Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason?"

Startled, he pulled up so quickly he bumped his head against the inside of the refrigerator, shaking the racks and banging all hell out of his head. He couldn't prevent the muffled "Shit" that escaped his lips as he turned around and found Kory standing besides him looking worried.

Mayonnaise in one hand and rubbing the back of his head with the other, Jason stared at her in shock. She was standing by the refrigerator with her hair mussed from sleep, wearing nothing but a short thigh length lavender silk robe that revealed more than it concealed. She looked sexy and sleepy, like a kitten and he suddenly felt his body respond.

No, no, no, no! Not now. Desperately wanting to run and hide, but knowing there was no where to go, he lowered the arm holding the mayonnaise in front of him, hoping to disguise his rapidly hardening dick while he mentally prepared to answer some difficult questions.

Walking over to him, Kory removed the hand rubbing his head and stared at the spot he just bumped. "Are you ok?" she asked, staring at the top of his head, concern apparent in her voice.

Not the question he expected, but one he was glad to answer. "Yeah...I'm fine. You just startled me, that's all." It's over; it's all over, he thought. I am so busted.

Leaning over and lightly rubbing his scalp with her fingertips, Kory searched through his hair for any visible signs of serious damage to his skull. As hard as he banged his head, she was scared he might have concussed himself, but she didn't find any bruising or cuts so she figured he'd live. Lowering her hand, Kory gave him the news. "Good news is you didn't hit your head hard enough to do any damage."

Raising one bushy eyebrow, Jason grunted. "And the bad news?"

Grinning at him, Kory said. "You'll have a bump. Not bad huh?"

Mumbling under his breath, Jason breathed. "It's the least I deserved, jumping like a burglar caught in the act." Turning away, he grabbed the sandwich and brought it to the table in the middle of the kitchen, along with the knife and mayonnaise and sat down. Lifting a slice of bread, Jason took the knife and started to spread mayonnaise on it. He figured he might as well eat. This could be his last meal, so he may as well enjoy it. Taking a seat, he picked up the sandwich and looked to the tall alien standing by the refrigerator and sighed. "I guess you're wondering why I'm still here, huh?"

Pulling out a chair, she sat down opposite him and said. "Actually, I'm not. I know why you're still here."

Surprised, Jason could barely talk. "You do?"

Folding her arms across her ample chest, Kory said. "It's kinda obvious, Jason. Why else would you be standing in my kitchen with nothing but your boxers and socks on?"

Floored, there was nothing he could say, but he tried to explain anyway. "Kory, I know this looks strange, but I can explain. It's not what it looks like."

Raising one thin auburn eyebrow, she questioned. "Oh? Looks like you slept with Donna," she then pointed at the food, "and then got hungry. Exactly what part did I get wrong?"

"Ah…"

Laughing, Kory got up and went to the fridge and grabbed an apple, biting into it with strong white teeth before swallowing and shaking it at him. "Give it up, Jason. When I came in from dropping the ladies off, I went to knock on Donna's door, to let her know I got in safely and saw that the door was opened a crack, so I took a peek inside and got the surprise of my life. Imagine what a treat it was to see my best friend participating in some wonderful sex, and I got to watch!", she said excitedly.

Dropping his head in his hands, he groaned under his breath. "Oh no…" It was over, totally over. Unless… "Kory, this can't get out." Jason pleaded earnestly. "Donna shouldn't pay for my stupidity, please, please don't tell anyone about what happened, especially not Dick!" he asked, blue eyes begging green franticly.

Kory was staring at him as if he lost his mind. "X'Hal! Why in the world would I say something? It was her choice, though I was surprised that she chose it. I never thought she was the type for flings and affairs. I still don't for that matter." she told him seriously. "I know Donna loves Terry and that if this got out, the wedding would be off. I also know that my boyfriend is an ace detective and the worst snoop on the planet and would totally blow this out of proportion, so don't worry. I won't say anything. I want this wedding to happen too."

Dragging his hand through his short brown hair, he relaxed, grateful that at least one thing would go right for once. When Kory gave her word, she would die keeping it. Picking up his sandwich, he took a bite and was chewing it before it hit him. Kory watched. Kory had watched him screwing her best friend. Looking up at her in growing horror, he tried the swallow; sure he was going to choke on either embarrassment or the food that suddenly hung up in his chest. Coughing, Jason painfully swallowed before he managed to croak. "You saw us?"

Smiling at his shock, her solid green eyes twinkling, she teased, "Oh yes…I wondered how long it would take you to come back to that. I came in and raised my hand to knock on the door when I saw it was ajar, so I peeked inside and saw the two of you emulating porn stars."

"OH GOD!"

Dropping his sandwich, he promptly placed his head back in his hands, wishing he could melt through the floor. He's never been so embarrassed in his life. Just when he thought the night couldn't get any worse, Kory proved him wrong. He could just imagine what she saw. If he weren't sure Donna would be too sore for more sport, he'd have been back in her as soon as his dick got hard again and Kory really would have gotten an eyeful. No doubt, what she had seen was enough for a feature length porno.

Not lifting his head, Jason moaned softly. "I've never been so embarrassed in my life!"

Growing impatient with his attitude, Kory asked him sharply. "What are you embarrassed about? You had sex, good sex with a consenting woman. Why are you acting like the world is gonna end?"

Blinking up at her, he slowly began, "She's to be married in two days…"

"So? Just because she had sex with you doesn't mean she doesn't love Terry. It was sex. Just sex!! X'Hal! You humans and your silly hang-ups, especially about sex, confuse me no end."

"Are you saying it's not a big deal?" he asked, watching her green eyes kindle.

"No, I'm not saying that. For humans, no doubt, it could be a life destroying thing, but Tamaraneans tend to see things differently."

Now that got his attention. "Differently?"

Nodding at him, she explained. "Tamaraneans view sex in the same way Earthlings view friendship. We make love when and where we please, to whom we please without all the taboos and handicaps that govern Earthling's actions. To us there is no shame in making love to someone you're not married to, no shame in making love in public, or being a voyeur, or in exhibitionism, or same sexed romances. It's certainly not a sin to make love to two or three men or women or having them make love to you." Taking another bite from the apple, Kory chewed thoughtfully for a minute, then pick up where she left off. "Sex is a wonderful and natural part of life. As long as it's mutually pleasurable and consenting, then it's a beautiful expression of love, and love is the most important thing for a Tamaranean."

"Must be great to be able to throw convention to the wind and do whatever feels right. I doubt I'd be able too. I worry too much…about everything." He confided.

"Oh, I don't know. Seems like you did alright a few hours ago." Kory pointed out.

Jason couldn't help but blush at that. Nervously, he ran his hands through his neatly trimmed brown hair. "Yeah…I guess you're right," and picked up the sandwich and took a bite.

Kory sat, watching him eat and thinking. She couldn't have asked for a better opportunity. Jason Hart was halfway there and hoping already. She was sure he wanted her, despite what he thought, he wasn't quite fast enough to disguise his rapidly hardening flesh from her view. She had seen him and the desire from earlier returned in full force.

Kory always believed in being honest, with herself and others, and the truth was, Kory wanted Jason, that she wanted the very same thing Donna wanted-a night of extraordinary sex without all the emotional entanglements that followed.

Suddenly Kory knew what she would do, tired of debating it. Why not? Jason was handsome, horny and available. He was also a friend and what better way to strengthen a friendship then through the bonds of sex? Waiting until Jason finished his sandwich; Kory set her plan in motion.

Jason was getting more nervous by the second. Kory was just sitting there staring at him like he was candy and she wanted to eat him. Don't you wish flyboy. I didn't know you've taken to deluding yourself. Jason thought sarcastically. What could she possible want with you when she had Dick and eighty percent of the population panting after her? She would never cheat on Dick so quit dreaming. You have no chance so stop drooling.

Yeah, easier said than done. It was a good thing he was sitting down because his dick was still hard and was certain to stay that way since Kory was in no rush to leave. But man…she was beautiful, Jason thought even as he finished up the last of his sandwich.

Leaning back in his chair, sated, Jason stretched and turned to look the clock on the stove. 3:36. He still had over an hour to kill but he was too restless to go back to the bedroom, but knew he needed to get dressed. He just prayed that Donna didn't wake up, because if she did, all bets would be off is she even hinted at wanting him again. He'd be in her so fast he'd probably leave skid marks on the sheet. Cutting his eyes at Kory, he figured she'd be the better bet but decided he couldn't tempt her, so he stood instead, taking his paper plate, the mayonnaise and knife from the table and placing them in their proper place.

Kory figured it was just about show time, pushing back from the table, she stood and walked slowly toward the unsuspecting Jason.

Jason was trying to come up with something too lame to say before excusing himself and going to dress before he embarrassed himself further when he saw Kory walking toward him. There was a certain gleam in her wide pupilless green eyes that made him uneasy, even as it excited him. Feeling vulnerable in his boxers and socks, Jason folded his arms across his chest and backed up a step when Kory stopped in front of him. Wide green eyes noticed the reaction.

"Uh…something the matter Kory?" Jason asked, and backed up again as Kory took another step and he felt the hard smooth edge of the countertop against his back. Trapped and feeling like prey all of a sudden, Jason didn't know what to think. Why was Kory crowding him all of a sudden? Better yet, why was Kory smiling?

Seeing the confused look on Jason's face, Kory stepped closer until they were face to face, barely touching and extended one slim golden finger and trailed it from the top of Jason's shoulder to where it was blocked by his folded arms.

Kory moved in for the kill.

"Yes Jason, something is the matter," she said teasingly, pressing her ample chest against his arms and brushing her hardening nipples against them. "And I think you know how to take care of it." She reached up and pulled his head down for a searing kiss.

Jason was so shocked that all he could do was stand there with his mouth open and his arms hanging limply at his side. Kory took advantage quickly and used his shock to deepen the kiss. Using her tongue to sweep inside and taste him. Moaning softly into his mouth, Kory tried to get closer, pressing them together as if she was stuck to him.

As soon as he felt Kory's tongue, the last of Jason's shock faded and he gave the Princess back her kiss and then some. Grabbing Kory's hips, Jason slowly dragged her across his hard penis, giving them both a thrill. Questions didn't matter, answers didn't matter either. All that mattered was that he was being kissed and kissed good. He wasn't sure what made Kory kiss him, but he wasn't about to argue.

Two minutes and a lot of tongue later, they came up for air and Jason was finally able to stutter some questions out. "Kory? What was that about? Not that I didn't like it, but…why?

Raising one thin auburn eyebrow, Kory licked her lips and huskily replied. "Because I wanted to Jason. When I came in tonight and saw you with Donna, I stood in the doorway watching and wondered what it would feel like to make love to you, but doubted it would happen. When I found you in the kitchen and saw the desire you couldn't hide, I decided that if I could manage it, then we would be lovers." Lifting her face and lovingly nipping at his bottom lip, Kory murmured. "That is…if you're willing of course."

If he was willing? Hell yeah he was willing! He'd never been more willing in his life! He couldn't believe it, he absolutely couldn't fucking believe it. Kory wanted him. He was about to make love to another hot woman; another Titan's babe and he planned to enjoy this immensely, but first;

"What about Dick?"

"He can 't join this party if that's what you're asking."

Smiling at her peeved tone, Jason cupped her face in his hands and stared deep into her eyes. "No, that's not what I meant, even if that would be a kinky party. I meant what's gonna happen between you and he."

Staring at him squarely, Kory shrugged. "Nothing. I'm not going to tell him, not unless I have to, and you aren't either. There's no reason to tell him, just like there's no reason to tell Terry. This will be our secret. Promise?"

"Yeah, promise. Its not like I want to be stalked into a dark ally and beaten the hell out of…in either case." Jason said dryly.

Kory laughed. "That's not likely to happen, but just so we won't have any surprise visits, can we move this some place a little more private Mr. Hart?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Then let's go." Kory grabbed his hand and led him back down the dimly lit corridor and to her bedroom door. Taking a peek at Donna's closed door, Kory turned her doorknob and pushed Jason in and quickly followed. Safely inside, Kory closed the door and turned to lock it. She doubted that she needed to, because Donna was such a heavy sleeper, but caution never hurt anyone. Last thing she needed was Donna walking in on her.

When Kory turned back around, Jason had seated himself on the end of her king sized bed, looking around the room. Kory started walking toward him, giving him a nice long look at her legs as they flashed from beneath the silk robe. "See anything you like?"

"I see plenty I like. Why don't you hurry on over so I can show you?"

