All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Threesome'

by Rusty44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good story

Nicely done.

A very sweet and loving story that was well written

Thanks for the read..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another slut wife story.

How original (not). One star.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful loving wife and husband story.

This is how it is when it's all about love and feeling good. Very well described and written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
if true

your two poor bastards, uneducated souls you will be happy ever after ? ridiculous

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 11 years ago
Nice read

Believable. Nice sex story. You could have drawn it out longer to build tension but certainly good enough for 4 stars.

I'm still amazed that there are angry men on a board devoted to sex stories who post comments condemning them. If these stories are not your cup of tea, move on to something that is. If you're angry at all types of stories, move on to some other site that would appeal to you more, like betrayed spouse websites. Forced sex stories make me a little ill but I just avoid them, I don't spend time and effort reading them and then writing angry comments telling the authors how sick they are.

joebanksjoebanksalmost 11 years ago
Good read

Don't pay any attention to the negatives, they're all by people who don't even have the courage to not be an anonymous writer. A very nice read that we both enjoyed. Perhaps better for loving couples than obsessed single guys who want to read of something a little less tasteful.

elling50elling50over 10 years ago
Very nice and hot story

Well described and believable.

irweaselirweaselover 8 years ago
Awesome

I love the true stories the best , just like you. I loved the story, nicely written and very erotic. Thanks for sharing a very personal memory. I hope you write another story sometime.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOT,But...

- Can not for the life of me understand why any husband would actually want another man fuck his wife! And why would a long-time,faithful wife decide it's ok to break her marriage vows,even at her husband's suggestion?

- Then there's the risk factor.Suppose Will had a 10 inch,fat cock and Ann fell in love with it. Now the marriage is at risk.

-Sorry,but I just can't warm up to just another type of cheating,no matter how HOT it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wold like that

I would like me and my wife to try that I've been trying her to have sex with another man for a long time and she's agreed to think about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Negative comments?

Cognitive dissonance is a serious issue for readers who go to the Loving Wives section of Literotica to judge husbands and wives who choose to more than monogamy. Fuck. Shut the fuck up. Go read stories about self-esteem, body acceptance, unconditional love. Grow up a bit and only then come back and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Good job !! Ignore the haters

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ignore.me

I hated it. Another story about a wife who is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

Have had similar experience. Soo hot. Sloppy wife

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
So,...

...the husband was reassured that his wife was, in fact, sexy by a man who enjoyed having sex with her. I guess he can put his fears to rest that he might have married an undesirable woman? How comforting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jeff should have joined in, then Ann could have enjoyed a cock in all three holes at the same time. My wife has done that, but she's only got the stamina for one round. She want's to work up to taking turns with each cock in every hole until she's filled with nine loads of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. I love sharing wife stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous