Bachelorette Party

Story Info
I had rented the place for the summer.
3k words
4.39
33.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had rented the place for the summer. A studio apartment, overlooking the pool, with the Atlantic Ocean two blocks away.

Actually, I shared it with my friends Larry and Pete, but they were there on weekends, while I was there weekdays because I tended bar Friday through Sunday.

The town on the Jersey shore was called Margate, just south of Atlantic City, and on weekends it rocked with folks from Philly and New York flocking to beat the summer heat. The bars were jammed with hotties in bikinis, drinking Shooters and shaking their booties.

On weekday, not!

It was like a ghost town. In fact, out of the 20 apartments in the complex, only 3 were occupied Monday through Friday, so I got a lot of reading and writing done around the pool.

One of the other tenants was Jackie, a slim woman from Brooklyn. She was about 5'7, with short brown hair, high-lighted, and light green/grey eyes. She and her fiancee Carmine, who were both about forty, had rented, but his job demanded he be in New York, while Jackie was a teacher on summer break.

Each Sunday night, he would leave with the masses and each Monday morning, i would show up. I had only seen him once, and he struck me as a real Guido type, while she seemed much more subdues and sophisticated.

Jackie and I got to know each other, but only slightly. I have rules about Married women: Why have an irate husband after you when there were so many singe women?

To my thinking, that rule holds true for engagements too.

A few times I felt as if Jackie was waiting for me to make a move, the tension was in the air, the way her eyes would look at me, inquiringly, but I convinced myself that it was my imagination and horniness, and that if I made a move, Old Carmine would be pounding on my door, so I always demurred, catching what looked like sadness in her gaze.

One club had pretty good crowds on Thursday, warming up for the weekends, so I frequented it. While dressing, I heard a bunch of cackling outside my room, women laughing and talking loudly. I heard one yell my name, then some others chimed in, singing, "Harry! Haarrryyy!" followed by a bunch of giggles, then they were gone.

Jackie was the only other unit on this floor that I knew of, and wondered what that was all about, but went back to dressing.

When I walked in the joint, I saw more strangers than usual, and moved to the center of the bar. I came face to face with Jackie, along with four of her friends.

We said hi and she blushed, and one who was clearly the ring leader said, "This is Harry? Oh, he's cute, Jackie!"

To me, she said, "Hi, I'm Lori, and I'm single!"

The other girls giggled and Jackie blushed, said to me, "I'm sorry, don't mind her!"

I smiled, said something about "No Problem", and went to leave them to their fun.

Lori grabbed my arm. "So, are you gay or what?"

I was shocked, that's not your typical first question.

"No," I said slowly, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

But she wasn't mean about it, just asked, "Then why haven't you hit on Jackie?"

I looked at Jackie, who turned away. I guess I'm on my own to answer this.

"Well, she's engaged, for one thing."

"Not for long! Her wedding is Sunday. You don't have much time."

I didn't know that, I just assumed they were one of these couples that stay engaged for years. I looked to Jackie for confirmation, and she nodded.

I fumbled for the right words. "Oh...I didn't know... Congratulations, he's a lucky man."

Lori chimed in again. "This is her bachelorette party, honey, so it's your last chance!"

I was tongue-tied, couldn't think of a witty reply to leave on, simply said, "Well, then let me buy you all a drink," which I did, relieved to be talking to the bartender.

I ordered the drinks, got myself one, then passed them around, toasting, "To Jackie and Carmine. I wish you all the happiness."

We all drank and I slipped away, ordering another for myself, trying to put some distance between us so they could enjoy themselves, and hopefully I would meet someone myself.

After a bit, Lori came over. The band had come on and she tugged me from behind. She was younger than Jackie, about 35, closer to my 27, and cute. Tiny, about 5'2, long.dark hair, parted in the middle, blue eyes and a tight body, with nice sized boobs for her height.

"If she wasn't Jackie's friend, I'd take a chance on her," I thought. She smiled up at me.

"Go ask her to dance."

"Huh?"

"Jackie, it will make her night, come on, be a sport, please!"

I said, "I'm sure she'd rather not."

"Are you kidding? We've been hearing about you all summer, and then you show up here? Come on, it would be great."

"Hearing from who?" I asked.

"You're kidding, right? You really don't know she has this huge crush on you? What are you, dense?"

"But she's engaged," I said.

"But not married, right? Come on, even if you don't like her that way, just dance with her, don't be a party-poo per."

Heaven forbid!

So, I took Jackie's arm, and she was surprised, and the girls went wild, razzing her, and we laughed and danced, although I'm pretty bad at it.

The song ended and they began a slow dance as we walked off. Lori wouldn't hear of it. "OH, no, not yet! You two just got out there, come on, have fun."

Jackie looked at me, and I gave her he inquiring glance and she nodded, we danced, and she felt good against me, her scent filling my head.

"So, this Sunday, huh? Sorry, I didn't know."

"Yeah, it seemed so far away, but got here all of a sudden. I honestly half-expected him to delay it again, to tell the truth."

I smiled, "You sound disappointed."

She looked up and smiled weakly. "I know, you must think I'm mean."

"Not at all, everyone gets last minute jitters, it's common."

"Yeah, that must be it."

We talked about the wedding, it was each second, so it would be at Town Hall, with her son acting as best man. The son, Frankie, was 21.

"You have a 21 year old son?"

She smiled, weakly. "Yeah, not much older than you."

I smiled, "That's not what I was thinking. I meant that you must have had him pretty young. No way I would have guessed that."

"Thank you, even if you're just saying it."

"No, I'm not, now you really have me curious, I don't usually ask this, but how old are you?" "Forty seven last month."

"No way!"

The song ended and she said. "Be honest, how old did you think I was?"

"Mid to late thirties," I lied.

"Really? And how old are you?"

"Thirty," I lied again.

"So you didn't think the age between us was a problem?"

"Not at all, was it?"

"Not on my part."

She looked dreamily into my eyes, like she was waiting for me to make a move again, and I thought, Sunday, she's married.

I took her arm and led her to the bar. "Let's get the girls more Jagermeister," ordering 5 shots to break the tension that I was feeling.

We chugged them down, with the girls dancing and flirting with every guy in the place. A few had wedding bands on, but you could tell they were just letting off steam.

Lori cornered me again after a bit and said, "Kiss her."

"What? No!"

"Why? She wants you to, really, can't you see that?"

I pulled Lori away and said, "Seriously, I don't know. I think sometimes she does. But then if I do, am I putting doubts in her mind about Sunday? I don't mean to say that one kiss from me and she's gonna fall in love, but she doesn't seem totally committed to this, to me."

Lori got serious, too. "Harry, I've known Jackie for ten years. She's real good people and deserves better than Carmine. She won't admit it but he has a bad temper when it comes to women. He pushes her around, even in front of us, but no guys. Anyway, if I could do something to break them up, I would. Shame on me, but I really love her and this is wrong."

She paused, then said, "I was wrong to use you like this, I realize that. I was just hoping one last fling might bring her to her senses."

"She might not be able to handle a fling right now. She seems so sad."

"You're right, Harry. And she was right about you, you're good people, like she said. I'll leave you alone, then. And, by the way, she really does have a major crush on you, especially since you didn't think she was too old for you."

"Nah, I like my women more mature. And how old are you, by the way?"

She smirked, "Maybe in another time and place... bye, Harry."

She was back with her friends, being the life of the party and I thought she was a real good friend to Jackie, being so concerned.

The night flew by with me dancing away the Jaegers as fast as we drank them. The girls took turns dancing with me, a couple getting a little too frisky on the dance floor when no one could see. I guess they thought I was a safe risk.

Lori even moved me to the far side and planted a kiss on me, with tongue. "I have a date for the wedding, but after the summer, give me a call, she whispered as she slipped me her number. I had an instant woody.

We all left at closing time, with me as the escort in case any of the guys took the flirting too seriously.

At my door, they all invited me into Jackie's. They were sleeping over and planned on nightcaps.

Feeling out of place, I demurred, thanking them profusely, but knowing it was a girl's party and my addition would detract from it.

Each girl gave me a big hug, some a kiss, saying how nice it was to meet me, inviting me to a night out in Brooklyn after the summer, then it was Jackie and I.

"If I don't see you before the big day, enjoy yourself, okay?"

"Harry, if you can make it, we're having a small reception at the VFW hall, and there's be plenty of single women there, even if they're my age."

The last thing i wanted to do was shake the hand of some clown who smacks women around, but told her I worked Sundays, which she knew.

"Oh, Okay, I thought maybe you could get off early. Okay, I'll let you go, thanks for tonight. You made it bare-able." She looked back at Lori, who said, "Harry, would you kiss the girl, or what?" and Jackie looked back at me.

Aw, Fuck it!

I took her in my arms and said "Can I kiss the bride?"

"Yes, please."

We kissed, dramatically, since we had an audience, like a movie couple. I held her for a moment, and felt her mouth opening, her tongue brushing my lips. I met it with mine for a brief second and we broke, both at the same time, staring at each other.

"Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight."

I watched them file into her place, then entered my own. Damn was I hard! These teasing old bitches had me all worked up and every one of them was right down the corridor!

I sat up watching the late news, sipping a beer, too worked up to sleep. The roar of the ocean through the open window stirred my imagination.

Was I being too self-righteous? After all, it was Jackie's life. If she was comfortable with me, why should I be concerned? Carmine was a jerk who didn't deserve my respect, or hers. Oh well, it's too late now.

Time passed and I may have dozed briefly before hearing a rap on my door.

At first I thought it was my imagination, or the wind, then I heard it again. "Harry?"

I got to my feet, groggy, and reached for the door. I opened it to find Jackie standing there, with moon light high-lighting her blond streaks, making them appear brighter. She had a robe wrapped around her, and her voice trembled as she asked, "Can I come in?"

"Sure," I moved aside, letting her pass, looking back down the hall but her door was closed. "Can I get you anything?"

"I'll take a beer, please." She sat on the love seat while I sat on the bed, the apartment being a studio. "We sat up yakking away, and Lori told me she told you about Carmine."

"Look, it's none of my business. I won't say anything about it."

"No, I'm happy you know, so you won't think it has anything to do with you when i cancel on Sunday."

"With me?"

"Lori said how you didn't want a guilty conscience if something happened between you and I."

"Look, that's not what I meant."

"Look, Harry, I told you, I really thought he was gonna postpone again, to give me time to get out. Now I know he's not, so I'm gonna call him tomorrow and let him know, then I'm going up to my mom's place in the Catskills for the rest of the summer, to get organized and start all over."

She took a swallow, and I followed suit. "What I'm saying is, I probably won't see you again, after tonight. I want to stress that you in no way influenced my decision. He's a bully and he will only get worse with a license to back him up. I owed you this explanation, so next week you'll know I'm not on a honeymoon. And because I will always wonder what might have been had we met under different circumstances."

I sat, thinking how proud I was of her standing up and how glad I was with her choice. And honored that she felt obliged to inform me.

"Did you tell the girls, do they know you're here?"

"No to both, I'll tell them tomorrow after I pack and call him."

"Well, you know what this means, right?"

"No what?" she asked.

"No more self-righteous rules about Engaged Women!"

She smiled. "So, I'm not off-limits, anymore?"

"Only if you want to be."

She stood very dramatically, and stared at me, those green-grey eyes so intense, and undid the sash of her robe, opened it and in one motion, let it fall.

She had a red teddy with matching panties and red heels, nothing else. I looked her up and down, and she said "Not too bad for an old lady?"

I stood and moved to her, seeing her nipples, erect through the sheer material, the breasts sloped but not sagging, her legs tight with the heels on. All and all, pretty damned awesome.

"If this is what old ladies look like, show me to the nursing home!"

She smiled as she melted against me, our lips met and the passion exploded. Her hands were all over me, undoing my shirt, digging at my belt.

"Oh Harry, you've made me crazy! I was gonna come see you at that bar you work in, to let you know I wanted you! You didn't seem to notice me!"

I tried to remain cool, sliding my hand under the top, caressing her breasts, feeling the hardness of her nipple.

"The more I flirted, the less you cared! I don't care anymore. I knew tonight I had to have you!"

My slacks were open and she tugged them down, as we kissed between sentences. "OH, Harry, you make me so horny, feel me!"

Which I dis, sliding the lace panties down, feeling the wetness in the crotch. Her mustiness was in the air and she growled as she felt my 6 inches, stroking the shaft like a cow's udder.

She shoved me back on the bed, totally the aggressor and I was stunned but not upset. She climbed on the bed, and hovered over me, mounting me and holding me in place as she looked down, then closed her eyes as she sat on it, so lubricated was she that I was inside her with no problem, her pussy making a a slurping sound.

She let out a groan as she settled onto me, her lips by my ear. "Oh, Baby..."

She seemed to get lost, but recovered and said, "I came when I sat on you," as she bit my ear. Then she began moving, but she was so wet, there was no friction. She was frustrated and groaned, reaching under and fingering herself.

I hoisted her ass off my cock, and using my sheet, I wiped my cock, then her hole, as dry as I could, without wasting the moment.

When she came down again, it was much rougher, the juices had been wiped clean, and our flesh once again met, this time the pleasure filling us both.

She was still in control, wild almost, biting and talking, telling me to fuck her hard, to take her, to make her mine.

I was slamming my hips into her, all foreplay could wait, our passion was so firm. She shivered and shook, saying things that made no sense, sometimes just one word, like "more," or "now" or just "fuck!"

And I did, I told her I was ready and she seemed to sprint to the finish line, with me holding on.

We both crossed the line at once, both climaxing, both so much in need to cum. She kept riding me, right to the winner's circle, slowing finally, telling me she could feel every spurt. I know I could!

We laid there, kissing and touching,slowly working our passion back, no rush this time. The sun was coming up and she showed no sign of wearing down, so we made love again, this time tasting each other to the fullest, both cumming again, promising we would reconnect after the summer, when things had settled down and she had her own place again.