Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 04

Story Info
The bachelor gets unexpectedly dominated by his groomsmen.
4.9k words
4.45
59.9k
146

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers

My groomsmen and I returned to the hotel and relaxed for several hours. Some of us napped while others hit the spa and hot tub. We then played a few hands of blackjack after dinner as some of us talked about the strip club owner's offer.

"$50,000 is a lot of money," Logan said.

"It sure would help pay for college," Jared added.

"And those babes sure were hot!" Ricardo joked.

Pretty much everyone was in agreement that we should head back to the strip club. And thanks to the complimentary drinks at the blackjack tables, I now had a little more liquid courage to agree to the porn shoot.

Given how studly all of my groomsmen were, I figured that I wouldn't have much of a starring role in the porno. At best, I could even stay on the side and not be featured in the film, lest it somehow makes its way to Charlotte and she finds out. Moreover, I didn't really want to be naked on camera with all my groomsmen and their towering cocks. My own little penis wasn't exactly as photogenic as all of theirs.

But all of these worries were put aside as we made our way back to the strip club and walked past the sexy women. Each of them was a 10 out of 10 and so much hotter than any of the girls I knew back at home.

The owner of the club led us to a back room, where there were two camera man and a lighting specialist setting up. I hadn't realized we'd have an audience and was already feeling slightly embarrassed, but the owner gave us another round of shots to help us relax.

"Thanks for coming back, guys," he said, "You're not gonna regret it. You'll be on camera tonight with Jessica, who's the hottest babe in this establishment."

As the owner said this, the hottest woman I've ever seen walked through the door and into the room. She was wearing a silk negligée that did little to hide her hourglass figure and voluminous breasts. She was tall with blonde hair, green eyes, and stunning curves all over her body. I couldn't believe that this drop-dead gorgeous babe had agreed to do porn with us.

"Hey guys," she said slyly. All of my groomsmen smiled and beamed at her—clearly eager to see her naked.

"Jessica is a true professional," the owner explained, "and this won't be her first rodeo. But we're glad you guys are amateurs since we want this to look as realistic as possible. I'll be the director and Jessica and you guys are going to be the stars."

"Ummm," Ricardo interrupted. "This might be a stupid question, but why's there just one woman?"

"The script for this shoot is pretty simple, and we want it to be a bukkake. Basically you'll pretend that you're a bachelor party and each have fun with Jessica. Easy."

This seemed to make sense and placate most of the guys, and she was certainly hot enough for each of us. Also the $50,000 that we were promised meant ten grand in each guy's pocket. That plus Jessica's gorgeous body made each of us very eager to get started.

The director and camera crew set up chairs and a stripper pole to make it look like Jessica was a private stripper at our bachelor party. As the cameras started rolling, we all kept our clothes on and watched her hypnotizing performance.

Jessica was truly mesmerizing, so even just by watching her, we started to get hard. Within minutes, she had left the stripper pole to start giving my best man Ricardo a lap dance and grind up on him. She deftly took his shirt off and gestured to the other groomsmen to start stripping. One by one, we each obeyed and took off our shirts—exposing our muscular chests and arms for the cameras.

Jessica then gave lap dances to Logan and Drew before coming over to me. "You're the groom?" she asked coyly. "Well you're in for a special treat."

Before I could respond, Jessica smothered my face with her boobs and gyrated over my hips to make my penis fully erect. She then dropped to her knees and started unbuttoning and lowering my pants.

To my dismay, I had forgotten to change out of the leopard-print thong and was still wearing it for all the cameras to see. My five-inch penis was also throbbing and clearly visible through the thong. The other guys started cheering and jeering me on.

Jessica beckoned each of them to come closer and one-by-one started lowering their pants. Within minutes we were each in our underwear, with bulging erections pointed Jessica's way. The sexy porn star pulled my cock out of the leopard-print thong and started sucking me off first. I was sort of proud that she'd wanted to suck me off before my horse-hung groomsmen, and even prouder that I didn't cum right away. Instead, she sucked me for a couple minutes as I played with her hair and looked at my cocky groomsmen each rubbing sizable erections in their underwear.

But this blowjob from heaven was short-lived as Jessica slowly pulled off and made her way to Drew. Pulling off his boxers, she deep-throated his thick 7 incher in a single gulp while playing with his hefty balls. For the next few minutes, Drew was in heaven as this sexy babe swallowed his man-meat with the rest of us each looking on.

Jessica continued this trend with Ricardo, then Logan, and finally Jared. Even though each of them boasted a massive, porn-star-sized cock, Jessica didn't seem the least bit intimidated and even deep-throated Jared all the way to his balls.

After about 20 minutes, Jessica made her way back to me and grabbed my five-inch penis. She brought it close to Jared's and stroked both of them together. For the first time since this week began, all of us gawked at the difference between our fully hard erections. And to my horror, the cameraman even came over to get a close-up.

"He's just a teenager, but he's so much bigger than you," Jessica whispered. "Your little step brother is twice your size and twice the man you'll ever be."

My mouth dropped since I had no idea how this porn star knew that me and Jared were step brothers. But my penis just throbbed at her sexy words as I stared at my younger brother's enormous dick.

What happened next caught me utterly by surprise. Jessica grabbed my hand and moved it onto Jared's dick. For some reason, I was too shocked to resist, and before I knew it, I found my hand on my step brother's cock. I tried to pull it away, but Jessica held it there--beckoning me to jerk off Jared's massive man-meat.

"I think you'll need two hands," she said, as she brought my left hand onto his dick as well. "Feel how much bigger it is and how much of a man he is."

Jared just moaned as both of my hands started sliding on his dick. Even though he was shorter than me, at 5'11" to my 6'3", he was clearly enjoying being the bigger man in this situation.

"Why don't you bend down to get a better grip?" Jessica suggested. She even lightly pushed my shoulders until I dropped to my knees on the floor.

To my horror, I was now naked and keeling before my 19-year-old step brother with both my hands holding his colossal cock.

At this point, Jessica also dropped to her knees and grabbed Logan and Ricardo's throbbing manhoods. They'd each been jerking themselves off, but she now tried to bring them into the fold. Not wanting to be left out, Drew moved closer to me and Jared until his seven incher was right next to Jared's.

"Go ahead and grab it," Jessica told me.

Not wanting to disobey this sexy vixen or disrupt the porn shoot, I complied and grabbed Drew's man-meat. I was now jerking off the handsome CEO of my company as I continued to stroke my step-brother's dick as well.

"Good job," Jessica said. "Now just do what I do."

This sexy porn star then leaned forward and took the thick head of Ricardo's dick into her mouth. As she kept stroking Logan, she started sucking off my best man.

I was too shocked to do anything and definitely didn't want to suck anyone's dick. This wasn't what I signed up for when I agreed to make a porno! If anything, I figured that I'd be the one getting sucked off as the groom of this bachelor party. But here I was on my knees, jerking off my younger step brother and my boss and long-time friend.

As I knelt in limbo unable to think clearly, Jared gently grabbed my head and positioned it towards his cock. "Do it for $50,000," he whispered.

I wanted to tell him to fuck off or that he should suck dick for $50,000, but he kept moving my head closer to his cock. And before I knew it, the thick head of his massive ten-incher was right at my lips, begging to come inside. As I opened my mouth to tell him to back off, his dick pushed inside and shut me up.

I wanted to protest and stop this porn shoot, but my younger step brother was literally fucking my mouth into silence. Inch by inch, his massive snake made its way deeper inside of me and filled me up. And by the look on his face, I could tell that he was loving it.

For the last nine years, Jared had been my annoying little step-brother, and I'd always been the older bro who would boss him around. But now the tables were turned, and his massive man-cock was stretching out my throat right in front of my groomsmen and closest friends. To make matters a million times worse, the cameramen once again zoomed in for a close-up of me struggling to deep-throat Jared's mammoth cock.

As my cocky step brother started slowly fucking my throat, my mind screamed out for me to stop. But whether it was the $50,000, Jessica's insistence, or Jared gently pushing me further, I tried my best to swallow his dick instead of rebelling. Yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get more than six or seven thick inches down my throat.

Jared gently but forcefully tried to coax more of his big dick down my throat, and it was all I could do to keep from crying on camera. For the next several minutes, I tried my very best to deep-throat his massive dick, but I didn't have the same skills as Jessica the porn star.

Mercifully, what felt like hours came to an end as Jessica told me it was time to switch. But as soon as I pulled out to get a reprieve—and hoping for a blowjob of my own—I came face-to-face with Drew's thick and aching cock. My long-time friend and CEO of my company now pressed the tip of his cock to my lips.

"Open up," he said, smiling.

And instead of protesting or interrupting the porn shoot, I willingly obliged.

Compared to Jared's behemoth man-meat, Drew's was relatively easy to swallow, and I was able to take all seven thick inches. His green eyes lit up as he started fucking my throat back and forth. At 5'7", Drew was the shortest guy in our group. But now he was making me, who was eight inches taller than him, his complete and total bitch.

From the corner of my eye, I could tell that Jessica had now swallowed Logan's massive dick, as she kept jerking off Ricardo. My best man laughed as he saw me swallowing all of Drew's dick.

"Nice job, man! Looks like you swallowed all of it!" Ricardo said.

"And looks like he's even turned on by it!" Jared added.

To my horror, my penis was still throbbing and fully erect, even as I humiliated and debased myself in front of my groomsmen. This was supposed to be my bachelor party and my lucky week, but instead I found myself submitting completely to them in front of the cameras.

"Keep going!" Drew yelled. "And watch those teeth! This feels so fucking good."

Despite my utter humiliation, I took note of the positive feedback and redoubled my efforts. But before too long, Jared started slapping my face once again with his thick and throbbing piece of meat.

"My turn," he said, as Drew pulled away. "Let's see if you can do better this time."

For the next few minutes I struggled as Jared plowed even deeper into my throat. I got so carried away with trying to deep-throat his massive man-meat that I didn't even notice Drew slip behind me and start playing with my ass.

Right next to us, Jessica was once again sucking off Ricardo as Logan lined up his thick and lengthy nine incher with Brittany's wet pussy. As the cameraman zoomed in, Logan started pushing his dick inside her with the confidence of a pornstar himself.

Jessica moaned and screamed as Logan pushed inch after inch inside of her. This drop-dead gorgeous pornstar had clearly taken her fair share of massive cocks, but Logan's was right on up there.

Seemingly inspired by this sexy sight, Drew started slapping his thick dick against my ass. For some reason, it didn't register as a possibility that he would do to me what Logan was doing to Jessica, since he was my CEO and friend. I couldn't even fathom him taking my virginity or trying to fuck me on camera, so I didn't try to stop him or slow him down. Instead, I just kept focusing on taking more and more of Jared's dick, until I'd almost swallowed eight thick inches down my throat.

Seeing that I was purely focused on swallow Jared's dick, Drew started fingering my asshole and opening me up. The director then pointed at a bottle of lube nearby, which Drew poured into my most private opening.

My fiancé had never so much as played with my ass in bed, so I had never felt the sensations that Drew's fingers were now making in my hole. But instead of hating it and telling him to back the fuck off, I felt waves of pleasure start shooting through my body and moaned even louder while sucking on my step-brother's dick.

Drew kept going and added another finger as he opened up my hole. I was now writhing on his hand as Jared slid another inch of his dick deeper down my throat.

By this point, Logan was now fucking Jessica with abandon and giving her pussy quite a pounding. She was moaning and screaming but never stopped deep-throating Ricardo's thick and massive cock.

It still didn't register to me what might happen next, and I was too focused on the pleasure Drew was giving me to slow him down. As soon as his fingers withdrew, I felt a pang of emptiness and wished that they'd return. As if he knew what I secretly wanted, Drew replaced his fingers with something else—something bigger, thicker, throbbing, and warm.

It felt incredible when the head of Drew's dick pushed inside my ass, causing me to moan happily on my step-brother's cock. I didn't realize that this wasn't his finger until an inch or two in, when I realized the full size and thickness of what was impaling me. Was it two fingers? I wondered. Or three?

But as Drew pushed gently and confidently inside of me, it finally clicked what was happening. I was getting fucked by my long-time boss and friend right in front of my groomsmen and multiple cameras.

I tried pulling off of Jared's cock to complain or say something, but my cocky little step-brother held my head firm. "You've almost deep-throated all of it," he said, encouragingly. "Just keep going."

This was all the time Drew needed to slide his dick fully into my hole. He was now balls-deep inside of me as the cameras and everyone else looked on.

At first it felt big, awkward, and uncomfortable, but my ass slowly adjusted to Drew's thick and manly cock. With my mouth still occupied by Jared's throbbing ten-incher, Drew had all the time in the world to slowly get me to adjust and gently rock back and forth. As he took my anal virginity, his dick was plowing fertile ground and finding a new home deep inside me.

As Drew started fucking me back and forth, the pleasure in my ass exploded and caused me to swallow even more of Jared's cock.

"You did it!" he yelled. "You swallowed all of it!"

I somehow felt proud of this and kept sucking on my step-brother's dick as Drew kept fucking my ass. Now that I'd fully accommodated both of their cocks, Jared and Drew picked up the tempo, just like Logan and Ricardo were doing to Jessica. Now all four of my groomsmen studs were putting on a clinic in how to fuck our throats, ass, and pussy, and the cameramen were diligently filming every angle.

Jared's enormous balls slapping against my chin. The tip of Ricardo's dick teasing Jessica's tongue. Logan's hips slamming into Jessica's curvaceous ass. And Drew withdrawing his entire shaft and ramming it back into my ass.

Even without being touched, my penis was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum, and my moans rivaled Jessica's as we both submitted completely to these four hung and cocky studs.

_______________________________________________________________

After several minutes of being fucked with abandon, the director told us it was time to switch. It felt strange having Drew and Jared both withdraw completely from my ass and throat, but they were soon replaced by Logan and Ricardo.

Even though Ricardo had just gotten a world-class blowjob from Jessica, he felt a bit left out seeing Logan get to pound her pussy into submission. His eight thick and throbbing inches of Latin dick were therefore rearing and ready to go as he made his way over to my ass. Since Drew had already lubed and warmed me up, Ricardo went straight for the prize as he slowly but confidently slid his throbbing man-meat inside of me.

Right beside us, my cocky little step brother did the same thing to Jessica. Although he'd enjoyed humiliating me and pounding my throat, his dick was ready for fucking, and he wasted no time in impaling this sexy porn star on his thick and massive man-meat. Even though Jessica had just been fucked by Logan's impressive nine-incher, Jared's was even bigger and caused her to moan and scream even more.

Meanwhile, Drew lined up his cock with Jessica's throat, which she easily swallowed to the hilt. And this left Logan to start slapping my face with his massive man-meat and aim it towards my mouth. Logan had been one of my best friends since grad school and I had never thought about him in a sexual way. But now that his giant cock was standing before me, I started licking it and letting it slide into my mouth.

Because I'd finally managed to deep-throat all of Jared's ten inches, Logan's was slightly easier. Within minutes, he'd bottomed out and was fucking my throat with the same vigor that he'd just attacked Jessica's pussy, and I could taste her juices all over his massive dick.

Not wasting any time, my best man also started fucking me with abandon. Even though Drew had warmed me up, nothing had prepared me for another inch of thick and throbbing meat. So I couldn't help but moan and scream even louder as this sexy stallion made me his complete and total bitch.

Once again, the cameras picked up every angle of our four-way fucking, and it was clear that Jared's towering man-cock was driving Jessica insane. She orgasmed twice while he was fucking her, and Ricardo's dick was similarly driving me to the edge.

But after several minutes, and before I could cum hands-free from Ricardo's incredible fucking, the director told us that it was time to switch once again. So I found myself sucking off Ricardo while Logan lined up his thick and lengthy nine-incher towards my quivering ass.

Logan fucked me a bit slower than Ricardo had and it took my ass a minute to adjust to yet another extra inch filling up my aching hole. I noticed to my left that Jessica hadn't yet switched off of Jared's dick. Though she was still sucking off Drew, she loved my step-brother's massive cock too much to let it go.

"Keep fucking me!!!" she screamed, despite the director telling her it was time to switch.

"Just one more orgasm!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as Jared pounded deep into her pussy. He'd already made her cum three times just by fucking her, but now willingly obeyed and kept pounding her even harder.

I couldn't believe that this 19-year-old kid was pushing this seasoned porn star to go off script, but she was clearly too addicted to his cock to let him go. Meanwhile, Logan also started driving me insane with his massive man-meat sawing away more forcefully at my hole.

"FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!" I screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

As Logan's dick made my ass explode with pleasure, Ricardo shut me up by filling my mouth with his massive cock. I was once again getting double-teamed as my best man fucked my throat and one of my best friends fucked my ass.

somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers
12