Bach and Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"Use your hands for another half minute; touch every part, feel me up; that's what we used to call it. Please do that, Christian, and I promise to stop making demands then."

"You make all the demands that you want, lovely, chocolate lady," was his response.

He gladly did as she had asked, his hands moving over her ass cheeks, pushing her panties down to her knees, and then with a finger invading the crack of her ass, and another one creeping through her dark, curly pubic hair to find the swell and cleft of her vagina.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's what we mean!"

She kissed him again, with him sucking her lower lip into his mouth. When the kiss broke, she whispered urgently to him: "You're in charge, music man, you're just in charge."

"Burgers now and everything later," he said.

They left the apartment hand in hand.

They went to a burger place and sat in a booth with their food, and ate in a bit of silence for a while.

Finally, Christian broke the companionable silence: "Marissa, I have to admit that I can't believe that this is happening. I mean, I've simply, almost wonderingly admired you from a distance at work for a while. I can't believe this, that we're sitting here and sharing all of this."

Marissa sighed, put her hand on top of his and responded: "Yes, I agree. This has been both fast and exciting for me. It's as though the whole possibility of a relationship here has hit me hard. You can imagine that I have made it a practice not to date employees."

"I understand that, and think that for this I'm willing to quit, if I need to," he replied.

"You are such a love," she responded. "Please don't think that I'm being snotty here; it's just that the company, running it, seeing it prosper, has been most of or almost all of my life, since I've been doing it alone."

"Well, you've done a wonder of a job!" he said.

She broke the mood by whispering to him: "Do you think that people are staring at us? I mean a good looking white man and a black woman?"

"I think," he said with a twinkle in his eye, "That they're staring at your tits!"

Marissa put her hand over her mouth and barely kept back her laughter.

"You're so bad!" she said to him.

"Got to the ladies," he said suddenly, "Swing them a bit."

She got a smile on her face then and said: "Yes, sir, whatever you want."

"Getting closer to T.B.W.G.S!" he said.

"Hope so," was her answer, as she slid from the booth and walked through the restaurant toward the rest rooms in the back, doing as he had told her, and letting her tits, beneath her tee shirt to wiggle, as though they had a life of their own.

He was grinning at her, when she arrived back at the table.

"These are for you, Mr Bach player!" she said, handing him something that she had in her hand.

He looked and grinned at her again, now holding her panties in his hand. Then he got a rueful look on his face.

"What?" she asked.

"Marissa, I have to tell you that, when we get back, I need to practice. A couple hours."

She put her hand on top of his and said: "I know that, lovely man, and I would never want to keep you from practicing. I'll be around, when the practicing is done; I just want you to know that."

"Lovely," he said, as they slid from the booth.

He insisted on paying, since it was, he said, a 'date' and the guy should pay.

Marissa, holding onto his arm, said to him quietly, as they left the restaurant: "Especially when he's hoping to get lucky tonight!"

They shared a laugh and went into the night.

They parted at the garage/carriage house door, and Marissa went into the big house, while Christian proceeded up the stairs to his apartment. He changed into a pair of pj bottoms and went into his living room for his cello, to settle himself for practice. He had left the door to the apartment ajar on purpose, in case she would come to him. She did.

He was deep into his arpeggios and scales, proceeding to some Bach, when she entered very quietly. She had a glass of wine in her hands and settled into a side chair to enjoy his playing. She wore only a short white silk robe, beneath which she was naked except for a pair of white bikini panties. She'd showered and felt fresh and was tired but eager to hear him play.

He smiled at her, as he went through his practicing and shortly after she arrived, he began on some Bach. With the beautiful music wafting over her, Marissa sank into a kind of beautiful torpor and was soon asleep in her chair. She didn't hear him finish the Bach or didn't hear him stop his playing, practicing to go to where she slept on the chair.

When he got to her, he simply reached down and picked her up in his arms to carry her home.

"Oh, you've stopped!" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Time to get the princess home," he said to her, bending to kiss her.

"Liberties are allowed," she said sleepily to him and smiled into another kiss. Then she laid her head on his shoulder and dozed off again.

"Maybe another time for the liberties," he said.

"K," she said and "Time is it?" she asked in a still sleepy voice.

"It's a quarter past midnight," he answered.

"Time for this girl to be in bed," she said, "Beauty sleep!"

"You're a beauty already," he said, kissing her forehead, and getting a dazzling smile from her.

She gave him instructions to her bedroom and he finally got her there and sat her on the edge of the bed. She spread her arms wide, pulling the lapels of her silk robe open and smiled, still sleepy.

"Off with this!" he said, "My chocolate lovely!"

"Oh, is that what I am? Chocolate lovely?" she said softly.

"Exactly! Beautiful like a Bach cello sonata!"

"Ohhhhh!" she crooned, lying back on the bed now. "What's next?" she said, as her eyes began to flutter.

He watched as she drifted into sleep. Christian smiled and pulled covers up to her chin. He wasn't exactly sure if he should stay or not but decided that he would. He went and closed up his apartment and came back, locking and closing off lights, as he went. Then he settled down in bed next to her, with her magnificent ass cheeks pushed up against him.

He sighed and said to himself: "This is lovely! Not the way it was supposed to be but just lovely."

He kissed her cheek and got only a sleepy mumbled response from her; then he slept himself.

Marissa woke slowly the next morning. She had trained herself to be up in plenty of time for work. She woke and stretched, feeling really good and then a thought flashed across her mind: "Christian!"

Her eyes popped open and she saw him smiling at her; he was raised, his head on his palm and his elbow supported by the mattress.

"I fell asleep!" she said, chagrined, "Fine lover I am!"

He smiled at her: "Wonderful is more like it!"

"Did we?" she asked, and he shook his head 'no'.

"It's part of the code: you don't with a woman who doesn't want to, is too drunk to make good decisions or falls asleep on you."

"Oh," she said softly, "The code!"

"Yep!"

"But," she said looking around, "I smell . . ."

"Coffee all ready and waiting for the sleeping beauty!" he smiled.

"Oh, is that what I am today?" she asked.

"Naked, chocolate, beautiful, warm! That's what you are, who you are!"

"Ohhh," she said.

"The most beautiful boss!" he went on.

"Oh, I don't feel much like a boss; no head for drinking," she went on.

"I'll remember that!" he laughed.

"But the code!" she reminded.

"Damn, yes," he said, feigning disappointment, "The code, I forgot."

"Coffee, Marissa?" he asked.

"It's so nice to hear you using my name, while I'm still in bed naked . . ." she said with a sigh. "And next time. . ."

"Yes, next time! Out the window with the code!" he grinned.

"Goodie! No code!" she said.

"Black? Cream? Sugar?" he asked.

"You mean me?" she said, giving him an impish grin.

"Coffee, bad girl!" he said.

"Black!" she said, grinning again.

"You are such a handful!" he said, giving her the coffee.

"Sally tells me that all the time!" Marissa said, sipping the coffee.

He got up then and said: "Right back; don't go away."

She looked at the clock: "No, I have a bit of time."

He was soon back and carrying his cello.

"Oh, how nice," she said with enthusiasm.

He played for her, while she lounged on the bed, still naked and had her morning coffee.

"This is positively wonderful!" she said, when he was done playing.

He went to her then and kissed her, and said: "But I have to get ready for work!"

"More later?" she asked softly.

"Definitely!" was his answer as he went to get ready.

She was in a fairly dreamy, if somewhat disturbed state, when she got to work. She tried to get right into it to sweep it all away and deal with it later but, of course, fooling Sally was a different matter. Sally's voice cut across her morning routine: "Okay, Marissa, tell me why you're swanning around today, and what's bothering the princess."

"Swanning? Princess?" Marissa said with some disdain.

"Swanning! Princess!" Sally repeated and stood with her hands on her hips waiting.

"Oh, Sally," Marissa said finally, "It's so right and so wrong!"

Sally went to her then and said: "Okay tell me about it, all of it."

Sally got them coffee and, when she brought it, Marissa giggled.

"Tell!" Sally said, and Marissa did. She went through the fact that she listened to him practice and play the night before and that she fell asleep!

Sally hooted at that, while Marissa simply looked chagrined. "Nice romantic you are, falling asleep!"

Marissa went on then to describe the morning and his getting coffee and playing again for her.

"Sally, it was so wonderful! Truly, but I don't want us to be stuck there? I want . . .um . . ."

"Some passion!?" Sally filled in for her.

