Babysitting with My Sister Ch. 01: Ewan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," remarked Alex, "two naturist weirdos living with me. Just what I always wanted". The sarcasm was not lost on either of us and we all laughed. At least this broke the ice.

"Ewan, come get your stuff out of the case and then clear off to your own room, I am going to use the ensuite shower to freshen up and will see you guys later downstairs."

I picked my things out of the case, taking a quick glance around the room where the woman who fuelled almost all of my masturbation usually slept. I was obviously jealous that Ellie would be lying where Debbie's naked body had been. Hell, where she had probably masturbated in that bed as well.

Alex showed me to "my room", smaller with a single bed but that was fine as a single was all I was used to anyway. And I would be alone to do whatever I wanted after dark. No more waiting until Ellie was asleep before playing with myself under the covers, always alert for the tell-tale noises that told me she might be awake. It was never as good as in the shower, not being able to relax and let myself really go. But tonight, it would be different and I could not wait to say goodnight and pound my right hand as much as I wanted.

Before then though, we had the evening to get through.

After putting it off for as long as I thought polite, I ventured downstairs to find our "host". Alex was in the lounge, at one end of a long, plush burgundy sofa. She looked up as I came in then back to the TV in the corner of the room. Not really wanting to sit with her, I collapsed into the matching armchair to the side. I could see the TV but as my seat was at an angle, I also had a clear view of her. Now I know that I described Alex earlier as average and I will stick with that. As all boys do with all girls, I appraised her and judged her on her fuckability. She looked a lot more relaxed in her own home and that might have moved her up the scale a fraction. Being able to look at a girl without her really noticing was rare and I was able to check her out in my own time.

Being a teenager with little experience of the opposite sex, I supposed that I would fuck her if she asked, but that it would be just the once and I wouldn't be exactly bragging about it. I know, I am a shit.

Just then, any thoughts of sex with Alex vanished from my mind as Ellie walked in. She had showered and changed. However, it was what she had changed into that cleared the thoughts of Alex from my mind.

"Alex," said Ellie. "I had a shower and went to get dressed. I then realised that I haven't brought any of my clothes with me. In the rush to get out of the house, I just grabbed a toothbrush and my school things for the morning. I forgot everything else."

"I thought about sending Ewan back to our house to get something for me but realised that I don't have my keys. They are next to Ewan's on the table in the hallway. I hope your mum won't mind but I have borrowed some of her stuff."

The stuff Ellie had borrowed was like nothing else I had seen her wear before. She was normally in either her school uniform (that she had worn over here) or things like jeans and tops. Even for bed, it was always pyjamas.

Now, she was wearing a yellow floral skater dress. It was like the sundress that I had seen Debbie in earlier but with thin straps to hold it up. This was just as well as Ellie's breasts did not fill it like it was meant to be filled, so it gaped a little. The neckline still cut down the centre of her chest in a V, the inside curve of her small tits very visible, the V low enough to reveal the beginning of the underside. After the figure-hugging material, pulling over her slim stomach, it flared out over her waist, lying lightly at the top of her white thighs.

I realised I hadn't actually seen her legs for a long while. They were perfectly toned, slim and looked longer than I thought possible. She was barefoot, making her look more innocent than a dress like this should have.

Her long hair, still wet and dark with the water, hung down, brushed back from her face and draped over her shoulders. I watched as a single drop left the tips and slowly slipped downwards and over the pale slight swell of her petite bosom.

"Does it look okay?" she asked. "I know I don't exactly fill it like Debbie does."

"You look amazing!" came a voice from the sofa. I had forgotten all about Alex.

"Um, yes, you do," I stammered.

Ellie raised her hands and did a twirl, showing us the straps crossing over her bare back, the skin glistening slightly with the wetness dripping from her hair. As she lifted her arms up, it also pulled the dress high and both Alex and I were treated to the too-brief view of the white knickers that she accidentally revealed to us. I knew all of her own ones (don't ask how) and did not recognise these lacy, almost sheer ones that were now on show. I deduced that she had borrowed these as well. Although almost too quick, I swear that I could see the darkness of her pubic hair as she turned and I was definitely treated to the picture of her perfect, round ass held snugly by the material.

Ellie dropped onto the sofa next to Alex. The hem of the dress rode up a little, showing the fleshiness off her thighs but she didn't seem to notice, or care. I wasn't about to point it out -- this was a whole new side of my sister that I was enjoying. It was just a shame that she was my sister.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" she asked.

"How about pizza, a film and then bed?" I suggested.

I looked at Alex to see if she had any objections. She wasn't looking at me, just at Ellie or more specifically, Ellie's legs, now folded under her.

"Alex?"

"Yeah sure, whatever. You guys are supposed to be in charge of me."

"Well, that is settled then." Ellie quickly stepped in, not appearing to notice the bitterness in her voice or at least choosing not to.

Alex showed me to the kitchen. They actually had some frozen pizzas so, rather than go to the hassle of deciding what to order in (there were sure to be disagreements), we just selected a couple and cooked them instead. It seemed that the less Alex had to talk to us, the better for all of us.

We ate them in relative silence in the front room, the TV on some benign crime program that I wasn't really following but I guessed that Alex was. It was her house after all so if that is what she wanted, then so be it.

After the food was finished, I offered to clear everything away, mainly so I could remove myself from the strained silence in the room. I took the plates to the kitchen, loading up the dishwasher (yes, I was jealous that they had one). I was wondering what to drink, opening up some cupboards at random to see what there was to choose from.

"Are you always this nosey?" Alex's voice startled me.

"No, just thirsty. What is there to drink in here?"

Alex appeared to think for a moment. "Well, we often have wine with our evening meals."

"Yeah, of course you do." I didn't think that there was any way Debbie would let her daughter drink alcohol.

"We do," she replied, defensively. "I'll show you." She brushed past me and opened the cabinet next to the one I still had open. Inside it must have been thirty wine bottles in a rack. She reached in and pulled out a pale green one, glancing at the label: "This one will do."

Now we didn't have wine in our house. In fact, I do not think I had ever seen a bottle of anything alcoholic, even tucked away at the back of a cupboard in our kitchen.

"You may be babysitting me but I can play hostess for a moment. That is unless you are not allowed to drink?" There was a definite challenge in her words and the tone.

"Well, we don't usually partake on a school night, but sure, why the hell not."

Alex smiled for the very first time since we had arrived. She went to another door and removed three wine glasses, followed by a folded corkscrew from a drawer. I was certain that she was bluffing up until this point, that she would not be able to use it and look like an idiot. Instead, she unsnapped the utensil and lined it up over the cork, twisted the pig's tail looking piece of metal through the dark foil into the wood. With deft ease, she levered the cork from the neck and, looking like a frumpy waitress from a film, smoothly poured the pale liquid into the glasses. It virtually filled each and I noticed that the bottle was finished.

She picked one up and walked off, calling "You can bring those."

I followed her back into the main room, placing one in the hand of Ellie who looked surprised at this gift, raising her eyebrows a notch. I sat back into my chair, taking a small sip.

"Here's to a fun evening!" toasted Alex, taking a large slug. "I am sorry it is not chilled."

I took another small, tentative sip. It was the first time I had ever tasted wine. Hell, it was the first time I had ever had anything alcoholic. It seemed nice, leaving a slightly dry feeling in my mouth. I looked over to Ellie who, seeing the two of us drinking and not wanting to be outdone as she was the eldest, took her first mouthful as well. She winced slightly and then took another, larger one.

By the time I had drunk about half of the glass, Alex was standing up. I noticed that her glass was empty already. Is this how people were supposed to drink wine? Like it was milk? Not wanting to look like a newbie, I forced myself to down the rest. Ellie followed right behind me. We were novices together it seemed.

Alex left us, to return a few minutes later with a second, already opened bottle. She went straight to where Ellie was sitting, still on the settee with her feet under her bum. Alex lent forward, pouring the new wine into her glass, almost to the very top again, before doing the same to me. She returned to her end of the sofa and filled her own glass.

"Bottom's up" she said this time, leaning to touch her glass to Ellie's.

We each drank, but slower this time. There was a warmness in my cheeks already. Sitting back, I could feel the heaviness in my legs but this felt great.

I was very relaxed, thinking that I might actually enjoy spending time with Alex if we could drink wine and not worry about her apparent moodiness.

Fifteen minutes passed; I was still lost in my thoughts as I saw that the program that had been on the television appeared to have now finished. We had finished the second bottle and were well into the third. Alex seemed actually happy now. I saw that Ellie was chilling on the seat with a small smile etched onto her face.

"I don't really want to watch a film" declared Alex.

"It's your house Al," said Ellie, "what would you like to do?"

She paused, appearing to think about this.

"Well...I can see that you like playing dress-up" she answered, looking at Ellie.

"I wasn't really playing, it was either this, my netball uniform, or nothing."

"Nevertheless, you look great in my mum's dress and because of that, Ewan and I are very underdressed. I just think that we should try to look as good as you."

Alex leaned in towards Ellie, her hand reaching out and took the almost empty glass from her hand.

"You have an amazing figure and that dress looks perfect on you. Don't you agree Ewan?"

I could certainly feel my cheeks burning, either from the alcohol or the fact that I had been asked to comment on my sister's appearance.

"I guess so, I haven't really noticed."

"Stand up Ellie and show Ewan your amazing figure" she told Ellie, in authoritative manner. This was a side to her I had never seen before. Whether it was the buzz from the wine that I am sure Ellie must be feeling, or the forceful manner of Alex's voice I am not sure, but she stood. She looked a little shaky. Probably her legs were feeling as heavy as mine were now. I could certainly see the blush in her cheeks.

"Give us another twirl, like you did earlier."

Ellie turned again, a slight wobble before finding her balance and spinning. This time, faster than before so from where I sat back in my chair, I got an even clearer view of her knickers. I felt a slight stirring in my groin.

"Ewan, you need to stand as well."

I stood, moving closer to the two of them. Alex looked at Ellie, then at me.

"No, this won't do. We look like the servants. Come with me" she said, pulling at Ellie's hand who in turn, reached for mine. I am not sure if this was to steady herself or just that she didn't want to go anywhere with Alex alone. Either way, I found myself being pulled along, up the stairs and into Debbie's room.

When there, Alex seemed to find her strength: "Ellie, you sit there" as she lightly pushed her back onto the large bed. "Now Ewan, what shall me and you wear to fit in with your sister?"

Alex walked to a door on the far wall and pulled it open. Inside was what appeared to be a large wardrobe, the sides of each with rails just full of clothes. A proper walk-in closet.

She walked inside, examining the garments hanging there before selecting one and pulling it from the hanger. Stepping outside, she showed us both. It was another dress, similar to the skate dress that Ellie had borrowed. This one was red, bright red. It looked as short as the other one, but appeared to have more straps.

"I have always loved this dress but never been brave enough to try it on before. What do you guys think?"

The way my mind felt at the moment, I really couldn't imagine why some-one with Alex's physique would ever try and wear something that her mum wore. I mean, her mum was a goddess, whereas Alex always appeared just, well, normal.

"I think you would look great," Ellie, always the diplomat.

"So, we just need to find something for your brother that he would look good in."

"Haha, I am fine in what I have on thank you."

"Rubbish, we all need to make an effort, don't you agree Ellie?"

"I do, but I think that I should choose his outfit. Would that make you feel better little bro?"

Well, I trusted Ellie and she knows what sort of thing I liked to wear so... "Okay".

"And do you promise to wear whatever I choose?" she asked, "if not, you will have to tidy my side of the room for the next month."

I was feeling very lightheaded at this point and as I said, I trusted her dress-sense. "Sure, I promise."

Ellie giggled, hopped off the bed and disappeared into the walk-in closet.

I looked to Alex who just shrugged back at me, "I need to change." She then walked into the closet as well and closed the door behind her, leaving me all alone in the room.

I sat for a moment, taking in this room. It was pretty, pink patterned wallpapered walls, minimal furniture, just the bed and a couple of small sets of drawers, one either side.

In one corner was a full-length mirror and in the opposite one, a small two-seater settee. It all looked very "interior designed", not like any of the rooms in our house. A place for everything and everything in its place, I thought. Of course, it helped when almost everything can be put in a wardrobe so big that two people can disappear into it to get dressed.

