All Comments on 'Bachelorette Party Chaperone Pt. 02'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
It's Kind Of Funny

Both part one and until the last paragraph or so of part 2 I was thinking "don't ask, don't tell." He was doing his shit on the boys weekend away and she was doing hers. It didn't seem like it was something they both engaged in on a regular basis, but that alcohol played a big role along with others around them pushing them to behave more loosely than they would have otherwise. And if Hank's mind wasn't on Maggie I doubt he would have stopped fucking Amber, or that he wouldn't have fucked her the first night. Too bad Maggie didn't know what Hank was up to, which might have sobbered her up as well.

But the last paragraph was bad. Of course, it could be argued if Maggie saw him grope Amber, suck on her tits, and then fuck her it would be equally bad, but the thing is she didn't see it.

I remember a very interesting woman a long time ago tell me, "what people think of me is none of my business." This story reminded me of her. What others do every single minute of their lives is none of our business. And if you want to be married for 30, 40 or 50 years, or have a lifetime friendship, you don't need to know every little thing they do, or think.

The problem is though that Hank now knows. So, interesting how he will handle it.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Part 3

Liked it but hope it isn't another 2 weeks before part 3. 4 stars.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

The arguments Doug was using to try to shame Hank into forgiving his wife are bullshit. There's a world of difference between going to a strip club to see naked girls and actually being the entertainment! It's not like Hank was running around on the stage with his cock out for a bunch of horny women!

Hank succumbed to having sex with Amber because he was so upset about his wife and daughter lying to his face about their slutty behaviour. Even then, it was a one-on-one session that he couldn't finish because he was so upset. Maggie turned into a stripper, then willingly became the centre-piece for a gangbang... no husband could ever forget seeing his wife become a total whore.

There's no moral equivalency here... it's basically divorce time. Hank should ditch the slut-wife, move to live near Doug and see if Amber can hook him up with one of her friends!

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Sort of in response to johnadp

Agree on the most part, especially the knowing. However, suspecting is destructive and only needs a little info to lead to all sorts of conclusions in the head and from there to the top of a slippery slop. And even without the videos of Maggie, I reckon Hank would be there as it started eating him up once he's seen the possibility.

I got the impression that "Round 2" was taking place about the same time as Amber was sat on his lap the 1st night.

Maggie texted him to say she had made round 2 before going silent. On the video he found she was talking to the 'Dude's and went straight from there to the back room without mention of her texting or anything. I assumed she went silent from shame, maybe it was because she was approached by the Dudes. Definitely get the impression that she did round 2 without influence from Hank's antics.

So, given his 1st night, without seeing the videos and a day of not one of his friends suggesting Maggie would get up to nothing (notice they all talked about her having a little fun from don't worry to divorce), I question if he would have stuck his dick in Amber. So he was acting as a reaction to what he had seen and suspected.

The really key thing from the end of part 2 for me, Hank had not seen Maggie do any more than he had, really - holding cocks, sucking nipples, showing her pussy, having his cock taken out; putting a dick in a place it shouldn't... oh we still don't know if Maggie did or if she bottled at that point.

Onward to part 3

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago
trash

This is some stupid, godawful trash. Unless it is your intention for the audience to loathe every single character in the story and not give a fuck if they live, die, or grow mushrooms out of their ass, then you fucked up.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
50/50?

So far, this story seems unclear which way it will fall out, which is nice, as so many are too predictable. I suppose if Maggie did stop right where this chapter ends, it's almost the same crime by each. As noted already, he knows and Maggie doesn't (yet?), but the timing is also important in that Hank knew before he got goaded into the stripper's arms. Hank was reacting. Presumably he's been to strip joints and never crossed the line before Maggie's episode. And he stopped himself despite being drunk, whereas Maggie sounded like she wanted it. With the chapter's being only two pages, it's starting to feel stretched out. Twice now, we're stuck at video's end, with Hank not knowing what happens next.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Ending parts of a story at the right moment is an underrated skill

To often you see parts end where it feels like a complete story with no reason to continue reading or nothing significant happened to push the plot forward. KB has to amazing cliffhanger endings at just the right spot. This is how you do it.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
A morality play

He is a tool for listening to friends and hooking up with stripper. She is worse for blowing a bunch of guys. Not sure how to reconcile. If she does not drink much that much tequila would put her on the ground.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
4 stars

Good writing.