"Yes, help me here; I'm so out of my depth here. This isn't business, if it were, I'd be fine."

"It's simple, Princess," Sally said, with true affection, "He's wooing you in the best way he knows how, sending you the signals. Now you send signals back and take it to the next level."

"Fine but how?" Marissa said sighing.

"Well, let's be blatant instead of subtle; the subtlety has gotten you this far on both your parts but now make a move!"

They talked about it for a bit and did come up with a plan for Marissa to move the relationship on. In the afternoon, Marissa went shopping and had all that she needed, according to Sally's plan. She was going to present herself to Christian as the 'bad girl'. Sally coached her and she knew what she was supposed to do.

Christian was puttering around his apartment, after work, when the drapes in Marissa's house opened. He stood and stared.

Marissa's nerve failed her at the last minute. She just couldn't bring herself to present the 'sex bomb' ideal that she and Sally had in mind.

She called Sally almost in despair and Sally gave her simple advice: "Look, you bought the things, so just wear them, part the drapes and show him. It'll be absolutely enough."

"Think so?" Marissa asked.

"Know so," was Sally's counsel.

So, she was ready, when she parted the drapes in her bedroom. She saw immediately that he was watching. She walked out into the light of the window and he stared. She was wearing white heels, white thigh stockings, a white garter belt and a white bra, that was cut low allowing the top part of her breasts, as well as her dark nipples to show.

She picked up the phone and called Christian.

"Wow!" was how he answered the phone, when he saw that it was Marissa on the phone.

"This is supposed to be a seduction," Marissa said in a soft voice. "I was supposed to be the bad girl with attitude and chickened out at the last minute. Sorry!"

"Sorry?" he said with wonder, "You standing there looking like the sexiest, most alluring woman that I've ever seen and you're saying 'sorry'? I can hardly imagine what the bad girl thing would have been like. Marissa, you are beautiful beyond belief!"

"Thank you!" she said.

"And the seduction is working," he said next. "I'm about to rip the front of my pants."

Marissa giggled and then Christian jumped into the conversation again:

"Here's what we'll do. You get a chair and put the chair in front of the window."

"Oh, yes," she said, "It works, when you tell me things, things to do!"

"Good," he replied, "Get the chair."

She set the phone down and was back in a few seconds with the chair.

"Sit down and slump a little," he said, "I want to watch you play with yourself to an orgasm."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she replied, breathlessly now, "How wonderful."

"Then I'm coming over there to show you that the seduction is a success," he said at last. "Now do it, Marissa!"

"Yes, Christian, love!" she said and set the phone down and let a hand drift down to one of her dark brown, almost plum colored nipples, pulling at it, tweaking it a bit, and pinching ever so slightly. Her mouth dropped open with the effort's effect. Her eyes never stopped staring at his across the space between the buildings. The other hand got busy then and began the same kind of ministrations to the other nipple.

She continued to play with one nipple and let her right hand wander down to her right thigh. She began to stroke the thigh, and pinch the nipple at the same time, letting her hand stray down closer and closer to her pubic triangle and her vagina.

She let her head rest back with the effort a bit and heard him say over the phone, lying by her side: "Look at me, Marissa! This is a love thing! Look at me!"

"Yes, yes," she said, gazing at him again and smiling, blowing an air kiss and shivering ever so slightly, as her fingers moved inside of her vaginal lips, stroking and teasing. She pinched the nipple a little harder at this point, while Christian sat and just watched.

"Tell me what you want, Marissa!" he said.

She heard him and was ready then; and, in a voice filled with lust, answered: "Your cock! Yes! Your white cock in my black mouth! In my black pussy, and, yes, in my ass! I want you everywhere. No boss here any more, no boss at all, just Marissa playing with herself because her Christian told her to and waiting for that white cock that she knows is coming to her soon."

Christian was fairly overwhelmed by what she was saying and gave in to his own emotions: "I love you, Marissa, I love the chocolate of you and the perfection of your nakedness. Cum for me, Marissa and then I'll come over there and you can have the white cock!"

Her fingers were moving faster at that point and she said with some difficulty:

"Want it soon! Soon! Soon! . . .ahhhhhhhhhhh, cumming here, . . .yessssssss . . .cumming just . . . NOW!"

She stopped shaking after a moment and suddenly he was there with her in the room. She turned and watched him crossing the room, naked and ready for her.

"Mouth!" he said, with her understanding him totally.

"Mouth!" she answered and opened her mouth for his erection.

Thee was no more time to wait; the urgency was too strong with both of them. She grabbed him by the hips and opening her mouth, let his cock slide inside, then she clamped her lips on it and began to move her head. Her eyes were on him, and he was staring at her.

"What happened to the boss?" he asked breathlessly.

"Got a cock in her mouth!" she said.

"Oh, yes!" he answered, rocking his hips back and forth. "Oh,yes!"

"Cum where?" she asked.

"Mouth," he said, "Swallow!"

They were reduced to, it seemed, a one word vocabulary but it was working for them, as he sawed his hips back and forth, and slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

Marissa loved it. At the very beginning, when the large, white cock was just in front of her face, the thought flashed across her mind: "It's been so long! But oh, yes, here he is now!"

Christian tensed then and Marissa felt the cock swell just a bit in her mouth and he began to cum into her mouth. She worked, for a few seconds, feverishly to keep it in her mouth, and only some of it, as he spurted and spurted, crept out of her mouth and onto her chin.

She ended licking the head of his cock and, grinning at him, using her finger to take the cum off of her chin and put it into her mouth also.

"Tasty," she said to him at that point.

"Now, tell me, Christian; just tell me! The music man names the tune!" she said with a smile.

He went to the side of the room where she had the bedroom stereo and put some music on it.

"Now dance with the music man, chocolate lady!" was his next statement, and with a sigh of joy, she melted into his arms and they danced, while she had her head lying down against his shoulder. The music they used was sweet and romantic.

"Oh, this is so nice, Christian!" she said.

"There is hardly a word for it," he said.

When the song ended, she looked up at him, and could tell from his expression that he was going to do something else.

"You going to report me to Sally tomorrow?" he asked.

"Probably," she said, "She brow beats me!"

"She brow beats you, but I'm going to eat you!" he said then and she let out a little squeal, as he picked her up and hauled her to the bed. When he had her on the bed, with her feet still on the floor, he moved in to her and lifted her thighs over his shoulders and began by licking her inner thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes!" she said, her head back. "Do that, and I'm yours!"

"Good," he said to her and went back to licking the other thigh.

From that point on, she made only inarticulate noises. There were no words from her until, he had her shaking and her head rolling back and forth.

"Now," he said, and received a strained 'yes' from her.

He moved and fitted himself into her and lay on top of her, and began to make love to her. After a bit he changed their position and got her in a 'doggie' position and came in behind her. Then he changed again and ended with Marissa seated on his erection and bouncing up and down. He finished, with both of them cumming, facing her and ended holding her close to him as she finished with a sigh.

She whispered to him then: "Dinner? In? Out?"

"In is fine, can I help?" he asked.

"Why don't you practice, while I fix us steaks?" she asked, kissing him, "Oh," she continued, "And let me . . ."

She jumped up and went to the bathroom and brought a wash cloth and towel to clean them off. He went, then, to get his cello and practiced, while she was getting the dinner ready: potatoes, steaks and salad, with some red wine.

They decided on an early night, and he wanted to do some more practicing.

Sally fairly swooped down on Marissa the next morning for details about how the "Christian Thing" was going.

"Dirty details?" Marissa asked.

"Of course! Tell!" Sally said.

They were in the middle of those details, with Sally loudly complaining that she wasn't getting enough 'dirty details', when they heard someone enter the outer office.

They were both giggling up a storm, when they saw Christian standing in the doorway, waiting to see Marissa. Just seeing him standing there, after their conspiring and conversation, sent them into gales of giggles.

He looked in and smiled and said: "Boy am I in trouble."

Sally got up and, holding her hand over her mouth from laughing, left the office.

"Marissa," he said, with a smile.

"Sorry, about that," Marissa said, "We are a terrible pair, when we get together."

"None of my business, actually," he said, still grinning. "I'm here, Ms. Meers, with the Shipping Manifests. I wanted to show them to you.

"Thank you, Christian," she said, rising and holding out her hand for them.

The effect of the looks that they exchanged, altered the breathing of both of them. They stood and looked at one another for a few more seconds.

"I'll look these over and get back to you, Christian," she said, and then remembered some of the conversation with Sally and what they had planned, and grinned again.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers