Bachelorette Party Chaperone Pt. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,123 Followers

Well, that was until yesterday.

Doug called. There were two important things he had to tell us. First, he found out who had filmed me with Amber. It was Mark. Mark felt it was hypocritical for me to be so upset about Maggie's behavior while I was "whoring it up," so he decided that Maggie deserved to know what I had done. I was pissed about it for a while, but I eventually came to realize that Mark sending her that video probably saved my marriage. I sent him a thank-you note, and we're still friends.

The second thing Doug wanted to share was that he and Amber had run off to Vegas and got married. We both turned on the speakers so that Maggie and Amber could join in the conversation. Maggie knew Amber was the stripper in my video and didn't care. She was happy for her and Doug and never let what had happened to affect our friendship in any way. In fact, Amber and Maggie were now best buddies and talked frequently.

"So, Doug and I are going to have a staycation for our honeymoon," Amber explained. "I mean we already leave in Myrtle Beach, why go anywhere else? However, we were wondering if you lovebirds would care to come here and join us for a week?"

"Oh, wow, that would be wonderful," Maggie replied, "but it's your honeymoon; we wouldn't want to be in the way."

"Oh, you won't be in the way," Doug said. "We'd love to have you."

The way he said "have you" sent my mind back to some of the conversations Doug and I had last year during the golf trip. Conversations about swinging.

"Yeah, well, that sounds like a great idea," I said. "Count us in!"

"Great," Amber said, with a playful cheer, "And, Maggie, since I've had Hank's cock in my mouth, don't you think you need to even the score a little with Doug?"

Maggie laughed. "Only if Hank says it's ok!"

"Uhh," I said, "There will be no settling of scores." I wasn't quite that liberal, yet.

Everyone laughed. We talked a bit more and agreed on the dates for the trip. After we hung up, Maggie pulled me into a passionate kiss. Just as it started getting heated, she giggled, pulled away, and ran to the bedroom. "Come and get some!" she shouted.

"You will not be putting Doug's cock in your mouth," I yelled as I ran after her.

Maggie laughed and said, "It's so big; I'd choke on it for sure!"

I laughed then stopped dead in my tracks. "Wait!" I called out. "How do you know that?"

The End

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,123 Followers
12