All Comments on 'Bachelorette Party Chaperone Pt. 03 - Finale'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
5 stars for showing his hypocricy

I've said it before and will say it again. Humans are not designed for monogamy and just one partner. But cheating is not the answer, not are open marriages where you act single while married. Call and think of swingers what you want, but they don't cheat since its all in the open and they know that its about some extra sex and scratching the itch before going home WITH their spouse. None of us are perfect. We all have out flaws. Its how we handle it that matters in the end.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Ended how I expected and still enjoyed it

I’m sure KB knew with the ending this was never going to be a high-rated story, but he still wrote a very well-crafted story with a really interesting premise. I like when couples are couples both with flaws and strengths and not one the perfect protag and the cheater is the antag. The MC says it, they both cheated in their way. I thought for a moment the divorce was going through and would’ve been happy with that. Them staying together works for me - and I like the open ended ending. Are the girls just rattling the MC’s chain or serious? Well done.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
I'm not convinced

So many arses in this story.

Good that his hypocrisy got shown up, but what of Mikes? Yes, thanks for saving my marriage, but fuck you for doing it behind my back. I could have saved them a few $1000 in lolyers fees. Mike should have warned him before he went hell for leather that he had video that he would share if Hank went stupid.

The thing I'm not convinced about is that a couple so freshly out of a rough patch, still in counselling would even agree to visiting a couple known for being open let alone be joking about evening scores or extra marital activities.

Not having been there, I accept that I could very well be wrong.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was an oddly anticlimactic end to the story.

With friends like Mark, who needs enemies. He'd be dead to me if he went behind my back like that in a deliberate attempt to screw me over in the divorce. Even if Hank had fucked Amber, which he didn't, he was reacting to finding out his wife had been involved in a gangbang (or so he believed at the time). The two marital crimes committed are not equal and Mark was an asshole for sending that footage to Maggie.

Additionally, it wasn't being stabbed in the back by Mark that saved the marriage, it was seeing the rest of the camera footage which proved Maggie hadn't in fact pulled a train. If the husband still believed she'd been fucked senseless in a gang bang, there's no way he would have forgiven her.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Really Liked The Juxtaposition Of The Series

It was an interesting fresh new perspective in LW I haven’t seen before.

One thing they know for sure though after the experience. Maggie is the one that is truly 100% committed to the relationship and unconditionally loves hubby. While his love for both his wife and daughter was conditional.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Now, there's a story with a message

As HotProf said, it was not an unexpected message, but still a goodie. (Also written well, as usual.)

And as I said after the first episode, the world needs more Ambers to call out other people's hypocrisy.

Well done, Your Majesty.

Lue

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Hank was starting to piss me off

His self righteousness was a bit thick by the end. Good thing he was advised by cooler and saner minds that had his best interests at heart. Ah well, all’s well that ends well.

Kept me hooked. The cliffhangers between parts provided good momentum to drive the story forward. Fun bit of melodrama. And I liked the characters - mostly - although I really wanted to slap Hank a good one by the end.

Many thanks.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Mike's Telling On Him Rubbed Me The Wrong Way.... However

It made me think of two different analogies:

First, analogy is the military. In the military you're told you follow the chain of command. But how about if your Lieutenant tells you to mow down children and women lined up against a wall to make a point with the population to submit? So, the soldier has to make a choice between following what's been indoctrinated into him in the military, and his conscience (not to mention the Geneva Convention on military conduct).

In the Nuremberg trials many Nazis said they were merely following orders. We didn't let them get away with that.

Second analogy, wives' female friends in LW stories. They often get skewered for not telling on the wife's cheating. Why is Mike held to a different standard?

My point being that Mike has to make a choice. There is the friend code that you back your friend's play, or at least, not snitch on him. But there is also the moral code of doing what you feel is right when your friend is doing wrong.

Now if the MC chooses not to stay friends with Mike that's his choice. But while my initial reaction was that Mike was a traitor, in further thinking about it he did the right thing. Even though the easier thing for him to do would have been nothing. Not only was he risking losing the MC as a friend, but the rest of the other friends as well. Perfect example of doing the right thing even when it could cost you. I'm also assuming that Mike did go to great lengths to try to get the MC to see the hypocrisy of what he was doing first.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
nice

I do have to agree with Powersworder. There is no way you could stay friends with Mark. For him to video him AT THAT TIME, he had no idea how things would turn out and then to send it to her! ...and no that didn't save their marriage either.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Sweet story

About a family of sluts 🙄

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
And

Mark needs a beating

dante22dante22over 4 years ago
it was great....until the end

Good tale and as always well written and kept my interest level right up there. It was a solid 5 until the end. I'd like to know how she knew Carl's cock was that big. The story was a 5 until the end and I gave it a solid 2. Finish the story!

12yknot12yknotover 4 years ago
Rush to an ending

Feels like you were in a huge hurry to end the story....and to be honest, it was kind of a weak ending. All the tension & build up you had created in the first 2 parts, just fell flat in the end.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Rampant Hypocrisy

The usual rampant hypocrisy from all you delicate little flowers. So it's OK for him to go nuclear on her when he's spent a lifetime mauling strippers? The mystery is why she would want to stay with such a sleazy moron.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Now she'll have...

Now she'll have a lot of explaining to do and they will have to return to couple's therapy...And by what is his way of thinking divorce this time will be for real...As I don't appreciate this kind of endings and have in count the characters this would be the ending I would choose...3*

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
Okay

I, personally, feel the story ended too quickly. It was a good ending, it just feels like more was needed in the story. But!

"It's not that I want a divorce," I tried to explain. "I think I realized that we did what we did because we both wanted to have sex with other people. Our marriage vows got in the way. I think maybe we're not what's wrong; it is the institution of marriage that is the problem."

I am in Hanks camp on this. Just actually think about how many deaths, of any kind, might be eliminated. If we didn't try to adhere to a contract that goes against our human nature.

5* just for that paragraph alone, well, also the rest of the story. :)

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
I had thought of a bigger twist

But I figured I would get killed.

I was going to have trina over after they reconciled and when alone, say "than God dad never saw the video from the night of the actual party"

KB

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
For bett

This series for better was chapter. I ended up enjoying it.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Okayyy

I think he doesnt lernt his lesson. She knows the wrong in her behave,but Hank still think in the old way. Maggie has to behave like his mother and he can have it all. Thank god for Mike, he doesnt know to this time this is for sure. But he did it to show Hank his double standard,but Hank didnt get it in his head. And to call his daugther names didn t help. He is a selfcentered ass and maybe Maggie is better without him!

For KB he is a way better writer as many on this side. Thank You KB

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Endless End

Story started with 'bang' with lot of promise.

But ends meekly in 'swap'

Not a 'King's' style

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
There could be a number of reasons

I said that Maggie and Amber had become best buddies and talk often... the topic could easily have come up.

KB

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Human Emotions, Love and Drama

KB, Thank You for this ending. It shows the weakness of us to judge and strength to forgive. Hank was wrong and inside he knew it but had a hard time admitting it. Why did it take seeing the rest of the video to convince him and think of the guilt he should have felt if Mark’s video wasn’t made public. I agree that Maggie may have talked to Amber and it was just teasing of Hank! Thank You Again for this Wonderful Story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
I read the whole thing

And the last line made it worthwhile.

Now, however, what everyone wants to know, I assume, is what did Hank's mother get up to, that Hank never knew about? After all, how many men check up on their mother's sex lives, especially when they're young boys, and their Moms are MILFs? Ah, Hank, you live in a world of ignorance and moral ambiguity.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Read it twice...

Not impressed with this one mate.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Pretty solid

I appreciate you playing the overly hypocritical bit all the way to the end. Shows how easy it is to set double standards

EzoA45FEzoA45Fover 4 years ago
**

yeah fucking assholes deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dogs fucking in the back yard.

Not my thing, no kids that's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not double standards

He nearly had sex because he was distraught and obviously revenge was real attractive after seeing your wife about to cheat.

She just cheated for no reason other than her vanity.

I would have preferred he dumped her and his so called best friend and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hank needs to divorce Maggie, Hank being pissed and a little drunk wanted to and did not have sex with Amber as she can testify. Maggie was acting like a slut on the night and kept going and going and going. Me, I may or may not divorce her but I will be darned I will live with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Mike, the judgmental back stabber with a heart of gold, would soon lose all his teeth in an alley. Even if the marriage survived, why would anyone want to remain friends with someone who secretly collects "just in case" blackmail material. The story also doesn't deal with the fact that the daughter didn't look out after her mother when she was drunk, and both women lied about what happened till they were caught. Dad was not perfect, but there is a distinct loyalty disparity that I would not forget, and might not be willing to tolerate from either of them or this "Saint" Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
didn't learn lesson the first time

dumdass

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

It is funny that you think I am the King of crap and only write crap yet you go to story after story to read them and leave your little personal attacks. You must have a thing for crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

That the photographer needs to lose his teeth. He is a total shit that wants her ass. But the ending is to abrupt.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Curious

I'm curious as to what Trina's fiance thought about the girls party. He had to know something happened to cause a problem in Hank and Maggie's marriage.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

