Bach and Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh shit!" he said involuntarily, standing and staring right in the light of the window.

It was the position that he was in, when she came back across the curtain divide and, glancing, saw him standing and looking. He took one involuntary, defensive step backwards but realized that he had indeed been caught. She disappeared from sight.

His phone rang. He automatically picked it up and said a soft, almost strangled 'hello'. It was Marissa.

"I'm sooooooo, sooooo sorry . . ." he began. "I don't know what to say; I just, uh, looked and you were . . ."

But she cut across what he was saying"

"You were watching!" she said. It wasn't an accusation; it wasn't nasty or upset, it was just a statement.

"Yes, I'm sorry . . .it wasn't even voluntary . . ." his began again but his voice trailed off, not completely sure of what to say.

"Yes, I know," she said, and hung up the phone.

What she did next took a huge amount of courage on her part. She knew she'd tell Sally about it the next day, and either get in trouble with her bossy secretary or get a medal, she wasn't sure which. It was a hasty decision but one that she, with a giggle, felt was right, and she had him even more transfixed in his spot by the window.

The curtains were opened all the way, and she calmly, casually walked over to the bed, where, it was obvious, she'd already deposited her suit jacket and blouse. With her back to him, but clearly in the range of his sight, she reached back and unzipped the zipper of her skirt.

Christian's breathing was becoming more and more labored as he watched, fascinated, his boss stripping next door.

The zipper down now, she pushed the skirt down and stepped out of it, folding it and putting it on the bed also, bending ever so slightly from the waist as she did so, and showing him the dark brown cheeks of her ass, encased, as they were, in the shimmering fabric of the beige panties. She stood with her back to him.

"Ohhhh!" he said to himself, as he watched stand there folding her skirt, wearing heels, thigh highs, panties and a bra.

He was rooted to the spot, as he watched her remove next her bra, folding it also. She straightened then, glancing at him and nodding only slightly. She turned, showing her almost naked ass to him, barely hidden by the beige panties that she wore, bent from the waist and picked up her clothes, striding off to the closet with them.

Christian didn't move at all.

When she came back, her breasts swaying back and forth from the effort of walking, she was wearing only the panties. He stared at her as she picked up the phone.

He was still startled by the ringing of his cell phone.

"Yes?" he said in a totally strangled voice.

"Talk to me, Christian," she said softly.

"I've never, ever seen a woman as beautiful!" he said without pausing to think at all.

"Flatterer!" she said with a low laugh.

"Truth teller!" he replied.

"And, I've never, ever seen an . . .an afro american woman naked!" he went on.

"Like?" she asked softly.

"Love," he answered.

"Maybe the curtains won't be closed much," she said then, after screwing up all her courage.

"Oh dear!" was his comment.

"Christian," she said next, "I want to be very careful here but this is a lovely beginning!"

"Yes," he answered, "A lovely beginning."

"Shower now," she said.

"Shower," he answered, and then, after a few seconds thought: "Keep your panties on in the shower at first!"

"Yes, yes," she said, her own breathing sounding in the phone, "I'll do that."

"I'm going to try the acoustics out here," he said.

"That'll be lovely; shower time," she answered softly. "Thank you, Christian."

"No," he responded, "Thank you."

She was breathing hard as she stepped into the shower with her beige panties on, as he'd told her and let them get wet and transparent. Part of her labored breathing was from the inner fright that she'd felt at the risk that she'd just taken.

"That's what he wanted!" she said to herself.

"Slow and easy, girl!" she admonished herself next. "Slow and easy it is!" was the answer that she gave herself.

Then she slipped her hand down inside her panties, seeking out the curly nest of her dark pubic hair, and played with herself. Her orgasm was a kind of a crashing event that left her breathless and leaning against the shower wall, panting.

"Oh, yes!" she said, going on with her shower.

She went to the carriage house, once she was showered and dressed, in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. The first thing that she noticed, as she approached the carriage house was the ringing sound of the cello playing, again this time, some Bach.

She stood and let the music simply sweep over her, kind of caress her and sighed. With a smile on her face, she mounted the stairs to the apartment, and stood in the doorway, watching him now as he played. When he was finished, she said:

"How lovely, Christian!"

"Thank you," he said.

"Sorry that I startled you before, I mean at the window," she said softly, and was smiling broadly as she said it.

"I shouldn't have been . . ." he began but she cut in:

"But it's lovely that you were!"

He was obviously upset by it a bit; so, she said:

"Please don't be upset; I, well, I kind of liked it."

She brightened then and said: "But how is the apartment? Beside, wonderful for Bach?"

"Just wonderful," was his answer, and he took a step toward her.

That's all that it took. Their kiss was electric to say the least.

"Christian," she said into his ear, "I need to tell you that I had . . .had no great seduction planned here. I really did mean it only as a friendly gesture."

"Yes," he whispered back, "Friendly gesture and then you appeared in front of that damn window, taking your clothes off."

"Yes," she said and giggled.

He was a bit startled and said: "Gee, Marissa giggles."

She looked at him and grinned.

"I'm a bit out of my depth here, Marissa," he said softly.

"Isn't that the great beauty of this?" she asked, and he laughed softly with her.

"I don't know what to call you," he went on. Then quickly he injected: "I mean of course at work I know how to behave. That will never be a problem. But here, now in a situation like this, I don't even know what to call you."

Marissa laughed a kind of wicked laugh and said, her eyes twinkling:

"Herb could have told you all about what to call me!"

"I guess!" he answered.

"Maybe you should call me 'T.B.B'!" she said playfully.

He laughed with her and said: "Don't start now!"

But she plunged right on: "Maybe 'T.N.B.B'/The Naked Black Bitch!" was her next suggestion, grinning totally now.

"Maybe 'T.B.W.G.S!'" he said.

"What?" she was puzzled, but laughing.

"I mean 'The Boss Who Got Spanked'!" he said with fake exasperation.

"Ohhhhhhhh!' she said, giggling and laughing. "You really know how to get a girl's attention."

She turned away then and said: "This is exciting, Christian, but it needs to be slow and deliberate a bit, maybe. I mean, I know we began at an advanced state, with me taking my clothes off for you but maybe lovely and slowly."

"Maybe!" he answered.

"I'm going to fix some dinner now; may I cook for you, man at the window?" she asked, moving toward the door.

She thought a moment and said: "Christian, I promise that, that was the last time that I'll come up here and let myself in. I won't impose like that on you. Please know that."

"Yes, I understand," he said smiling. "And, yes, dinner sounds lovely. I'm going to play a bit longer, get some practice."

She was at the door then and said, looking over her shoulder at him: "Hmm, 'T.B.W.G.S'! Sounds exciting."

He was grinning at her, as she left, going down the stairs. Soon enough with the kitchen windows open, she could hear him playing and practicing. The sound drifted down to her, making the dinner preparation special.

Over dinner they became better acquainted. He told of his hopes for a symphony audition, while she talked a bit about John, the company and John's final illness. They lingered far into the evening with their talk.

He left her, after helping her to clean up, and thanking her profusely again:

"I really appreciate all of this, Marissa," he said earnestly; but then he got a twinkle in his eye and grinned.

"Say it or burst!" she responded.

"Especially the open curtain!" was his comment. They both laughed.

"I have an errand to run and then I need to go and pack my essentials. May I please leave my cello here with you?"

"Oh," she said, impressed by his gesture. "Yes, yes you may. I'll take good care of it for you."

"I'll see you at work tomorrow?" he asked.

"Of course," she said, then softly to him she said: "Kiss and hug before you go, Christian?"

They kissed at the door and he left.

The next day was a fairly easy one at work. In the later morning Marissa was interrupted by Sally,who came in carrying a box.

"Boss," Sally began, "This came for you; don't know who it's from though."

"Hmm," Marissa said, "Is it ticking?"

Marissa reached for the box but Sally withheld it and said: "No gifties until I get a report on last night."

Marissa involuntarily put her hand over her mouth and giggled.

"Oho!" Sally said, "Tell Sally now."

Marissa gave her a sketchy outline of the previous night, leaving out the esssentials and it ended with Sally dancing a kind of ring around Marissa and singing 'Ding Dong the witch is dead!'

"Stop it," Marissa said, "And give me my package."

"Spoil sport!" Sally said showing a pout and handing over the package.

They laughed and Marissa began to open the box. When she had it open, she began to simply hoot, as she pulled a tee shirt out of the box that had the initials 'T.B.W.G.S' emblazoned on it. Then the hooting got louder as she pulled out a pair of white bikini panties with the same initials emblazoned on the seat of the panties."

"Well, well," Sally said, "We have more of a story to tell?"

"We do," Marissa said. "Coffee and I'll talk without the usual torture, fill you in on the rest of it!"

"You're no fun!" Sally said.

"On the contrary, to the right people I'm all sorts of fun!" was her answer, getting a stuck out tongue from Sally who went to fetch the coffee.

When Sally came back, they settled down and Marissa told her the full story of the previous night.

"Fantastic!" was Sally's comment, when the story was told. "So, what's next?"

"I don't really know," Marissa said, "And that's kind of cool. He intends to move in tonight."

"And I guess you'll be taking your curtains down this evening!" Sally said, sending them both into gales of laughter.

"Probably!" Marissa said.

"Just be careful, honey," Sally said, hugging her boss. "This is so unlike you, is all that has me concerned."

" I know that. It does worry me but I'm trying to be just as natural as possible about it. I'm trying to be careful," Marissa answered, giving Sally a hug.

They had arrived separately that evening, and Marissa could see that he was carrying an array of stuff into the apartment from his SUV. She allowed herself a glass of wine after work, having, normally a later dinner hour, and relaxed. The more she sat and sipped her wine, the more she thought about Christian working next door. She came to the decision that she was determined to help him but there was something else on her mind first.

Christian stopped a moment and looked around with great satisfaction. He didn't have a super abundance of stuff, probably this trip and one more might get most of it, but he was just already in love with the apartment, and that much grateful to Marissa for having offered it.

He looked over at her window, at that point, since her name was coursing through his mind. It was what she'd been waiting for, sitting in her bedroom and sipping the wine. She saw him pause and look her way, and she simply stepped up to the window.

He gawked! There was no other proper name for his standing and staring at her. She stood at her window and was wearing a tee shirt and panties, both white. The contrast between her white underwear and the lovely chocolate color of her skin was an enchanting sight indeed.

The tee shirt, he then realized, as he broke into a huge smile, was emblazoned with the red letters 'T.B.W.G.S'. He started laughing and then she was turning around and bent over from the waist, sure enough, her panties bore the same letters stretched right across her covered butt cheeks. She turned then and wiggled her fingers in a smile. He was laughing.

She made a motion with her hand asking if she could come over and he shook his head a quick 'yes'. Then he waited, and she arrived right away.

He was grinning, when he let her in, dressed now in her jeans; she knocked first. He liked that. She grinned back at him and swooped into his arms, which were waiting for her. They kissed for minutes and she was sighing, when they broke up the kiss.

"Oh, yes," she said, "That's kissing!"

"I guess!" he agreed breathlessly.

"I'm here to help," she said brightly.

"Good," he replied, "I need it."

"Then, maybe, out for a burger?" she asked.

"Yes, lovely," was his response, "I can do my practicing later."

"I don't want to get in the way of that!" she said softly.

"I appreciate that, Marissa!" he said, kissing his way up the side of her face.

"I know it's important to you and it's so beautiful!"she said. Then she grinned at him and thrust out her chest at him, the whole thing being made more impressive by the fact that she wore no bra. "See!" she said proudly, still a bit nervous but also by now determined.

"A challenge?" he asked.

She barked a laugh and said: "Maybe, maybe!"

"We'll file that one away for use later!" he said.

"Eeeek!" was her only immediate response, and she kissed him again.

Then they went about the business of getting his stuff in and around. They followed that up by making one more trip to the plant to pick things up. She was surprised at how little he actually had, and she told him so.

"I've kind of considered my life to be on hold until I get things settled," he explained.

"Settled?" she said, then went on quickly: "Forgive me for being so nosy."

"No problem," he answered. "Settled has always meant for me getting a cello job."He hesitated then for a moment and went on: "Now it's beginning to share the spotlight." He kissed her, when he said that.

"Her 'ohhhh' comment was drowned in the intensity of the kiss, and she, once the kiss was broken, lay her head against his shoulder."

"Yes, so nice!" she said. "But I have to admit that it's scary." She went on quickly: "I don't mean the racial thing; believe it or not, I'm not into that very much, but it seems to be really everything. I can feel myself being drawn into this, into you---you the music, all of it, and it's a bit frightening." Then she looked up brightly and said: "Burgers? Out?"

"I want you to know that I've heard your concern and those concerns are mine as well! And a direct answer is 'Yes,' burgers, if I get to pay," he said, "Because, like you, I always take care of my workers!"

"Is that what I am?" she asked with a pixieish grin on her face.

"For now, yes!" he said.

"What next?" she asked.

"T.B.W.G.S.!" he said and she hooted with laughter.

She lay her face against his shoulder once more and said: "I get kind of warm just thinking about that. Oh, Christian, my head is swirling!"

She stepped back then and gave him a big smile and winked: "Bra on or off?" she wanted to know.

It seemed to sober him a bit and he began: "Marissa, I have to say . . ." here he interrupted himself and said, "Let's sit a minute."

"Oh, dear," she said, a distraught look on her face, "Here comes the 'I like you like a sister' speech!"

"No, you've had your honesty time and now comes mine," he went on then, holding onto her hand, "So, here comes the 'you are two wonderful for words,' 'you are beautiful and exotic and exciting and I don't know what you're doing with me' speech."

She had a broad grin on her face by the time that he was finished with that.

"Ohhhh," she cooed at him.

"I never thought or supposed or imagined, or even fantasized about dating for such a long time, let alone dating, caring for a . . .but what do I call you without insulting you? Black, Afro-American? What? I am certainly in lust with you and can hardly keep my mind on Bach these days."

Marissa had a twinkle in her eye and said: "You can call me 'Blackie', when I'm bad and you're gonna do what this tee shirt says! And you can call me . . ."

Here he jumped in with a look of decision or inspiration on his face and finished her sentence:

"My woman! My lovely woman, all brown and shiny and lovely and chocolate!"

She was off of the seat immediately and on his lap, her arms around his neck, still speaking to him almost into his shoulder:

"From the first time that I heard it, I wanted the Bach! Just wanted it, and the more I associate with you, and hear you, and talk to you, I know that I want you and the Bach both!"

They kissed then. It started as a soft kiss. He reveled in her full lips and the softness of them. Then he snaked his tongue along the bottom lip and had it caught in her mouth, and she began to suck on his tongue. His eyes popped open and she was staring into his eyes and sucking on his tongue.

He broke away from the kiss for a moment and said softly:

"Oh, yes! Kisses like that are what the music is all about!"

She smiled and leaned in for another kiss but he said:

"And no bra for you tonight!"

"Yes, sir!" she said brightly.

"Don't get sassy with me or the spanking comes now!" he quipped back at her.

"Gotta come sometime because this black girl is gonna be as bad with her musician as she wants to be," she answered and resumed the kiss and the sucking of his tongue.

"You do that so well!" he said.

"You don't know the half of how well I can do things like that!" she said into his ear.

"Ohhhhh!" he moaned. "I like the sound of that."

"Haven't done it for a while," she continued the whisper,"But I'm gonna practice on my musician soon. You play the Bach and I'll play on you! White skin flute!" She was laughing full out by the time she'd finished the sentence.

"Stop!" he said urgently, "Or I'll either pee or cum in my pants!"

She giggled: "Can't have that, can we?"

Then she looked at him seriously and said:

"It's coming soon, just right down the track, Mr. Bach player, you feel it?"

"Yes, I do, and it'll be a mighty thing, when it happens," was his comment.

Then she went in a totally different direction: "Burgers?"

He laughed: "You're loopey!" he said happily, "And, yes, burgers, and for you no bra."

"Whoohoo!" she whooped.

"Gee, with that kind of response, maybe it should be 'no jeans either'!"

Marissa clapped her hand over her mouth and giggled into her hand. She jumped up immediately and had her jeans unbuttoned, down past her hips and off in a trice.

"Loopey!" he said, "And lovely beyond any possible words!"

He got up, as she watched and said: "Let me tell you this way."

He picked up his cello then and sat and played a small, lovely tune on it. Marissa very quickly had tears running down her cheeks.

"Lovely!" she said.

"I wrote that!" he said, concluding. "Maybe I'll call it 'Marissa'."

He set the cello aside and pulled her again into his arms, this time his hands were busy, as they kissed and she sucked his tongue, exploring the plane of her back and her swelling ass cheeks, pushing his hands suddenly down inside the waist band of her panties, to take hold of her ass cheeks.

"Lovely hands!" she said then.

His answer made her hoot again: "Burgers! You with your pants on!" She moved about in his arms for a second, whispering almost insistently: