Babysitting Snafu

Story Info
Baby's dirty diapers lead to divorce.
996 words
4.2
46.5k
39
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,780 Followers

I, Eleanor Hopkins, had been married for about three years, lived in a small house in a nice suburb of Washington, D. C., and had a job that I liked including because I could work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays and I had few situations where I had to be at a particular place at a particular time. I also had a cadre of good friends, including a long-term friend Melissa. Melissa was my only close friend that had a kid -- a ten month old little boy that she names Kevin -- who I loved to interface with. Kevin started my motherly juices flowing and I tried to talk my husband Preston into starting a family. However, Preston wanted to wait another couple of years before we did so I was still getting my birth control shots.

Melissa called me on a Monday night and asked if I could babysit 10-month-old Kevin the next morning while she ran some errands. "I have a Zoom meeting from 8:30 to 9:30, but any time after ten a. m. would be great -- I'd love some time with him," I told her.

"Who was that on the phone?" Preston asked.

"Melissa; I promised to watch Kevin from ten a. m. until about one p. m. for her while she runs some errands," I replied with a smile.

"You're really a good friend," Preston responded, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Actually, for some reason knowing that I was going to watch a baby tomorrow got me horny and I made it clear to Preston that night that I wanted a roll in the hay. For one of the few times in our married life, however, he begged off saying that he had to leave the house by 6:30 a. m. for an important meeting -- a rarity.

************

Melissa brought little Kevin over about 9:50 the next morning --- apparently she was anxious to run her errands. I was a little surprised that she had makeup and a nice outfit on. When I complimented her on her appearance she blushed -- unusual for her -- and said that she might stop by Jeff's office after a few errands, Jeff being her husband.

I played with Kevin's little toes and peek-a-boo with him, watched him while he crawled around on my living room rug playing with some baby toys while I read a briefing book and changed his poopy diaper. Melissa was trying to be ecological and used cloth diapers, so I put the poopy one in a plastic bag for that purpose provided in the diaper bag she left with me.

About 11:00 a. m. I fed Kevin some of the baby food that Melissa had left for him. I don't know why, but Kevin puked up his food immediately after I removed his bib -- ruining his outfit.

I changed Kevin's outfit, and no more than five minutes later he puked again and groaned while emitting a large fart. I changed his icky diaper again and put it in the same smelly plastic bag as the first one. However, there wasn't another outfit in the diaper bag and it was only 11:30 and I didn't want him to be without at least a shirt and socks on until Melissa's arrival at 1:00 p. m. I knew that Melissa often left her back door unlocked because through her home business she had a trustworthy package delivery service that put packages inside her house when she was gone, and she only lived about a mile away, so I drove over there, hoping that I wouldn't get arrested because Kevin was just wrapped in a blanket seat-belted in my car's back seat but not in a child seat.

Imagine my surprise when I arrived at Melissa's house and saw Preston's car parked in front. Before getting Kevin out of the car I did a little reconnaissance. It didn't take long to see Preston and Melissa rutting like a couple of animals on cushions on the floor in Melissa's living room. I took a couple of surreptitious photos with my iPhone and then was about to kick Present in his balls as he was doing her doggy. Then an idea hit.

I retrieved the diaper bag from the car, at arms' length removed the smelly diapers and puked on clothes, returned to the living room and just as it appeared that condom-less Preston was about to ejaculate into the slut I threw the icky diapers and puked on clothes in their faces.

How sad that I ruined their orgasms. I know that it was especially bad for Preston because he is a germaphobe and despite the fact that he had three younger siblings was too grossed out ever to change a diaper in his life.

I left the screaming cheaters, got Kevin out of my car, put him in his car seat from Melissa's car, undid the seat, and placed him on the kitchen table. I heard two showers running, and despite a lack of humor in the situation laughed to myself.

************

For some reason Jeff didn't divorce Melissa; I guess it was because they had Kevin. He did do a DNA test, however, to prove that Kevin was his -- he was.

Preston didn't even try to reconcile, either because he didn't really love me, or he knew -- given my personality -- that there was no hope. Because my parents were wealthy we had a prenup, with a cheating clause, so things went badly for him in the divorce. I was really happy to find out that he was a cheater before we had kids.

While I no longer had any contact with Melissa I did find out through a mutual friend who also has a baby that Melissa stopped using cloth diapers -- I guess when a shitty one hits you in the face and hair you have a hard time handling them in the future.

amyyum
amyyum
1,780 Followers