Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped off of Mr. Jennings' lap like I'd been stabbed in the back with a hot iron poker. I cast a glance toward the kitchen, expecting Mrs. Jennings to be standing there watching us. When she wasn't, I leaned back down toward Mr. Jennings, my face inches from his. "Keep this warm for me till I get back," I said and gave his cock a playful tug. He sat forward and tried to kiss me, but I brought my hand up between us and put my finger on his lips. "Save it till I get back." I stepped back from him and sauntered to the stairs, swaying my hips more than normal, knowing that Mr. Jennings' eyes were on my ass.

Alex was deep in sleep when I got to his room. The light from his nightlight cast a heavenly glow on his face. I swept his blonde curls back from his forehead. He stirred slightly and moved his lips but didn't wake. His dad was to die for and his mom was the essence of womanhood. This kid was going to be an absolute heartbreaker when he got older.

I pulled his blanket up onto his shoulder and left his room, shutting the door gently as I went. It had been a few minutes since I'd been gone from the living room. As I walked down the hallway toward the stairs, I chuckled to myself as I wondered whether Mrs. Jennings' water had cooled her off. With any luck, she'd go up to bed and me and Mr. Jennings could pick up where we left off.

I heard muffled moans before I even set foot on the top of the stairs. My heartrate spiked as I leaned out over the landing and peered around the corner. There on the couch below me, Mrs. Jennings was straddling Mr. Jennings' lap. Her night shirt was nowhere in sight. Mr. Jennings' face was pressed against her bare tits and her blonde locks swirled around his head as she bounced up and down, fucking him.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stepped to the other side of the stairs, trying to angle for a better look, and seized the railing in a death grip. Mrs. Jennings threw her head back, exposing her long neck which was covered in red blotches. I could hear Mr. Jennings moaning as he obviously sucked her nipples.

I had to literally bite down on my tongue to keep from screaming. If I had been stronger, I would've ripped the railing off the wall. The fact that it stayed in place wasn't from my lack of trying. I stepped down onto the top step, fully intending to take the next step down and the next until I was downstairs and behind the couch, but my legs wouldn't budge another inch.

My vision of the copulating couple began to cloud over as tears flooded my eyes. I grabbed onto the corner of the wall and managed to pull myself back up onto the landing. I turned and stomped down the hallway, not caring if they heard me or not. When I reached one of their spare bedrooms, I threw my shoulder against the door and flung it open with all my strength. It crashed against the door stop behind it with a heavy thud. I stepped through the doorway and slammed the door shut behind me before throwing myself onto the bed and burying my face in the pillow. I refused to give Mr. Jennings the satisfaction of me crying over him, but the tears were quickly soaking the pillow under my face. My chest was burning. My body felt heavy. It felt like someone was scratching the back of my throat with needles. I pinched my eyes shut and prayed for the pain to go away.

At the first sign of morning sunlight, I was leaving and never coming back.

Back at school on Monday, I avoided my boyfriend for the whole morning. He finally tracked me down at lunch.

"Hey, baby, how was your weekend?" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing me on the neck. My body tensed up and, for a minute, I thought he'd somehow be able to look through the back of my head, read my mind, and see everything I'd done over the weekend.

"It was good," I managed to say.

"How was babysitting?"

"It was ok," I said, keeping my answers short to try to avoid lying to his face. "Mr. and Mrs. Jennings sure seemed to have a good time," I added, sourly.

"Mmmm, well maybe we can have a good time later." I felt him press up against my ass.

Later came almost out of nowhere. The next thing I knew, I was back at my house laying on my bed. My legs were dangling over the edge and my boyfriend's face was between them.

I twirled my fingers through his hair as his tongue lapped gently at my pussy. His skills had improved dramatically since our last time. I planned to ask him where he'd learned his new techniques but didn't want to ruin the orgasm he was driving me toward.

I threw my head back against the bed and shut my eyes while moving my hands to the back of his head. My boyfriend's tongue slipped up between my lips, working like a buzzsaw while I humped down at his mouth, trying to ride his tongue.

When I opened my eyes, the room was dark. The afternoon sun shining through my window had been replaced by moonlight. In the faint light, I could see that the rest of my room had been replaced as well. My writing desk with its stuffed animals was nowhere in sight. When I looked down, my boyfriend's face was gone as well. In its place was Mr. Jennings'. My dress was hiked up around my waist and he was going to town. I slapped at his head and quickly scooted away, trying to catch my breath and make sense of where I was. It took me another five seconds before I realized I had fallen asleep and had been dreaming.

Mr. Jennings slid his palm over my thigh. "You okay?"

The events from the evening flooded back into my head. Dinner. Karaoke. Interrupted sex on the way home. Getting fingered on the couch. Him and his wife fucking.

My body temperature began to rise. "I'm fine," I said shortly and swung my legs over to the side of the bed, turning my back to him.

I felt him sit down on the bed behind me. I flinched when he put his hand on my back and began rubbing it. "Don't you want me to finish?" he leaned in closer and kissed the small of my back, "especially since we keep getting interrupted." He chuckled quietly.

Rage shot through my body. "Interrupted? Oh, you mean like when I left the room for two seconds and you buried your cock in her?" I twisted away from his hand and stood up from the bed, still facing away.

"You uhh...you saw that?" His voice was heavy with guilt.

"Yeah, I saw it," I said, whirling around to face him in the low light and sticking out my chin. "I couldn't not see it. You were right in the middle of the living room."

Mr. Jennings sighed. "I'm sorry, Jasmine. Ashley...she's insatiable when she's been drinking."

"No! You mean, you're insatiable when you've been drinking."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means...it means...it means why don't you get out of here and go fuck your wife!" I stalked toward him on the bed and grabbed the end of the bedspread beneath him and tried in vain to yank it out from under him. Taking the hint, Mr. Jennings stood up and stepped off to the side of the bed. I pulled down the bedspread and pushed the pillows off to the far side of the bed. Suddenly remembering the necklace Mrs. Jennings had let me wear earlier in the evening, I reached up and unclasped it. I tossed it across the bed and it bounced to rest next to the pillows. As I turned and sat down on the edge of the bed, Mr. Jennings quickly stepped toward me. I put my hands up to block him, but he moved his head inside of my hands and pressed his lips against mine before I could stop him. It was the second time that evening that he'd pulled that maneuver.

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but my arms had no strength. The feel of his soft lips was like fire for my soul. My icy exterior was melting away. My brewing hatred was being pushed out by my desire. I didn't even notice that he had guided me further back onto the bed. I relaxed my body and allowed him to lay me back on the sheets.

My hands snaked around to the back of his head and I pulled his face tighter against mine as I swirled my tongue across his. He was slowly grinding against me as he lay between my spread legs. My ego was soaring. He'd just fucked his wife, but she wasn't enough for him. He still wanted to fuck me. She might've been the sundae, but I was the whipped cream and cherry on top.

"Come on and take it," I breathed into his ear after reluctantly breaking our kiss. He didn't need any further encouragement and pushed himself up off my body. I licked my lips as he dropped his pants and his thick cock came into view. It bounced in front of him as he stepped out of his pants and then knelt onto the bed. I lifted the hem of my dress to my waist again as he knelt between my legs. The air was driven out of my lungs as he pushed his cock into me without hesitation. He withdrew almost all the way and then pushed in again, hard, filling me and drawing a low shriek from the back of my throat.

I reached up for his collar and pulled him down to me, wrapping my arms and legs around his back. Our lips pressed together in a kiss that made the room seem to go up 30 degrees. I whimpered into his mouth with every heavy thrust he delivered to my needy pussy. The bed squealed in protest as he nailed me to it.

God knew where his wife was, but I didn't give a shit. I couldn't care less if she walked through the door that instant. She may have been his wife, but he was mine right now. We were consuming each other like ravenous animals. I lifted my chin to the ceiling, stretching out my neck. Mr. Jennings immediately sank his teeth into it, nipping the skin. I snatched up the tail of his shirt, exposing his back and dragging my nails across it.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me with your fat cock!" I moaned into the darkness.

"Shhhh..." Mr. Jennings brought his lips to my ear and licked the earlobe. This had the opposite effect of quieting me and I let loose with another loud string of profanities about his magnificent cock. "Shhhh, Jasmine. Not so loud," he whispered between licks.

"What's the matter?" I said through heavy breathing, "afraid your wife will hear you pounding your babysitter?"

Mr. Jennings didn't respond. Instead, he leaned back and tucked his arms under my knees, fully pinning me back against the bed. I pulled down the front of my dress and pulled out my tits. Mr. Jennings' eyes lit up at the sight of them and he fell forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Uhnnnnhhh! Please! Yes!" I struggled to form coherent words.

"You've gotta keep it down or she'll hear us."

I turned my head to the side and caught sight of her necklace bouncing on the bed as Mr. Jennings rocked it with his thrusts. I pictured Mrs. Jennings on the other side of the door listening to our heavy breathing, the squeak of the bed springs, and the slap of his body against mine. I pictured her standing there and having her world come crashing down as she realized her marriage was a sham. That she wasn't good enough to keep her husband satisfied. That he'd come into my room and eaten my pussy while his cock was barely dry from having just fucked her.

"Maybe we should let her hear us," I moaned.

"No, let's just finish."

"You don't want her to know that she has to share your married cock with me?" I said, raising my voice.

"Damnit, Jasmine," Mr. Jennings hissed, biting my ear.

"I want her to listen to me cumming on your cock." I was practically yelling now, completely drunk with lust. "I want her to listen to you emptying your balls in my pussy."

Mr. Jennings had had enough. He released my legs and sat up. My eyes shot open when his hands came to rest over my mouth and he pressed down, trying to keep me quiet. I tried to scream around his hand, but it was muffled. I slapped at his hands, and when he wouldn't budge, I glared up at him with the fire of a thousand suns.

What a fool I was. Nothing had changed. It was just like before. Just like always. I was good enough for him to get his cock wet, but he was absolutely terrified at the thought of anyone else knowing about it.

He stared down at me, head sweating, as he continued to fuck me. His face was filled with equal parts pleasure and equal parts fear. I could actually feel the fear through my body, making my skin tingle. I had complete control over him. We were 30 paces away from his wife walking in and finding us. His marriage was dangling by a string and yet...he couldn't stop fucking me.

He closed his eyes and his cheeks puffed as he continued to hammer me, bouncing my tits back and forth on my chest. I clenched my pussy down on his cock on every thrust, trying to push him to the edge.

Meanwhile, I was fighting a losing battle against my own orgasm. Every time he withdrew his cock from my slippery pussy, it felt like his cock was pulling my clit. I was screaming against his hands and trying to break free but to no avail. Being restricted to breathing through my nose was starting to make me lightheaded.

"Unnnnhhhh," Mr. Jennings groaned. Even in the faint light, I could see the sweat soaking through his shirt. He opened his eyes and they locked onto mine. In that instant, our souls were joined. Our age difference didn't matter. His marriage didn't matter. Nothing else mattered. We were all that mattered. We were destined to be together.

I grabbed two handfuls of the bedsheets as my body was wracked with a thundering orgasm. I couldn't even tell where it started. Every inch of my body rippled with its waves. Mr. Jennings' hands pressed down harder, trying to trap the steady screams pouring from my mouth. I was shaking like a leaf beneath him while he relentlessly continued to drive me into the bed, almost like he was trying to fuck me through it.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum," Mr. Jennings hissed. "Oh, shit! I can't pull out!" His fingertips dug into my face as he slammed against me even harder. His rhythm broke down and his body began to shudder with every thrust. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me while he groaned through clenched teeth and tightly closed eyes. His hair whipped around his forehead as he continued bucking, his heavy balls slapping against me as they emptied.

He gradually slowed, and when he finished, he gave me one long, last thrust that made me flinch, and then fell forward on me. He finally took his hands off my mouth and wedged them under my body, embracing me. I ran my hands across his damp back and listened to his heavy breathing.

"Oh Jasmine..." he sighed. I kissed him on his forehead and held him tight.

My body was warm. My heart was warm. There couldn't be a more perfect place on Earth than right there under him.