All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Banging'

by luckyhusband5

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I do not like slut whore drippy cunted wife

stories and I dp not like stories that make the niggers in the stories out to be superior to white men. There is going to be a race riot before long...You can fuck with anythong a person has but don't fuck with his fucking. The wife is just another nigger fucking bitch and her husband should throw her out on the street.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
Slut/Wimp husband

Another slut wife, wimp husband story with black lovers with large dicks. Not worth the time it takes to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolute Shit!

Disguesting,bad porn. You must be a person that has no values or morals to even think this sick shit up. What fucked up little fantseys you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What An Abominable Piece Of Crap

This "writer" needs to find something else to do with his spare time. He most assuredly cannot write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Why do these people write about wives who are not happy in their marriage most wives/girlfriends do not need to go and get shagged just because they are bored most of them would speak to the husband you know TALK to the husband not just go out and get it from anyone they wan't. although actually I take that back I think many woman on this site would do that and then tell the husband who would then be fed a cream pie. I do not know this writer but at a guess I would imagine his wife ( If he is married ) is what people call a hot wife who goes out gets shagged by every man or woman she finds and then tells him all about it, but do not forget they DO still LOVE each other!

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
!!!!!!

You ask why these writers write about wives that are unhappy in their marriages, I think the real question is why do you keep reading the stories if you hate them so much? I mean I don't have the time to read half the stories I see your comments on. How the hell can you meatheads read so many stories that you find so disgusting? I'll tell ya, that's one hell of a weird hobby. As for the writer, you've written quite a few stories and this is the first I have read. You have imagination and style in your writing but it seems that you are rushing to get the story done without proper proof reading. There are a lot of mistakes in here and it seems with your apparent ability that these mistakes are beneath you. I would try either hooking up with an editor or proofing your story more carefully. You'll be amazed how much better your work will be if you are more careful. As always ignore the evangelical racists and their idiotic comments

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Badly written

Poor prose, comic book dialog, shallowly-drawn characters and no plot is nothing but bad fiction. No cookie for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To answer an earlier question below. I read these

stories because I like some of them. You dont know which ones you like until you read them. And any reader of a story has a right to their opinion of the story and the writing ability of the writer. This story is about a newly wed wife whose husband works long hours to keep her in her lifestyle which is going out and fucking guys at clubs. Personally I would not marry someone like this, she is to much of a medical risk to begin with. The husband needs to be gone one night when she gets home and finds the divorce papers on the table with a notice their lease has been terminated and the utilities are to be turned off the next day. In most cases companys will honor a letter that states you will only be responsible for accounts that you personally open, and close all prior accounts. Slut wife can then start charging for her sexual exploits and maintain her lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
re: To answer an earlier question below.

Exactly. The "why do you keep reading the stories" comment is valid ONLY if one admits these are all exactly alike. More often than not, the little blurb does not give a true indication of the story's direction. You actually have to, uh, read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bazzzz

You know you wrote some very bad black cock low life crack head shit if he or she,which ever likes it. There has to be a site that would appriciate this shit, even send you a 50 cent c.d. or something, try that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
TO: Bazzz

Have you ever thought that maybe I like to read all sorts of stories, I even read some of your stories and even liked some of them! And I tend to leave a comment on the story or about the writer because I can and besides most writers ignore people like myself and others and write what they want to write, and for your information the only stories I don't read tend to be subjects I have no interest in but some loving wife stories are good even some of yours are good although as you have something against me reading any stories that god forbid I might not like I guess that won't matter either. Sorry for taking up comment space to reply to a commentator but I thought why not?

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Why so nervous fellas?

For those of you that profess to like some of the Loving Wife themed stories and thus read them please remain calm. Obviously my "why do you keep reading these stories?" comment does not pertain to you. Remember what the Kinks sang, "Paranoia will destroy ya.". Yet if you are just reading these stories and then leaving threats hoping the writer dies or better yet the ever popular moronic prediction that the charactors in a fictional story will contract HIV or some other STD, I can't understand what sort of perverse satisfaction you get out of doing that sort of thing. All I can say is that it has to be some fouled up sort of life you lead.

cyzrecyzreabout 16 years ago
Way to speak out Bazzz

It seems that the people leaving comments about how a story is terrible or worthless never have the guts to let anyone know who they are. They have a great lack of self-esteem and are unstable in their own sexuality - don't worry about them

The score will improve by having your stroies edited by the Literotica free editors - The small mistakes make it difficult to read - but be encouraged by your ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why no names?

When you read a good, uplifting, or intersting story, you want to make yourself known: "I am ____ and I have read this great story." <p>

But when you read a terrible story (in our own determination of what "terrible" means), we tend to treat it as not worth our name, or honorary readingship! Hence, we don't bother attaching our names to such readings. <p>

But, really, if you want to know who's posting, you just waste some hours and dig them up. If that's a project you have to do. It's wasting time for nothing... so what if the posting is name "Jaaakkke" or "ghost"? It's not "whot" they are that counts; it's what they write or don't write, AFTER they read the story that should count...as "story" reviews go... <p>

By the way, this was a gibberishly gross, silly, and salivary smelling story. To some of us, that is. But if you think this is one of the best "erotic" writings, hey, the author thanks you endlessly a-million!

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Sad excuses

Those last two comments really are. I mean do you really think that we look at you as some sort of ace reporter hiding behind free speech with these stupid comments? Everyone here knows what a person is when they write a moronic or hateful comment about a story and then hides behind the anonymous moniker. He's a wimp, nothing more, nothing less. Have a nice leg waxing fellas, we all know you do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Whats really sad

Is your total lack of respect for white women. What this is about is debasing the woman, and there is no worse way than a couple of getto boys fucking her and her loving it, than going home to stupid loveing husband. Right? If this is what gets you off, what you play with your self while reading it is, than who really is the looser, some made up white people or you bazzzer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
?

Do YOU BAZZZ or any other writer on this site really care what people write in these comments surely if you like a certain subject and you write about it you wont care what joe bloggs from britain says about your story or GI joe from america thinks about this story and besides BAZZZ this isn't even your story why not let the luckyhusband speak for himself if he was bothered he would have left a comment.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Just cause it's fun

Why do I torture you idiots when this isn't my story? It's because you meatheads are so easy to knock off your game and it's fun. When challenged you idiots have come back with all sorts of sorry reasons why you insult writers on this site. These weak comebacks make you sound like "loosers" (to use the superior spelling prowess of one of your fellow trolls that saw fit to defend himself with a rather moronic comment just prior to your weak one.).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
with a mind the size of a pea

i can think of better stories,but what you expect.i'm calling others names.i respect the person who ask the question about a vain and retarded whore fucking around own a marriage of a few months.one sick bitch.it hard to get away from the trailer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I enjoyed it and her

I'd like to be the last one to offer her my passion and then tenderly clean her up with my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well she isnt worth knowing.

This really belongs out of Loving Wives. Probably belongs in Interracial but maybe Group Sex if you want to put this trash there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Today many husbands have to have a job that

demand as much time as a family does. I guess you know that a lot of men are out of a job now. I mention this fact just to illustrate how the wife who is supposed to spport her husband does just what the whore bitch slut, skank, skag and just about every degerogetory term I can think of. I wrote about the wives like this and most of all the men like the ones in this excuse of a story. I think that 805 of all the wives and about 905 of all single men shoule be terminated with extreme prejudice. In other words killed and killed slowly so they know what's happening to them. Sorry I feel that way but you so called dumb ass writers on Literotica have gotten to the point I feel that way. So just write on motherfucker and who knows when you least expect it some one blows your useless dick off and watches you die slowly. You have to under stand that actions have consequences and one possible consequence is that some one is going to get so pissed that he traces...remember you are not invincible in todays computer world. Have a nice day asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where is the Loving Wives part?

You just wrote about some low life whore skang slag woman. She will fuck anything with a cock even a fat muddy snorting hog or a sickly goat. I hope her husband throws her crubby ass out in the streets unless he is a wimp little dicked mother fucker who gets off on sucking the diseased cum from her filthy sagging cunt.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
at least 10 inches in length

There are no 10" cocks. Therefore, at that point, I stopped reading and rated the low IQ story 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorncuck knows cocks

after drinking from them for years the knowledge is specific

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Oh Well

Yet another story trying to glorify a cheating slut of a wife. Nothing like more attention to the lowest of human trash. This slut deserves to be out on the street. The author deserves the same treatment for perpetrating this kind of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super story

Another five. Great job. I love wives like this. Especially wives of asshole husbands.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Any husband

Would be lucky to have a whore this nasty. Let her live with the pigs. No, that.might taunt the bacon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Std

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hááát ez az írás és amit olvastam....

....Nagyon undorító ,de maga az író is minősíthetetlen,értéktelen gondolkodású ,nem mellesleg perverz !Más munka után kellene néznie és felhagyni a sz@r írásaival!Csak

2 írást tudtam a készletéből olvasni de épp elég hogy beteljen a pohár és soha többet ne olvassak tőle semmit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexactly how married white sluts should be used as gangbang whore. Absolutely no romance, respect or courtesy shown the kunt just used as a shameless white trash suck and fuck party whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Most woman single or married will try have black guy fuck them me I was going vacation my aunt found she wanted to with me she left my uncle and her six kids behind my uncle got upset with her she told that she was going we flew into Jamaica arived at nudist restort they told us there is locker room go inside out all belongings in locker we both strpped I saw her dark brown nipples once got to our room my said there only one bed looked at me said you planned all of this told her yes my plan is to fuck you day and night pushed her on her back got on top put hand over her head told her your mine for three weeks then rammed my cock up into her cunt she screamed fucking for kissing she was being accepting told her about redy to cum in her cunt don't not protected thats when started shooting my sperm in to her called me bastard told you not too just came said it I want you carry my kid inside you make #7 to pop out of you we end up fucking every day my aunt even other guys fuck to double penetration to being gangbanged last group gangbanged her were black guys they fucked her hard once finished looked at my aunt asked you ok said no fucking sore from hard fucking it was leaking out of her cunt and ass plus she swallowed large amount we both got in shower together help clean up she layed on bed told me get in bed with me said fuck my ass told ram her her good hard which I did she screamd yelled fuck me real hard and cum inside my asshole made her faint I started playing with her clit she woke said nomore she grabbed bed sheets start shake again whole body underneath me with my cock still up inside her asshole fucked her fo another twenty min then pulled out fast got off her she yelled fucking bastard once she stopped she rolled over on top of me told me I love you then said I am carrying your kid in me after three weeks were leaving there was six wives came up to us tell me you made are husbands mad at me for getting them knocked up once got back home my aunt told me expect see me incouple of dayssMe night heard knock on my front door my aunt told me your had divorce papers for me to sign then yelled at me go live with your neiphew once got her settled in got into bed my aunt told meshe love me fell in love with me also said hope you want more kidsi said how about second one be black one put in you she kissed hardtold after first one is born said I want 20 black guys to fuck her set it up she was getting pounded good hard once finished told me get on top of her fuck add my sperm in her pulled me on top of her sticky body held me after I cum inside her wrapped arms and legs around me said stay inside me told me want to be your slut and whore from now on and said only want black guys to fuck me and want one more black kid in me first child was boy other two end up being girls my aunt and me are still really love she doesn't do gangbangs anymorebeing in mid sixties turned 65 planned creampie gangbang for her it started 12 midnight till 12 midnight same day once everyone left room smelt like heavy sex got on top of her rubbed me all over sticky said we both fell asleep in messy bedhelped her to shower both cleaned up then told me thank you birthday present love you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous