Bachelor Behavior - Pt. 03

Story Info
Pro athlete searches for love on a reality dating show.
10.7k words
4.76
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bachelor Behavior - Part 3

by Simon Underfoot

Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved

Day 4

3 am is much too early to wake up. On the other hand, Mandy was curled up on my chest, snoring softly, while one of the Halloween movies played in the background. I decided it wasn't such a huge sacrifice.

Moving as stealthily and precisely as I could -- which is not stealthy or precise at all, especially so early in the morning -- I managed to get off the couch without waking her up, then carried her to my oversized bed.

~ ~ ~

"He forgot."

It sounded like an accusation and I forced my eyes open. Kat, Savannah, and Amy-Lynn were staring down at me, mostly dressed in workout gear -- there was a lot more skin showing than the previous day.

"What time is it?" I asked, spinning to sit up on the couch.

"Almost seven-thirty, and you said you'd meet us in the exercise room." Savannah did not sound pleased.

"But I get up every day at six-thirty," I responded sleepily. "I don't even remember my alarm going off."

She made a face and walked to the bedroom, opening the door to look inside. Mandy's head was just visible through a tangle of covers; my phone was lying on the floor. "Care to explain?" she snapped.

"No," I said, refusing to rise to her bait. "You can watch the video from last if you're concerned. I'll be ready in five minutes."

As I walked to get my shorts and sneakers I heard Amy-Lynn whisper, "I didn't even think to check this morning."

I was ready quickly enough that they didn't have time to see what had happened between Mandy and me, and the overall vibe was noticeably cooler than our first workout. Truthfully, the annoyance I was feeling at their collective supposition helped me focus better, and I was soon lost to my routine -- Tuesdays and Fridays are Pull days.

Somewhere along the line they figured out that nothing scandalous had occurred the previous night, because Savannah was ready with an apology as I laid on my back panting, taking a few moments to build up the strength to do one last sit-up so that I could go get clean.

Her words sounded and felt sincere, so I immediately waved them away. "It's okay. We all knew this wasn't going to be an easy process."

She gave me a great smile and I figured the entire thing was done with, but Kat had other ideas. "You are done?" she asked Savannah, and when she received a confused nod, Kat immediately laid herself down on top of me.

Looking up at the other two women, Savannah appeared to be genuinely mad at being one-upped, while Amy-Lynn's disappointment at not acting quicker was so obvious I laughed aloud, bouncing Kat up and down on my chest, which only caused her to hold on more tightly. Doing an about face that would have made a drill instructor proud, Savannah was quickly out the door in high dudgeon, with Amy-Lynn following her a few moments later.

"Shower time," Kat whispered, kissing and then nipping my neck.

~ ~ ~

Kat practically pulled me back to my apartment, through the entryway and bedroom -- where I waved helplessly to Red, who was sitting on my bed, eating a bowl of cereal and watching something on her phone -- and into the bathroom.

She took stock of the space for a moment, then pushed me up against the granite counter with the sink and stepped back across the room so we were about eight feet apart. She shot me a fiery look packed with sex appeal, then deliberately reached for the bottom edge of her top.

"Kat, wait --" I started, but I didn't get it out in time as she pulled upward.

Her 'shirt' wasn't really much more than a sports bra, and in some ways less. The thin black material covered her shoulders, but left her entire midriff bare, and also had a hole cut to show off her impressive cleavage. Unfortunately, she was busty enough that her first pull didn't go as planned. Instead of whipping it off with a flourish, the top got stuck halfway, showing me an amazing amount of underboob while obscuring her mouth and nose. Her eyes flared and she gave another tug, but rather than come loose, I heard threads stretch.

"Hold on a second," I chuckled, closing the distance quickly. Rather than help her pull the garment off, I tugged it back into place temporarily.

"That did not go as planned," she said self-consciously; it was the first time I'd seen her look vulnerable. I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"How did you even get this on?" I asked, smiling and shaking my head.

She sighed and leaned into me. "It was not easy."

I pushed her just far enough away that I could look into her eyes. "You know there are cameras in here, right?" I pointed out the two I had noticed so far, one looking onto the sink and the other trained on the walk-in shower.

Rather than be deterred, Feisty Kat reappeared and she nodded, doing that lip biting thing again. We looked at each other for several long seconds, then I nodded.

"Since this thing doesn't fit you anyway..." I gently spun her around, then took a closer look at the back of her shirt. There was a band of fabric running around the neckline and another at the bottom, which is what had gotten stuck; fortunately, both bands had their seams more or less on the same vertical line. "Let me know if I pull it too tight," I whispered into her ear.

I started slow, not wanting to tighten the fabric against her throat; the material wasn't actually that stretchy, so as I pulled, not a lot happened. I added more pressure and the back gave way with a satisfying rip, leaving just the bottom band intact. I looked into the mirror and Kat was holding the top up with her hands, but when she saw me looking, she slowly pulled it down, revealing herself to me.

I wasn't gentle as I snapped that lower band.

Nor was I gentle as I pulled her to my chest, kissing her passionately, one hand wrapped entirely around her back while the other supported one of her perfect cheeks, allowing her to wrap her legs around my midsection.

I couldn't say how long we were like that, only that she was the one that broke the kiss. "Now you."

Grinning, I leaned her against the wall for some extra support and peeled off my t-shirt with one hand. While she ran a hand up and down my chest appreciatively, I kicked off my shoes, pushed down my socks, and finally slid down my shorts.

Immediately I felt my penis pushing against the ass which I was now kneading with both hands. "Yes," she hissed, leaning forward to kiss me. She arched her back and tried to get us aligned, but I pulled her tight against me instead.

"Not yet," I said into her ear, forcing myself to sound calm. "I can't tell you how much I want to, but I can't be that intimate with four different women at the same time. It wouldn't be fair to any of you. Even what we've already done," I said, squeezing her rump, "is probably too far."

Kat actually growled in frustration and bit my shoulder by the collar bone, hard enough that I'm certain she left marks, and while she didn't actually break the skin, it almost broke my resolve.

Feeling a bit desperate, I carried her into the shower and turned it on. She shrieked as the cold water hit her back, so I quickly turned her away from the shower head, letting it splash against me instead. "Holy crap," I gasped.

When it finally warmed up, I set her down gently, still blocking most of the water. "Sorry about that," I offered. "I had no idea it would be so cold."

She didn't seem upset, but looked up at me with a curious expression. "Were you in such a hurry for the shower?"

I wasn't sure how to explain what I had been feeling and struggled for upward of thirty seconds. "I was losing control."

Her eyes flashed and she closed the distance in an instant, her hand latching onto my still mostly hard cock. "Then lose control."

My God, it felt good and my knees tried to buckle.

But then I thought about the disappointed look in Amy-Lynn's eyes that morning and realized it wouldn't be right to go so far with Kat before she and I had really spent time alone together. "Not yet," I managed, taking hold of her wrist and pulling it away from my groin. I thought she was going to argue, but instead she nodded and pushed me out of the water so she could get her hair wet.

She then proceeded to turn washing herself into the single most erotic act I had ever seen.

Her dark hair, usually curly, was stretched down her back while she craned her neck upward and rose up on her toes to get closer to the stream, drawing her stomach tight and pushing her beautiful, full breasts upwards. Dark nipples and a thick, black bush of hair covering her sex contrasted with her dusky skin, and I watched in something akin to awe while rivulets of water raced down her contours. Then she started scrubbing, contorting her lithe body to reach every part of her, giving me gorgeous views from a variety of angles, until there was no part of her body I hadn't seen.

By the time she rinsed the last suds from her skin, precum was leaking freely from my penis and I was practically hyperventilating. Kat looked very pleased with herself. "Shall I wash you?"

The offer was anything but innocent and I declined with a feeble shake of my head.

She stepped to the side to give me room and I immediately turned the water to cold, hoping that it would stave off the orgasm that was trying to break loose. Kat laughed as spray bounced off my shoulders and quickly exited the shower while I stood under the water, trying to calm myself.

I'm not usually one for cold showers, but in this case it helped and after a couple minutes I was more or less rational again. I bumped up the temperature a little and quickly cleaned myself, wondering if I was being an idiot for rejecting Kat's advances.

~ ~ ~

Mandy and Kat were both gone when I got out of the shower, so I dressed in a pair of boxers and laid on my bed, which someone had made for me, hospital corners and all. As I stretched out with my hands behind my head, I wondered briefly what the ladies would think if they watched in real time while I rubbed one out, there for the whole world to see, which started pushing some blood back into my as of yet unsatisfied penis.

It was less than two minutes before I heard the apartment door open, shut, and lock.

A freshly showered and absolutely delightful Amy-Lynn walked into my bedroom. She didn't have the hungry look that always seemed just below the surface with Kat, but she was sexy as hell in a barely there white camisole and gray boy shorts. "Hi, Kai."

"Amy-Lynn."

"Just Amy, please." She sat on the corner of my bed, her movement effortlessly graceful. "My parents call me Amy-Lynn when I'm in trouble."

"I thought that was an American thing," I responded, stalling for time. I was fully erect again, and my stupid dick was fighting to make its way through the fly of my shorts.

She scooted closer and shook her head. "Let's not talk about my parents just now." She placed her hand on my ankle. "I heard what you said in the shower. Kat is very beautiful, and it was very sweet of you to think about us."

She was now touching my knee. "Amy..."

The smile she gave me was out of a magazine and my heart just about stopped. She put her hand on my hip, squeezing gently, rhythmically, and moved up the bed further so her perfect pink lips were poised just above my own. She leaned down and kissed me, picking up the connection we had shared the previous day, then added her other hand to my hair, scratching my scalp and sending warm tingles through my whole body that pushed my arousal up a level. With a suddenness I didn't expect, she pulled my head back and kissed me more passionately, her tongue making deft strokes against my lips. Then she moved to my throat, sucking strongly while she pushed her hand into the soft spot on the inside of my thigh.

With a grunt I came, hard and loud, and very much like an inexperienced teenager.

After a final powerful suck to make sure I was properly marked, Amy pulled away and looked down at me again, flushed and breathing hard. I didn't know what to say, but it didn't matter, because she took my hand and pulled me from the bed, leading me back into the bathroom.

Off came her top and bottoms and I was left open mouthed, shocked stupid by her lovely upturned breasts with oh-so-light pink nipples, tight abdomen, and completely hairless lips poking out between toned thighs. "So beautiful," I managed, which earned me a gorgeous smile.

Without a word, she turned on the water and stepped in, then motioned me forward. Shucking my soiled underwear, I followed, not sure what she had in mind, but feeling less on-edge following my recent release. I should have worried, because she immediately took up the soap and began washing everywhere that might have gotten dirty.

Within a couple minutes she was actively stroking my soap covered penis while massaging my soap covered balls with her other hand. Realization hit me like a slap and I hopped backward, pulling myself out of her slippery hands. "Sorry, sorry," she apologized, shaking her head. "I was having fun and got carried away." I didn't know Amy very well yet, but she certainly looked sincere, so I nodded.

"Thank you, Kai," she said, still contrite, then held out the shower wand so I could get rid of the soap. When I handed it back, she changed the spray pattern and spread her legs. "You can watch, though, right?" Without waiting for a reply, she moved it between her legs and closed her eyes.

Not three feet from me, Amy teased herself with the water, making an assortment of noises from gasps to sighs to soft moans. I could see her orgasm building from the shaking in her legs and was barely breathing when she suddenly opened her eyes, just for a moment, before they slammed shut again. "Oh, Kai."

She came silently, but her whole body shook, and I reached over to hold her steady, afraid she would lose her balance on the slick shower tiles. As soon as I touched her, she moaned and started shaking harder, eventually collapsing against me, the wand falling from numb fingers.

"Are you okay?" I asked after a few seconds.

She nodded and righted herself, then pulled me down into a kiss. "Soon." She wasn't answering my question -- it was a declarative statement, either a promise or a threat.

With that she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself and headed out into the bedroom. Now alone, I looked down at my hard-on and shook my head, astonished at how much had happened in the still early day.

I expected to find Amy in the bedroom when I emerged, but it was Savannah sitting nude on my bed.

Big breasts, big hips, long legs, and a lot of smooth, chocolate colored skin. So, so sexy.

"Come here, Kai," she said without preamble.

I folded my arms and cocked my head. "Is that your lawyer voice?"

She raised an eyebrow and stood, taking three steps to get to me. With a deft series of movements she undid and discarded my towel, then grabbed my mostly erect penis. At this point I was willing to believe the women had planned this whole thing, so I went along for the moment.

Until she sat on the bed and took half my cock into her mouth in one fluid movement.

"Whoa!" I cried, stepping back, but she dug her hands into my ass and held me still, sucking harder for a moment that stretched before disengaging.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?"

"I... yes, of course."

"Then stop playing hard to get."

My mind raced. "But Mandy --"

"Is playing a different game. The other two and me... it's a thing."

"But it's only been, like, two days," I objected, not completely sure why I was fighting so hard against what seemed to be the understanding they had reached. "Shouldn't we get to know each other better?"

"We will." She looked up at me, her dark eyes stern. "And this is a good way to start." Savannah lowered her mouth onto me again. I tried to come up with a salient argument, but I had nothing other than it felt like I was using these women, which made me feel like a complete shit-heel. It had an effect, because despite the wonderful sensations Savannah was imparting to me via my phallus, it didn't stay hard.

Gently, I pushed her head away. She looked sad and hurt and mad all at once, so I knelt in front of her. "I'm sorry, but it's too fast for me. I need friendship and real feelings first -- the sexual stuff will come later."

She nodded and looked away, then got to her feet and left without another word.

I was certain I had done the right thing, but felt like an ass anyway. "Fuck."

~ ~ ~

"So, quite the morning, Kai," Gloria teased.

We were sitting in my apartment with Stephanie, eating Chinese takeout. "Yeah. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be, and it's only Day 4."

Stephanie reached over and took my hand. "I think you did fine." I nodded my thanks and turned my attention back to fighting with noodles, trying to figure out how to use the chop sticks they had provided.

"Since you're not actually watching any of the show," Gloria continued, her voice full of irony, "I thought I'd let you know that we didn't show anything... explicit."

"Why not?" I was actually quite surprised.

"Like you said, it's too soon, and for what it's worth, I'm with Stephanie. I think you handled yourself remarkably well, especially considering how forward those women were."

"So you blurred stuff out?"

Gloria shook her head and smiled. "We have a very talented crew. The way it was broadcast makes it impossible to tell what actually happened, which adds some mystery to the entire thing. A topless shot of Kat did sneak through..." She trailed off with a smile.

I shrugged. "I assume it didn't hurt your ratings."

"Up almost forty percent since yesterday." Her smile had turned smug, but more pleased than aggressive.

"Congratulations, Gloria. I know how hard you've worked to make this happen."

Her mask slipped for just a moment and she nodded. "So what next?"

Sighing, I pushed my half-eaten portion away. "Savannah needs to go home."

"What?" It came from both ladies simultaneously.

Nodding, I shrugged, feeling helpless. "She didn't respect the boundaries I set, she didn't show me respect when she stormed off, and she didn't act respectfully toward the other women. She's just not the right woman for me."

Stephanie's eyes were still wide with surprise and she was holding a hand over her mouth.

For some reason, Gloria was looking thoughtful. "It's awfully early to be down to three women..."

After offering a shrug, I pushed back my seat, determined to get the inevitable confrontation and blowup with Savannah over with.

"Did you know that Merci didn't go home?" My heart skipped a beat at the mention of her name, momentarily thinking about what might have been, but it passed just as quickly. "She came back yesterday, while you were at Wrigley, and asked if she could have another chance."

I looked at her skeptically, then at Stephanie, and back again to Gloria. "And you had nothing do with that?"

She gave me an honest-to-goodness hurt look, and I immediately felt bad for being cynical. "No, actually," she snapped back. "She was at the airport, ready to board her flight, and decided she made the wrong choice."

I looked at Stephanie. "So why didn't you tell me last night?"

"I didn't know until now," she answered, sending a dirty look at Gloria.

"The plan was to tell you when we sat down for lunch," the EP interjected, "but after the morning you had, I thought you might need some time to get your mind right."

"Yeah, okay, I can see that. Thanks," I added reluctantly.

She got up and walked around the table to me and squeezed around my shoulders as far as she could reach. "I want to see you find the right woman, Kai, and even though I have a job to do, I'll try my best to make sure it happens. Merci said she can stay a week while you decide, so you don't have to figure things out today."