Babysitting Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He braced his hands on her hips and drove in, a half embedment that gained an 'oomph' of reaction from the bound redhead. He didn't back up but applied more force, his fat cock still tacky with her saliva. The pressure slid it thickly all the way down her soft membraned channel until his dark pubic hairs interwove with her little red tuff.

He leaned forward to ready his hips for the coming cock cycling. His hands moved up her torso and took solid handholds on both boobs. He used them as bases to steady and brace his body as his cock probed her core with long strokes. Each cycle rolled her clutched mounds back and forth on her chest. He thought it should be punishing and was perplexed when her pussy responded with more oily secretions that helped lessen the friction. He upped the pace, slicker now but still pleased with her torrid firmness on his erection.

"Good God, Farrah! I knew you'd be tight but your cunt is truly wonderful!"

She recoiled to his exclamation, her abs tensing, her head rolling up to peer sharper through the translucent blackness over her eyes. She tugged at her restraints, futilely, of course.

Farrah? How did he know my real name was Farrah?

His voice emerged from her past and she whimpered with fright. Her mind was a jumble. How did he find me?

Seeing her body bolt and feeling a tighter clutch on his embedded cock, the man let go of one crushed boob and tore away her blindfold. As her vision cleared, he saw her face melt with despair and wet tears filled her eyes.

Farrah, aka Gillian, stared into the face of the gangster's son she had kicked in the balls in her previous life.

He placed his hand back on her boob and redoubled his pounding of her pussy. Her face grimaced in anguish and her abs clenched, a core tightness that was reflected in her gripping pussy. He needed harder thrusts to shuttle his squeezed cock through her contracted fleshy tube. Her body was jarred by each genital impact; her boobs rocked in his hard clutches. The sight of her reactions to his abuse made his efforts even more energetic. He blurted out his feelings.

"I told you I would get you back, you little bitch!"

The long-sought cry of revenge was his ultimate stimulation. His face scrunched into his own grimace, not of fright but of impending ejaculation. His mouth was wide open as he called out his bliss and spouted a year's worth of unrequited lust and pent-up rage inside the former classmate who had not only spurned his advances but left him embarrassed and ball whacked before her escape. It had taken much time and much money, but, oh my, it felt so worth it. His spewing cock throbbed with pleasure at his vanity triumph.

His mighty retribution orgasm wound down and he leaned over Farrah, his face close to hers. The ecstatic grimace was replaced by a menacing sneer. His cock slowly withered and unplugged her hole; his spunk leaked out of her abused cunt and dripped on the floor.

"Boy, oh boy, Daddy is going to be so proud of me. He'll see that I can get results, get payback and solve situations. He'll trust me to handle the business soon. Yeah, I can't wait until I get you home and he meets you in person. Hah! Don't be surprised when he tries you out himself, just to see what all the fuss was about."

Farrah, aka Gillian, closed her eyes; her mind a flurry of panic and nightmares. Her life was now so completely fucked.

The aides disconnected her wrist and ankle cuffs from the bench and stood her up. They brusquely refastened her wrists behind her back. The still attached collar leash was handed to her staged rapist. He sneered at her discomposure and then turned, yanking her lead as he pulled her offstage. She shuffled to match his pace in her high heels, bruised tits wobbling enticingly as she trotted out of sight offstage, a parting erotic remembrance for her devoted Oriental audience.

A car ride to the airport would deliver her to the gangster's private jet flight back to America. The long trip would provide ample opportunity for the young boss and his cronies to reattune Gillian to her new role as Farrah, the sexual toy of the deviously successful young gangster and his cohorts.

The freshly enriched club owner looked across the floor at his Macao confederate. The visiting Chinaman's pocket bulged with his half of the American gangster's wad of cash; his half of the commission for discovering and divulging the redhead's valuable whereabouts. The visiting magnate's paw was idly fondling the modest bare tit of his tantalizing bonus contribution to the scheme. She was one of the hundreds of displaced youths crowding Macau and Hong Kong in search of something better than life on the mainland.

The demur little Chinese maiden would remain here after her current controller returned to Macao; she was being swapped to the Manila club and would become Gillian's club roster successor. Her name was Honey.

12