Bachelorette Party Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't play coy," said Tina with a smile. "It's your bachelorette party night. Sherri may have bailed out and left you hanging, but I'm here, not judgmental and ready to party all night. If you don't want to play, I get it. If you want to go get fucked like you've never been fucked before, I'm good with taking on Ron and Jack."

Dana thought for a moment before saying anything. "I can't say the idea doesn't interest me... but I've never done anything like that before and just the thought makes me nervous as shit." Tina nodded her understanding but didn't say anything for fear of interrupting Dana's answer. "Why don't we just keep dancing and see where it leads? No promises... but nothing ruled out for now."

Tina smiled a big smile. "That sounds like a good idea." Both women tended to the call of nature and then went back out to the dance floor where the men were waiting. A slow song was playing and Dana stepped right back between John and Larry again, this time facing Larry. Tina went back between Ron and Jack and immediately pulled Ron into a deep passionate kiss. Dana saw this, as did Larry and John. Looking up at Larry, Dana found him looking down at her with a questioning look on his face. With a naughty internal smile, Dana pulled him down and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue immediately reaching for his. Their tongues danced together and she felt his bulge throb against her belly as he pulled her closer. Behind her, John took that as a hint and he pushed closer too, forcing his growing bulge against her ass as he leaned down to nibble her neck.

The never-before-experienced sensations were overwhelmingly pleasurable for Dana. As she broke away from Larry's kiss, she turned her head and leaned back to kiss John. The kiss was just as intense and passionate as it had been with Larry and Dana could feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment. Larry was kissing her neck as her tongue swirled around John's and she could feel both growing cocks pressing against her. One of Larry's hands wandered up her front to cup a tit, gently squeezing it and pinching her nipple through her bra. A moan escaped her just as she felt her pussy gush juices and her clit became erect like a buzzing nub.

For the remainder of the song Dana went back and forth between kisses with Larry and John. They traded off what part of her body they were touching or caressing, and her neck - always a hot spot for her - seemed to be getting constant attention. She had never experienced having four hands on her body before and the sensations of having her ass caressed while her chest was caressed and both nipples were pinched or pulled... it was driving her to heights of desire she'd not previously known.

By the time the song was over, Dana could tell that both men were fairly erect as she could clearly feel the outline of their cocks through their slacks. She didn't think her nipples could get any harder or more sensitive and she could feel the wetness from her pussy smearing on the inside of her jeans. All too aware of the fact that she'd decided not to wear any panties, she hoped she wasn't making a wet spot in her crotch. Thankfully the lights were low so it would be hard to see such if it was there.

Before the next song started, John spoke into her ear from behind. "Do you want to keep dancing or would you like to go somewhere else?" As he asked, he held her hips firmly, pulling them back and pushing his cock up against her ass with a slight pumping motion that only added to the wetness of her pussy. Not waiting for Dana to answer, Larry said, "I vote for taking this somewhere else."

Dana knew what both men meant and wanted. Her body was screaming at her with every signal that told her it was what she wanted too. The ring on her left ring-finger was the only thing holding her back. She had never experienced such a high level of desire. She had never wanted to have sex with two men, much less wanted even one man this much. She wasn't sure how things would go with two men... who would be doing what to who and how... but she knew that in that moment she desperately wanted to feel one of them fucking her.

Dana didn't answer John. Instead she reached over to Tina, grabbing her hand and pulling on it. Tina was in between Ron and Jack, swapping kisses just like Dana had been but leaned over so she could hear Dana as the next song started. Dana almost had to scream in her ear. "You wanna take them somewhere else?"

Tina backed off just enough to look in Dana's eyes. Was Dana suggesting they take all four guys home? "To my place?" she asked, her eyes remaining locked on Dana's. Dana hesitated for only a moment before nodding in reply. "Stay right here!" Tina hollered back over the music. She turned and said something Dana could hear to Ron and then walked toward the bar. For the two minutes it took for Tina to get their purses from the bartender, Dana found herself in the center of all four guys, dancing to the new slow song and enjoying the feeling of eight hands caressing her up and down. She just closed her eyes and leaned her head back, reveling in the sensation and utterly at a loss to identify whose hand had found its way to her crotch, slowly rubbing her pussy through the denim that was damp and hot.