I could hear girls' giggles coming from the door of the closet, with the occasional loud laugh from each of them.

Getting slightly irritated by the sounds of them both obviously having fun in there whilst I was abandoned here, I felt restless. I rolled to one side of the bed and with a quick look at the closed door to make sure there was no-one in the room with me, I pulled open the top drawer of the first bedside cabinet. This was Debbie's room after all and when would I ever get the chance to snoop again?

In the drawer were just a few books, some tissues and a pen. Boring. The drawer under it was a little more interesting, containing some sports socks and a couple of hats. Not exactly exciting I thought. I rolled myself to the other side and opened the top drawer there. Not this was more like it: inside I saw knickers. Lots of knickers, different colours, some patterned, some fancy and some plain. A couple of plain white and plain pink ones, the sort my sister wore. I ran my hand though them all, feeling the silkiness and softness of these. I thought about taking a pair, just for some me-time later, no-one would ever need to know.

Another quick glance over my shoulder. The giggling was continuing so I knew I had a little more time. I opened the other drawer below. I hoped, no - expected that this would be where her bras were kept. It was not. It was even better, better than I ever would have imagined.

The first thing that my eyes fell upon was a long, black dildo. It must have been at least twelve inches long and as thick as a rolling pin. There was a slight curve to it and a bulbous head. It was matt, rubber I guessed.

Under this, I could see various other sex toys, a number of small similar looking objects, some smoother, some shiny plastic. There was a glass one, clear, almost like a work of art. I guessed that at least a couple of these were vibrators. One of those had thick, ribbed veins running along the length and a smaller nubbin at the end. I had seen enough online to know that this little part was to stimulate the clitoris. There were a few other items that I did not recognise, as well as a couple of lubricants.

This was the stuff my dreams -- everything I could see had once been inside Debbie. I reached in to pick up the black dildo that was at the top of the pile (I wondered if I would still be able to smell her on it, or even taste her) when I heard the door behind me start to open. Fuck, I thought, just a few more seconds and I would have had it in my hands. Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I screamed in my head. In a second, I had the drawer shut and was sitting back up, watching as the door opened.

Out stepped my sister, still looking sexy as hell in the dress, now wearing heels. This made her already long legs look almost never-ending. She looked like a model, although a bit unsteady as she moved. Whether this was due to the wine or the heels I wasn't sure but she did not look like my sister. She catwalked towards me and turned, practically falling next to me on the bed to sit facing the room she had exited.

"Ladies and Gentleman," she called out, her speech a little slurred, "may I present to you, Miss Alexandria Novak!"

I tore my gaze away from all from the skin that my sister was revealing towards the doorway.

There stood a stranger. 5' 3" tall, a girl with shoulder-length dead straight hair, hanging loose. She wore the dress I had seen in Alex's hands earlier but it did not look anything like I expected it to when on. Unlike the slim body my sister had, this girl was curvy, almost plump, a slight paunch and wide hips. The red dress was silky with no give to it and was clearly meant for someone with the body of Debbie. On this girl, it was tight, showing every curve and bump. I had noticed the extra straps on it earlier, these were all down each side of the dress, revealing the untoned but beautiful flesh of the sides of her body, her naked hips and down to the top of her fleshy thighs. Whereas Ellie had the legs of an athlete, these were fuller, not fat but curvaceous. Following down these wonderful legs, she was also wearing a pair of black heels, giving the illusion of length.

My eyes took all of this in almost instantly, travelling back upwards slower. There were so many differences between her and Ellie and I soon saw the main one. Like Ellie's dress, this one also plunged down her chest but as I said, the dress was tight on her. For the first time, I gazed upon her boobs. My god, they were massive. They were clearly fighting against the strains of the shiny cloth, pushing the plunging V open, the cleavage deep enough to lose yourself in. There was not enough material and I could clearly see the round breasts bulging out at the sides as well, barely held by the strapping there. How the hell had she managed to get those straps done up? Had Ellie helped? And also, could it be that she did not have any knickers on? Of course she didn't, I would have seen them through the side straps. I could not believe that there was a girl less than six feet from me with no underwear on.