Bachelor Behavior - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes of experimentation, Mandy's hips started gently pumping on their own, pushing upward a little at first, then higher as her pleasure built. I tried to stay with her, but she started to buck and it was getting more difficult, so I flattened my tongue and began taking big swipes at her -- the combination of sensations must have worked, because her volume rapidly increased.

We continued for a short while until Red's cries reached a peak, then she was calling out, "Now!" over and over again. Taking a chance, I grabbed her still frantic hips and pinned them to the bed, then sucked her clit into my mouth, using my tongue to swirl it around gently between my lips. Mandy's legs clamped around my head harder than I would have believed possible as she climaxed, her hips fighting to break free of my grip the entire time. I kept going until she pushed hard on my head, then watched her legs flop apart helplessly with no small amount of satisfaction.

Mandy was flushed down to her navel, the beautiful red curls matted against her skin. "I can't believe that was your first time," she managed, her throat hoarse.

I smiled up at her, then turned my attention to Merci, who had given up waiting for me and was slowly tracing a finger around her puffy sex. Locking eyes, she smiled warmly. "Hello, Kai." It was an invitation and I stood immediately. She didn't seem surprised as I leaned over and kissed her; apparently deciding I'd learned enough about oral sex for the night, she took hold of my cock and began sliding the head up and down her slit. A couple light tugs to make her desire known and I was pushing forward, slowly spearing into her.

Sex with Merci was sweet and warm, somehow made better by the softness of her body. Her large breasts pushed into my chest and her generous thighs felt amazing against my own as we rocked back and forth, kissing the entire time. "Just like this," she whispered into my ear when our mouths finally broke apart, "then spill in my cunny."

I remember the heat that passed through me and my pace picked up for several thrusts until I got under control again; Merci's shudder made it clear I'd inadvertently done something right, so I tried again. A little faster didn't seem to matter to her, but when I started pulling nearly out, then pushing forward until we met, she let out a cute little, "Oh," and I knew what she wanted.

Long and slow I could do, and Merci reacted beautifully, so responsive to my motions. When she started moving her hips to meet me, I pinned her to the bed without breaking my rhythm; for good measure, I took hold of her wrists and pulled them above her head. I could feel her straining above and below, but she had no chance, and the sudden loss of control caused her breath to catch again. "Kai," she gasped, her eyes wide. "Kai."

Hoping I'd read her correctly, I pumped into her hard, a vicious thrust that forced the air from her lungs, then waited. "Kai."

Then I was kissing her hard, stealing her breath. I backed off for a moment and she gasped, then started ramming her as fast as I could. I caught her by surprised again, and since she was unable to move, she could only lay there and take my thrusts. "Kai--"

I cut off whatever she was going to say with another fierce kiss, letting go of her wrists and rising to my knees, then putting every bit of my athleticism into fucking her as thoroughly as my limited experience would allow. In and out I moved, focusing on the sensation, feeling my orgasm start to boil.

She bit my lip hard, forcing me to back off, then let out a banshee wail as she came on my still pumping dick, her legs akimbo and shaking wildly. Still I fucked into her, only dimly aware of her nails on my ribs. With a desperate groan I met her demand, pushing my cum as deep into her spasming pussy as I could, my own body shaking with the release.

I blacked out a little, probably from failing to breathe, and came back to myself with my penis still inside her. I started moving again, loving the extra lubrication.

"Not again, you brute," Merci said tiredly, rubbing a thumb affectionately across my cheek. "If you're still horny, you'll have to find another hole." I laughed and she gave me a smile that sent a ripple of heat through me. I pulled out gently, amazed at the amount of fluid that came with my dick. Her comment caught hold and I placed my penis at her sphincter, grinning up at her like I was clever. "Be gentle," she said, closing her eyes; beneath me, I felt her entire body relax.

With my bluff called, I wasn't sure what to do, so I delegated decision making to my second brain.

The pop of my cockhead through her anal ring is a sensation I will never forget, especially because it was accompanied by a smile from Merci. I was too afraid to hurt her, given my lack of knowledge regarding most sexual matters, so I stroked myself with just the tip inside, eventually leaving a second spend inside my busty Brit.

As I pulled out, I happened to meet Stephanie's gaze; in a moment she was there, kissing me possessively, her hands tangled in my hair. "Rest up, because next time it's my turn."

~ ~ ~

After our debauched late afternoon session, it seemed all of us were content with a low key evening. Too bad it didn't turn out that way.

I figured a simple pasta dish with a light sauce and plenty of vegetables would be a good fit for our group, being reasonably healthy, if a bit heavy on carbs, and wouldn't necessitate too much concentration from my addled mind. Mandy offered to help, so I set her to slicing zucchini and squash while I did the rest of the mise en place. I was not aware she had never handled a santoku before; she was not aware of the claw grip.

The veggie slipped, she gasped, then she called my name in panic.

I had just applied a dish towel to her effusively bleeding finger when the show's on-call paramedics arrived from wherever it was they hung out when we weren't injuring ourselves. The professionals took over and I was left feeling helpless while Merci and Kat looked on. As Mandy was ushered quickly out the door, I made to follow, only to be intercepted by a concerned looking Gloria, flanked by Stephanie.

"You need to stay here, Kai."

"Like fun," I rebutted. "I need to make sure she's okay."

"She'll be fine," soothed Gloria. "A few stitches and some antibiotics will fix her up."

"Says who?"

"Ronnie -- he's the taller EMT."

"Oh." I felt like a jackass. I also felt guilty, which both of the women could read easily.

"Not your fault, Kai," Stephanie added. "Accidents happen."

I rolled my eyes, frustrated, but knew she was right, so I spun around to examine the kitchen. It was a mess of vegetables, blood, and two broken plates that had been knocked to the floor in the commotion. I no longer felt like making dinner. "Eat out?"

"You already did," replied Kat unhelpfully from across the room, so I shot her a snarky look over my shoulder that she easily brushed aside with a grin.

"Sounds good," Merci offered. I nodded and turned back to the task in front of me. A hand took hold of my elbow.

"I'll take care of it, Kai."

"That's not fair, Gloria. I'm not going to let you clean up our mess. Besides, you're dressed too nice to be crawling around on the floor."

She laughed like I'd said something clever, or perhaps stupid, and gave my arm an extra squeeze. "Not me, Kai, the production assistants. Besides, we have health and safety protocols we have to follow and you're not trained to deal with blood."

"Seriously?"

"They're not my rules," she said with a chuckle. "So, still feel like pasta?"

Giving up the argument, I shook my head. "Absolutely not."

~ ~ ~

We drove to the restaurant, partly because we were collectively feeling worn out, and partly to minimize the attention a walk through the city would bring. The ride was quiet, though not what I would call subdued. It was more that we were starting to get comfortable with one another and the weird dynamics of the situation. I spent the time thinking through the day, and when we arrived at our destination, my appetite had completely disappeared.

Kat had lied.

Not to me directly, so far as I knew, but on the questionnaires. It was the only possible explanation for how we could have such different ideas about children. In the ten thousand questions I'd answered, several hundred involved family; I knew it had to be the same for her in all the various rounds of culling.

Then I thought back to her cocky smirk as she looked at me that first night when she'd figured out the The Plan when none of the other ladies had; gaming the survey wasn't really so different. The thing that had me stumped was how she could possibly have known what responses to pick.

Even more troubling was that I felt glad she'd done it, because the two of us were so compatible.

Or maybe not.

What if I was just assuming we were good together -- is that why she'd been so aggressive?

I was pretty quiet through the meal while the ladies chatted about nothing in particular, pulling me into the discussion from time to time, but largely giving me space; I assume they thought I was still shaken up over Mandy. For the record, given my choice, I would have gone with her to the hospital.

"You okay, Kai?" Merci asked as we rode back to the apartment building.

I nodded and smiled, despite still feeling unsettled. I did my best to be a little more upbeat those last few minutes of the drive and felt much better when we arrived; I was with three amazing women, after all.

As we stepped up to the elevator, I paused and looked to Kat, then Merci. "I'd like to ride up with Steph, if that's okay." Both were surprised, but neither looked hurt; Kat actually gave my to-be elevator buddy an appraising look. As the door closed, I waved sheepishly to the two staying behind, then quickly reached around Night William's back to hit the button on his belt; he and Stephanie both looked shocked.

"I need to have a conversation with you and Gloria tonight, off-air. It's not anything dangerous, but it is really important." Stephanie seemed to understand immediately, despite looking justifiably concerned.

"Will."

He nodded to her and pulled out his phone; he was still texting rapidly with one hand when the elevator arrived. My plan in motion, I let out a relieved sigh and pulled Stephanie out after me, a bit at a loss for what to do. She saw my indecision and decided to act, pulling me down the hallway.

No, we didn't make love -- I wasn't in the right frame of mind and Steph could tell. We did enjoy ourselves, touching lightly and kissing softly underneath the covers on my oversized bed until we fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

"This better be important, Kai."

Gloria didn't seem mad, but it was clear she wanted to make sure I knew how serious going off-line was, even though it was less than a minute during the elevator ride. For the moment, the show was still plowing forward, following Stephanie back to her apartment in a combination walk of shame / victory lap; the others migrated there shortly after for a group debriefing.

"Kat shouldn't be here."

"What?"

I explained my suspicions as succinctly as I could. While talking it through, I started to have doubts; Gloria could tell and tapped my leg reassuringly.

"This is bad, Kai," she said firmly, standing. "Act as normal as you can until I let you know what I find." Gloria turned to leave, then paused and came back to me. "Are you okay?"

"Not yet," I answered with a weak grin. She nodded and squeezed my shoulder, then stepped away.