Bachelor Behavior - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can think of worse ways to spend my time."

Stephanie pulled my arm around her and snuggled in close. "Could I intrude on your Netflix date with Mandy?"

"Of course. Are you okay if the others want to join?"

"As long as I get the prime spot, I'll be fine."

~ ~ ~

The prime spot, it turns out, was to be on me, but not until I was properly attired for the evening.

So as I laid on the couch in just my boxers, waiting for Stephanie to change into her evening wear, I took in the scene.

Mandy had grabbed the remote and was steadfastly ignoring Kat's offered advice regarding foreign language films, Amy was repositioning the chair again, and Merci was stroking my hair while my head rested on her thighs. Everyone was dressed for a casual evening -- lots of loose, soft cotton, ponytails, and makeup so subtle I couldn't even tell it was there, although I assumed it must be because nobody could look as beautiful as these women did without at least a little help. I closed my eyes contentedly.

And opened them when I heard Mandy greet Stephanie, who was standing by the door wearing a lovely deep green silk kimono; in contrast to the others, her hair was pinned up and she was wearing makeup designed to entice, including dark eyeliner and stunning deep red lipstick that looked almost black at the edges.

Stephanie took in the attention, shivered once, then looked from woman to woman, challenging, ending with Mandy, at whom she winked. Then she turned her gaze to me, rose up on her toes, stretched out her neck so she was looking down her nose at me, and dropped the kimono in a subtle shrug.

"Oh, fuck." That was Amy, but it summed up my feelings exactly.

Stephanie had painted her nipples with the same color as her lips, which drew my eyes immediately. I followed the contours of her belly, down to her hairless lips, all the way to her feet, then back up again. When our eyes met, she started gliding toward the couch, only pausing to remove the four long pins that had held her hair in-place; she handed them to Kat, who hadn't yet said anything. "I'd like to watch Plaisir de la Langue, if it's okay with you."

From my reclined position I could see Kat chewing on her lip, deciding; my attention abruptly shifted when Stephanie reached the couch. The look she gave me was sultry, and she held it just long enough that I was ready to lunge for her, before lowering herself to my chest, crushing her amazing breasts against me and nuzzling into my neck, where she started to nibble and lick.

I looked up at Merci, who was flushed a beautiful scarlet. "To Hell with it." The words came out with a decidedly British bend, as did her breasts, which spilled from her top when she pulled it over her head.

"Oh, my God."

Except that wasn't me, either -- it was Amy again. On the huge screen was a very young, vulnerable looking version of Kat, spread wide while a fellow actress licked her asshole.

"This is my favorite of her movies," Stephanie whispered to me. "She looks so innocent." Then she turned to Red. "He's never going to be more ready than he is now."

Mandy's eyes went wide and she looked to Merci. "Do it, or I will," the buxom blonde told her, bending forward to place a nipple within reach of my mouth. Somebody, probably Mandy, chose that moment to begin licking me, and I bucked violently.

An exchange happened and Merci sat upright, leaving Steph looking down at me intensely. "Kiss me." I did, and then I understood why she was so insistent as Mandy pushed herself onto the head of my cock. Slow and wet and tight, and yet so much more was happening. Steph let me up for air, only to be replaced by Merci, who had somehow scooted out from under me without my noticing. Fireworks went off in my head, then they ramped up even more when one of them started playing with my balls and anus.

Merci backed off and I had a moment to see the room before Steph started on me again.

The ladies were absolutely ruining me, which they had promised to do. Even though I recognized it, I was too overwhelmed to fight back.

Until the competitive part of me kicked in.

I worked my arms loose of Stephanie's legs and reached for what I figured were Mandy's hips, which were still moving up and down slowly. "Huh?" I heard her yip in surprise, but I didn't give her time to think about it. I bent my knees, planted my feet on the couch, and thrust up into the beautiful woman I couldn't see. "Hooo!" she exhaled. I withdrew slowly and did it again, pushing up into her hard. It earned me another grunt, but she didn't seemed upset, so I did a third time, a little faster than the first two.

Then it was off to the races, pushing into her steadily, fucking a tight pussy and feeling amazing about the entire experience. Merci and Steph continued to kiss me, but were also working in other experiences, like love bites and pulling my hair; at one point, somebody tweaked a nipple, hard, and it felt better than I would have ever expected.

"Let me see her," I begged in a moment when my mouth was free. Steph kissed me and slid toward the back of the couch, still partially on top of my chest, but letting me see Mandy bouncing up and down on my cock for the first time. I would have been fine for a little while longer, but she smiled at me, that Cheshire smirk, and I lost it, up inside her, pulling her hips tight to mine as I released.

When I opened my eyes again, I was surprised to see Mandy's attention elsewhere. On the chair, legs spread wide in a dancer's pose, my Sassy Canadian was being eaten out by my former pornstar. I sat up, mesmerized, and slipped free. "Unbelievable."

"Jealous?" Merci asked, her voice concerned. I shook my head, surprised I wasn't, but then again, I was having trouble forming rational thoughts at that moment. "Then go to her. She's wanted you so badly." Merci began stroking me with one hand while rubbing my back with the other, a strange but wonderful mix of caring and arousing. "Just scoot up behind her and slide in."

I wasn't all the way hard, but I was confident I'd get there soon enough, so I followed directions for once.

I brushed my hand down Kat's back and ass, then back up the other side; she moaned into Amy's pussy, who mewed in response. With a couple simple tugs, I made my desire known and Kat made herself available to me. Even kneeling , the height difference between us was too large to have it work at first, so I lifted her into the air before easing forward. It left her supporting her weight with her arms, but gave me tremendous flexibility to move her around any way I wanted, which she seemed to like immensely. In less than a couple minutes she'd lost track of pleasuring Amy and was simply holding on to the blonde's waist while I pumped in and out. Since I'd just cum, and really had no idea what I was doing in any sort of practical sense, I started moving faster, then harder, then faster, until I could feel sweat running down my chest.

Kat began to make inarticulate noises, then started shaking, then started wailing. Held up like she was from behind, all she could do was go along while I did my best to fuck her straight through Amy and the chair. With a final shriek she spasmed, propelling herself forward and off of me; fortunately, Amy caught her before she hit the floor.

"Is she okay?" I asked, more out of breath than I realized.

Kat started whispering something in another language while still shaking in Amy's arms. "Give her a few minutes and she'll be fine. You up for another round?"

I looked down at my very hard, very wet penis. "I think I'm still on round two."

Amy extracted herself carefully, then helped Kat to the floor, where she placed a pillow under her head. "Let's go to the bedroom then." She took my hand and led me away, but not before I made a come hither motion to the others. Once there, something seemed to change, from fun and erotic to serious. I couldn't tell you what it was, but Amy's eyes made the moment's import very clear.

She laid herself down on a nest of quickly arranged pillows, then beckoned me to her. I moved between her legs and leaned forward to kiss her; with barely a movement, my tip slipped inside. "Ohhh," she moaned, which I echoed.

We did slow and smooth for a while, then she began to get impatient. She kicked my ass with her heel, like spurring a horse. I thought it was an accident until she did it again. I picked up the pace a little and she made her appreciation clear. Then she kicked me again.

I didn't have the muscle memory for the motion, stupid as that might sound, and I was tiring, so instead of speeding up further, I put more weight behind the next thrust. I slammed into her hard enough that it drove most of the air from her lungs, the sound of our hips colliding loud in the otherwise silent room; inside, I felt my cockhead hit something, but rather than object, she kicked me again.

I slammed into her a second time, every bit as hard, and she spurred me on again.

So I kept fucking into her, hard, then harder, until I was scared I would hurt her. "Faster, Kai," she begged, so I did, as much as I was able, but without letting up. Bang-Bang-Bang our hips went, until she locked up, the muscles in her neck straining and her head thrown back in agony. I tried to thrust into her again, but her legs were locked so tight around me I could barely move.

Suddenly she untensed and breathed in a great gasp of air. Just as suddenly, she was crying, great tears pouring down her cheeks. "Amy?"

"I have her, Kai." I turned and Kat was behind me, looking worse for wear. Nodding, but not understanding, I disengaged.

"Oh, fuck," Amy moaned as she rolled to the side and drew her knees up. Kat patted me, then snuggled in behind Amy, wrapping an arm around her now shaking chest.

"Did I do something wrong?" I don't know who I was asking, but it was Merci that answered.

"Sometimes, when strong emotions get involved, it can be a bit overwhelming. You should definitely spend some time with her tomorrow, see if she can tell you what happened." I nodded, then gasped as she took hold of my penis and led me back toward the living room. "Come on, Kai -- let's take care of this thing so you don't hurt in the morning."

Merci sat me on the chair, because Red was still lying on the couch, sleeping peacefully. Then she and Steph played rock-paper-scissors, which Merci won. "I'll kiss him," she said happily, leaning forward. A sense of peace washed over me as she poured herself into our connection, and even as I felt Stephanie start working on my cock with her hands, it didn't diminish or distract from the sensation.

Somewhere along the way I orgasmed, but it's that warm comfort from the connection with Merci that I remember most.

Day 8

I spent two hours alone in the workout room, switching between cardio machines, trying and failing to find a rhythm.

Amy was in my kitchen when I returned, two large dishes of food sitting untouched on the counter in front of her. "That looks amazing," I gushed, pulling up one of the stools.

She shrugged, embarrassed, and I gave her a concerned look. "I didn't know you'd be so long."

"Come here, Sassy," I said, pulling her into a hug. "Don't be upset -- this looks amazing."

"Maybe an hour ago," she said dejectedly into my side.

"No, no, no -- it'll be fine. Watch this," I enthused, picking up the plates and carrying them around to the kitchen side of the bar. "There's this magic box that can make food hot again." The look she gave me made it clear she wasn't a fan of microwaves or my attempt at levity, so I winked at her, then moved on to phase two, which consisted of several rapid button pushes, an act at which I excelled.

If she was disappointed at reheating the food, she was appalled by my application of hot sauce to the contents of my plate. I smirked at her as I lifted a combination of eggs and bacon to my mouth, then mmm'ed my way through a second bite before sliding hers across the counter. "You should try this."

She didn't actually smile, but I did get a hint of a grin as she popped a bite in her mouth.

Since I had just worked out, my appetite hadn't caught up yet, so it wasn't very long before I set my fork down. "Want to talk about last night?" She nodded and made eye contact, which I figured was a good sign.

"It was overwhelming."

"The sex?" My question slipped out before I had a chance to think, and I immediately felt like an asshole.

"Yes, Kai," she answered with a brief chuckle, reaching out to take my hand, "but I've had great sex before. Hell, nobody has ever gone down on me like Kat did." Amy paused, trying to find the right words while the image of Kat between her legs came rushing back to my mind. "It was like I'd built you up as this amazing thing -- not even a person anymore, but an idea -- and then when we finally got together, it was better than I'd hoped." She looked away and her voice dropped. "It was wonderful."

My stomach dropped, like I'd eaten a hunk of lead. "So why do you look so sad?"

"I..."

I gave her half a minute, and when she didn't continue or meet my eyes, I squeezed her hand. "It's okay, Amy." She nodded, returned the squeeze, and slipped off the stool, all without looking at me. I watched her go, feeling nauseated. I didn't fully understand, but I didn't really need to, either.

Mandy was the first into my apartment. "Holy shit, Kai -- I can't believe she walked away -- not after last night." I didn't really want to talk about it, so I just nodded.

"May I have some tea?" Stephanie asked, hopping onto the stool next to Red.

"And coffee for me," Kat added, sliding onto the final seat.

I looked gratefully at Steph, then made a face at Kat; in return she smiled and blew a kiss. "Thank you," I said to all of them at once. I filled and switched on the electric kettle, pulled out the tea bags and instant coffee, then started on toast -- anything to keep my hands busy. The ladies gave me a few minutes to putz around and get my mind right.

"You know it wasn't your fault, right?" I looked up at Stephanie through blurry eyes and shrugged.

"So what was it?" Red asked. I was a bit relieved she'd asked for me.

"Amy got scared," Merci said as she walked up to the counter -- I could see the shoulder of her t-shirt was wet. "She didn't expect real feelings to be involved."

"She's okay?" I asked.

Merci waggled her hand. "More or less. She told me she wants to love you, but doesn't know how, and didn't want to ruin your chance at real happiness. I believe her."

"So she never wanted to marry Kai?" Red asked.

"She was going to married him," Merci answered, "but it wouldn't have been for the right reason."

Mandy was shaking her head, looking deeply upset. "How did we not figure it out?"

"Savannah knew," I supplied as subtle puzzle pieces clicked together in my head. "Amy's an actress."

~ ~ ~

After the morning's heartbreak, I didn't really want to go on a date, but I asked Kat anyway.

I'm glad I did.

Even with the gaggle of cameras, paparazzi, fans, and general hangers-on, our stroll through the park was wonderful. Walking along the water on Lakefront Trail under clear skies was relaxing, and the conversation was easy, if not particularly deep. Covering first and second date material after having had sex felt strange, but every new thing I learned reinforced my opinion that Kat and I would make a great couple.

We ended up talking into the afternoon, and with some help from our ever present entourage, were able to get into the party room at a nearby pub without too much fuss for a late lunch. Kat taught me how to eat burgers with a knife and fork, which was interesting, as were the sweet potato fries covered in caramel sauce. The conversation even moreso.

As a thirteen and fourteen year old, Kat had been a relatively successful model, travelling around Eastern Europe and Russia with several popular brands. By sixteen the work was slowing down -- her figure had filled out too much. Her eighteenth birthday brought a new opportunity to support her family back in Romania and she took it. Kat's pornography career in Paris lasted six weeks and resulted in an STD that left her unable to have children; her time as an escort was longer, about three years, during which she earned enough to put all four sisters through school and buy her mother's house.

"I'm sorry, Kat."

"It was a long time ago," she said easily, "and I don't regret it."

"But what about kids?"

She shook her head, her expression neutral. "I don't think I would be a good mother. I have nine nephews and nieces, and that is enough for me."

I smiled and sat back in my chair, but it felt like I'd been punched in the gut. How could we have gotten this far and be so different on a fundamental issue?

The rest of our meal passed in a blur and I'm certain Kat noticed, because conversation trailed off toward the end. I wanted to be better for her in the moment, but images of tossing a ball with my son or learning how to braid my daughter's hair kept flashing in front of me. I apologized as we left and went on a long soliloquy about how I always pictured my family life: several kids, a couple dogs, a few acres to play on, and a caring wife to keep me honest. She didn't say much, but she snuggled in close under my arm while I described the pictures in my head -- I probably talked for an hour as we meandered along.

Kat stopped me in front of the apartment building. "I will think about what you told me and we can discuss tomorrow. Okay?"

"Of course," I replied, pulling her tight to me, "but this isn't just about what I want."

"Yes, but it is very important to you -- that is clear. We should forget about serious things for now and enjoy ourselves."

I looked at her and narrowed my eyes. "What did you have in mind?"

Her mouth turned up in a ridiculously sexy way. "I heard what Amy said about me pleasuring her. Maybe you will let me teach you some things.

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked the room.

Rather than say anything, Mandy dropped her shorts and hopped on my bed -- she didn't have the natural grace that Kat possessed, but at the moment it didn't matter.

Merci looked at Stephanie, blushed, then pushed her bottoms down and situated herself next to Red.

"I'll just watch," Steph said uncertainly, moving around to the other side of the bed.

"Kat, I don't know what to do."

"I am sure you have some idea," she retorted, crossing her arms and cocking her hip.

I glanced at Stephanie, who was no help, then knelt between Mandy's legs. "Go slow," she instructed. "Start with my thighs, then work your way up." She then gave me a quick anatomy lesson, finishing with, "and I like really, really light licks on my clit. Tease me until I start cumming, then get more forceful."

As I leaned forward, feeling much less confident than Red apparently did, she laid her head back and closed her eyes; she was trying to be calm, but I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly. I leaned in and smelled her beautiful pussy, which was covered by a nest of reddish brown curls, spread at the moment to offer a look at pale pink lips. I breathed out hot air and she shuddered, her head popping up in surprise. I grinned, so she grinned back, then laid down again.

She had told me to start with her thighs, but the sight in front of me was more interesting, so I started nosing around gently. I accidentally nudged her clit and she took a deep intake of breath, then let it out shakily. I extended my tongue and touched the pink nubbin as gently as I could.

Tiny, itty bitty little flicks had her breath catching more. I chanced a long, slow lick and it didn't get the same response.

"Don't just play with her pussy," Kat whispered in my ear. "Tease her other places, too." She leaned forward and planted a light kiss on the inside of Red's thigh, punctuating it with a little nip from her teeth, which earned a deep moan. Merci, who had rolled onto her side and was watching, joined in with long, sensual strokes up and down Mandy's arm and shoulder. Deciding I could add to the fun, I reached around Red's legs and started caressing the backs of her thighs, then leaned in again to resume playing with my tongue and lips.