You'll see a comments horror show since you made the characters both flawed. I still get emails telling me my characters in Greg and Laura are shit. Its how people on LW are.

Stick to your story.

Can't wait to see where it goes. I hope it stayes honest and not in to a divorce shitshow like most revenge stories here do. Show the pain bothe spouses will go through.

Can't wait for the next episode

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Gona Make A Prediction

Gona make a prediction. You’re going to have Maggie come to her senses (like Hank did) and do a coitus interruptus. The question is will it be on film or not. And will Hank see that as an equivalency to his coming to his senses.

Do you realize that if we lived like the Saudi’s none of this would’ve happened. No bars, no strip joints, no alcohol, and no mixing of the genders. Although I know an American who worked there for several years heading a major construction project and he said even there women cheat (men cheat big time over there and when they travel outside the country). But women have much less opportunity, so apparently they cheat with shop owners or any little opportunity they get.

Lesbianism must be rampant there, and homosexuality amongst men is very high and well documented. It’s amazing how strong the sex drive is that no matter how strict the laws are it still finds a way.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
don't forget about Trina

The reaction of Trina spoke volumes to her mothers behavior and what had taken place. If it was all innocent fun she would not have reacted as she had. I don't condone his behavior but I think she was more in the wrong.

I agree I am interested in the confrontation and resolution.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
King

End the story her and drive everyone nuts.

Dc5655Dc5655over 4 years ago
Next chapter, please

Excited to read what happens to Maggie and Hank

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Kiteares

That's why I said from Chapter one that both Hank and Maggie should have had the "don't ask, don't tell" attitude. Him getting the snippet of information made the whole suspicion thing take seed to start with.

I saw the Amber situation differently. My feeling was that he would have likely fucked Amber the first night if his mind wasn't so focused on what Maggie was doing. Remember the first night he left the strip joint, and Amber high and dry, to go back to the condo to check up on what his wife was doing. His mind was on what Maggie was doing the whole time he was at the strip joint. The same the second night. Maggie was constantly on his mind so why he pulled out of Amber. If he thought Maggie was at home watching TV I think he would have likely fucked Amber even the first night.

One other point is peer pressure and alcohol. Hank had double peer pressure, and both from his friends, and the strip joint. His friends were pushing going to the strip joint, letting loose, and likely fucking a stripper(s). The second peer pressure was his friends getting in his head about what Maggie was up to in New Orleans, and then each giving their advice about what he should then do. Doug had the best advice which was don't do anything hasty and think before you act. But the rest, with dump the bitch attitude were out of line. They weren't going to be the ones to live with the consequences of losing a 20 year marriage, and the impact that would have on the family. Then there was the pressure from strippers trying to make money and DOUG OBVIOUSLY TELLING AMBER TO TRY TO GET HANK TO FUCK HER. SO SHE WAS REALLY PUSHING IT WITH HIM BOTH NIGHTS.

Maggie had the pressure of the the club workers and patrons cajoling her to do more and more. And she was particularly vulnerable with all the drinking she was doing, and the New Orleans vibe.

I've been to New Orleans many times, each time with either a girlfriend or my ex-wife or my current wife. And each time I've gone to several strip joints with my gf's/wives (actually most of the times I've gone to strip joints has been with women, not male friends). New Orleans has a vibe of anything goes. The bars, the people on the streets, the loud music, overt sexuality. So one is much more susceptible to let loose and do shit they would otherwise not do. So, both Maggie and Hank inebriated, alone, and people with vested interest (the strippers & the club promoters) egging them on is a bad mix for both Maggie and Hank not to do a lot more than they would have otherwise done left to their own devices.

The question still remains if Hank's intellect or his emotions will rule the day. We'll find out in part three. I honestly don't know what I would do if I was Hank. I know I would at least recognize that I was being a hypocrite. But that doesn't mean my emotions of seeing my wife taking on several dudes would not be my deciding factor though, and I very likely would not have been wise enough not to watch the videos, if they were available. I've always been a very curious kind of guy.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
An interesting comment, Johnadp -- 'Don't ask, don't tell'.

I'd love to think it was true. You say: "I remember a very interesting woman a long time ago tell me, 'what people think of me is none of my business'."

The problem comes when the person wants to make it their business and also has the power to do so. And then they do.

'Don't ask, don't tell' is fine when both partners behave the same way.

So, the interesting question now is "What will our author KB have his characters do about asking and telling when the bachelorette party and its chaperone return home?"

Lue

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Champion

Maggie just holding 'cocks' with her wet 'pussy' or did something to be a 'Champ'

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
lol

what an asshole. this guy is too much of an asshole for me to get into this one sorry

kdad9010kdad9010over 4 years ago
Good read

This feels like watching a terrible accident in slow motion. I appreciate the drama you’re building but now that we’re at 4 pages the teasing us with what happened (and don’t forget the party they went to the next night) it is a bit too much.

I do like the writing but the teasing is moving beyond building drama and into the frustrating camp.

All that being said, and due to the quality of the writing and the premise, I am hoping for more and eagerly awaiting the next entry.

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
A Tough Decision for Sure!

KB, Thank You for another Excellent Drama Filled Erotic Chapter! Hank’s knee jerk reaction to this is to Divorce Maggie. Is it also his male ego? Doug does seem to be the only one with experience and a clear head. Hank is seeing that his emotions are one sided and that he is just as Guilty as Maggie if not more from previous experiences. They need to Forgive each other and see a Marital Consoler to resolve the Guilt and Blame to hopefully get pass this. Only KB knows where this will end or where the characters want to go. Thank You and looking forward to reading the next chapter(s) to this wonderful story.

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Too drawn out!

We got it the first time with Pt. 1. Maggie's husband is a dick!

I like your examination of double standards, but it is too drawn out. Finish the story already! Do they work it out or not?

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 3 - Finale: Posted now

I just posted the ending to the site. Usually take my stories 2 days to show up, so Monday or Tuesday.

KB

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
LOL

Nice cliff hanger KB loved that part.

EzoA45FEzoA45Fover 4 years ago
mmm

seems like he is just as much a piece of shit as her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So many wrong people

To the Johan or John guy or whatever his name was, yes, married 50 years or more it doesn't matter, whether you know or not it IS your business and your thinking is highly uneducated. No matter what, nobody in a relationship should do this, whether the other party knows or not, that thinking is genuinely that of a person with the same IQ as a wet napkin.

Also, Divorce the whore and get fucked. She's a whore, you're a man hoe. Alcohol or not, it doesn't matter. Adults can control themselves and even if they couldn't, doing this shouldn't be something they want, if it IS something they want, they're just another whore. Also in this case, the husband isn't as bad as the repulsive wife.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Admit

I admit the husband is a hypocritical ass. But he did stop sex with Amber. Lets see what kind of slut his wife can be. Divorce would still be a major probability!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
creampie treat

I dont know whats worse - to have a wife like Maggie or to have a friend like Doug. top rated cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No final close, no 5 star!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Maggie is a pathetic whore. Your MC wouldn't have done anything with the stripper if she hadn't been a fucking retarded slut and his friends weren't worthless pieces of shit themselves.

The attempted justifications in this one are ruining it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one should be cursed with friends like Doug and Amber - they are toxic SHIT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another cliff hanger, we still don't know how far she went. It is well written, now for the finale. I hope that they work things out somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...