All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Slut'

by tanyabrown

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
odie121odie121almost 20 years ago
Great

The important point - A Good Time Was Had By All!!!

Keep the body humping - and the stories coming [or should that be cuming?]

SexyLoniSexyLonialmost 20 years ago
Very good

It kept my attention, liked the way you set it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
so young bachelors want to nail gramma at a party?

Husband of 30 years, so married at 18 means you are at least 48? single boyfriend of 38 wants a hosebag granny and so does a room of men on their last fling. It is your fantasy, but it is not reality and is not believeable. That is why they hire 20 year old strippers.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
What a whore,

she should divorce her husband and start selling her old used pussy on a full time basis, her boyfriend would make a good pimp. She said that the boyfriend is ten years younger than her, so the question is, why would he want to be with a worn out slut like her other than pimp her out? The slut figures to be about 50 years old and will have to pay for cock in the near future (or buy a dog).

This story is totaly unbelievable and the figment of an old sluts imagination. If the story should by chance be true, the husband has to be the dumbest cuckold that has ever lived. If he ever does find out about the slut, he should throw the whore out with mothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
horny slut

I loved it, who cares if it happened for real or not. It got me going, everyone loves a slut..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why is this in non consent

The old hag wanted to get fucked, and she did get fucked, so why is this in non consent. DIsgusting, dirty cunt anyway. Geez!!! Poor wimp husband should beat her the fuck up and take her and pimp her out for 3,5 dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I want to be you!

This middle aged woman loved your story. If the angry young men who read it don't understand then it's their problem. Young women don't have all of the fun & older women know more about what they want!

Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it...

Men are such pigs. Apparently, they can go fuck/use/enjoy a 20 year old stripper at a bachelor party, but a woman can't do the same and enjoy it without being labeled a slut. You men are pathetic. Regardless of age, women can use a cock just like you men can use a pussy. Likewise, they can walk away and still respect themselves in the morning. It's assholes like the ones commenting on this story that make women feel bad about their sexuality and why most men have frigid wives and bad marriages. Losers.

owlmaster77owlmaster77over 15 years ago
great story

I liked the story and belive that there are PLENTY of young guys who would pull a train on a HOT older woman. After all it is the fantasy of most young men to have sex with an older woman. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One word: mileage

What man in their right mind would let his willy get anywhere near a slack slag with over 500,000km on it when, thanks to the feminist movement, there is always a young, stupid bike for us guys to ride?

phakewphakewabout 14 years ago
great cougar story!

ok, so I read how some don't see how a 'plump', mature (50+) sexy cougar could hold the sexual interests of younger guys but I remember when I was a lot younger, older ladies who had confidence in themselves were highly sexy! yeah, a younger, slimmer, hard body would get their attention too but how many younger women know how to party like a cougar? I mean think about an older nymphomaniac who isn't getting it like she used to...I know just how hot & horny they can be. the oldest for me so far was 63 and she had better tits than some 19 year olds! and she could fuck your brains out! I would love to hear more of Tanya's stories and how her boyfriend shares her with his buddies :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Go for it, Tanya.

Don't let these poo-pahs discourage either your writing or your hibitions. I liked the story. I was original, dirty, gritty, and fun. As a mature male, with a streak horniness still in him, I'd ride you into the sunset, my dear and be there to cheer you on in the morning.

Woodrow Johnson

wooody.me@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So Tanya did the bartender knock you up with his kid inside you.me end up getting 2 older woman knocked up that was my aunt Rachel and my mom Elinor sametime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous