Bachelor Behavior - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 11 was mostly outdoors under a beautiful Chicago sky -- we finally explored Lincoln Park and ended up signing autographs for more than an hour. Not surprisingly, the girls had many more fans than my goofy ass.

The next day we stayed in, but it wasn't really about sex -- we talked and lounged and cuddled. We made meals together. I even took them both down to the exercise room, and while neither had done any lifting to speak of, Stephanie regularly did yoga and Merci had some experience with Pilates, so we all had things to teach and to learn. Oddly enough, I came out of it the worst off since it was two days before my glutes stopped hurting.

It was on Day 12 that we found the rhythm that set precedent for the next four weeks. Past the pure infatuation stage, the three of us agreed we should take advantage of the relative isolation the show provided to build up our relationship, and Gloria agreed.

Stephanie was right, of course, when she implied our Executive Producer was just fine with the way things turned out. With some structured guidance, the show pivoted from finding love to growing it, which played well for the daytime crowd, evidenced by our beating all but the biggest soap opera in ratings; to be fair, it had a forty year head start on us. In the evenings it was more wholesome programming for families, from board games to city adventures to live commentaries on movies. Nights brought content for a more mature audience.

Despite Steph's goading, Gloria's team had still only shown Merci from the waist up during her public masturbation session, so while the entire world now had a visual record of her spectacular bosom, it was only Steph and I that were treated to her entire physique. For a while.

Each Friday, the production crew got a little more risque.

Starting with Day 21, viewers got full nudity, in the shower, through steamed up glass.

A week later, Stephanie dropped her towel after a shower and the camera didn't cut away. The internet damn near melted as "Stephanie Perkins pussy" became the most searched for phrase over the course of a couple days -- I like to picture dozens of techs at a server farm somewhere running around frantically trying to figure out how cool their machines from the surge in traffic.

The following Friday, our last on the show, was the big leap. Merci spent the entire day in a state of high arousal and had two extended sessions back in her own apartment pushing a dildo in and out of her impatient pussy while Stephanie and Gloria made preparations. As for me, I fell asleep on the couch watching a Cubs game.

Gloria invited the three of us to have dinner with her at a high end steak and seafood place, so we got all dolled up and hopped in the limo she'd procured. Our destination was on the other side of the city, so we spent the forty-five minute ride chatting about our whirlwind journey, the ladies that had left, and our expectations for the future -- anything except the elephant riding in the car with us. I didn't think about it until later, but Gloria was providing the audience with some closure as we wrapped up the show, a semi-organic interview, as if old friends were reminiscing together.

The locale turned out to be a private residence in a gated community boasting two serious looking security guards with holstered sidearms. Parked in the mansion's huge circle drive were more than a dozen cars; Gloria just smiled at the questioning look I gave her when a liveried footman opened the door. Mingling inside, waiting for us to arrive, were about forty of our closest friends from the show.

There was a shout from across the room, then Kat and Mandy were next to us, all smiles and happy chatter; I got a quick hug from each before they were pulling my blondes away, leaving Gloria and I to watch after. I was truly stunned to see them and it took my mind half a minute to catch up.

"Hello, John," Gloria said shortly afterward as the lead scientist from Aristotle Analytics walked up, looking like he was afraid I would throttle him; noticeably absent were his two brunette colleagues. He apologized to me for the situation with the falsified test scores, and I was a bit surprised to find that it didn't rankle anymore. Point of fact, if not for the deception, I wouldn't have met Kat, which would have been one of the great unknown tragedies of my life.

Yes, the two women had been fired for cause. Yes, they would be sued for breach of contract. Yes, they had forfeited their stakes in the show, as had my three suitors. No, there wouldn't be any criminal charges -- it was a business matter, after all. I argued gently for Gloria to let it all drop, but she held firm.

As soon as we got through the unpleasantness, John thanked me for the opportunity to participate in the project, then humble-bragged that he'd also found someone through the show. It turns out Yoga Girl -- remember her? -- had a thing for smart, slightly goofy guys, and the two of them started seeing each other shortly after she had been cut from the show. "She's wonderful," he told me with a smile; I laughed and shook his hand, wishing them the best of luck, because I knew he was absolutely correct.

Next came a pair I didn't know. "This is Madeline and Max," Gloria said, performing the introductions. "They are the ones that run our broadcast team."

"I'm so sorry," I said cordially, shaking their hands. "It must have been terribly tedious watching us all flounder around day after day, trying to figure things out, especially at the beginning. And I can't imagine having to be there, night and day."

Max chuckled while Madeline blushed; I gave Gloria a questioning look. "They used to rotate shifts, but for some reason, Madeline volunteered to stay on nights starting about a month ago."

Even while blushing harder, Madeline folded her arms and dared me to say something with a look. She was dressed in a modestly cut black dress, her slightly graying brown hair framing a cute face with a button nose. I smirked. She fought to control a smile, then lost the struggle as it broke into the open. "Will you be working tonight, watching us?" Her eyes snapped open in surprise -- I guess I'd broken a taboo in pointing out the elephant that had been following us all day -- she nodded slowly. I held her eyes for about thirty seconds, then gave her a grin. "I'm glad." The poor woman wasn't sure what to say and soon led Max away.

I was able to shake a few more hands before a chime sounded, announcing our meal. Through a tall wooden archway we found a huge dining area, its size placing it somewhere between a room and a hall. Two large tables were placed side by side, and Gloria ushered me to the head of one, seating herself on my right; on the opposite end of the other table were my two ladies, bracketed by Kat and Red. I shot them a question via telepathy (just a raised eyebrow, actually), and they responded with nods and bright smiles.

The entree options were prime rib and oysters, so I obviously chose the beef; I was mildly annoyed when a dozen slimy little buggers were laid in front of me instead. Laughing, Gloria explained that I was going to need all the stamina I could get, and besides, who wanted the meat sweats from a giant slab of beef? For reference, it didn't stop her from ordering the choice I wanted, and several times during the meal she met my eyes as she played up her enjoyment of the food, occasionally licking her lips and letting out contented little mewls. By the time we finally finished, my cock had been semi-hard for almost an hour. No, I didn't hide it as we stood; no, she didn't blush or turn away when she saw my pants tenting; yes, her eyes were intense as they met mine again.

She didn't say anything as she took hold of my elbow and led me away from the table with my dick wagging obscenely for anyone to see, nor as she took me up the enormous staircase and down the hall lined with impressionist prints. "Here's your stage," she said, opening up the double doors to reveal what had to be the master bedroom.

Bright, happy colors bracketing the windows; plush cream carpet; the biggest bed I'd ever seen, smothered in at least twenty pillows of various shapes and sizes. To the left, a table covered in various items. "Seriously?" I asked as we approached.

"Best to be prepared." I recognized the crops, blindfolds, and handcuffs, of course, as well as the strap-on dildo, but there were at least a dozen items I couldn't even guess at. She led me to the opposite wall where a matching table held massage oils, lubricants, and perfumes; stacked neatly on the floor were half a dozen different sized wedges covered in leather. "To get the best angle," she explained; I shook my head disbelievingly and she pointed over my shoulder.

High up on the wall, above the bedroom's entry door, were three enormous televisions mounted side by side; two of them showed live video of me and Gloria looking up at them from a couple different angels, while the third was only white. "We'll have three feeds going out live," she said, pointing to two fixed cameras, then picking up a mobile one from the table behind us; the third screen immediately changed from the white of the ceiling to a rather unflattering angle of my face.

"Somebody's going to be in the room with us?"

"Or you can use it yourselves," Gloria replied noncommittally.

"Okay, sure," I responded with a shrug. "But why have the TVs?"

She smiled -- her predatory one that always gave me a set of warm chills. "A gift for Merci... so she can see what the world is watching."

Epilogue

"All set?"

"Sure thing, Boss," Madeline responded distractedly as she watched an outgoing feed. "Lights down in five, Folks," she called more loudly to the seven other people in the production booth.

Gloria nodded, watching the now experienced team do their final preparations for what promised to be an epic night, one way or another. To her knowledge, live streaming full-on sex had never been done at this magnitude before. She looked to the screen on the wall, set high so everyone in the booth could see their streaming number: it was already above fourteen million, which would have seemed preposterous three months ago, but viewership had grown week-by-week through the entire run.

Final checks done, Madeline sidled up, close enough to whisper. "Everything okay? I can't remember the last time you watched from the booth."

"Just a bit nervous," Gloria admitted.

The smaller woman nodded and let out her own anxious breath. "I just sent Steph a text -- they should be starting soon." After an eternity of at least three minutes, Kai finally walked into the bedroom, still dressed in his tux. He looked nervous, but he always looked a bit nervous -- it was part of his charm. Across the booth, someone let out a dreamy sigh; Gloria nodded toward the noise. "Heather," Madeline whispered, answering the silent question. "She's got it pretty bad."

"Don't we all," murmured Gloria, to which the broadcast head chuckled. On the feed, Stephanie and Merci made their entrance.

"Holy shit..."

"Calm down, Matt," Madeline chided at the masculine voice somewhere behind her, "you've seen it all before."

"Not dressed like that," the production assistant groaned; Madeline rolled her eyes and looked at Gloria, whose attention was fixed on the nearest monitor.

"I'm with the kid," said the EP, her voice husky. "They're something else tonight."

Stephanie was wearing black leather chaps and an open leather bustier, which pulled her overlarge tits high on her chest while exposing her glistening lower lips; her hair had been pulled back severely and braided; black lipstick and dark eyeshadow had been professionally applied. Contrasting sharply was Merci, who was wearing a diaphanous white robe, a black leather collar, and a nude face; her hair was left entirely free.

Merci, already breathing heavily, was led toward Kai on the end of a jet black leash, crawling demurely. "Up, Pet," said the former host, and Merci climbed onto the bed, eliciting a gasp from several of the production crew.

"That's new," commented Madeline dryly, referring to the bright blue jewel peeking from between the blonde's plump cheeks. "I guess we know what she has in mind for tonight." Merci moved up the bed to Kai, then began to undress him. His socks went first, obviously, then she moved further, dragging her breasts along his leg until she finally reached his groin, where she began to knead his erect dick through the thin material. As he moaned, Steph stepped in, stealing his breath with a deep kiss.

Minutes passed as the women staked their claims, one above, the other below.

When Merci released his cock from its confinement, she rolled to the side, holding it up clearly for one of the fixed cameras to see. She looked right into the lens, then bent forward and licked the tip; from the front of the booth came a shuddering moan.

"Heather again," Madeline said, slightly breathless herself. "She's always the first to cum."

"So your idea about turning off the lights really worked -- the crew is comfortable... you know?" Gloria asked sotto voice.

"More so every night. If you turn around, I guarantee Matt's got his cock in his hand right now."

"Have you...?"

"With him? No. He's twenty years younger than me... nice dick, though."

"Yes, it is," Gloria replied, but she was talking about what was happening on-screen, where the two blondes were now passing Kai's swollen member back and forth.

The two women stared at the huge monitor in front of them, rapt; another feminine voice in the booth moaned. Snapped from her trance, Madeline bumped Gloria's shoulder and pointed to the streaming number, which was still climbing.

"Holy shit!"

"Easy, Kai," laughed Stephanie as her blonde compatriot continued to massage his balls with one hand while fellating him. "We've still got a long way to go."

He groaned. "Please, please, please, let me cum."

"Ah, so sweet," Stephanie replied affectionately, flicking one of his nipples. "Want to try some of the toys?"

"I really don't think that's a good idea."

"Nonsense," she said, already bringing back some kind of vibrator with a bulbous head. "I'm sure you'll like this." As she flipped it on, the violent buzzing made him start; Merci giggled around the head of his cock as it started to vibrate.

A masculine grunt sounded behind Madeline. "If you pass out and hit your head, I'm not reporting it to OSHA, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am," came the delayed reply. "Let me just get some paper towels to... never mind."

Gloria shook her head at the exchange, which nobody else seemed to find odd. "I can't believe they can play with themselves and still do their jobs."

A quick, amused chirp escaped from Madeline. "If anything, the product's gotten better," she said quietly, to which Gloria nodded. "We may be the first show to ever win an Emmy and an AVN award."

"Unbelievable..."

"Of course we are," Stephanie replied with a smile as she watched Merci lower herself onto the cock she was holding upright. "Try to last," she added encouragingly, her smirk only a little evil as she turned the vibrator on again.

"Fuck."

"Right? Seriously though, Gloria, that could be you in there right now getting hammered. Why'd you tell him you were married?"

"The show had to come first." Seeing her coworker and friend roll her eyes, Gloria bumped the smaller woman's hip with her own. "I mean it. It took Kai weeks before he would stop looking at me with puppy dog eyes."

"I wouldn't have minded."

"I didn't say I did, just that it wouldn't have worked if he was mooning over me and not the other women."

Madeline didn't reply for a minute, then nodded. "Yeah, but it would have been nice to be part of that," she said, nodding at the monitor where Kai was frantically pounding into Merci from below while Stephanie pushed fingers into her own spread pussy.

"You know what... you're absolutely right." Gloria shrugged off her suit jacket and laid it over Madeline's shoulders, "and I'm going to find out."

"Gloria, you can't!" hissed the broadcast head, her face panicked. "What will the girls think?"

The EP laughed, unbuttoning her shirt to reveal a lacy white camisole beneath. "I didn't mean tonight. Steph invited me to join them as soon as the show wraps."

"And Merci?" asked Madeline in a whisper.

"She tastes like honey," Gloria responded with a wink as she pulled out and sent a quick text from her phone. "Besides, Kai's going to have plenty of stimulation tonight. Kat and Mandy were waiting in the other bedroom for my go-ahead."

"You didn't..." the smaller woman accused, as appreciative as she was appalled.

"Oh, please -- what do you think the four of them spent dinner talking about? They're going to absolutely blow his mind."

"Then why the... you know?" Madeline asked, indicating Gloria's liberal take on business appropriate attire with a timid wave.

The EP grinned as she slid into the nearest chair and lifted a toned leg on to the armrest. "Just doing as the Romans do. Join me?"

Madeline's eyes flicked adroitly between the three feeds, one of which was now moving as Kat picked up the camera; the product going out looked great, as did Kai's cock pistoning in and out of a keening Stephanie. A quick glance around the booth showed her team was focused, even if most of them were doing their jobs one-handed. Without the need to switch feeds, there really wasn't much for her to do, and she looked to Gloria indecisively.

"You remember earlier when he asked if you'd be watching?" Gloria reminded her with a smirk. Madeline nodded, her life suddenly surreal. "I think he would like the idea of you getting yourself off while doing your job. Maybe we can tell him about it together."

"Oh, fuck."

"Shut it, Matt, and get over here," Madeline said without turning around as she slid down her skirt and panties and leaned over the nearest desk, pointing her wet pussy at the young man.

"Isn't that harassment?" teased Gloria.

"He's an unpaid intern," moaned Madeline as the twenty-something slowly slid his cock into her pussy. "Not even a real employee -- ooh!"

"Careful, Mads," laughed Gloria, pumping her fingers in time with the production assistant's rapidly increasing tempo. "He's in the driver's seat now."

"Goddam right."

"Shut up, Matt," Gloria and Madeline said together.

~ ~ ~

"So what's next, Kai?"

The big man gave the room his characteristic, slightly goofy smile and shrugged. "We go home." On his left, the busty Brit leaned her generous curves into him, smiling warmly while surreptitiously placing a hand on his groin. On his right, a more petite blonde sat smirking, her arms folded to push up her impressive cleavage.

"What does your father think of this whole thing?" another reporter asked.

The man laughed. "I talked with him this morning. He told me he's jealous as hell and he'd take one of the blondes off my hand." The petite woman snickered and her smirk switched sides.

"What about you, Stephanie -- any regrets?"

The woman looked at the other two occupants of the stage and smiled broadly. "Fame, fortune, and family -- what more could I possibly want?"

Afterword:

Thank you for taking time to read my story -- I would love to hear what you thought, so please consider leaving a comment or sending a note.

Cheers,

Simon

12