Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This snapped Mr. Jennings out of his lust-driven fog. "Wait, wait." He sounded out of breath. "We can't. Not here."

I knew he was right. His wife was close enough for me to touch. But my brain wasn't functioning properly. "Are you sure we can't have just a little..." I pulled on his cock, making the tip just barely touch my wet lips. I scooted forward and lifted my hips enough to pull him closer and passed the head along them. We both shuddered at the contact.

"Mmmmm...Jasmine. How do you do this to me?" he whispered in my ear.

With a grin, I inched my hips forward further and moved my hands to his hips. I was open for him. His cock was poised at my entrance. All he had to do was push forward. His face told me he wanted me, but his body was hesitating. I lowered my arms, propping myself up on my elbows. With our faces close, I flicked out my tongue and passed it over his upper lip. Mr. Jennings' eyes clenched shut. I knew he was desperately trying to resist me, but I wouldn't be denied. Putting my weight on one arm, I put the other around the back of his head and pulled him closer. I planted soft kisses along his cheek and continued across the side of his face until I reached his earlobe.

"You know you want to give me this fat cock," I whispered into his ear. I felt Mr. Jennings' body shudder again. "You know you want to feel my wet pussy throbbing around you."

That was all it took. In the next instant, Mr. Jennings pushed into me with one stroke. I couldn't help letting out a loud moan.

"Hey! What's going on back there?" Mrs. Jennings called from the front seat. "Are you ok, Jasmine?"

"I think she's still feeling a little sick," Mr. Jennings quickly replied as he bottomed out in me.

I heard Mrs. Jennings shift in her seat again. "Oh, poor baby. Well, you're certainly welcome to spend the night at our house. Or at least stay until you're feeling better."

"Mmmmhmmm," was all I could manage. Her husband withdrew to the edge of my pussy and pushed all the way back in. I wrapped my legs around his body, trying to pull him deeper while my hands clutched at his torso. Mr. Jennings' strokes were slow and easy, but I could hear our combined breathing over the radio. I wanted to scream out, but we had already gone past the point of absolute danger. There was no reason to push through to full-blown insanity.

"Oh yeah, Jasmine?" Mrs. Jennings' voice called out again.

"Unnnhhhh...yesssss."

"Harold has a weekend conference to go to next month. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stay over to watch Alex. Rachel already said she couldn't do it."

"Yeah, I can do it." I was barely able to summon enough oxygen to speak. Mr. Jennings wasn't making it easy for me.

"I know weekends are priceless at your age. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No, I can do it. I—unnnhhh—love doing it."

"You don't sound well at all. You really should stay over tonight. I can call your mother and let her know."

"I d—d—don't wwwwant to impose." It was an incredible thing to say given that I was fucking her husband in the backseat behind her.

"We insist," Mrs. Jennings said. "Right, Harold?"

"Absolutely," he managed to say. He was doing a good job keeping his voice even. "I'd love to have her at our house tonight." I couldn't tell if he'd meant the double entendre.

After a moment of silence, Mrs. Jennings spoke up again. "It's that house up there on the right."

Mr. Jennings practically threw his body off of me. "Shit!" he hissed as his head thumped against the ceiling. I scrambled to slide out from under him and swing my feet back over to my side.

"Thank you so much," Mrs. Jennings said as we came to a stop at the end of their driveway. I was still stuffing my tits back into my dress and bra when she opened the door and the interior lights came on. Mr. Jennings had managed to zip himself back up, but his erection was obvious.

Mrs. Jennings shut the door and waved to the driver. I angled my body away from her as I opened my door and slipped out. Mr. Jennings came around from the other side of the SUV walking awkwardly and holding his jacket in front of his crotch. I cringed when Mrs. Jennings put her arm around Mr. Jennings and pulled him in close. She wobbled slightly and leaned into him as they moved up the driveway.

Rachel was sitting on the couch in the living room, bathed in the glow of the TV. "Welcome home," she called out as we entered the house.

"How was Alex?" Mrs. Jennings inquired.

"He was great," Rachel said. "I gave him a bottle about two hours ago and he went out like a light."

"Thank you, Rachel," Mrs. Jennings said. "I'm going to go put on some tea for you, Jasmine."

Rachel's face fell down into a frown. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just...started feeling a little sick," I said.

"I'm sure she'll cum...around," Mr. Jennings said. "And then a little rest will set her right." I had to hide my face to conceal my laughter. "Here you are, Rachel," Mr. Jennings said, fishing out his wallet.

"Do you need a ride, Jasmine?" Rachel asked as she went to grab her jacket.

"No, that's ok. I'm gonna rest a little before I go home. Mr. Jennings will give me a ride."

"I'm counting on it," he said and flashed me a grin when Rachel turned her head.

Mrs. Jennings reemerged from the kitchen and offered a wave as Rachel left. "I'll be right back. I want to change out of this dress. Jasmine, do you want something else to put on?"

"No, I'm fine. But thank you."

As soon as Mrs. Jennings disappeared around the corner at the top of the stairs, I felt Mr. Jennings press up against me from behind. "Now, where were we?" I grinned widely and allowed him to lead me over to the couch. He leaned me forward so that my hands were on the back of the couch and I was stretched out over it, doggystyle.

Mr. Jennings reached down and hiked up my dress. His thumbs wedged into the waistband of my thong and he began pulling it down my legs. As I stepped out of it, Mr. Jennings wasted no time snatching it up and stuffing it in his pocket. I prayed that he wouldn't do something stupid like leave it lying around for his wife to find.

He put his hand on my lower back, lowering me into position. I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered and then felt him run his cock head along my puffy, still-wet lips. I gnashed my teeth and dug my fingers into the back of the couch as I waited to feel him enter me. I shook my ass at him and he slapped me on my ass cheek making me jump slightly

"Be a good girl, and maybe I'll give you some cock." His voice was throaty and sent shivers through my bones.

"I promise I'll be good. Just let me have—unnnhhh..." Mr. Jennings pushed the head of his cock past the mouth of my pussy. When he paused, I tried to rock my hips back to fully impale myself on his cock but he held me in place and leaned over my back.

"I want to hear you beg for it," he whispered in my ear and then licked my earlobe. My body shuddered and my arms nearly gave out.

"Please, Mr. Jennings. I'll be such a good girl. Please give me—"

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Mrs. Jennings' voice carried down the stairs.

My eyes flew open in time to see her shadow on the wall of the landing at the top of the stairs. I immediately threw myself down on the couch and huddled over my folded legs, trying to disappear into the couch cushions. Mr. Jennings zipped up his pants and spun away from the couch toward the kitchen like a tornado. I wanted to follow him, but I was paralyzed with fear.

I watched wide-eyed from the end of the couch as Mrs. Jennings bounded down the stairs. She was wearing a big, white t-shirt that ended just below her butt and stopped at the edge of pink underwear. Her long, blonde hair flowed behind her like a veil as she came around to the couch.

"Hey, Ashley, I'm just getting Jasmine's tea. Can I get you some water?" Mr. Jennings poked his head around the doorway from the kitchen while leaving his lower body completely out of sight.

"No thanks, I'm fine," Mrs. Jennings said as she tucked her legs under her and sat on the opposite end of the couch.

"Are you sure I can't get you some wine, or some fruit or something?" he said, still shielding himself.

"No, I'm sure Harold." She patted the space on the couch next to her. "Come join us."

Mr. Jennings inched his body around the corner like he was walking on the ledge of a 20-story building. He was walking gingerly and holding a teacup in front of his pants. He put it on the endtable next to me while using his other hand to shield his crotch. Even as he sat between his wife and I, he kept his hands clasped in his lap. For my own part, I kept as still as possible to avoid drawing any attention whatsoever.

Mrs. Jennings thumbed through the channels on their TV. As she quickly flipped from one channel to the next, I couldn't help but notice that one of the adult channels had been subscribed to. I smirked as an image floated across the screen of a man, bare back and bare ass, laying between a woman's legs. Mr. Jennings squirmed on the couch next to me.

Mrs. Jennings eventually stopped on a romantic comedy that I didn't recognize. She reached behind the back of the couch and grabbed a blanket that she pulled over her body. "Would you like one too, Jasmine?" she said after a moment. Without missing a beat, Mr. Jennings leapt from the couch and went to a closet at the far side of the room where he retrieved another blanket. I smiled as he unfolded it and gently draped it over my body.

Mr. Jennings sat back down between us. "What about me?" he said, gesturing to his lap and lack of a blanket. I grinned as I noticed that it looked like his hardness had gone down.

"Aww, poor baby," Mrs. Jennings said and kissed him on the nose. I frowned at her but she couldn't see my face around Mr. Jennings. "We can share," she said and lifted the end of her blanket and used it to partially cover Mr. Jennings.

"Where's your contribution?" Mr. Jennings said with a grin as he turned his head toward me. I untucked my legs and shifted the blanket so that half of it covered him. I jumped when his hand came to rest on my bare thigh. If Mrs. Jennings noticed me jump, she didn't say anything. She turned her body into Mr. Jennings and nuzzled against him. Once again, I felt envy surging through my veins, but I did my best to ignore them and focus on the movie.

It was about ten minutes later when I felt Mr. Jennings' hand squeeze my leg. I shifted my eyes in his direction but didn't otherwise react when he squeezed it again. About thirty seconds passed before his hand shifted position and I felt his fingertips running along the inside of my thigh. I trembled as his hand went higher and passed beneath the hem of my dress. His fingers traced along the edge of my pussy and then over onto my mound. My breath caught in my throat as his hand held its position as if unsure whether to proceed.

I jumped when I heard Mrs. Jennings cough. I paused for a moment, wondering if she knew. Several more moments of silence passed.

We hadn't been discovered. I should've been thankful for that and removed Mr. Jennings' hand. I wrapped my hand around his wrist, originally intending to move his hand away. Instead, I pressed it tighter against my pussy.

Mr. Jennings' fingers snaked through the thin triangle of hair above my pussy and traced over my lips. I raised a hand to my mouth and bit down on the back of it, hoping the pinch of pain would keep me from crying out. Mr. Jennings' fingers teasingly roamed along my lips and across my inner thighs. I wanted him to press them into me, but he continued to toy with me.

I casually slid my butt toward the edge of the couch and spread my legs further. I took hold of his wrist again and guided his fingers back to my pussy. Mrs. Jennings suddenly shifted on the couch and made a sound that sounded like she was about to say something but it got caught in her throat.

I was too intoxicated by lust to stop. I only froze for a moment before arching my hips and pressing my pussy into Mr. Jennings' hand. My body shuddered when he slipped a finger past my soaking lips, grazing my clit as he went. I bit down harder on the back of my hand to muffle my moan. Almost by themselves, my hips began rocking on the couch. I closed my eyes, savoring the delicate touch of Mr. Jennings' fingers.

I was out of my mind to be doing this right next to Mrs. Jennings, but I still wanted more. I shifted my hand that was still under the blanket and moved it toward Mr. Jennings' lap. As my hand slid over the top of his thigh, I felt movement coming from near his cock. I shifted my gaze down at the blanket and saw it slowly moving up and down. I grinned into the back of my hand as I realized he was jerking himself off.

I turned my body and leaned into him so that my tits were pressed against his arm. In my new position, I could see his face. His eyes were half open and glazed over. I leaned closer and almost kissed his neck until I remembered we were sitting right next to his wife. She was sitting on the other side of him, her attention focused on the TV. Similar to me, she was leaned against him. Mr. Jennings' arm was wrapped around her shoulder.

With her head leaned against his shoulder, they looked like the ideal couple. Seeing the two of them snuggled so close together in their warm embrace almost made me feel guilty for what Mr. Jennings was doing to me with his other arm. That's when it hit me: if Mr. Jennings was fingering me with one hand and had his other arm around his wife, who was jerking him off?

My eyes ran down from Mrs. Jennings' face to her shoulder and upper arm and I focused my gaze. Her shoulder and arm were definitely moving. She was the one jerking him off!

My stomach fluttered. As prim and proper and Mrs. Jennings presented herself, she had a bit of a naughty streak. Part of me was a little taken aback that she would be so brazen.

I turned my eyes back to Mr. Jennings' lap and watched the blanket gently bounce up and down. Mr. Jennings' fingers were strumming my clit in time with the strokes his wife was giving him. It was surreal. In a perverse way, I felt like I was having a threesome with them.

I focused my gaze straight ahead at the TV but couldn't see it. My vision was hazed over with lust. I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the couch, doing my best to control my breathing. I wanted this to last. I felt Mr. Jennings' body shift next to me. Even though it meant him stopping, part of me was hoping he was going to take his hand off my pussy and put his arm around me too. I wanted to feel his embrace.

I opened my eyes again and turned to look at the magnificent man next to me. God, I wanted to kiss him so bad. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that he no longer had his arm around his wife. I smiled and let out a silent cheer. I was the center of his attention.

Spikes of pleasure shot through my hard nipples as I pressed my body tighter against his arm and rubbed them against him. I rocked my hips lower onto the couch, riding his fingers, wanting him to bring me off right next to her. For a split moment, I even thought about ripping the blanket off his lap, pushing Mrs. Jennings' hand away, leaning over, and inhaling Mr. Jennings' cock.

I suddenly spied movement under the blanket on her side. My eyes trailed along the surface of the blanket and up their covered bodies to where I could see Mr. Jennings' shoulder moving. My eyes continued up to her face where her half-open eyes stared blankly ahead. He was fingering her under the blanket!

Total asshole! It wasn't enough for him to be enjoying me, he had to touch her too? I had a strong temptation to get up and walk out, but the other half of me wanted to at least wait until he'd made me cum first.

Mrs. Jennings made a throaty sound that sounded like she was about to speak but then stopped and coughed. She was clearly moaning and trying to cover it up. When I looked over, her upper lip was quivering and her cheeks were pink. I suddenly realized those sounds were the very same ones she'd been making earlier. That meant that either Mr. Jennings had been fingering her earlier too or she'd been serving herself.

My lips curled up in contempt. Here she was, Mrs. Perfect. Getting fingered in her perfect house by her perfect husband...and yet...here I was getting the same treatment right under her nose. Just a short while earlier, I was enjoying her husband's cock under her nose. And at the rate things were progressing, he was going to make me cum right under her nose too. I was her equal. I was more than her equal.

I started rocking my hips faster, now much less concerned that me and Mr. Jennings were going to get caught by her. I even laid my head on Mr. Jennings' shoulder to watch her. The hair around her forehead was damp and matted to her skin. Her eyes were almost closed. She didn't have far to go. A devilish thought came to my mind: it would be an awful shame if, for some reason, she couldn't quite get off.

"Ssssso...Mrs. Jennings...that b-b-b-bar...the karaoke bar, do you guys go there a lot?" I managed to say.

"What?" Mrs. Jennings replied breathlessly after a long pause.

"The karaoke bar, have you guys been before?"

"Ummmmm...yeaaaaaah, sometimes."

"How did you first find it?"

"Jasmine, I don't think...I mean...mmmmmm...I'm not sure." It was so obvious that she was on the verge of cumming. She was an idiot for thinking I couldn't tell.

"So, did Mr. Jennings make you come?" My face was twisted into the hugest grin.

"What? No, I'm just...I mean..." Mrs. Jennings' voice had gone up an octave.

"The first time you went to the karaoke bar, did he make you come along or did you make him come along? I'm just wondering who's the karaoke fan?" It was taking all my willpower and self-composure to try to talk without sounding like I was getting finger-banged into oblivion.

"Oh, ummmmm...I think...unnnhhh...him I think." Her face suddenly folded into what I would've otherwise thought was a grimace of pain.

"Mrs. Jennings? Are you ok? You don't look so good." I reached across Mr. Jennings and patted her on the forehead.

"Huh?" She suddenly sat up on the couch. I could see her legs clamp shut beneath the blanket.

"Your face is red and it looks like you're sweating." I was grinning like a movie villain. Mr. Jennings removed his fingers from my pussy and slapped me on the inner thigh.

"Oh, ummmm...no...I just need some water." Mrs. Jennings flung the blanket off of her and jumped from the couch like it was on fire. Her hard nipples poked prominently through her shirt and her braless breasts jiggled beneath her nightshirt as she stomped toward the kitchen, her face twisted in frustration. After several seconds, she leaned back around the corner. "Jasmine, could you go check on Alex for me?" I grinned in her direction as she disappeared again.

Mr. Jennings grabbed my arm and pulled me around to face him. "Hey, what's the matter with you?" His face was tight, but he didn't look angry.

"What? Did I interrupt something?" I poked out my lips and put on a false look of innocence.

His face lifted into a smile as it dawned on him that I knew what the two of them were doing under the blanket. "You are so cruel!" I let out a yelp as he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me onto his lap, knocking our shared blanket onto the floor. I got a glimpse of his hard cock standing tall above his unbuttoned and unzipped pants.

I immediately ground down onto it, smearing my juice on it. The feel of it bumping against my clit sent shivers through my body. "Mmmm, is this for me?"

Mr. Jennings reached around and squeezed my ass cheeks. "You feel so good," he muttered as he leaned forward and buried his face in my cleavage.

"Does anyone want anything while I'm in here?" Mrs. Jennings called from the kitchen.