oh, it's so hard and so good!" she then said excitedly.

Wow! I couldn't believe Jessica had just confirmed exactly what I was thinking, but once she had, I felt a rush of excitement flow through me, and then eagerly, I slid my hands onto her warm, round, firm arse cheeks, and then began thrusting up, harder into her.

Jessica instantly moaned louder in pleasure, as she felt my hard young cock move faster inside of her, and it became pretty clear now, we were less concerned about staying warm, and more just about fucking each other.

Over the next few minutes, my hard young dick slid back and forth inside of her eagerly, pumping my hot stepmother as firmly as I could, while she lay on top of me, moaning excitedly in pleasure.

"Oh Steve! Oh Steve! Oh Steve! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned excitedly, as I did just that.

Then, after a while longer, we slowed down again, to continue enjoying the moment, before she then lowered her head towards me, and pressed her beautiful red lips against mine.

We started to kiss excitedly, and our tongues slipped into each other's mouths as we did, and for a while, Jessica happily lay on top of me, steadily riding my hard young dick back and forth, while kissing me.

Then after a while of doing that, we started to get a little chilly again, so, Jessica suggested we roll over, and switch positions.

It wasn't easy, but with a little effort, we managed it, and once she was lying on back on the seat, and I was on top of her, I started to thrust more eagerly into her again.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she groaned, as my thick hard cock, slid deep into her.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" she then moaned, encouragingly.

As we started fucking again, she clung to my teenage skinny fame, pulling me tightly to her naked mature torso, and then wrapped her slim tanned thighs around my waist.

Then, for a good few more minutes, I happily pumped her wet older pussy with my big firm dick, and my hot, horny stepmother moaned excitedly, as I did.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Give me that dick baby! Give me that dick! I want it! I want it!" she urged me eagerly.

Now, I have to admit, I was loving this!

Hearing my hot horny stepmother moan and beg for more, was most young man's dream, and I soon started to wish, we would never get rescued!

12