"How about I show you instead?" Kory stopped by the side of the bed and slowly began opening her robe, teasingly parting the sash and allowing it to open slightly exposing a narrow strip of flesh that stopped at the tops of her thighs. One spot in particular Jason couldn't pull his eyes from.

"Kory…" he said, grabbing her hips and pulling her closer. "You shave?"

"Shave?" she repeated.

Gently placing his finger on her lower belly and slid it downward until it reached the top of her pubic mound, Jason cupped her in his hands, thumb extended, enclosing her entirely. "Yeah, Shave. You have no public hair, none Kory. You're as smooth as a baby's bottom love."

That wasn't the only thing smooth about her and Jason wanted to feel it all. He uncurled his hand and slowly inserted a finger, then two into her, rubbing against her inner wall, cause a most pleasing friction inside. Taking his thumb, he placed it right above her clitoris and pressed. The sound she made was gratifying.

"Oooohhh…. Jason that felt wonderful. Do it again!" She demanded and grabbed his shoulders so she could brace herself. She could barely stand, much less think with Jason's talented fingers and thumbs working her over so. Didn't he ask her a question?

Gasping as Jason's fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot, Kory managed to answer him, barely. "Tamaraneans, ah…only grow hair…oh X'hal, yes, yes…on their head and…ooooooh, and face," she said in a rush.

"Nice," he said, and then with his free hand, he pushed her robe off her shoulders and wrapped his lips around one hard coral nipple.

" X'hal!" Kory panted. "Jason, lets lay down baby…so I can reach you properly!"

Releasing his prize with one last loving lick and flick of his fingers, Jason freed her, but knew this wasn't the end. Not by a long shot.

Dizzy with excitement, Kory easily fell onto the bed and pulled Jason along with her. She felt his large hands cup her buttocks, pulling her tightly against him. Her control almost gone, Kory threw her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to her full red lips, kissing him passionately. Between them, she felt his massive length twitch eagerly beneath his boxers, pressing roughly against the smooth flat muscles of her stomach. It was like a dagger stabbing at her, and in the whirling vortex of her sexual excitement she wanted Jason to stab her until she lost all consciousness.

"Take off your clothes," he panted.

"No, you do it," she answered softly. Sexual excitement had taken complete control of her mind and body until she was as much a slave to the desire as he was and Kory wouldn't have it any other way. They were two people in the midst of a desire that had to be quenched.

Jason impatiently tugged the robe from her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. Neither saw where it landed, too intent on each other to notice. Her nipples were already hard from earlier and now exposed, tightened even more at the touch of the cool night air.

Jason's jaw dropped at the sight of Koriand'r's enormous bare breasts. She grinned widely at this not unexpected reaction, although it sometimes confused her, she'd gotten used to it. Other women, human women, had breasts as large as hers, ok maybe Power girl was the only super heroine who even came close, but for some reason hers seemed to have their own gravitational field. Science

"God Kory…you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Jason murmured appreciatively, and stood up to remove his boxers and socks, but she stopped him with a touch. Kory then sat up in bed and wrapped her long slender arms around his thick, heavily muscled thighs.

"Oh yeah?" Kory teased. "It's good to know I'm attractive to you or all this would be in vain, love." Hugging his thick legs tightly, she felt the tremendous throbbing bulge of his rigid cock press against her flushed cheek and decided to give Jason a sample of her skills. Pulling her head back, Kory slid her hand up his muscular thigh until she grasped his ridged flesh, squeezing and caressing him to the point of madness and loving every minute of it. Kory spared a thought for her boyfriend, but it was far too late for regrets now. She was committed. There was nothing in the world but Jason's hard throbbing flesh, the flesh she was gently stroking with her hand…a driving shaft that would relieve all the sexual frustration of the night.

She squeezed the rigid spear again, and kissed it through the silk of his boxers, eager for the taste of him. She pushed his hand away from the top of his boxers and reached inside to touch him. His whole body shuddered when she wrapped her hands around him and, gently caressing him under the silk. It was hot, so hot, she thought with amazement, still stroking his hard penis and was gratified to hear Jason moan above her,

"Kory…" Jason could only moan her name, as she softly felt him, caressed him. Impatient with the silk blocking her full access, Jason quickly slid the boxers over his hips and down his legs and stepped out of them, and tossing them to the side. Kory never released him.