When Tina returned with their purses, she handed Dana's to her and then grabbed Ron by the hand. Jack followed along without a word being said. Dana took John by the hand to pull him along and Larry followed as well. They all went outside the bar as a group and Tina told the bouncer they needed a cap big enough for six. The bouncer made a quick phone call and within a few minutes a van pulled up with taxi markings on the side. While they waited, the group chit-chatted about where they were going to go; the men seemed to assume they were going to pay for a hotel room, but then were pleasantly surprised when Tina said they were going to her place. She had a two bedroom condo that was about 20 minutes away and no roommate.

They piled into the taxi van, Dana first followed by John and Larry going all the way to the back bench seat. Tina gestured for Ron to go next while she gave the driver her address and then climbed in, followed by Jack. Dana passed the 25 minute ride between John and Larry, alternately kissing them both as her hands explored and caressed their hard cocks through the cloth of their slacks. Both of them felt like they were decent size and she certainly enjoyed how their hands explored her body during the drive. Somewhere along the way one of them unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and soon, as her tongue wrestled with John's, someone's fingers - she wasn't sure whose - were exploring in her saturated pussy.

Before long she realized it was Larry's fingers in her sex as John's hand explored her chest, reaching up under her blouse, inside her bra, caressing her tits back and forth and adding the occasional nipple pinch / pull / twist. Between that, the kisses and Larry's fingers rubbing up and down her slit across her clit, Dana had her first orgasm about half way to Tina's condo. As she came on Larry's fingers, she could hear Tina moaning in the middle of the seat in front of her, but she didn't care to look and see what was going on. She wouldn't have been able to see over the seat back anyway, but it was clear from the sounds her friend was making that Tina was thoroughly enjoying herself as well.

As the van slowed to a stop and the driver announced, "Here we are," over his shoulder, Dana pushed Larry's hand away and put her jeans back together. She reached under her shirt to adjust her bra and looked mostly presentable as she climbed out of the van between John and Larry. Tina was reaching in her purse to pay the taxi driver but Jack already had money in hand and gave it to the driver with a quick, "Keep the change."

Tina led them up the front walk, up one flight of stairs and into her place. Leading everyone in she dropped her purse on the hall table along with her keys, pointed at the kitchen refrigerator with the words, "Water and drinks are in there; glass in the cabinet next to it," and then stepped farther into the living room. "Bathroom is first door on the right," she said, pointing down the hall.

Dana had been to Tina's plenty of times before. She dropped her purse next to Tina's and grabbed John and Larry each by the hand. As she started to pull them down the hallway toward the bedrooms she asked over her shoulder, "Anyone need a pitstop?" Larry said yes and Dana released his hand at the bathroom door. She held onto John's hand and led him through the first door on the left which was Tina's guest room. It was furnished with a queen size bed, nightstand and chest of drawers. Dana had spent the night there on occasion but had no intention of sleeping this time. Having crossed the line of making out and petting, she had made the decision that she was going to have sex with these guys and once that decision was made she saw no reason to slow down. It was one of the quirks of her personality that Dave had fallen in love with: once she made a decision to do something, she didn't pause or hesitate; she just drove on with doing it as expeditiously as she could.

Dana didn't see the need to turn on any lights as there was plenty coming through the window from the parking lot. Letting go of John's hand she began to unbutton her shirt as she kicked off her shoes. Dropping her shirt off her shoulders she reached back to unhook her bra and looked over at John who was just watching her undress. "You're falling behind," she said with a grin. He jumped as if being startled out of a daze and began to pull his own clothes off. Larry came into the room just as Dana was pushing her jeans down her legs and he got a great view of her naked ass bent over as she did so. He wasted no time in starting to strip but by the time he got naked, Dana was already laying on the bed with John beside her. They were once again making out heavily while her hand stroked his hardness and he had two fingers plunging in and out of her wet sex.

Larry joined them on the bed, kneeling to Dana's side. He pulled her hand off John's cock and over to his own. She became aware of him and began to stroke his hardness, suddenly wishing she was in a position to have a hard cock in each hand. Taking control to get what she wanted, she indicated Larry should lay down beside her and she got up on her knees between the two men. Kneeling between their legs, facing them, she took a cock in each hand and began stroking, getting a good look at their bodies and equipment and not displeased in any way.

John's cock was leaking precum and when Dana noticed she leaned over to lick it off bringing a deep moan from him. After the quick lick, Dana dipped her head a bit farther and sucked the top half of his length into her mouth, licking back and forth as she sucked up and back off his cock. Looking over at Larry's length she saw that he too was leaking precum so she repeated the action on him. His moan matched John's and she had to wonder for a moment, never having been with two men before, how she was going to pleasure them both.

With Larry's cock still in her face, she opened her mouth wide and sucked him deep, trying to steadily stroke John's cock as she did so. Larry was moaning deep as her mouth engulfed him. As she sucked up his length, her hand followed, stroking his manhood and adding to the stimulation. As her hand stroked down, it was followed by her mouth sucking him in again until she couldn't fit anymore in without gagging - which she did once or twice as she did her best to pleasure him with enthusiasm. After a few minutes of sucking Larry's length, she switched over to John's cock and gave him the same treatment. She went back and forth several times, sucking each of them for several minutes at a time, until her jaw began to feel sore from being held open so much.

Knowing the solution and horny beyond any level she'd known before, she sat up on her knees between the two men, still stroking their lengths and looked down at them to say, "I need fucked. Who's first?"

John came off the bed so fast it was if he had levitated rather than sitting up. On his knees beside her he reached a hand up behind her head and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. Dana was surprised at first that he'd want to kiss her at all. After all, she'd just had both his and Larry's cocks in her mouth, eagerly sucking up their precum. Didn't he mind that? The moment of being startled passed quickly as his kiss was hungry and intense. As he kissed her, his hand found its way between her thighs and found her wetness. He easily slid two fingers into her causing her to moan. The two fingers felt good but she knew a cock would feel better and that's what she needed oh so badly at that moment. When John broke their kiss she whispered, "Please fuck me." He wasn't about to disappoint her.

Pushing her over so that she was on her hands and knees with her face essentially right above Larry's slick cock, John got behind her doggy style and began to rub his cockhead up and down between the slickness of her sex. Dana briefly thought about the condoms in her purse but just as quickly thought about being on the pill - and she had been for years now - and how badly she wanted to feel John's bare cock inside her. The thought was pushed away as he pushed his cock into her sex, slowly and easy at first, his hands full of her ass cheeks, spreading her open and pulling her back as he thrust his hips forward.

As John was working his cock into her, Larry reached to take a handful of her hair and directed her face back to his slick-with-her-spit erection. Without pause, she opened her mouth wide and then relaxed her jaw, keeping her tongue pressed against Larry's length as John's cock started to steadily thrust in and out of her pussy, filling her with each stroke as his balls slapped her lips, sometimes smacking her erect clit, and his pelvis impacted her ass. With every thrust John made into her she was pressed forward and she let the movement push her mouth down on Larry's manhood, not working to hold her mouth open but just providing a relaxed warm wet hole for Larry's cock to fuck as the result of John's effort.

As he fucked her, John reached one hand around to Dana's pussy and rubbed her clit, and in short order brought her to another orgasm. The pounding of his cock added to the pleasure and intensity of the orgasm and it was the first time she'd ever had an orgasm with a mouthful of cock. The moaning come from her as she came vibrated through Larry's cock and she felt it jump in her mouth. Briefly she wondered if Larry was going to cum, but all that happened was she got a fresh small burst of precum.

When her orgasm had passed, John slapped her on the ass - something she'd never allowed Dave to do and had never remembered enjoying - but in this instance, for whatever reason, it felt like the perfect thing for John to have done. She was acting the slut and he was treating her like one. With another slap on her ass John said, "Alright, dude... your turn." He was obviously talking to Larry and Dana didn't object.

