Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes, Logan and Ricardo used me like a little bitch as my little step brother drove Jessica to two more massive orgasms. I was now on the brink of cumming myself despite not having touched my penis when the director told us once again that it was time to switch.

I felt genuinely sad and empty as Logan withdrew his cock from my ass. And Jessica seemed furious when Jared pulled his dick from her pussy. "Nooooooooooooooooo!" she yelled.

This time, Jared obeyed the cameramen's request to rotate since he had another item on his agenda. Now that all three groomsmen had fucked my ass in front of the cameras, Jared didn't want to be left out, and now was his chance to force his step brother, almost a decade older than him, into the total and ultimate submission.

So as Drew moved over to line up his cock with my throat, my cocky little step brother lined up his behemoth dick to my aching hole. But he then did something that surprised me.

Leaning over, he whispered into my ear, "You want this?" he asked.

I could feel the thick head of Jared's cock right on my hole, with heat emanating from it.

"You want it?" he asked again.

The cameramen somehow caught this dialogue and zoomed into my face.

"Yes," I murmured, as softly as possible.

"That's not good enough," Jared said more loudly. "Do you want this dick or not?!"

"YESSSS!" I replied, shouting. "PLEAASSEEEE FUUUUCKKKKK MEEEEEE!"

Jared laughed as he lined up his thick ten-incher to my waiting hole to comply with my request. My cocky little step brother had a dick that was literally twice the size of mine, and it was about to fuck me into total submission.

I moaned and screamed loudly as inch after inch of Jared's massive man-meat filled me up. Drew tried to shut me up by shoving his thick seven incher down my throat, but my moans were still just as loud as Jessica's.

To my left, Ricardo was now fucking Jessica as she sucked on and worshiped Logan's cock. But her screams and moans were not nearly as loud as when she'd been fucked by Jared, and you could tell that she missed this teenage stud's colossal cock.

To my dismay, there was a startling difference with how big Jared was from everyone else. Even though I'd just taken three fairly huge dicks without much problem, Jared's was something else entirely. As I struggled to take his colossal dick, he gently slid it deeper and deeper until it felt like I was being fucked like a baseball bat.

Jared seemed to revel in the fact that I was struggling to take his massive man-meat and he slapped my ass a few times in encouragement. "Come on, big bro!" he yelled. "I know you can do better than this!"

Slowly but surely, my ass started to accommodate more of Jared's dick, but it still felt huge in my quivering hole. As he started moving his massive spear back and forth, waves of pleasure shot from my prostrate throughout my entire body.

"Ohhh yessss!" I yelled, when Drew's dick slipped from my throat. "FUUUUUUUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Just as Jared had done to Jessica, his dick caused me to go berserk more than any other groomsman. As he started fucking me back and forth, I did what I could to match his thrusts and let every inch of his dick fill my body with pleasure.

It was the hottest fucking of my life, but apparently the director wanted even more. Until that moment, each of my groomsmen had fucked me doggy style while making me their complete and total bitch. But now the director motioned to Jared to flip me over and fuck me face-to-face.

My step brother easily flipped me over so that I was now on my back with his dick still impaled deep inside of me and Drew's cock still in my mouth. My entire body was drenched in sweat and my muscles and abs were flexing for the camera.

My penis was currently the hardest it had ever been and leaking an insane amount of precum, but it was still half the size of Jared's, as pretty much every camera angle could see.

To my left, Ricardo also flipped Jessica over so that he was fucking her missionary style. Logan had withdrew his massive nine-incher and was now sliding it back and forth between Jessica's insanely huge breasts.

Drew started tee-bagging me with his balls and ordering me to suck them. All the while Jared was delivering newfound pleasure to my hole and fucking me in ways that I never thought were possible. He was so forceful, so confident, and so massive, that it felt like he was fucking me into oblivion. My prostrate was now exploding with pleasure and I was writhing uncontrollably on the floor.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" I screamed, even though I was still smothered by Drew's balls.

Jared said nothing as he long-dicked and pounded me even harder. He then told Drew to move so that he could look into my eyes while he fucked me.

Of everything that had happened, this was the sexiest and most humiliating moment yet. As I was on the brink of orgasm, I was forced to look directly into the piercing blue eyes of my 19-year-old step brother. His blonde hair was shimmering in the light and all of his toned and ripped muscles were bulging for the cameras. But most of all, I could feel every inch of him inside me fucking away all resistance and turning me into his complete and total bitch.

I reached up to feel his abs and chest as he fucked me—both of which felt so strong and toned. "Are you gonna cum for me, bitch?" he asked.

I wanted to say no but knew that it was impossible to resist, so I nodded my head.

"I want you to scream my name," he replied.

I wanted more than anything to say no and not give him the satisfaction, but Jared responded by fucking me even harder and faster.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK," I moaned uncontrollably. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Say it," Jared said again quietly.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK," I yelled. "JAAAAAARREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!"

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAARRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!"

Volley after volley of cum exploded from my penis as I shouted my step brother's name. Without being touched, my penis flung cum well above my head and kept throbbing uncontrollably as Jared continued to pound my hole.

As my ass clamped down on his giant dick, Jared too screamed and started cumming, filling my ass with his seed. But after firing a couple shots inside me, he withdrew the beast and started covering me in cum.

Jared's dick now looked to be the largest it had ever been—straining well beyond its thick ten inches to be 10.5 or even eleven inches of giant man-meat. And even though I'd just shot a bigger load than ever before, Jared's sperm count put mine to shame as he literally showered me with his seed.

Drew was so turned on by this display that he reached orgasm as well. Although he'd temporarily stepped back when Jared said he wanted to see my eyes, Drew's thick seven incher now exploded all over my face and chest. Since his balls were so big, it was no surprise when he coated me in cum nearly as much as Jared.

Not wanting to be left out, Logan and Ricardo also withdrew from Jessica and aimed their massive cocks in my direction. Letting out a roar, both of them started cumming all over me, with Logan's seed hitting my face and chest with Ricardo's landing mostly on my abs, crotch, and legs.

I was now completely covered in cum, including my own and all four groomsmen's. And as I came down from my orgasmic high and sexual bliss, I realized to my horror that the cameras had picked up on every angle. All four of my groomsmen had fucked me to oblivion, and every second of it was now recorded in high-definition.


12