All Comments on 'Babysitting Gillian'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing bhuff. I've read all your works here and this might be the best technical example of your writing to date. Your words exceeded the capabilities of bodycams, testimonies and real time reporting combined. Such attention to even the smallest detail easily allowed the reader to see, hear, feel and even smell everything.

The subject matter of this story was equally appreciated given the aggressive, selfish behaviors of both men.

Thinking you would be as successful writing instruction manuals as you are fiction and erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Must comment again. As watching a movie again reveals things initially overlooked so did a reread of this story.

Judge me overly imaginative, perverted or both but my initial read had me momentarily considering and yes, anticipating a bestiality scene. Now I know why. Was it my Freudian id or your use of terms such as "collar, leash, paw, handlers, yip, bitch, stage and audience"? You even threw an oblique "saddle" in there as well but to your credit avoided the obvious doggy term. Perhaps you were feeling beastly that day or you were and or are a a subliminal ad writer. Regardless, bravo and your efforts were appreciated in subtly transforming woman to pet in readers' minds.

My last comment and also a compliment is my request that the activities of Farrah's long plane ride, her animal loving side and further misadventures be revealed though I understand why they would not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous