Bachelor Behavior - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind still reeling from the newest plot twist, I was ready to give up and hide in my bedroom for the next six or eight weeks. "What's that?"

"When you get over this thing about being a virgin, I want a turn."

"You what?" I sat up so fast I nearly flipped her onto the floor.

The look on her face was the same I'd seen the night before when she tried to suck my soul out through my mouth. "When Kai season is open, you give me one night."

Day 6

Push Day again in the exercise room, but without much drama.

Kat and Amy decided to leave a little breathing room, so aside from trying to distract me with outrageous poses and equally over-the-top looks -- they seemed to be having a great time feeding off each other, laughing and clapping and carrying on -- nothing crazy happened, although I did almost drop the bar once when Kat bent over and pulled her spandex covered cheeks apart.

As I forced myself up after my ab routine, both were standing there, hands outstretched. I'm sure my eyes got wide, because I suddenly knew what they had in mind.

Five minutes later and we were in my shower, sans clothing. They still mostly respected my boundaries from the previous day, staying clear of my erotic pieces, but making sure absolutely everything else was thoroughly washed. When they finally stepped away, I exhaled a mixture of pent up frustration and relief.

"Our turn," Kat intoned, blinking her eyes innocently and holding out an already lathered shower poof. I took the devilish instrument and Kat turned, and after pulling her hair out of the way, placed her hands on the tiled wall and pushed her bottom toward me; not more than a couple feet away, Amy pulled out a wand and began "cleaning" herself like she'd done the day before.

Approaching slow, I made eye contact briefly with Amy, whose lids were already drooping as she manipulated the pulsating water playing across herself. I started with Kat's neck and shoulders, then slowly moved down her back, earning little shivers along the way. As I reached her hips and began to massage the amazing rear in front of me, Amy moaned loudly and began to shake; she was soon sitting on the floor, breathing heavily.

I knew I should be checking on Amy to make sure she was okay, but I was having trouble removing my mind off touching Kat, especially the part where I had accidentally on purpose brushed her rosebud with a pinky.

"Naughty Man," Kat said with an absolutely wicked grin as she gently took the wand from Amy's unresisting fingers. Rather than lift a leg like Amy had done, Trouble sat shoulder to shoulder with the recovering blonde and spread herself open to me, then applied the water. "Oh," she squeaked with a start, "this is very good." She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Coming around again, Amy smiled up at me, but rather than stand up so I could at least pretend to wash her, she pointed to the second wand, which I turned on and silently handed to her. Mirroring our European beauty's pose, she spread herself completely open, which required placing her own leg over top of Kat's. Then, to my utter astonishment, she wrapped her hand around Kat's thigh, squeezing tightly as the water started to work its magic again; Kat soon followed suit and the pair quickly found a rhythm that had precum drooling from my straining cock.

"On us," Kat said harshly before closing her eyes once again as she started to ascend toward climax.

Like a deer in the headlights, I didn't do anything -- it was Amy that noticed. "Touch yourself, Kai. Please." There was a hint of desperation and Kat's words clicked.

"Oh, my God," I managed as I started to stroke.

Kat was taking great, deep breaths, her chest heaving, when orgasm hit. Her legs shot out, half spinning Amy, while she gasped inarticulately. "Oh!" Amy gasped in surprise as Kat's hand clamped down on her thigh, then she, too, was cumming.

Too much -- entirely too much.

I came so hard I saw stars, which partially obscured my view of thick traces of cum arcing out to land on Kat's still shuddering tits. Collapsing to one leg, I had to put a hand down to keep from falling over.

"Are you both okay?" I finally managed.

Smiling in a contented way I hadn't seen before, Kat nodded while tracing her finger through my spend. Still feeling competitive, Amy reached over and got some on her finger, then traced one of Kat's nipples, treating it roughly. A shocked gasp left Kat's mouth, then she settled again. "Naughty woman." Amy grinned as she popped the tip of the finger in her mouth.

~ ~ ~

"Hi, Merci," I called as she entered my apartment. She looked nervous, but I didn't give her much time to stay that way as I closed the gap and picked her up into a spinning, shriek inducing hug. When I set her down, her cheeks were flushed, probably in embarrassment, but she was smiling broadly.

I invited her to sit at the bar, then made some tea -- mostly to keep my hands busy -- while we talked.

Our discussion wasn't exactly easy, nor was it as bad as I'd feared. The simple summary is that she had doubted herself when she saw the other women, which was certainly understandable. Kat alone, with her exotic looks and saucy attitude, was enough to make any woman feel insecure, and when Amy and and Savannah were added to the mix, it was just too much for her.

"But you've seen what a madhouse it's turned into -- do you really want to be part of this?"

"I think so," she replied noncommittally, so I shook my head.

"This has to be an all-in thing. I completely understand if you're reluctant -- I probably wouldn't come near this whole deal if I were in your shoes."

We sat sipping tea in silence for a minute or two before she responded. "It's not you that I'm worried about."

"Is it the other women or the cameras?"

She shook her head, making lovely blonde curls bounce around in a way that nearly hypnotized me. "I don't think I can compete with what they're doing. It takes me time to open up with physical things."

Looking down at her, I felt confused, so I tried to figure out if I was just being dense. "You know I'm not pushing any of that, right?"

"Yes!" she snapped, but I don't think she was angry at me. "Yes, and that's why I feel even more strongly that I should be here, but I'm afraid that I'll feel pressured to..."

Nodding, I reached across the counter and took her hand, which was shaking. "Amy and Kat are..." I struggled to find an appropriate adjective, then gave up. "They're Amy and Kat. If you want to come back, then all I ask is that you be Merci -- not some competitor in a reality contest."

Merci blinked wet eyes and nodded her understanding.

"How do you feel about physical stuff happening between me and them? I could say that things would change if you come back, but I'll be honest -- they're wearing me down." I wasn't joking, but Merci laughed anyway. "I was being serious."

This time it was Merci that comforted me, squeezing the hand that still held hers. "I know, Kai. It's just so obvious that you're new to relationships. You've got infatuation mixed up with love, and it's making you overthink things."

"Maybe," I allowed, but it didn't make me happy to have my building feelings for the other ladies doubted.

"Maybe," she countered right back, "if you let them give you a jobby when they want to, you'll be able to focus on the important stuff, like getting to know them."

"Can it really be that simple?" She shrugged, but there was a smirk in place while she did it. "And you'd be fine with them... you know?"

The great thing about natural blondes is that their blushes are so dramatic and fetching. "I'd rather you wait until we get there ourselves, but..."

"Okay, wow."

Right on cue, Kat opened the door, followed closely behind by a frustrated Amy. "Dammit -- it's not fair -- her room is closer than mine."

"I didn't mean now, you tarts," Merci admonished, but there wasn't any venom in her words -- truth be told, she didn't even look particularly surprised.

Rather than respond, Kat gave her a quick hug on her way around the bar and was soon fiddling with my belt. "Merci, help." Amy joined in a few moments later, pulling on my jeans.

"And what," she said dramatically, folding her arms to accentuate her amazing tits, "would you like me to do about them?"

"I --"

Heaven. Paradise. Nirvana.

I lost the ability to speak for several very long moments.

"Hi, Merci," Mandy said cheerfully, hopping on the stool next to her. I hadn't even noticed she'd come in. "Hi, Kai." She sent me that smirk thing of hers and I groaned, which earned me several extra squeezes down below. "Since Merci is coming back, did you make up your mind about Stephanie?"

One of the women working on me gave a warning tug, but it didn't matter -- the thought of adding our sweet and spicy host to this mix was too much and I just had time to give a tap on somebody's head before I was cumming, grunting and trying not to pass out while I laid my forehead on the counter. One of the other two ran her fingers through my hair.

"Feckin' Hell," Merci breathed throatily. "That was a bit more than I expected."

"No kidding," Amy shot back from beneath the counter. "You'd think he'd been saving it up for weeks."

~ ~ ~

When Mandy first mentioned swapping places with Stephanie, the latter had a bit of a freak out. Not surprising, really, given that she'd already given up her network job to be the show's host. The issue for the show was that she went radio silent: no cell, no social media, no answering her door. Gloria was much more understanding than I expected -- I didn't find out why until we sat down for what should have been my daily interview with Steph.

"How was your day, Kai?"

"Emotionally exhausting, if I'm being honest, although I'm happy that Merci and I had a chance to talk through a couple things, even if it wasn't the most... private conversation."

"Congratulations, that may be the biggest understatement in the history of reality television."

I'm sure I blushed, because I felt my cheeks get hot, but I didn't apologize. The ladies had established the rules among themselves, which I still didn't fully understand, and also set down the expected behavioral norms, which I still couldn't believe.

"What are your thoughts on Stephanie?"

"I don't know, Gloria. Overwhelmed, surprised... hopeful, maybe."

"Understandable." She sat there, looking at me with an understanding smile, waiting for me to say more. It had to be two full minutes without any conversation.

"So, are we done?" I decided my thoughts were too muddled to volunteer anything at the moment, and the safer play would be to not play at all.

Gloria's smile grew, probably because I'd called her bluff. "Do you know how we selected a host for the show?"

"Um... no. Should I?"

"We went through resumes and highlight reels, called a couple dozen outlets, and did a bunch of stuff that's pretty typical to set up a reality show. We ended up with almost twenty good candidates, which I narrowed to eight through interviews. The most important thing in casting for this kind of show is chemistry between the talent -- that's you -- and the host. And since we already had a compatibility test..."

Gloria sat forward on the chair, her eyes making her whole demeanor quite intimidating. "Remember that I didn't want you to know we'd have a host until the last minute? I figured that whoever went the farthest in the selection process would have a natural ease with you, and she does. But none of us expected that she'd go quite so far in the process."

I felt my stomach drop.

"She's from Nacogdoches, Texas, isn't she?" Gloria nodded and sat back, her expression now unreadable. I closed my eyes and thought about the biography's contents -- about the woman who, in retrospect, was missing from the Big Day. I hadn't put it together. "She has an older brother with two kids, and a younger one with three. She enjoys playing Aunt, but wants at least two of her own. She loves to camp, especially sitting around a fire chatting with people she cares about. Big Cowboys fan, and she has dual degrees from Stephen F Austin, Digital media and..." My memory failed me at the last moment.

"English. She also played golf for the university."

"It's really her?"

"Yes."

"Fuck." Gloria's revelation had caught me entirely flatfooted and I needed to do something about that. Immediately. I started by taking her hand and pulling her up into a big hug, well above the floor. "Thank you," I said, kissing her cheek. Then I looked to the camera. "Steph, get yourself ready to be on TV. I'll be over to see you as soon as I can." I turned back to Gloria. "You do know where she lives, right?"

My answer was an exasperated look, so I replied with a grin and made my way to the door, grabbing my shoes on the way. I don't think Gloria or anyone else was expecting me to want to go so quickly, so I was down the hall and at the elevator before Night William was even remotely ready. The delay meant the thirty second delay got used up, and the hallway was suddenly full of teary eyed women in nightwear.

There was a lot of confusion and talking and jostling as cast and crew sorted ourselves out, until we were finally ready to go. I'd been so excited to see Steph that I hadn't considered the feelings of the others, which made me feel just awful. I pushed and pulled until we were all standing in somebody's apartment, much smaller than my blown out place. "I feel like I have to do this." I made eye contact with each of them, making sure they could see this wasn't some game to me.

Of all of them, Kat was the most intense. She waited about ten second, then took a step and jumped into my arms. The kiss she laid on me stole my breath and nearly put me unconscious, and I ended up staggering back to the couch where I sat down with an unexpected oomph. She bit my lip, hard enough to make it sting. "After this, no more surprises." I nodded and she smiled, then gave me a much softer kiss, loaded with feeling.

The emotion of the interaction left me stunned and it wasn't until Mandy started pulling on my arm that I stood up again. "The sooner you go, the sooner you come back."

That at least made a kind of sense and I nodded, then stumbled out the door, afraid I had lost my will to go find out if Stephanie really might be the girl I thought she might be.

After my rush to leave, I felt embarrassed when I entered the elevator. "Is it far?" Gloria gave me her incredulous look again and hit the button for the floor below mine. "Oh."

So the commute took all of a minute and a half.

"I assume it's the one with half a dozen people around it," I said as I stepped from the elevator.

"Good guess," Gloria confirmed without too much cynicism; maybe she could feel how nervous I'd become.

I readied myself to knock, then stopped. "Listen, if she lets me in, just Will, okay? I don't want to overwhelm her any more than I have to." I received a nod from the EP, which led to nods from everybody else. I knocked.

The door opened immediately -- not surprising since I'd announced my intentions -- but before I could enter, Gloria shouldered past me and wrapped Stephanie in a hug, whispering rapidly in her ear, then she was in the hallway again. I looked back and forth between the two women, wondering what was going on, but I waited too long, so Gloria planted her hands on my rear and guided me into the room, finishing with an extra squeeze for effect. It left me staring down at Stephanie, who looked somewhere between overwhelmed, terrified, and a bit giddy.

"Can we talk?"

"Like with Merci earlier?" Her retort was sharp and stung more than it should have. I guess I was feeling pretty guilty about the state of affairs.

"I can go."

She didn't say anything, so I nodded -- I'm sure my disappointment was evident. "Goodbye, Steph. Maybe under different circumstances..." There was no way she could continue as host with the revelation and we both knew it.

She nodded and I turned.

"Wait!"

I paused, my hand reaching for the door handle.

"Can't we just talk for a little while without the camera?"

I held my palms up apologetically. "That's not what I signed up for -- if not for the cameras, I'd have never met any of you."

She probably hadn't followed that line of reasoning before and it gave her pause, which gave me hope. She pointed to the opposite side of the couch, so I walked over and sat.

"What did you want to say?" Her directness was a bit of a surprise, but not entirely unexpected.

"Only to tell you that I'd like you to join us."

"The 'us' is the problem." I nodded, but didn't say anything -- she knew more about the show than I did, both as the host and a viewer. "I can't be... sexual with you on TV. And I don't think I can be okay with you being sexual with the others."

"I completely understand." I rose and her eyes went wide.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Steph, I'm just one player in this thing. If you want to talk about any of that, it can't just be with me." I gave her a solid ten seconds to reply, but she didn't. "Do you want to go upstairs for a while, chat with the others?"

"Not even a little bit," she sighed, but stood all the same.

A little more hope fluttered around in my chest. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." It was the least convincing affirmation I'd ever heard.

"Hug?"

"Definitely," she replied immediately, stepping close and wrapping her arms around my waist. I held her there, determined to let her be the one to break the embrace, and was glad to feel the tension in her arms and shoulders slowly recede. Then I remembered it was Stephanie I was holding and I began to react unconsciously.

The look she gave me wasn't angry, but it was bordering on dumbfounded. "Seriously, after your play time earlier?"

"It's because it's you."

"So what?" she asked -- almost demanded -- but I just shook my head and held her a little tighter, enjoying the feel of her breasts pushing into my stomach. In response, she pulled herself closer, then finally relaxed. "Thanks, Kai. I know I'm being up and down."

"S'okay. Let's head back upstairs."

~ ~ ~

I don't know how long the ladies talked, but it was a little after ten when I dropped off Stephanie. She was reluctant to let go of my hand, so I was thrilled to see them welcome her into their confab -- it made me feel good to know I had amazing women on the journey with me, despite my having made it awkward for everyone involved.