Bachelorette Party Chaperone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, growing angrier and angrier as I saw Maggie down the two shots of tequila and declare, "I'm ready!"

I cringed again as my daughter tried in vain to talk Maggie out of it. I listened carefully and was positive that my wife said, "I know I don't have to; I want to!"

That confirmed to me that she knew what she was doing. She wasn't so drunk that she was out of control. She knew what was happening, and she chose to do it.

Trina walked out of the camera, apparently leaving her mother to her fate. I felt better about my daughter at that moment. It certainly seemed that she was trying to stop Maggie from betraying me.

The MC led Maggie and the buxom lady over to the stage and helped them step up on it. The men all moved to stand directly in front of the women as the music grew louder, with a thumping bass beat.

"Alright guys, here we have the sexy Keesha, with a massive rack and booty built for fun!" the MC shouted as he spun the buxom woman around in a circle. The men cheered and made loud catcalls.

The MC moved over to my wife. "And here we have the lovely Maggie, a classic MILF from the suburbs in the Big Easy to chaperone a bachelorette party! Some chaperone, eh, guys?"

The men cheered even louder. I wanted to puke. I signaled the flight attendant and ordered a bottle of Jameson, drank it as soon as she handed it to me, and gestured for her to give me another.

"So, first up, sexy Keesha is going to dance for us!" the MC shouted. "Come on, Keesha, show these guys what you got!"

With that, Maggie stepped back and sat on a raised platform that looked an awful lot like a large bed. Keesh moved to the center of the stage and started dancing provocatively. The men cheered and jeered loudly, but when the MC stepped behind Keesha and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in bra and panties, they went nuts. She grinned wickedly and danced around, spinning and turning to show off her body.

I couldn't quite tell Maggie's reaction, but she was watching in interest. Keesha's dance went on for several minutes. Her giant tits were practically falling out of the bra. Her thong showed off all of her round ass cheeks. Finally, the MC stepped up and put an arm around Keesha.

"So what do you think, guys? Let's hear it for Keesha!" he shouted. The guys yelled and applauded. With that, he guided her back to sit down and took Maggie's hand. She glanced around, then grabbed his hand and stood as he led her to the center of the stage. She asked him to wait and gestured to one of the Dudes for another shot. He filled the glass with tequila and brought it to her. My wife threw it back and handed him back the empty glass before nodding to the MC.

"Gentlemen, sexy Maggie, for your pleasure!" the MC shouted. The music started up again, and my wife began a slow, sultry, and sexy dance around the stage, looking at the men and doing her best to seduce the room. She didn't wait for the MC. Instead, she raised one arm over her heard, then slowly lowered her zipper, letting your dress fall to the stage.

Maggie was only wearing a thong. She had apparently never put her bra back on after the first contest! I was shocked, but there she was, dancing for these men, topless, with her pussy barely covered and her ass fully exposed. She seemed to be loving it. She put her hand under her tits, cupping them, and wiggled them up and down. The guys were going crazy. She strutted and spun, bent, and wiggled.

After several minutes, the MC came back and put his arm around Maggie. She seemed to stagger a bit, clearly hammered. "Woah, guys, this is such a close contest! What you think of Maggie?"

She got a much larger round of applause than Keesha had received. So, the MC invited Keesha back and suggested she even things up by taking off her bra. She did, and both women danced around more with their tits out. Eventually, the MC stopped them and stood between them.

"So guys, this is the Hottest MILF contest, right? Not the hottest tits and ass contest?"

More cheering.

"We need to know which of these two sexy ladies we'd rather fuck, right?"

Even louder cheering and shouting.

"So, ladies, let's see some pussy!!"

Maggie seemed shocked. Her mouth fell open, and her hand went to cover it as she looked around. She seemed to be looking for Trina, who was nowhere on camera. Just then, the MC handed each woman another shot of tequila. Keesha took her glass and downed it, tossing it into the crowd. As she turned her back to the audience, she shot Maggie a look that said, "match this, bitch." Maggie stared at the black woman, who smiled wickedly, bent over, and pulled her thong down. She remained bent over with her feet wide apart, her pussy on full display to the admiration of the men, who crowded the stage for a better look.

"Woah, there we go! Keesha wasted no time to show us her goodies! What do you think, guys?" They cheered, and several people started throwing money on the stage by the naked black woman.

The MC turned to Maggie, "Alright, Maggie, your turn!"

The guys started chanting her name, "Maggie! Maggie! Maggie!"

She shook her head as if she was saying no, and I felt relieved that she was coming to her senses. Then she drank the tequila and threw the glass across the room. In one quick movement, she turned around, bent over and peeled her panties down to her ankles. She tossed them to one of the Dudes, who raised them to his nose and sniffed them as my wife bent over and spread her legs. The camera zoomed in on her pussy for a closeup. As far as I knew, other than her doctor, before now, I was the only man who had ever seen her exposed vagina. Now, several strangers were staring at it, up close and personally. In the video, I could see her labia were thick and swollen, her clit bulging out from its hood, erect, and the bottom of her pussy was glistening with wetness.

"Sir!" snarled the flight attendant, "You cannot watch videos like that on this airplane! This is a public place, and there are children on board. I'm going to have to ask you to put your phone away until we land!"

"But I need to see what happens!" I protested.

"Either put it away or give it to me!" She insisted.

Reluctantly, I put the phone in my pocket and waited. The fasten seatbelt sign was on, so I couldn't go to the lavatory to finish watching the video. Unfortunately, we had a bumpy flight the rest of the way home, and we landed before I could watch it. I couldn't get the image of Maggie's pussy on display out of my mind.

It didn't turn me on. It repulsed me. I couldn't understand how some men thought it was hot for their wives to show off or even fuck other men. I wasn't made that way. For me, marriage meant sex was sacred to Maggie and me. It was not to be shared with anyone else.

As I grabbed my bags off the carousel, Amber's voice came back to me. "You have no qualms with going to a strip club and getting frisky with naked girls. Isn't it a bit of a double standard for you to get pissed at her for having a little harmless fun?"

I realized that my ideas on the sacred nature of marriage only seemed to apply to Maggie. Why didn't I think that what I had done was cheating? Was what she was doing any different? She was naked and letting men look at her, and maybe more. I realized intellectually it was not so different, but it felt extremely different to me. Was that because I knew what she was doing? How would she have felt if she had known the things I had done? Would we even still be married?

I threw my bags into the back of the SUV and sped home to confront my wife and decide if there was any way to salvage our marriage. Everything depended on what else happened in that video.

Chapter 12

When I got home, the house was empty. Maggie wasn't due back for a few hours. I unpacked, trying to keep my mind under control, but it was all over the place. I kept replaying the video in my mind. A big part of me was hurt beyond imagining by Maggie's behavior, but another, smaller part of me felt guilty for my brushes with infidelity. I wanted to yell and scream at her for what she had done. At the same time, I knew that what I had done would never have passed the wife test. I was obsessed with watching the rest of the video, but simultaneous afraid to see what might happen in it.

I checked my messages. More calls. More texts. More things for me to ignore.

I wanted to drink but knew that booze was a bottomless pit. If I started, I might not stop until the bottle was empty. I needed my wits about me. I couldn't allow myself to sink into despair. Finally, when I couldn't put it off any longer, I turned my phone back on. There were a few missed calls and messages, but not like earlier at the airport. I ignored them and went back to the video I had downloaded and clicked play to resume from where I'd previously stopped.

The video pulled back so that you could see both women, who were now side-by-side on their hands and knees, with their naked asses and pussies on display, right at the edge of the stage. The MC stood beside Keesha and knelt, facing the audience. He put a hand on each of her ass cheeks and shook her ass. She responded by lowering her head and spreading wider.

"Let's see which of these MILF's get the wettest, boys!" He called out. "Come on, Keesha, reach under there and play with that pussy for us!"

He smacked her on the ass sharply, and Keesha jumped, then you could see her hand appear, sliding over her mound as she began to finger fuck herself. "Thatta girl!" he said, encouraging her. He stood up and walked around to kneel next to Maggie's naked ass. You could hear Keesha moaning and getting into fucking herself. The MC grabbed Maggie's ass, just as he had done with the black woman next to her, spread her cheeks apart, and held them that way to give us a good view of her asshole and gaping pussy. "You going to let Keesha win, Maggie? Or are you going to fight for the prize?"

Maggie's hand appeared between her legs with her fingers extended. She dragged them over her pussy lips, then spread them open like a fan, causing her labia to part. We could see her pink insides, dripping with her arousal, showing everyone how much she was enjoying her exhibitionism. She slowly extended her middle finger and rubbed her clit, then slid the finger inside her. As her hips began to rotate, she pushed two more fingers in and started fucking herself with all three.

The men all watched, mesmerized as the woman masturbated in front of them. It didn't take long, and Keesha started bucking and cumming loudly. I watched in horror as Maggie's hips began to shake, and she let out the extended whimper I knew so well that preceded her orgasms. Then I watched in shock as my wife came in front of these strangers. She pulled her fingers out, and as the camera zoomed in tightly, you could see her juices dripping from her cunt and her pussy opening and closing spasmodically.

"Oh yeah!" the MC shouted. "I think they're ready boys, what do you think?"

Shouts of "hell yeah," "fuck yeah," and "I wanna go first" could be heard.

"First, let's see how good they are at sucking cock," The MC said as he moved back to Keesha and helped her stand up, then led her to the cushioned platform at the back of the stage. "Who wants to try out Keesha? Come on up!"

One of the black guys and one of the Dudes jumped up on the stage, busily undoing their pants. By the time they reached Keesha, both had their pants down around their ankles and were stroking their cocks. She smiled and sat on the edge of the cushion, taking a cock into each hand to jack, then leaned down to start sucking on the black cock first. I had no idea what was going on with Maggie, as the camera only showed Keesha.

After a few minutes, the camera panned around, and I could see a cluster of three naked male asses. The cameraman circled them until Maggie came into view. She was kneeling with the MC's cock in her left hand, one of the Dude's in her right and the remaining Dude's cock pointing at her face, like she was just about to suck it, or he had just pulled it out of her mouth.

Someone nudged the camera, and the picture turned sideways, then pointed at the ceiling. I could hear the cameraman say, "Fuck filming, I'm getting some of this bitch."

The picture returned to Maggie, who turned to smile up into the camera as she reached out and took the cameraman's cock in both hands. It had to be ten inches long and hard as he pointed the camera down. Hands were groping her tits as she jacked both cocks. She aimed the head of the cock at her open mouth and leaned forward.

The picture went black.

I jumped forward in my seat and looked at the screen. The video had ended.

That was it.

Fuck!!

12