John pulled his length out of her and pushed her forward as Larry pulled her toward him. She ended up straddling Larry and easily slid her wet pussy down on his straining manhood. She ground down on him, feeling his cock stirring inside her and wondering what John was going to do as she fucked Larry. She got her answer when she felt the bed move and soon found John standing in front of her, his cock in her face. What he wanted was obvious so she opened her mouth, never thinking about the fact that his cock was covered with her pussy juice. She had never really been a fan of tasting her pussy and she did gag as John shoved his full length into her mouth and then down her throat. He wasn't being gentle as he took handfuls of her hair and began to fuck her mouth, at least being considerate enough to time his motions with hers as she rode up and down on Larry's cock.

Dana found she truly enjoyed the sensation of having a mouthful and pussy full of cock at the same time. She wasn't usually into being dominated or abused in any way, but the force of John just fucking her face as he saw fit, not caring about her comfort or pleasure... for whatever reason, it was turning her on in a big way. When she moved her hips just right, she could stimulate her clit against Larry's pelvis and his cock was reaching all the right places inside her. In another few minutes as she pleasured Larry and John took his pleasure from her, she found herself reaching another orgasm.

It was hard for her to moan around the mouthful of John's thrusting cock, much less breath. Her pussy spasmed around Larry's cock as her hips jerked and her belly fluttered through the course of her orgasm. Somewhere in the middle of it, Larry slapped her ass to encourage more movement from her and John tightened his grip on her hair, forcing his full length into her mouth, down her throat... and then held it there until she began to choke with the need for air.

When her orgasm passed John pulled her face off his length and Larry pushed her away. "On your back," was all John said. She complied, laying across the foot of the bed with her legs spread wide. Her head was near the edge and as John knelt between her legs to push his cock back into her, Larry got off the bed and hung his pussy-juice-coated dick in her face. Dana wanted to enjoy the fucking she was getting without the distraction of having to suck a cock, but Larry had different ideas. Holding his hardness in one hand, he held her gently by the throat with the other and began smacking her in the face with his length. "Suck it or get beat by it," Larry said with a mean grin. Dana didn't like getting hit with it although there was something erotic about the feeling, so she opened her mouth and let him have access. As John began speeding up, fucking her harder and faster, Larry just held his cock in her mouth and let the motion of her body being moved by John's thrusts move her mouth on his dick.

Dana's moans and groans could be heard muffled around Larry's length as John began fucking her as hard and fast as he could. He wasn't trying to give her pleasure anymore even though she was loving every moment of this hard pounding fuck he provided. He was just working to get his orgasm and he fully intended to dump his load as deep into her as he could get it. Five minutes later that's exactly what he did. As he felt his orgasm peak, John buried his length into Dana's sex and held it there as his balls twitched and his cock spit rope after thick hot rope of cum into her. Dana could feel it and loved how it felt, but could only moan out her pleasure around Larry's still erect cock filling her mouth.

When John's orgasm was done he held his cock in her until Larry had pulled away from her mouth and moved over on the bed. It was as if they timed it that way on purpose, but as John pulled out and moved aside, Larry moved in and slid his cock into Dana's sloppy seconds saturated sex. Without pause or warning, Larry began pounding his cock in and out of Dana's already used pussy even harder than John had been. Dana loved it and let her moans flow, unhindered by having a mouthful of cock. Vaguely she was aware that the bedroom door was still open and she could hear Tina's moans and groans along with the sounds of hard sex from the other room. All thought was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was getting from Larry's hard thrusting manhood jabbing into her relaxed open and thoroughly well lubed sex.

In another few minutes Larry's orgasm peaked and he did exactly as John had done: He thrust hard and fast until the last moment as his orgasm built and then he held his length buried completely buried in her as his cock let loose its torrent of hot cum adding to John's load. Spent, Larry pulled his wilting cock out of her and rolled off to the side. Dana looked to see where John had gone and saw him just standing by the bed watching, lazily stroking his half erect cock. He looked like he was trying to get ready for more and as much as Dana enjoyed being fucked, she felt like she'd had more than enough for the night. Feelings of guilt were beginning to flow as she realized what she'd done and how eagerly she'd done it. "I think we're done for the night, guys," she said.