Babysitting with My Sister Ch. 01: Ewan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released me and I staggered over to the bed, by legs barely supporting my weight for some reason. I half collapsed onto it, as I heard and sensed Alex come and stand over me, looking down at me, laid out, my chest heaving as trying to catch my breath.

She was smiling now. I struggled to half sit up, making it onto my elbows. I looked down at myself to see what was funny. Here I was, a teenage boy lying in a black dress, crumpled up around my waist. My cock, now spent was still very visible, just out in the open, slowly twitching as it receded back towards its natural relaxed state. I felt no shame in my appearance at this moment though - if anything, a little proud that my penis still looked quite large even after the excitement it had just had.

It was at this moment that I remembered Ellie. She was still lying where she had been earlier, only now I was next to her. I sat up further and looked at her closer. She had said earlier that she did not want to see my cock but I was secretly hoping that she had watched everything. However, it looked like she had gotten her wish as she was fast asleep, the only sound a slight snore and the only movement the rise and fall of her chest. It was this slight movement that drew my attention to the glistening under the light above.

In this light I could now see, quite clearly, exactly what had happened to my cum. It was all over her. Obviously, the power on my orgasm had shot it far over Alex's shoulder or head as she had clearly not wanted it pointed at her as I exploded. I could see the lines of the ribbons of my spunk all up her body, along the inside of her legs, her knickers, on her dress, onto her slight cleavage and a little had even made it as far as her face, a drop or two glinting on her lips.

I now knew why Alex was smiling. This was a sight to behold. Whilst we had done nothing incestuous or even seen anything that we shouldn't have, my sister still managed to get covered in her brother's love juices.

I smiled back at Alex.

Second only to what had just happened, this was possibly the hottest thing I had ever seen. Scrap that, it was now to become the third hottest thing, as Alex climbed onto the bed next to me.

She leant all the way over me, her massive breasts hanging down in the dress and slowly dragging over my crotch as she stretched to reach my sister's body. She paused just long enough to look me in the eyes before she lowered her face to my sister's thigh and, sticking her long tongue out as far as it could reach, proceeded to lick all the way up one of the lines of cum, lapping it from the knee to the gap between her legs. She paused for just a second, appearing to take a moment to savour the taste and then moved her parted lips to the centre of the white, lacey crotch there.

I could feel my cock begin to grow again already as she stared at me, eye to eye and said: "I am going to enjoy this babysitting."