Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With Tabitha riding you? Yeah. We all did."

"No. Not that. Before that."

She looked at me curiously. "I don't understand."

"When Jenny got on the tube. She lost her balance and when she slid down life jacket...well... she kind of... oh hell."

"Are you saying you accidently ended up inside your own daughter?"

"Yeah," I answered quietly.

"It was an accident. I'm sure she understands that."

"I'm sure she does," I said quietly.

"Then what is it?"

"A few minutes ago... I'd just finished having sex with Lizzy. She was inviting me to try and fuck her mom at the wedding."

"Ohhhh. Now there's an idea!"

"Yeah. But while she was still... while I was still... while we were still...engaged. I was looking around and saw Jenny taking a leak."

"So?"

"So Lizzy thought my body was reacting to her suggesting I be naughty at the wedding."

"But it was something else?"

"Yeah," I said, feeling myself blush. "I saw Jenny bent over, only knee deep in the water."

"And you suddenly realized that you wanted to have sex with your daughter."

"Yeah. I'm sure you find that completely disgusting."

"Actually, I'm not surprised. Most dads don't get the chance to see their daughters, as adults at least, naked. I'm sure if they did, a lot more of them would feel what you feel. You wanna know why?"

"Sure. Why? We're all perverts?"

"Not at all. Most of our daughters look like us. Which means that your daughter reminds you a lot of your wife, who you loved deeply and shared sexually with for years. How could you not look at her and feel things?"

"So you're not disgusted?"

"Not at all," she answered, leaning towards me. She set her bottle down and reached for my lap, wrapping her hand around my half hard cock. "I think in your position, I'd be tempted myself. And if I were to guess...I'd be surprised if that accident was actually an accident," she whispered.

"You mean..."

"Why not? I mean, she stood there, and made herself orgasm right in front of you. She didn't turn away or try to hide it or even try not to climax. No, she stood so that you could see every bit of her sex while she made herself climax, probably thinking about your cock inside her instead of that dildo. Does that sound like a woman that's repulsed or embarrassed by the sight of her dad's naked and very hard cock?" she asked, stroking my dick which seemed to be incredibly hard all of a sudden. "It wouldn't surprise me if she was trying to think up some plan to get you into her again, without looking like she was trying to," she whispered.

"You think?"

"I do. I also think I wouldn't mind getting fucked in the lake like Lizzy did," she said with a grin. "Besides, naked or not, it's getting warm up here. Why don't we get in the water and see what happens?"

"If you want to."

"I think you want to as well," she answered, standing up.

I did let Melissa ride herself to climax on my dick again. I also watched the girls climbing in and out of the boat, giving me fantastic views of their bodies when they headed to the boat to get another drink. They were managing to polish off quite a bit of that alcohol. While I didn't think any of them were drunk, a few were definitely feeling it, including Shania who brought me a drink when she retrieved one of her own.

"So, you got a tip for a sexy waitress?" she asked, pressing and rubbing her huge tits around my chest.

"A tip huh? What kind of a tip?"

"Well, since we don't have any money, how about this tip?" she asked reaching down between us and stroking a finger around my fat head, my cock unable to NOT be hard with her rubbing her tits on me the way she was.

"And just what would you like me to do with this tip?"

"I want you to stick it into me as faaaaaar as you can and make me come on you. I've been watching you and I'm soooo horny for your cock."

"You sure it's not because you're drunk?"

"Mister C. I wouldn't be brave enough to ask for it if I wasn't," she whispered, pushing my cock down until I could feel her working my head between her thighs. "Jenny said how big and fat it felt inside her. I know you like my titties. You keep looking at them. I wanna know if you like my little pussy just as much, and this is the perfect place."

"Why is this the perfect place?" I asked curiously.

"Because that way no one knows," she said with a giggle.

"No one knows what?"

"What happens when I come," she whispered.

"What does happen?"

She looked around and then leaned to me to whisper in my ear. "I squirt. And I don't mean a little. I mean a LOT!"

"I see. And in the lake, no one can tell?" She just grinned at me and started working to try and get my dick into her.

"Aren't we going to have to put these down?" I asked, holding the bottle up in my hand.

"Maybe," she said with a crooked grin. "You promise to still fuck me if I don't stick you in me right now?"

"Why don't we go back to the boat. There's a lot of sunblock tubes there and I'm sure a little lubrication would go a long way."

"But someone might see."

"I don't mind if you don't," I whispered. "Besides, I'd like to suck on those nipples and maybe your pussy first."

"You do?" she asked with a smile. "I'd really love that. But you'll have to be careful."

"About what?"

"You probably don't want to be licking my pussy when I come," she said seriously, the smile leaving her face. She leaned towards me and whispered, "My boyfriend won't lick me anymore because I accidently came in his face one time."

"Well, why don't you let me worry about that," I whispered back, pulling her tightly to me with my free hand, smashing her tits against my chest and causing my head to push into the vaginal entrance she had been trying to get me into.

"Oh fuck," she breathed. "Jenny was right. You are soooo fucking big. You have to promise to fuck me though. Promise?"

"I promise," I answered, back, looking around and finding my daughter standing neck deep watching the two of us. I couldn't help but think that the look on her face was one of wishfulness. Maybe wishing it was her that my dick just forced its way into.

The two of us separated and swam awkwardly, one handed, to the stern and climbed up onto the boat. I set both our bottles in cup holders and then pushed her gently to sit in one of the swivel chairs in the stern. I knelt down and leaned towards her, letting her put her arms around my neck and pull my face to hers. We kissed wetly for long seconds before she let go, panting for breath, my fingers having found her wet pussy lips and started stroking her. She let go of me and I lowered my face to her breasts, gently kissing around and around her massive right breast. My wife's tits had been big, but Shania's were even larger. They had to be at least a triple D or maybe even an F. I cupped and kissed her right breast until I'd made my way to her nipple, which I sucked into my mouth, along with a significant amount of her large dark areola. I teased her nipple with my tongue, squeezing and sucking her nipple. I suddenly felt a warm wetness flow into my mouth. I pulled away in surprise, looking to her face. I saw the look of concern on her face, and I smiled back.

"If I'd have known, I'd have been sucking these sooner," I said with a grin, lowering my face back down and feeling her breast surge more milk into my mouth. I hadn't enjoyed this since my own kids had grown out of nursing stage, and I always found it such an erotic turn-on. I let one hand slide back down between her legs, teasing her pussy lips while I switched to her other side. I quickly felt her milk flow into my mouth as I sucked, her letdown reflex triggering as she relaxed, realizing that I was enjoying the feeling of her breastmilk, instead of being repulsed. I worked from breast to breast, sucking each nipple in turn while I teased my fingers up and down her slit. I finally let go of her tits and kissed my way down her stomach, realizing that the stretch marks I was seeing were from having a baby.

"Maybe later you can do that again. I'm going to be so over full by the time I get back if I don't express some."

"I'd be happy to." I grinned before leaning my face to her already wet pussy.

"Be careful. You have me so turned on already," she moaned.

"Let me worry about that," I said between soft gentle licks. She lifted her legs and rested her heels on my back as I licked up her slit, her hands spreading her legs wide for me. I could taste her juices already flowing, leaking from her and dripping from my chin. I let my tongue attack her clit, stroking and flicking it and teasing it to the point she could barely sit still. She used her feet on my back to lift her pussy towards my face, her moans growing louder by the moment, until it happened.

I've never had trouble telling when a woman was going to orgasm, either with my late wife or any of my previous girlfriends, but in this case, there was NO missing it. I've heard of squirting. I've seen it on some porn videos. I even got a little taste of it when I spanked Carri. But this...this was totally on another level! Her body stiffened, her feet pressing into my back to lift her pussy up towards me and then a massive gush of her juices spraying out at me, hitting my chin and spraying to the sides and down my front. I was so surprised that I pulled my face back only to be hit by not one, not two or three, but four gushes of cum that drenched me down my chest as thoroughly as if I'd just been in the lake.

"OH God. I'm so sorry!" she panted, her feet no longer on my back but laying on my shoulders as she settled down onto the seat again.

I chuckled and shook my head. "For what?"

"For doing that all over you. I tried to warn you to do it in the lake."

I let her feet fall off my shoulders and moved back towards her, letting my dripping cock aim towards her pussy as I straightened to my knees. I rubbed my head up and down her slit for a few seconds and then pushed easily into her. I lifted both legs and held them up and started pumping my shaft in and out of her. My body slapped wetly against her bare ass as I drove hard into her, pushing her orgasm back up the slope towards another climax. She panted and moaned as I pounded hard into her, driving my fat head into her cervix. "Oh God. Oh God," she gasped over and over as her body started to tremble again. "OHHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed as her body again spewed a huge gush of her cum out at me. I kept pumping into her as I reached around her legs to her huge nipples, her areola puffed out significantly from her creamy breasts. I squeezed her nipples as I continued driving into her, little streams of milk spraying onto both of us as her pussy convulsed around me again, another slightly smaller spray from her pussy adding to what was already dripping from me. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd already sprayed a quart of...well...I wasn't sure exactly what it was, girl cum? She'd already sprayed maybe a quart of her cum at me before she once again sprayed again, this time in response to the feeling of my cum shooting deep in her pussy. I squeezed her breasts nipples again, watching her milk spray out towards me as I shot another gush into her.

I knelt there, panting, her body still twitching and occasionally spewing a little stream out at me, until that too faded away, leaving us both panting for breath and wet beyond words. "Okay. Now that was intense," I chuckled.

"You aren't mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" I asked. "Seems to me that you enjoyed the hell out of it, which was the idea, right?"

"Well, yeah. But..."

"But what?"

"My boyfriend will only have sex with me in the shower because I can't help it."

"Well. It would be hard on bed sheets," I said with a grin.

"Yeah. It would, wouldn't it," she said, smiling back now.

"And since we have a whole lake to wash off in..."

"And you didn't mind it? Really?"

"Do I look like I minded?"

"Well...no, not really."

"Good," I said as I leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth again. I squeezed her tit and sucked her nipple getting another shot of milk from her.

"Ohhhh God. You trying to get me going again?" she asked as my dick slipped from her.

"Nope. Just enjoying. I didn't realize you were breastfeeding until we started this. If you need help getting rid of some milk later, I could be convinced to help."

"Convinced? After the way you sucked on my boobs, I don't think you need much convincing."

I was silent a few moments. "True. When my children were little, my wife used to love dangling her milk filled tits in my face while she rode on my cock. She said it'd make her come really hard, having me sucking her tits while she rode me. If you hung your tits in my face that way, I can pretty well guarantee that I'd get a hard-on, if you catch my drift."

"I think I'd love to feel that," she answered in a whisper.

"Good. Now how about we get in the lake and rinse this off?"

"Yeah," she agreed, letting me drop her legs and help her stand up, while I stayed kneeling. I leaned towards her and gently kissed her mound and pussy before standing up and moving to the ladder with her. Instead of climbing down, she just jumped in off the stern. I waited for her to come up and then followed suit.

I swam towards shore where I could stand again and used my hands to wash my face a bit more thoroughly.

"That was pretty nice," Jenny said as she waded over towards me.

"What was?"

"Helping her climax. She doesn't get the chance very often."

"Why not?"

My daughter laughed. "Only you would ask that Dad. Not everyone is as accepting of things as you are. Some people get really grossed out by that kind of thing."

"She felt good, I felt good, what's the problem?"

She pushed off the bottom and floated to me, unable to stand in the depth I was in. She wrapped her legs and arms around me, pressing her bare body against me as she hugged me. "That's why I love you Dad. No matter what, you always worry about the other guy."

"If you say so," I answered, letting my arms slide around her and then cup her ass. I couldn't help myself from squeezing her butt cheeks as she hugged me, her pelvis pressing against me to grind her mound and pussy against my deflated cock.

"Mmmmmm that feels nice. I like having my butt played with," she whispered. "I'm sorry things got so messed up. I mean, we just planned on having you have sex with Melissa. I never thought the girls would go all out naked on you," she said as she pulled her face from mine to look at me.

"Well, it's given me something to think about anyway," I said, trying not to think about how hard her nipples felt at that moment.

"Lizzy can be a bit...um...sometimes she's..."

"Yeah. I get it," I answered back. "She wants me to try and have sex with her mother at the wedding. She's even suggested that if you guys don't wear underwear, I can play with you to my hearts content."

"Ooooooo. That sounds like a really nice idea," she said with a smile. "I'd go without if you'd..." she stopped mid sentence and held onto me, not letting go but looking at me. "I shouldn't have said that."

"And I shouldn't have been thinking what I was just thinking," I agreed.

She was silent, a long time, me standing, holding her against me. "Do you remember that party Mary talked you into while mom was gone? The one right before graduation?"

"Oh yeah. She had to do a lot of talking after what she did..." I said, stopping mid-sentence awkwardly.

"After what she did?" Jenny asked with a little smile. "You mean after she and her friend walked in naked while you were working out?"

I looked at her a little stunned. "You know about that?"

"Come on Dad. I've known about that since it happened," she said. "I also know all about the party."

"You do. Just what do you know?"

"Well, let's see. I know that one of the girls came out of the house naked and laid down right in front of you while you were grilling the hamburgers and played with herself until she climaxed. And I know that all the girls came to eat topless."

I groaned, remembering almost as if it were yesterday instead of ten plus years ago. One of Mary's friends did indeed walk out completely naked and laid down in a lounge chair on the patio right in front of me. She laid down and played with herself until she climaxed, giving me a massive hard-on. I'd have left when she came out, but if I did, the burgers would have burned to a crisp. I wondered if Jenny knew that after Mary's friend climaxed, she walked over to me, and from behind, pulled my shorts and underwear down, exposing my raging hard-on and played with my dick until she made me come, squirting all over the front of the grill. I hoped not.

"I also know other things," she said softly, wiggling herself against me a little, making me realize that my dick was getting hard, and where it was getting hard was between my daughter's legs, pressing up against her pussy. I could feel the heat of her body flowing into me where I pressed against her.

"Like what?"

"I know that every one of those girls walked through the family room in front of you, naked, every single one of them."

"Yeah. I didn't understand why."

"To get you turned on."

"But why?"

She looked at me curiously. "You don't know?"

"Know what?" I asked, honestly confused.

She grinned. "You really don't know?"

"Come on. Know what?"

"While you were in the shower Mary came in, completely naked. She was going to set up the camera and video it for the girls, and then get in the shower with you. But when she looked in you were busy, and she got worried that it wouldn't fit. So she just videoed you and snuck out again."

"Oh God. You mean she...and then... oh shit. How do YOU know about it?"

"I've seen the video. She shared it with me," she said with a little grin. "All the girls have a copy, or they did."

"Oh God."

"Let's face it Dad, you have a big dick!"

"Not that big," I muttered.

"Yes Dad. That big. Why do you think all the girls here wanna fuck you?"

"I just thought they were all horny or something."

"Well, yeah! With a cock like that in front of them. Hell Dad, you'd give a real paid stripper a run for their money with that one."

I scowled. "I don't think that's funny."

"I wasn't trying to be funny," she said, letting go of my neck with one of her hands. She reached down behind her and then I felt her fingers on my again hard dick and head. She lifted herself up using her legs around my waist and pressed my head up between her lips.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, clamping my arms around her waist to keep her from lifting high enough to actually get my dick where I was pretty sure she was aiming.

"I didn't get a chance to really enjoy it on the tube," she said, looking at me seriously.

"And you think I'm just going to let you? I mean... you're my daughter."

"So? Mary has."

"Mary has what?"

"Fucked you."

"What? When? No way. I'd know if I'd had sex with my daughter."

She looked at me for long seconds, then smiled slowly. "You didn't know?"

"What?" I asked again, wondering what else she knew I didn't.

"The girl in the night. It was Mary." I stared at her incredulously. Not only did she know that during that damn party one of the girls had snuck into my bedroom and started fucking me while I was asleep, but she was telling me that it was my own daughter and not who I thought it had been. "It was. She snuck into your room after you fell asleep and sucked on your dick until you were hard and then sat on you. She managed to get you all the way into her and was riding you before you woke up. When you asked her to stop, she just kept going until you got upset and rolled her over onto her back. She thought you were going to pull out and stop, but instead you said something about if she wanted to fuck around then she might as well learn what it is to get fucked. Then you fucked her hard until she came and then you came inside her. It was Mary. That's how I know."

1...56789...14