Bachelor Behavior - Pt. 05

Story Info
Pro athlete searches for love on a reality dating show.
6.9k words
4.61
1.8k
1
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bachelor Behavior - Part 5

by Simon Underfoot

Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved

Day 9

With my other workout buddies gone, it was just Kat and me in the exercise room. Thanks to the skill of the production crew, my conversation with Gloria and her investigative activities through the night stayed hidden, so there wasn't any sort of awkward confrontation. Even so, Kat mostly let me be, but did give me a wiggle or a shimmy anytime she caught me looking her way.

"Did you not sleep well?" she asked as I finished.

I shrugged and grinned self consciously, wishing I was better at hiding my emotions. "Not so much."

She nodded and reached a hand down to help me up, then forgot to let go as we walked to my apartment. I expected her to lead me to the shower, but instead she stopped at the foot of my bed. "Will you hold me?" Relieved, I nodded, glad I wouldn't have to decide whether sexual intimacy was out of bounds. She stripped down, then crawled under the covers.

Kat was incredibly sexy all the time, and one might think I'd have had sexual thoughts percolating, but all I could focus on was the heartbroken expression on her face. Laying behind, I wrapped her up in my arms. I don't think she cried as she curled up, but her entire body was tense for a long while; it was only with sleep that she finally relaxed.

We both woke when Gloria entered the room; Kat's tension returned immediately. Feeling it, I decided to intervene, even though it was me that had pushed the first domino. "Can we have a few minutes?" I asked the EP.

There was a longish pause before Gloria nodded and left.

"Thank you, Kai," Kat said softly. I squeezed her for a long moment. A couple minutes later and she was sitting at my kitchen table, dressed in the robe Gloria had left at the foot of the bed.

"I was not supposed to fall in love." I didn't say anything, but I did make a gesture of futility with my hands, to which she nodded. "I wanted so badly to be on the show... to meet you. They told me I made it very far, but not beyond the last round."

"Because you don't want kids."

Kat nodded again. "When they changed three of my answers about children, my score became much higher. They told me one of the ten highest."

I sat silently for quite a while, staring off into the unseen distance. "If the goal was to win, why didn't you just lie? It would have been easy."

"No, I would not lie to you. I told you, I fell in love."

"You were hoping I wouldn't figure it out?"

She gave me an affectionate smile. "You are too hard on yourself. I knew you would come to understand what happened, and then we would have this talk."

Confused. Frustrated. A bit angry. I was feeling all torn up inside. She was supposed to be rationalizing or justifying or denying. "So now what?"

"Now I leave."

"Just like that?" I felt like I should argue, tell her to stay.

She rose and took two steps to stand next to me. "Thank you, Kai." She leaned down and squeezed my shoulders. I stood up suddenly, pulling her to my chest and lifting her well off the floor while I pulled her tightly to my chest.

"I wish --"

"I know," she interrupted while hugging me back just as hard.

It was more than a minute before I set her down. "Anything, anytime."

Kat nodded, offered me a genuine, sad smile, then walked out of my life.

~ ~ ~

I spent ten minutes pacing around my apartment aimlessly, then went back to the exercise room where I exhausted myself over almost three hours, jogging, riding, and rowing, determined not to think about anything. When I got back to my bedroom after showering, Steph and Merci were waiting for me with a robe and two very big hugs.

We ate lunch with Gloria, gourmet salads with salmon from a local cafe.

The ladies carried the conversation throughout the meal, mostly small talk mixed with general trivia about the city of Chicago. As I finished, Gloria's demeanor changed from casual to serious. "It's time, Kai."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Thanks for being patient with me this morning. I take it you figured out what happened?"

She nodded. "What Kat told you was the truth." I hadn't doubted her, but it was reassuring to hear. "We figured out who falsified the test scores and will be taking legal action."

I held up a hand and shook my head. "Not necessary."

"Actually, it is." There was no give in Gloria's delivery, and she didn't explain further.

A took a deep breath and let it go slowly. "Is that it?"

"No." She gave me a long moment -- or maybe it was to build suspense for the audience watching live. "Savannah and Amy-Lynn were part of it, too, although we're pretty sure the three of them didn't know about each other."

"Fuck me," I groaned, putting my head in my hands. "This show was such a stupid idea. I should have just gone to a bar like a normal person."

Somebody punched me in the shoulder; I looked up and was surprised to see it was Gloria. "Not funny."

"Come on, Gloria, if it wasn't for Merci and Steph, this would be a disaster on the scale of a runaway train."

She folded her arms and glared at me. "Don't you keep telling me that the only thing that's important is finding the right woman?"

I gave her a hard look as the words worked their way through my funk, then turned to the two blondes. Merci looked concerned, her ever present empathy immediately softening the shell I had been trying to build around myself. Steph appeared a tad saucy, like she was even less pleased about my bar quip than our EP.

I stood suddenly, surprising all three of them. "Gloria, you are one hundred percent right." I paused for effect. "Thank you," I added more softly. "Steph, Merci, how would you like to walk around the city?"

~ ~ ~

Gloria managed to book a bus tour on short notice, and since only having a handful of people on an entire bus is ridiculous, we were joined by the entire crew -- with the exception of the broadcast team who were stuck working, the others were all there, from security to the makeup artists (which I didn't even know we had). I spent three hours between my beautiful suitors, chatting and joking and relaxing with them and the rest. It felt almost normal.

Until Merci decided to misbehave. At least she covered me with a jacket so the crew couldn't see her fish my cock out of my fly and start jerking. I remember my eyes going wide -- if anything, I would have thought the little firecracker from Texas to play the bold one, but apparently my British lover was feeling frisky. Within five minutes everyone on the bus knew what was going on, as was evident from the furtive looks they kept giving us. Stephanie ignored the whole thing for a while, but she was smirking the entire time.

It wasn't long before I felt the conclusion approaching. "Merci..." I warned in a stage whisper. She smiled at me, then winked as she started to lean over. The delay gave Steph an opening, which she rapidly took, pushing off the jacket and swallowing my head in a single smooth movement. I'm sure Merci was surprised, but she kept up her motion, jerking my dick into her rival's mouth. What's more, in apparent retaliation for stealing her thunder, Merci put her other hand on Steph's head, not pushing, but holding it in place while they forced the cum up and out.

There was an explosion behind my eyes and people on the sidewalk probably heard my bellow.

The bus erupted in cheers and good-natured jeers while I was coming back to myself. "I'll get you back for that," Stephanie promised Merci quietly with a wicked grin as she sat up.

"I think I would like that," Merci whispered in return.

"Holy shit," I managed, looking back and forth between the two, who were still sizing each other up.

~ ~ ~

Mandy and her bandaged hand were waiting for us when we got back after dinner, and it was immediately clear that she was on the outside looking in. It wasn't a conscious decision on my part, but there was a distance that hadn't existed before. The details here aren't important -- she didn't cry, but I did, and as I hugged her goodbye I made the same promise I'd given Kat. I hoped she'd take me up on it someday.

The door closed and it was the three of us -- so much had happened in just over a week. "What now?" I asked, a bit at a loss. The ladies looked back at me, then at one another; Steph grinned while Merci blushed and turned away. I sent Steph a silent question.

"Since you don't have anything in mind," she said coyly, batting her eyelashes at me dramatically, "Delicious here agreed to do what I tell her tonight, as payback for her little blowjob stunt earlier."

Merci's cheeks warmed further as I looked at her in surprise. "Really?"

She nodded, then leaned close to my ear; even whispering, I could hear the husk in her voice. "Go along... please?" When I pulled back, there was a faux innocent expression on Merci's face, her eyes wide and pleading; then she sent me a wink that was somehow filthy in its message.

"Okay, then," I said, adjusting myself and standing, "where to Mistress Stephanie?"

Steph started to say something, then paused. She bit her lip, looked off into space for a moment, then smiled, a feral, self-satisfied, overtly sexual look that caused Merci's expression to take on a note of concern. "I'll be back," she said before spinning and vanishing out the door, leaving Delicious and me wondering what sort of erotic thoughts were dancing through her mind.

The good news, I guess, is that she was back inside of ten minutes, the exaggerated strut showing she'd been successful at whatever it was her task had been. "Did you know, Kai," she started sweetly, walking a circle around the couch on which Merci and I were cuddling, "that Gloria's team has worked really, really hard to keep from showing any of us completely nude? Oh, there's been the occasional slip here and there -- a nipple or two, maybe even a bit of bush -- but full frontal..." She shook her head dramatically. "None at all." She kept circling, not looking at us, a sexy smirk fixed in place.

I shrugged. "No, but I don't really care. Is that important?"

"Maybe not to you," she replied, then stopped her circuit to stare down at Merci. "How about you, Delicious -- are you ready to be naked in front of millions of people?" She turned to look at me. "Picture it, Kai," she said slowly, drawing the words out, "thousands and thousands of couples watching together while we make her scream. Men stroking their cocks until they cum; women playing with their pussies until their legs are quivering -- all of them wishing it was them in the room with this gorgeous blonde bimbo." My busty blonde Brit had started squirming against me, subtly grinding her hips under our shared blanket; she let out an involuntary, partially muffled moan, interrupting Stephanie's taunting and freezing the expression on her face.

It was silent for a moment before Stephanie spoke. "You little slut," she said softly with a combination of surprise and admiration. "Here I thought I'd one-upped you..." Peeking up through mussed hair, Merci shivered, shrugged, and gave Steph a coy look that wasn't at all apologetic; Stephanie sat down in the chair, flummoxed.

After a brief struggle to disentangle herself from the blanket, Merci sat up and patted my hip. "Kai, can we nip your living room for a little while?"

I'd never been evicted from my own space before, but it was clear the ladies had something significant to discuss, so I made my way into the bedroom. I was patient for about five minutes, but since I suck at being still, I gave way to temptation and grabbed my tablet.

I started with some of the early news articles and reviews, then worked my way forward. Whatever I had pictured regarding the show's success fell far short of actuality. For the last two days, average streaming viewership -- average! -- was over three million globally, with the US and England leading the way. The orgy (I cringe using that word) by itself drew almost nine million, which is simply obscene, especially considering the footage shown was anything but.

An entire niche economy had sprung up around the show, including fan sites, discussion forums, and even odds on several sportsbooks -- Stephanie was currently listed as the -125 favorite, but what surprised me most was that they had Gloria at 100 to 1 -- thinking critically about it, she deserved to be closer to 25 to 1, and I said so aloud for the benefit of anyone watching.

There were, of course, plenty of trolls hating on me, the women, or the show in general, but there were also wonderfully heartwarming snippets to be found. Each of the ladies had adoring fans that would extol their wonderful attributes, and I managed to find several sweet anecdotes from people that claimed to know or have interacted with them.

When the ladies came back in the room, I actually did a classic overly dramatic double take -- I couldn't help it. Mistress Stephanie wasn't wearing leather, but she was dressed in a black negligee with matching thong and shiny black heels, which clicked loudly on the hardwood as she led Merci by a long leash.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, pointing at the silver collar the Brit was wearing.

"Oh, please," Steph said with a haughty chuckle, "that's what production assistants are for." She dropped character for a moment and winked at me, then turned her attention to Merci. "Up, Pet," she said, tugging the leash lightly until our treat for the night was standing. Merci's hair was disheveled and her shoulders were slumped in reluctant acceptance, but her makeup was absolutely perfect and her eyes were excited.

"Bed, Pet," Stephanie said, giving another light jerk on the leash, which Merci quickly obeyed. "Stay."

"You apparently came to some sort of agreement then?" I asked hesitantly.

"Don't worry, Kai -- it's all part of the fantasy."

"What fantasy?"

"Remember how you were trying to figure out how Merci fit with the rest of us?" I nodded and Steph walked over to me, leaning up against my side and placing my hand on her satin encased breast. "Merci is an honest-to-God exhibitionist. The thought of millions of people seeing her tits gets her all kinds of worked up; she also has a thing about giving up control. So," she said, turning to look up at me, "we are going to make love under the covers while Merci gets herself off to give the audience something to look at."

I might have objected, but Merci let out a genuine, deep-seated moan at hearing Stephanie's explanation, and moved her hand to her pussy.

"Bad, Pet," reprimanded Stephanie with another jerk on the leash. "Be patient or we'll tie you up and make you wait even longer."

Faux chagrin and excitement fought each other on Merci's face and Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Eager little slut," she said affectionately under her breath. "Get into bed, Kai, before Merci and I lose our minds."

"You're enjoying this whole thing?" I asked with not a little surprise.

Stephanie shrugged, then reached over and rubbed Merci's calf. "I've always liked to be in charge. I don't normally play games likes this, but something about it is rather... appealing. And she is so damned beautiful." In response, Merci pushed hair from her eyes and blew Stephanie a kiss while I wrapped my arms around our former hostess.

"So are you," I offered, tugging her around the side of the bed.

In just a few moments, Stephanie and I were under the sheet stripping off our clothes -- wouldn't want the audience to see too much, after all. We started kissing slowly, like we'd done the night before. As the passion picked up Steph broke away. "Play, Pet," she commanded affectionately, staring up into my eyes as she spoke the words. Behind her somewhere Merci let out a mewl.

Stephanie and I moved together, exploring, learning, to the soundtrack of Merci's self pleasure, until I found myself poised above her, my cock nestled between her lips. Somehow, she had known when she used those words -- "make love" -- and as soon as I pushed inside, I realized it as well. Our eyes met and she smiled. It wasn't a smirk or a grin or a leer, but a from-the-heart smile that made my chest feel like it was seizing up. I came almost immediately, overwhelmed by emotion rather than physical stimulation. In the background, Merci grunted her climax.

Day 10

I wouldn't say I skimped on my workout, but I did keep it on the short side, since I'd left two women sleeping in my bed. They were gone when I returned, which wasn't much of a surprise, so I hopped in the shower, then dressed. When I emerged from my bedroom, they were sitting together at the table looking lovely; it was immediately clear something was wrong.

"Good morning, Kai," Stephanie started, her voice tight.

I walked forward quickly, picking up the petite blonde and squeezing her to my chest. "Good morning!" I responded a bit too loudly.

"You big goof," she replied into my shoulder with a giggle while pulling herself closer. I held her for a long moment before setting her down, then turned to Merci, who managed a squeak before I gave her the same treatment.

"Now, why do the two of you look so upset?"

"Not upset, Kai, just... nervous," Stephanie responded. "We have something important to talk about with you."

"You're eloping?" I said it as a joke to put them at ease, then raised an eyebrow when Merci flushed and Steph bit her lip.

"Not exactly..."

I leaned my head back and laughed, despite the uneasiness building in my gut. I couldn't help it, because my little blonde looked so damned cute, like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "The two of you want to be together?" I kept smiling, but the queasiness was growing.

Stephanie stood and made an odd face, somewhere between confused, pensive, and upset. She took two paces, then stopped, unsure what to do with her nervous energy. "We don't have a name for it, but we share a connection -- a strong one. It's something like deep affection and friendship and a little bit of, um, sexuality."

"Like sisters... with benefits?"

She rolled her eyes. "That is wrong on every single level... but also strangely accurate," she admitted with a reluctant huff as she sat down again. She looked at Merci and then back to me, but I didn't know what to say, so we sat quietly while waiting for my brain to process the revelation.

"Congratulations, I guess."

"That's it?"

"Honestly, Steph, I'm not really sure what else I can say. I'm really happy for you both. Disappointed for myself, I guess--"

"Wait!" she interrupted loudly, her eyes wide in surprise and panic. "We want to be with you -- the three of us -- together." Next to her, Merci was nodding earnestly, her beautiful eyes wide with concern.

"Oh... I like that much better." I smiled as relief flooded through me, a wonderful, unexpected endorphin rush that left me a bit lightheaded. Then I frowned. "Can we do that?"

"It is your show."

"That's a good point," I acceded. "You know Gloria's going to be pissed."

"Maybe, maybe not," Stephanie replied cryptically. I thought about following up, then let it go.

"And what about you, Merci?" She smiled and I swear my heart skipped two beats -- was it possible I was in love with two women?

"I just want to be yours."

"She means ours," Steph clarified, putting her hand on Merci's shoulder possessively. "Yours and mine."

Again, I thought about challenging our former host, but passed on the opportunity with a smile. "So what should we do now?"

"Breakfast," suggested Merci.

"Excellent idea," Steph responded with a smile powered by relief, rising and walking to the bedroom. "You two can eat first."

Denouement

We spent most of that day, the tenth since our social experiment started, exploring one another physically. It's incredible to think that things came together so quickly.

12