The problem I have with the story is the guy's an asshole, and his friends are bigger assholes, i can't connect with any of them, I end up hoping his wife pulls a train because he would fucking deserve it, and he doesn't learn shit in the end, he comes up with this profound nonsense because someone had a vid of him.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
KingB

I enjoyed the series. I feel that the ending, while abrupt, was satisfactory. It's left open for others to complete.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Yeah

Welcome to Jerry Springerville. Your fiancé or wife leaves for an outing like, hire a PI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
liked it, but

Couple of issues:

1. The protagonist is an asshole, a hypocrite and moron. It makes one wish for comeuppance rather than reconciliation.

2. As is often the case with these stories, there's this exaggeration that doesn't work: the punching in the balls, the degree to which the wife is sorrowful and acquiescent. That kind of thing.

That said, I'd genuinely like to see it continued.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Maggie laughed and said, "It's so big; I'd choke on it for sure!"

It has been established that Maggie has not cheated(no vaginal penetration) on hubby

It was one time "drunkenly behavior",putting strangers 'dick' in her mouth.

But how come she know Dough's 'cock size'...........surely no cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with other comments,I think he should have divorced her.The only real she didn't have sex is because her daughter saved her,where as in his case his vows stopped him.Also her remark about Mark really needs checking out.Mark sounds like the kind of bloke who would admit it if challenged.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago
Strip Clubs

The only people who go to strip clubs are pathetic losers. Extremely pathetic losers.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Strip club?

I have to defer with this author on quite a few things. namely is that alcahol does not make you do stupid things. While your senses might be altered, your mind is still working and can diferentiate between right and wrong. Now what kind of friend will expose you just because he does not agree with you? And as far as I know. Strip clubs have never allowed recording inside the establishment. Also, why did the recording he was seeing went out and then picked up at the lawyers office? Wasn´t it the same recording? Now if everything she did happened in one night. How was it that he almost joined Dough with Amber the day before he went into the private room? And how did Maggie know what size Dough was? Was Maggie really that innocent? From what you posted here it does not seem that she was that little Mrs innocence that she trys to make him believe. Where I think you started off wrong is putting those men in an strip bar. For crying out loud, Hank has to be in his forties or older. and pulling that much money out of an atm? Maybe if next time you try to make your stories belivable. I know that this comment will probably never show as has been the case with a lot of my comments, but it´s ok, at least I said my opinion. maybe the author will take it to heart and try to improve on his stories.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
ForensicFossil

Everyone knows you go to a strip club for the buffet, the meatballs are surprisingly delightful. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First two parts were very good, this part not so much. It is curiously preachy about "double standard" and also really overlooks that Maggie was on her way to a gang-bang. She was stroking three guys cocks with a 4th on the way. She stopped but the multiple guys thing is so over the top that I don't see it as forgivable.

Husband's actions certainly don't pass any "spouse test" and with Hank's penetration of Amber, amount to sexual intercourse and therefore adultery. But he did stop and it was with one woman for a very brief time, not as Maggie did intimate contact with 3 and almost 4 guys. Law varies from state to state but Maggie's actions would qualify as adultery every bit as much as Hank's woman and in my home state.

By the way, Hank needs new friends and both bachelor and bachelorette parties are completely fucked up customs. Everybody gets crazy drunk like amateur frat boys and sorority girls and totally unacceptable sexual conduct ensues. Why on the eve of marriage , which should mean lifelong fidelity, do men and women go to these debauches where sex with strangers happens a lot. I know of at least two marriages which ended in divorce when spouse learned of other spouse's behavior at one of these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trashy people!

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Good old king he has to balance the books, the wife did inappropriate things but to counteract that he has to make hubby equally reprehensible. That way it’s a tit-for-tat story where we all live happily ever after.

If he didn’t have husband acting naughty it would have descended into a BTB and that is not in the kings vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More cuck shit and cliches, You can slip this one.

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

A wonderful story about double morality and the meaning of marriage. I almost gave it a 5 but the last two lines are just so relevant to the story, that I got mad. Why did you have to ruin the story with such a disgusting ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The real $64,000 question here is: why would a good woman like Maggie want to stay married to a shit-asshole like this fucking ignorant pissant loser?!?!?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Ignore the first two chapters. Rewriting history.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Yes she did. Dump her.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - I did not like this story and I think they are all crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DAMN, NO NEGATIVE NUMBERED CHOICES.

SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!…if my pad had a vibrator, I would allow this story to run on and on

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing KB as usual. Without the Hypocrocy, Cheating, Horny Sluts and Horny perverts life would be so boring. I've been known to have a hot temper and toss my woman out for minor things like giving me crabs for the second time. Only to suffer tremendous sadness and loneliness afterwards for doing it. So I'm starting to feel much more forgiving in my old age. Still Maggie "pulling a Train" for a couple dozen guys in NO would tend to really upset me. Especially if I wasn't there to observe or be the instigater of. Having your wife being a slut on the web would certainly be upsetting. LOL I have an old GF flashing her pussy and tits on Xhampster LOL Regardless this story did show a lot of hypocrisy between men & woman. The woman takes the seed and bares the child. No Hubby wants to raise some other guys child as a cuckhold. A man's DNA tends to make him want to fuck every pussy he can. Some are more sucessful than others. While it continues that a wife that fucks around is usually NOT accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hank was nothing but a hypocrite. (Which was KB’s intention to portray him as such.). Still, his hypocrisy ruined the story for me. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Old story of not listening, interrupting, etc. Poor technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

read twice still shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bandor in my language means a chimp or monkey! A perfect pseudonym for a joke of a writer!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Read it twice

Interesting but hypothetical

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Gross. The HAE is everybody becomes whores?!

TandthTandthover 1 year ago

Sounds like she needs to get a job and leave that hypocrite sooner than later.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

An appropriate end to a great five star story. It will be added to my faves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wasn't very impressed until the very last line. That REALLY made me laugh!

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Hank is dead right. The institution of marriage is an abomination that needs to be outlawed. Humans are not made to be monogamous. We are designed to have a number of lovers and to expect anything else is cruel and unnatural. Look at all the nasty misogynistic little boys on here who only want to be able to hurt other more natural people.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@kiwihunter Human biology and sociology classes were either a long time ago for you or you just weren't paying attention. Our early non-human ancestors might not have been monogamous, but we most certainly developed in a direction that would support monogamy. From a biological perspective, we typically only give birth to one child at a time, with gestation taking 9 months. During that time the mother would have been increasingly more reliant on her partner. Then it takes about 24-28 years for the body to stop growing and 32-34 years for the human brain to fully develop, with a long period of several years as children where we are entirely helpless and reliant on our parents.

Our entire generational cycle is geared towards the parent pair investing nearly their entire energy into their one to a few offspring (always separated by a year+).

Monogamy is an entirely logical biological as well as sociological path to evolve in that case. Because evolutionarily speaking, it makes no sense for multiple males to invest energy into the same child when there is a high probability it is not their biological offspring. The whole point of evolution is propagating your own genes. And we are not so some far-removed enlightened beings where our evolutionary origins don't have consequences on us in the hear and now.

So, no, there is a very good reason why polyamory fails and continues to fail.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

I real characters to like or cheer for , both MCs are from the cast of dumb and dumber. Just more nonsense

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Husband was a dumb fuck from the beginning, reacting as he did

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wishful thinking at the end there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a crap ending! Not one redeemable character.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“We stayed together and went to couple's therapy. It was so helpful that we continued to meet with our therapist long after we had reconciled entirely. We've even tried some alternative treatments and learned how to improve our communication and our sex life.

Now, when I go to a strip club, Maggie goes with me.”

.

This guy is insane. He’s still so adolescent that he STILL wants to go to strip clubs?

.

1 *

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger4 months ago

Hank the wank, what a fucking retarded hypocrite. Sorry but he is just too much of a characature for me to take remotely seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Messed up couple. In some ways Hank is worse and immature. Neither had full adultery but lots of things thatbwould fail thr spouse test including infidelities. What is it with going back to strip clubs? What is he 12?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

What a cliffhanger! Are you going to leave it at that? CRUEL!

Main characters turned out to be pretty cool when the started being open and honest with their desires. Before that, they were a slow moving train wreck when given opportunities to cheat.

Don't know which way a continuation should go... hearsay about Doug's cock or she's cheated? if she cheated is it divorce, swinging, an open marriage, a get-out-of-jail hall pass or something else?

Donovan7777Donovan777717 days ago

I don’t know how I feel about this story . I mean the only reason why Hank did (or didn’t do) what he did was because he saw Maggie on video naked jerks off a guy and getting her naked tits mauled by another . Nope, didn’t see her suck the guy but everything seemed to point to that’s what she was aiming to This is not an apples to apples. Maggie fucked up and absolutely let herself get into that situation. No mercy.

LizziepeeLizziepee12 days ago

I know one thing if a friend of mine video take me he or she would not be my friend and the virtually raped him by ripping his clothes off as it was described and then he could finish because he was so guilty my opinion if I did anything like that to my husband I would expect to be divorced I give this one star the ending was terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES