Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiancé Charlotte had only let me fuck her doggy style a few times before, but it'd always been utter bliss. Now I lined up my penis at Diana's pussy and pushed right in. She was a lot less tight than Charlotte and it seemed like there was plenty of room. But her vagina still caressed my aching cock and gave me jolt after jolt of pleasure.

I purposefully tried to fuck her slowly to make it last as long as possible. I even reached down to play with her tits as I made this slut my bitch. As I grabbed her nipples, Diana started moaning just a bit, which pushed me to the verge of cumming. With Diana moaning and my dick buried as deep as it could go inside of her, I screamed and flooded my condom. I had only lasted three minutes—but it was the best fucking three minutes of my life.

I felt like such a stud having just fucked Diana until I looked around the room. All of the other strippers were moaning LOUDLY—much louder than Diana had moaned when I squeezed her nipples. Drew was fucking the sexy Latina stripper doggy style, and his thick cock made her repeatedly explode in orgasm.

Ricardo too had the hot black stripper moaning all over his cock and screaming his name. Stacy, meanwhile, came four or five times on Logan's enormous shaft—screaming loudly every time. Both Ricardo and Logan didn't even look close to cumming, despite fucking these sexy babes for over 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, Emily finally impaled herself on all of Jared's colossal cock and was in orgasmic heaven. As she bobbed up and down on my younger step brother, she creamed her pussy juice all over his man meat.

Not wanting to be left out, Diana begged Jared to take a break from Emily and to "fuck the shit out of her." To Emily's displeasure, Jared agreed and gently lifted the hot red-head off of his shaft. He then pulled Diana towards him and started kissing this sexy Asian vixen as she lowered herself onto his shaft. Almost immediately, Diana started moaning way more than she had with me and achieved an orgasm just from the tip of Jared's dick. I hadn't made her cum at all; but my younger step brother made her explode right away.

For the next 45 minutes, Jared gave me a clinic in how to fuck women. Alternating between Diana and Emily, he deployed every position in the book—working his way through the kama sutra as he made the girls explode again and again.

My other groomsmen did the same with their respective strippers and man-size cocks. They even watched each other a bit as they tried different positions: each admiring the others' techniques and ability to make these high-end strippers orgasm at will.

Despite having fucked Diana for three minutes, my penis was still raging-hard but largely ignored by the strippers. Emily and Diana were so focused on Jared that they didn't give me a second thought, and no one else in the group gave me any attention. Left alone, I therefore jerked off as I watched my groomsmen go to town on these ladies.

Unwittingly, I found myself admiring Jared as he showed these strippers how to fuck. As a 19-year-old college kid, he was significantly younger than all these girls but seemed way more experienced. Although they tried their best to make him cum, Jared was clearly in charge and making these ladies explode on his command. Only after nearly an hour did he finally remove his colossal shaft and launch a volcanic eruption all over Emily and Diana. Both strippers eagerly licked it up as Jared let loose 8, 9, 10 shots of semen all over them.

The other groomsmen all cheered when Jared's canon exploded. They'd all finished fucking their respective strippers, most of whom were too exhausted to move. The room now smelled strongly of semen and all of us stood naked with our shrinking shafts fully exposed.

"Is there a shower around here?!" Logan joked.

________________________________________________________________

As the strippers all retreated to their dressing room—utterly exhausted by the fuck fest—a man in a black suit came out to speak with us. Because he was clothed and we were naked, there was something odd about the power dynamic in the room.

"You guys broke the cardinal rule," he said, "you weren't supposed to fuck the strippers!"

We all looked at each other expecting the worst. Would this guy beat us up? Charge us a thousand bucks? Arrest us?

"But I have to say," he continued, "That was one of the hottest scenes I've ever witnessed on camera."

To my dismay, the guy pointed at several security cameras around the room. How had I missed those?

"I have a proposition for you," he said. "I dabble in the porn industry, and your bachelor party is one of the most—umm, impressive—I've ever seen. I'll pay you boys $50,000 if you do a shoot for me."

Although most of us were too dazed to speak up, Ricardo seemed interested in this man's offer. "Can we think about it?" he asked. "We're a bit fucked out right now, but with the right sexy chicks involved, we could give you a show for your money!"

"Absolutely!" the guy said. "Here's my business card. Just call me later if you're interested and we'll set it all up. You guys would make a killing."

As we put on our clothes, my groomsmen high-fived each other at all the fucking they'd just achieved. "Nice job, man!" Logan said to me. "Even you got some fucking in!"

I smiled as I remembered the best three minutes of my life with Diana. It was basically nothing compared to what my groomsmen achieved but still a lot for me. I'd officially done the "Vegas thing" and fucked a stripper. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, I thought. I hope Charlotte never finds out!

12