All Comments on 'Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 03'

by Cinnyperez

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

I don’t know.....the first few chapters were hot as hell but now Harold just seems like a pathetic, sleazy, manwhore & Jasmine a jealous, unstable, immature girl who is one step away from being a bunny boiler. Obviously he’s got a gorgeous, sexy wife who fucks him often, why exactly does he need to fuck the babysitter? Because he can? Jasmine is totally gonna fuck up his life out of jealousy....and at this point I don’t really care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thought this was going in a different direction, the dad, the mom, & the babysitter. Would've made a better story if it had. Or Jasmine runs into Rachel the other babysitter & Rachel asks her if the Jennings had fucked her yet, like it was a game they played with babysitters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did this really go anywhere? Is there more?

I remembered reading the first 2 chapters years ago and

Went back to refresh myself on the plot

I wasn’t sure where this was going and if you’re not planning a 4th (or more) chapters I’m not sure it went anywhere. The ending just seems to fade out.

I like the ideas of the two babysitters or even adding Mrs.

Jennings. Perhaps she can start to have her own FF with her babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Really hope the wife does NOT join in and they keep messing around behind her back maybe even add the other sitter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

PLEASE add a new chapter soon I think messing around with both sitters is hot not the wife joining I think that’s so overdone on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I kind of find myself intrigued by Mrs Jennings.

There is some obvious chemistry between her and Jasmin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hi author! Please add more chapters. Please please. It would be hot if there would be more risky moments while the wife is around or maybe a threesome with patrick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I think Jasmine and Mrs. Jennings should have a little tete-da-tete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The little whore deserves to get knocked up by that leeching bastard and have his wife divorce him and clean him out, so he and Jasmine can live in a trailer they cant afford with 2 babies sucking her tits... I hope Ashley catches them. She' been almost like a mother to Jasmine and doesn't deserve the way she's treated...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnyperez@Cinnyperez
261 Followers
Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my long gap in writing. Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimate det...